Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye (18772 Views)

How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by TOPMAN4LIFE: 6:51am On Feb 20
OyinO:

If I tell you how many times miserable mental slaves like yourself have told me this same hopeless line of statement and evil wish, you'll not even start. Like I once said, whatever you wish me, you'll get seven folds thereof.
It's not about wishing you anything bad,
What started this was when you attack God and his ministers.
If you continue, judgement awaits you, you can't fight against God and win, I'm telling you the truth.
The God l serve who is Jesus Christ, though he's merciful but when the time of mercy passes, judgement comes which might be from this world and not even heaven or Hell fire.
If you don't believe in God and ministers of God, keep that to yourself and stop talking down on people that believe in God.
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by OyinO: 3:01pm On Feb 20
TOPMAN4LIFE:

It's not about wishing you anything bad,
What started this was when you attack God and his ministers.
If you continue, judgement awaits you, you can't fight against God and win, I'm telling you the truth.
The God l serve who is Jesus Christ, though he's merciful but when the time of mercy passes, judgement comes which might be from this world and not even heaven or Hell fire.
If you don't believe in God and ministers of God, keep that to yourself and stop talking down on people that believe in God.

Keep quiet jare. You call those thieves ministers? Ministers of tithes and offerings or what? You cannot wish me anything on behalf of any God in the name of God because you have no single idea of God. I believe in God but not the religious God. Do you keep your useless belief in God to yourself or you and your kind keep disturbing people in bus stops, public places including commercial vehicles, markets and mounting loud speakers to disturb the entire neighbourhood at ungodly hours. You're the one talking about leaving someone alone. Nansense an ingredient
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by TOPMAN4LIFE: 5:05pm On Feb 20
OyinO:

Keep quiet jare. You call those thieves ministers? Ministers of tithes and offerings or what? You cannot wish me anything on behalf of any God in the name of God because you have no single idea of God. I believe in God but not the religious God. Do you keep your useless belief in God to yourself or you and your kind keep disturbing people in bus stops, public places including commercial vehicles, markets and mounting loud speakers to disturb the entire neighbourhood at ungodly hours. You're the one talking about leaving someone alone. Nansense an ingredient
Believe in any God you wish, don't disturb us that pay tithes because it's not your money,
God through Jesus Christ is working for many of us
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by OyinO: 10:19pm On Feb 20
TOPMAN4LIFE:

Believe in any God you wish, don't disturb us that pay tithes because it's not your money,
God through Jesus Christ is working for many of us

And you all are complaining of economic hardship?
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by TOPMAN4LIFE: 4:48pm On Feb 21
OyinO:

And you all are complaining of economic hardship?
People that complain about economic hardships are everywhere, in and outside church.
What you don't know is that, there are many church members who are successful civil servants, business man, captains of industry, engineers, doctors, just name it.
They are not in the church because of financial needs but for their spiritual needs which their money cannot give them.
These rich people are the one that even finance most of big church projects.
The money like 100 poor members will give can be given by only one rich person
Some ignorant people always think, it's poor people that finance big church projects.
As for me I'm glad to give tithes to the church because the money will make the gospel of Jesus Christ spread.
No organisation can spread or thrive without money
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by OyinO: 10:30pm On Feb 21
TOPMAN4LIFE:

People that complain about economic hardships are everywhere, in and outside church.
What you don't know is that, there are many church members who are successful civil servants, business man, captains of industry, engineers, doctors, just name it.
They are not in the church because of financial needs but for their spiritual needs which their money cannot give them.
These rich people are the one that even finance most of big church projects.
The money like 100 poor members will give can be given by only one rich person
Some ignorant people always think, it's poor people that finance big church projects.
As for me I'm glad to give tithes to the church because the money will make the gospel of Jesus Christ spread.
No organisation can spread or thrive without money

Those in the church busy paying tithes shouldn't join in the complaining and outcry because it is said, taught and preached that when they pay tithes, things will not get tight for them financially and that the windows of heaven will be opened for bountiful increase and blessings. So why the complaining and crying? Why suffering from the hardship? Who is fooling and deceiving who?
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by TOPMAN4LIFE: 7:59am On Feb 22
OyinO:

Those in the church busy paying tithes shouldn't join in the complaining and outcry because it is said, taught and preached that when they pay tithes, things will not get tight for them financially and that the windows of heaven will be opened for bountiful increase and blessings. So why the complaining and crying? Why suffering from the hardship? Who is fooling and deceiving who?
That's what the Bible says, if a Christian pays tithes and still commits sins, the blessings of tithes will not come, because sins will work against it‭‭Luke 11:42 NKJV‬‬
[42] “But woe to you Pharisees! For you tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass by justice and the love of God. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone.

Jesus said in luke 11.42 , we should not focus only on tithes and leave other laws we are expected to obey
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by OyinO: 8:01pm On Feb 22
TOPMAN4LIFE:

That's what the Bible says, if a Christian pays tithes and still commits sins, the blessings of tithes will not come, because sins will work against it‭‭Luke 11:42 NKJV‬‬
[42] “But woe to you Pharisees! For you tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass by justice and the love of God. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone.

Jesus said in luke 11.42 , we should not focus only on tithes and leave other laws we are expected to obey

Are you the one committing sin for them? Is there any Christian that is free from sin, or any Christian who doesn't commit sin? Your trademark of shifting the goal posts is well known to me.
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by TOPMAN4LIFE: 9:19am On Feb 23
OyinO:

Are you the one committing sin for them? Is there any Christian that is free from sin, or any Christian who doesn't commit sin? Your trademark of shifting the goal posts is well known to me.
I'm just making you to know how word of God in the Bible operates,
Since you don't know, let me educate you.
Sin is the major causes of problems of humanity.
Adam and Eve were living in peace and prosperity until Satan deceived them to sin against God, since then human beings have been suffering because of sins committed.
That's why Jesus Christ came to die for our sins and anyone that gives his or her lives to Jesus will be saved from the power of sins.
So you can't ignore sin factors in human lives
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by OyinO: 8:57pm On Feb 24
TOPMAN4LIFE:

Adam and Eve were living in peace and prosperity until Satan deceived them to sin against God, since then human beings have been suffering because of sins committed.
That's why Jesus Christ came to die for our sins and anyone that gives his or her lives to Jesus will be saved from the power of sins.

Doesn't make any single sense to a sensible mind. If Jesus died for your sins, and you're still sinning or the sin is still in the world, then what is the significance of his death?
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by OyinO: 8:58pm On Feb 24
TOPMAN4LIFE:

How could Adam and Eve have escaped from committing sin when they don't have sense? Which means your God who knew they'll fall but allowed them to be tempted is wicked.
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by TOPMAN4LIFE: 6:27pm On Feb 25
OyinO:

How could Adam and Eve have escaped from committing sin when they don't have sense? Which means your God who knew they'll fall but allowed them to be tempted is wicked.
‭‭Psalms 14:1 says
[1] The fool has said in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, They have done abominable works, There is none who does good.
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by TOPMAN4LIFE: 6:32pm On Feb 25
OyinO:

Doesn't make any single sense to a sensible mind. If Jesus died for your sins, and you're still sinning or the sin is still in the world, then what is the significance of his death?
Many people like you have been against the gospel of Jesus Christ even when Jesus Christ was alive and after His death and resurrection.
But antichrist folks ever since have not been able to stop the gospel as it continues to spread.
So, you are too small for what you are doing, after you are no more, the gospel of Jesus will continue to spread
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by OyinO: 7:17pm On Feb 29
TOPMAN4LIFE:

Many people like you have been against the gospel of Jesus Christ even when Jesus Christ was alive and after His death and resurrection.
But antichrist folks ever since have not been able to stop the gospel as it continues to spread.
So, you are too small for what you are doing, after you are no more, the gospel of Jesus will continue to spread

Tell that to kindergarten kids
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by OyinO: 7:18pm On Feb 29
TOPMAN4LIFE:

‭‭Psalms 14:1 says
[1] The fool has said in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, They have done abominable works, There is none who does good.

You and your Bible writers are the fools. I never said there's no God. My concept of God is far real, different and better than your imperial and racist nonsense.
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by TOPMAN4LIFE: 5:19pm On Mar 02
OyinO:

You and your Bible writers are the fools. I never said there's no God. My concept of God is far real, different and better than your imperial and racist nonsense.
I finally leave you for Jesus to handle
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by OyinO: 9:56pm On Mar 02
TOPMAN4LIFE:

I finally leave you for Jesus to handle

You make me laugh. Well, I'm not gay so Jesus cannot handle me the way he handled Mr. Lucifer who tempted and took him to the highest mountain of ecstacy when he was so thirsty to be handled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning / Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" / APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.