Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Why Will A Lady Do This?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Will A Lady Do This?? (1038 Views)

As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) / What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do / Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Will A Lady Do This?? by vybzkartel: 3:31pm On Feb 11
Why will a lady befriend the enemies of a guy and constantly attempt to harm or do things that will hurt this guy?

NB: they have never dated
The guy has never shown interest in the lady
The guy is the boss of the lady at work
Re: Why Will A Lady Do This?? by advanceDNA: 3:38pm On Feb 11
Who she dates and fvcks is her business...why is the guy bothered?? Abi he's interested?

If she has not done something that will affect the guy's job, family or relationship, poison his food to kill him, or say malicious things that could significantly affect his reputation...the guy should face front and live his life... All those things he's complaining about are petty stunts....

3 Likes

Re: Why Will A Lady Do This?? by thesicilian: 3:40pm On Feb 11
vybzkartel:
Why will a lady befriend the enemies of a guy and constantly attempt to harm or do things that will hurt this guy?

NB: they have never dated
The guy has never shown interest in the lady
The guy is the boss of the lady at work
What do you mean by enemies? Are you talking about business competitors or straight up if you see him you'll stab him kind of enmity?

1 Like

Re: Why Will A Lady Do This?? by vybzkartel: 3:42pm On Feb 11
advanceDNA:
Who she dates and fvcks is her business...why is the guy bothered?? Abi he's interested?

If she has not done something that will affect the guy's job, family or relationship, poison his food to kill him, or say malicious things that could significantly affect his reputation...the guy should face front and live his life... All those things he's complaining about are petty stunts....

She is spreading malicious rumors about the guy

She tells people the guy is interested in her
That she has broken the guys heart etc
Re: Why Will A Lady Do This?? by vybzkartel: 3:44pm On Feb 11
thesicilian:

What do you mean by enemies? Are you talking about business competitors or straight up if you see him you'll stab him kind of enmity?

All kinds

People who are at loggerheads with the guy
Re: Why Will A Lady Do This?? by advanceDNA: 3:53pm On Feb 11
vybzkartel:

How can being interested in someone be a bad thing.....when pple see the guy doesn't even talk to her they won't believe....all these are petty yarns......he should face his life....

He's giving the girl attention ....he should ignore her like she doesn't exist
Re: Why Will A Lady Do This?? by JustPowerApps(m): 4:24pm On Feb 11
That's the enemy of my enemy is my friend, old format wey don cast. Ignore her man, she is the drama type.
Re: Why Will A Lady Do This?? by JustPowerApps(m): 4:28pm On Feb 11
vybzkartel:

DAMN!! Trust Nigerian girls to always do this shit, one once said I was crying in her DM. I was speechless cause this is the girl I rarely inbox. Even when I do, the conversation is really short. 15 mins sharp and I am out to do other things.

1 Like

Re: Why Will A Lady Do This?? by vybzkartel: 5:51pm On Feb 11
JustPowerApps:
That's the enemy of my enemy is my friend, old format wey don cast. Ignore her man, she is the drama type.

Ok

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Assessment Of This Girl? / Nigerians Are The Hardest Working People I Have Come Across - UK Man Says (vid) / Dangote Truck Kills Travellers Enroute Plateau State (viewers Discretion Adviced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.