Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos (43150 Views)

Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State / South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters / Keke Drivers Protest In Umuahia Against High Extortion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Zetty177x: 9:53am On Feb 11
Onuh211:
Na lie, no be body is protesting sh*t, On Jagaban mandate we stand. The TINUBULATION and SHETTIMATISM go reach everybody.

Obi supporters and Pitobi must learn a lesson ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

Aaahh I forgot e no go move Pitobi, Apc said he is worth 1 trillion dollars ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

Elon must and Bernard Astrault (top two richest men on Earth), money nor reach a trillion dollars.

So Peter Obi is the richest man on Earth? That Northern professor that maligned Obi is a foool.
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Omobude244: 9:54am On Feb 11
justdogitto:
shocked people in lekki cannot complain because they are very rich...
Ibeju lekki Is different from lekki

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by sameks08(m): 9:55am On Feb 11
To be sincere these people protesting are all labor party members. We in APC stand with asiwaju gidigbam

1 Like

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by magzey: 10:00am On Feb 11
Onuh211:
Na lie, no be body is protesting sh*t, On Jagaban mandate we stand. The TINUBULATION and SHETTIMATISM go reach everybody.

Aaahh I forgot e no go move Pitobi, Apc said he is worth 1 trillion dollars ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น
So the the Gully Anambra Erosion money dey PitObi Account? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ grin grin

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by ottersberger(m): 10:00am On Feb 11
sameks08:
To be sincere these people protesting are all labor party members. We in APC stand with asiwaju gidigbam

Of course. Shey na Labour party supporters dey shout โ€œEbi Pa waโ€ all over the place. No worry, na go still confess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Rumundele(m): 10:00am On Feb 11
Let it spread across the country

1 Like

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by eldoradoxx: 10:04am On Feb 11
Ronu, Ronu Ronu! We cannot allow IPOB and obidients spoil Lagos that Bola Tinubu built from scratch. There is no hunger in Lagos, only lazy people who dont want to submit to the rulership of Jagaband. We must rise and resist them at all cost. Tinubu has achieved so much in just 9 months in power. Nigerians can happily feel the revolutionary changes in the economy, agriculture, health, security etc. Ronu, Ronu, Ronu!!!

4 Likes

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Fcwilly: 10:07am On Feb 11
Akwamkpuruamu:
Bulaba that built Lagos but can't solve food insecurity.

GEJ was bad in the eyes of APC but people had food to eat...

So much for First class accountant without common sense.

Thank God no Igbo State is joining them in their protest.

The sheyge banzai must continue. In Buharis tenure some chop grass, for bulaba own, grass Don dry na hay dem go soon begin chop.

We need his brain not his...

Na here we de.

Don't mind the brain dead fools, them go protest tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Standstrong: 10:09am On Feb 11
Long overdue but I guess it would not gather the usual Lagos momentum due to oga Lagos Landlord.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Tealcrestmedia(m): 10:16am On Feb 11
justdogitto:
Ibeju lekki is not really the lekki you're thinking about.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Allisgud: 10:18am On Feb 11
The people who for promote this protest have money to buy food
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Enemyofpeace: 10:23am On Feb 11
We're gradually getting there. Revolution is loading and e dey sweet me for belle. Mannabbqgrils how market?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Truvelisback(m): 10:25am On Feb 11
justdogitto:
For ur mind...
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Calitoscassius(m): 10:25am On Feb 11
Jobless Obidieeeots protesting.

Tifnubu agbero government is working.

Heobi must be thought a lesson

Emolokan Amudate we stand by.
grin this protest will favour me and my families.

4 Likes

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by MentalHades: 10:28am On Feb 11
ClearFlair:

It's not about APC? Please get out of my mentions. I have no time for people like you
Get out of Nairaland.

We don't need unpatriotic narrow-minded snowflake who has the idiocy to think they cannot be quoted over what they say in a public forum. Idiot.
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Emman08: 10:32am On Feb 11
Speaking of Ironies
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by didymario7(m): 10:34am On Feb 11
infofta:
The best business now in Nigeria is to buy dollar and resell later.

Tinubu is working

Even this is no longer profitable because of hyperinflation.
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by LucemFerre: 10:40am On Feb 11
Lovenorth:
Tinubu is the most useless and heartless politician ever existed in the history of Nigeria, he must be taught a bitter lesson

Heheโ€ฆ inside you and Tinubu who dey learn bitter lesson now
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by LucemFerre: 10:41am On Feb 11
If Endsars no yield anything, this one no go do anything

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Scholace: 10:41am On Feb 11
Paraman:
Anybody that use protest to disturb me on my way to work tomorrow morning will be fully dealt with by me.

People have the right to protest, but don't disturb me with your protest
Hand go soon touch you no worry. By the time they kidnap you Tinubu will help you pay the ransome for your release

1 Like

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by greenermodels: 10:46am On Feb 11
Brendaniel:
Please I repeat again, no Igbo person should join any protest, we can't take any blame for the bad governance dished out by Tinubu that we did not contribute in, and we will not take any blame for any protest, we warned them about Tinubu beforehand, we are tired of taking blames trying to help Nigeria...
that's how they claimed that endsars protest was an Igbo attempt to burn down Lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Cooky007(m): 10:48am On Feb 11
We warn nigerians about APC ticket but they decline. Shouting JAGABAN!!! No be jaga,jaga now they rule nigerians. Any where scater,scater. This is genesis by the time we reach exodus through revelation. I hope their eyes go red pass horse blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Jackson105: 10:50am On Feb 11
Brendaniel:
Please I repeat again, no Igbo person should join any protest, we can't take any blame for the bad governance dished out by Tinubu that we did not contribute in, and we will not take any blame for any protest, we warned them about Tinubu beforehand, we are tired of taking blames trying to help Nigeria...

Mr Man go and help your parents in Anambra selling their kids because of hunger, no one need your useless help.
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Jevica: 10:50am On Feb 11
What elders sees sitting, youths cannot sees even on top of palm tree. OBJ saw it and refused to endorsed Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by a4cube: 10:53am On Feb 11
carlos1:
Very phoolish tr!balistic set of pipu. They will still vote d weakl!ng again. Lagos!ans have no sen.se
Lagocians did not vote for the druggie

1 Like

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by hohafrank(m): 11:06am On Feb 11
Onuh211:

I am not about the protest because far less than 20% of lagosians voted for that man that is parading himself as president.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Azazyel: 11:18am On Feb 11
Nawa o. Things are getting worse like every month. Funnily enough, this also happened in countries that experienced economic growth at some point. Things would get worse before it gets better. Tinubu should just try as much as possible to cushion the effects of these policies with whatever he can right now. People are dying and people need help. Most people are not feeding well anymore. It's becoming an apocalypse. There's a flurry of kidnapping everywhere in Nigeria. Nobody can travel anymore. Security should be a top priority. Insecurity would chase away foreign investors. Look at the electricity too. These things need to be worked on simultaneously and not one after the other

1 Like

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:18am On Feb 11
u vote Obi in presidency but went behind to return APC in Lagos govnorship poll... dey play!

it's pure foolishness!
angry

wetin concern me?

Msport & 1xbet supplying all my daily needs plus extra to help beggi-beggi ppl sef!

cool

1 Like

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by zionstaar75: 11:27am On Feb 11
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Brendaniel: 11:36am On Feb 11
Jackson105:

Mr Man go and help your parents in Anambra selling their kids because of hunger, no one need your useless help.

Sorry my parents are not from Anambra...
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by bellabello(m): 11:36am On Feb 11
Brendaniel:

This Igbo people with their watering mouth
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Timmi: 11:43am On Feb 11
Good01:

https://dailytrust.com/protest-against-high-cost-of-living-spreads-to-lagos/

It seems you have nothing else to report than hired ten(10) people carrying wrinkled up placards to malign the government. Now go and report to your hirelings that you have posted and have ten obizombies "likes" to collect your own envelope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Our Rescued Daughter Returned To Her Boko Haram Husband - Heartbroken Parents / Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.