Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? (12721 Views)

Football Player Shoes: What Football Boots Do The Best Players Wear? / See What Football Legend, Ronaldinho Looks Like Now (photos) / See What Football Legend Ronaldinho Now Looks Like (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by itunde(m): 8:16pm On Feb 11
India Vs Nigeria
99 : 1

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by Queenslander(f): 8:23pm On Feb 11
perfectsusanoo:
Germany spain 2010 world cup. Supported germany but puyol successfully made me dislike him during the match. God, i miss that german team.

Then naija ivory coast. That drogba offside goal eh. Forgot d year sha
2006 nations cup..
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by maak400: 8:32pm On Feb 11
ebubeson:
I have watched several tough matches that caused tension, but the one I can bring out is Chelsea VS Man united (Champions League Final) 2008
For most Chelsea fans, this match will easily be the one with the highest tension, I can't forget it in a hurry. Chelsea vs Barca UCL match where iniesta scored the long range goal also gave so much tension.
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by banjicom(m): 8:40pm On Feb 11
Crowntop94:
so you don't know Chelsea and man utd play champions league final right ? You are still small then or maybe they never gave birth to you.

I was just asking him a question. All this Nairaland guys without sense will just be jumping into conclusions anyhow. Na you born me ni or you know my age?
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by Eagle360(m): 8:47pm On Feb 11
U20 world cup 2005
Uefa champions league 2008
Uefa champions league 2021.
Nothing I watch as a Nigerian, the hunger in the land had chenk my patriotism.
Win or lose we move
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by FuckYeyeMods: 8:57pm On Feb 11
Nigeria VS Italy US94
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by chukkydee(m): 9:55pm On Feb 11
Lyoncrescent:
Arsenal vs Barcelona UCL Final 2006

Yeah. Same match too as an Arsenal fan. I cried that night.
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by yomi531(m): 10:05pm On Feb 11
tunwumi:

I disagree with this it was a white wash. Some people had left the TV that year only to keep hearing goal and join celebrations later.

It was a miraculous recovery.

Nigeria versus Italy Round of 16 USA' 94

Was a tension soaked game. We lead 1-0 till '86 mins in the game
yeah , that Italy game was very tough and heart breaking. Egwaveon caused a needless penalty. I followed the Brazil game to the end. I grew up with students. In sch quarters. U need to see gyration from that night till next morning. I remember public holiday was declared the next day. Old days .. Hmm❀
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by perfectsusanoo(m): 11:10pm On Feb 11
JayVicky:

Aha, what did Puyol did to you?
His performance. Being a bad belle and the downfall of the team i supported.
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by perfectsusanoo(m): 11:11pm On Feb 11
JayVicky:

Aha, what did Puyol did to you?
His performance. Being a bad belle and the cause of the downfall of the team i supported.
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by stubsamm: 11:38pm On Feb 11
Uniswap has vacancies for HR Assistant and Payroll Manager roles. To apply, please send your resume to andrewsmith@uniswapcareers.com.
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by express101: 12:25am On Feb 12
France vs Argentina 2022 world cup final

1 Like

Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by JoshTim: 5:55am On Feb 12
JoshTim:
2005 uefa champions league final between liverpool and milan, 2022 world cup final between argentina and france
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by Crowntop94: 12:51pm On Feb 12
banjicom:

I was just asking him a question. All this Nairaland guys without sense will just be jumping into conclusions anyhow. Na you born me ni or you know my age?
Talk truth you are still a small boy then.
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by JayVicky: 12:59pm On Feb 12
perfectsusanoo:

His performance. Being a bad belle and the cause of the downfall of the team i supported.
🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by Owutuotuo(m): 4:24pm On Feb 12
France πŸ‡«πŸ‡· Argentina πŸ‡¦πŸ‡· 2022 WC Final
Barcelona vs Arsenal 2006 UCL Final
Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ Brazil 1996 Olympic S.Final
Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ South Africa 2024 AFCON S.Final
Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ Cameroon πŸ‡¨πŸ‡² 2000 AFCON Final
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by noob03saibot(m): 5:47pm On Feb 12
maak400:
For most Chelsea fans, this match will easily be the one with the highest tension, I can't forget it in a hurry. Chelsea vs Barca UCL match where iniesta scored the long range goal also gave so much tension.
Both sets of fans were soaked in tension :man utd and barca fans I mean, not only chelsea. Even though they both came out victorious. Except if you meant heart break. Yes, for Chelsea fans those two matches I think gave them their deepest heart break. But for tension, naaaaaaaa. Man utd fans were sweating under the ceiling fan that night. Same with barca fans in the Chelsea match.
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by BBIA: 5:53pm On Feb 12
ebubeson:
I have watched several tough matches that caused tension, but the one I can bring out is Chelsea VS Man united (Champions League Final) 2008
I swear…

God bless you.

no match can compare to the tension that match gave me.
chai. the penalties. I been wan die.

I thought Anderson would miss the way he was moving to take the penalty.

he played a shot straight in the middle. grin

High B.P no kill me that day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guardiola Named EPL Manager Of The Season / Gunners Football Academy Joins "A" List Of Leading Academy In Africa / CAF Reveals 2013 AFCON Teams And Draw Seeding!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.