Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye (18684 Views)

Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by RealEmilokan: 7:30am On Feb 12
Adeboye needs to retire. He's lost touch with good sense.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by ukaface(f): 7:33am On Feb 12
With his post he is in the right space to do that spiritual cleansing for Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by HardMirror(m): 7:35am On Feb 12
CodeTemplar:
life is a spiritual battle, the devil your adversary doesn't put much prize on captured souls and minds, he values unwilling captives and those roaming fee more.
religion has made the black man stupid. Just look at the nonsense a fool wrote

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by Ferdinandu(m): 7:36am On Feb 12
treesun:

https://dailytrust.com/nigeria-needs-urgent-spiritual-help-adeboye
The Scammer is still going round collecting the small change remaining in the hands of already impoverished people telling them nonsense. Tell them the truth that you all supported a Criminal with no idea of how to run a country and that is the cause of the nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by God2man2again(m): 7:37am On Feb 12
Do you know that some families in Nigeria made their children poor by themselves because of jealousy?
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by Ezmans: 7:47am On Feb 12
successmatters:
Nigeria doesn't have any spiritual problems whatsoever. Rather, evil human beings keep getting the support of other evil human beings to loot the country dry and suffer the people, driving them to your religious houses.

Why are there no spiritual problems in the UK US, China, etc?
if this man see politicians he change topic's
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by Ezmans: 7:49am On Feb 12
This man is suffering from dimentia
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by OKEIYIOKODU: 8:00am On Feb 12

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by YourGFsnatcher: 8:03am On Feb 12
successmatters:
Nigeria doesn't have any spiritual problems whatsoever. Rather, evil human beings keep getting the support of other evil human beings to loot the country dry and suffer the people, driving them to your religious houses.

Ah Don tire for these men. If they are truly men of God how comes they lack basic wisdom? I don't think you can truly be fraternizing with God and still be thinking stupid

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by YourGFsnatcher: 8:04am On Feb 12
CodeTemplar:
life is a spiritual battle, the devil your adversary doesn't put much prize on captured souls and minds, he values unwilling captives and those roaming fee more.
So China are not in spiritual battle?
Ot their god is better than yours?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by YourGFsnatcher: 8:05am On Feb 12
killsmith:
Poverty is not a spiritual problem but an economic problem which can only be eradicated by sound economic policies.
Adeboye should be arrested for inducing foolishness into the minds of Nigerians.

Ohhh how I love you ❤️

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by YourGFsnatcher: 8:06am On Feb 12
Hoelujohn:

So na captured souls full UK and USA? Then you are suggesting that the reason why everything is bad is because the Devil wants all of us to japa and relocate to those captured countries so we too can be captured.
Dey play mister man.
The guy vex me sef. We still have useless thinkers. Imagine what the mollusc is saying?
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by Akagbe(m): 8:07am On Feb 12
Another one of those people
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by YourGFsnatcher: 8:09am On Feb 12
ruffhandu:
I don't want to talk sir, but you enabled this government.
Aswae, as if there's any country that made it through prayers undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by YourGFsnatcher: 8:09am On Feb 12
ruffhandu:
I don't want to talk sir, but you enabled this government.
Aswae, as if there's any country that made it through prayers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by Eunoiaa(f): 8:12am On Feb 12
Leemao.
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by nurusystem(m): 8:13am On Feb 12
When will ur church start to help the poor

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by SaLongs1(m): 8:24am On Feb 12
CodeTemplar:
Perhaps you take home spiritual money or go to spiritual markets to buy spiritual victuals? All the so called spiritual battles are nothing but scam done to fool the gullible.
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by merits(m): 8:29am On Feb 12
successmatters:

Don't mind the foolish old man na,some country that are sinners than Nigeria are even progressing, what we need is just a good leader that are technicraft.No be everything be spiritual problem the way this fake pastors make us believe God gives us sense to think for ourselves unlike animals.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by ezegenigbonine: 8:30am On Feb 12
Baba, I respect you so much but quietness is not right at all.
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by Kaiser20: 8:33am On Feb 12
People like Pastor Adeboye are the reasons why Nigeria is going back, not even standing still.
Our problem is human Errors, nothing like spiritual.
When you encouraged thieves to handle and mismanaged your resources and economy, you must face the consequences period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by Johel(m): 8:33am On Feb 12

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by IkeAbuja: 8:34am On Feb 12
It is high high time CAN regulate this men or we regulate them for CAN any pastor, Fr. Bishop, Evangelist, Prophet or Prophetess coming out to make or give any revelation or their so called prophetic message should be set ablaze for or stoned to death. Enough is enough for them

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by merits(m): 8:36am On Feb 12
treesun:

https://dailytrust.com/nigeria-needs-urgent-spiritual-help-adeboye

Baba shut up your mouth if you don't have anything tangible to offer no be everything be spiritual stop lieing all what we need is a good leader that are technicraft simple.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by 43Ronin: 8:41am On Feb 12
This man is an agent of oppression. Notice how he "coincidentally" started his tour during an ongoing revolution & civil disobedience against the rising cost of food items in the north? Hes telling people to relax that d govt is trying their bestTinubu & APC have sent him to keep nigerians in chains with lies. If you igbo, niger-delta & middle-belt going to this mand church, you are lost

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by ogbonti: 8:46am On Feb 12
jmoore:
This man should retire from public functions. Old age can becloud reasoning sometimes.

God has given us brains, same brains he gave to Chinese, Israel, Germany.

Adeboye should please STFU!!!!

Where was his voice when IREV was turned off ? Where was his voice when voters were being harassed and stabbed in the face?

Where is his voice, telling the coke sniffing forger to reduce the cost of governance and stop the bleeding of the economy?

how many jobs has he created for his church members? please dont tell me Usher work no be work- they dont get payed

during covid lockdown -these "gods of men" failed to support their church members and kept looking for tithes and offerings online

look - this man should just keep quiet- after supporting this evil government by silence - he is here talking nonsense angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by abobote: 8:48am On Feb 12
Enough of all this spiritual spiritual spiritual

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by udemzyudex(m): 8:53am On Feb 12
This man no get advisers?
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by Angrymode: 8:55am On Feb 12
I guess he wants all of us to come and sow seed abi🤣

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by gonkin(m): 8:57am On Feb 12
The problem with Nigeria is that people pray for solutions but don't work towards the solution

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by zinaunreal(m): 8:58am On Feb 12
If not for useless aboki and two faced yorubas that colluded to put this frog in power we would not be having this problem today. I've never been a tribalist but today I must say my mind

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by M0M0SHIKI: 8:58am On Feb 12
Everybody is promoting their source of income

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Ten Gospel Songs / How To Receive HOLY GHOST Baptism / Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.