Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Whites Opinions Of Africans - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Whites Opinions Of Africans (1742 Views)

How White America Built Its Wealth On The Labour Of Africans / Here Is A New One: Stereotypes Of Africans The Usa / Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whites Opinions Of Africans by logic101: 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2011
Re: Whites Opinions Of Africans by BootyOnMe: 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2011
Who cares?
Opinions are like arzzzzes.
Everyone has got one. kiss
It is what you think about yourself that counts the most. cool
Re: Whites Opinions Of Africans by salassie(f): 11:52pm On Nov 09, 2011
The subject line is misleading. Check out their "about us" section. They describe themselves as "an online magazine of radical traditionalism" (as supported by that article). Therefore it's the opinion of radical whites.
Re: Whites Opinions Of Africans by cap28: 12:38am On Nov 10, 2011
^^^
then you need to go on to youtube and read some of the comments that the more "mainstream" whites make about africans and see if there's a huge difference.
Re: Whites Opinions Of Africans by salassie(f): 1:24am On Nov 10, 2011
Youtube is mostly a sewerage when it comes to comments. They are definitely not “mainstream” least of all if you are going to read comments in response to supremacy videos. People like that are unfortunately very loud. They don’t really have the numbers so instead they shout as loud as they can. Meanwhile you read their comments and think that its representative of most white people. Naturally you become angry and in doing so you unintentionally give more power to these guys as they try to advance their “cause”. This is how they operate. It’s manipulation. There are black supremacy groups out there that do the same. Look, it’s good to know what they are up to, but I don’t want to be used as a pawn by either white or black supremacy groups.
Re: Whites Opinions Of Africans by Amujale(m): 3:19am On Nov 10, 2011
sa_lassie:

They are definitely not “mainstream” least of all if you are going to read comments in response to supremacy videos.  People like that are unfortunately very loud.  They don’t really have the numbers so instead they shout as loud as they can.  Meanwhile you read their comments and think that its representative of most white people. 

Just for discussion sake, what makes you say that?
Re: Whites Opinions Of Africans by salassie(f): 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2011
I’m white and these guys don’t represent me or any of my white friends. We too are repulsed by them. We think they are backwards and an embarrassment to the rest of us. They have an inferiority complex and many tend to be unemployed and blame other races for all their troubles in life instead of doing something that is actually constructive. I’ll hand it to them though, they are good at what they do and they are joining ranks internationally. Their aim is to divide, because they really do not have the numbers! They want you to think that they represent the views of most whites. They want you to hate. Meanwhile, they want white people to fear other races and their accomplishments. This is how they try to increase their numbers - division through hate speech and fear. If you think that a certain race is out to get you, you will move closer to your own race and view others as the enemy.

I’m not going to waste my time trying to have an intelligent discussion with these guys on those sites. I’d rather talk to you directly and tell you that most of us don’t share their views. Unfortunately, they have already convinced some of you that they are the majority. A victory for them. I’m not going to allow haters with their sinister agendas to manipulate me and I hope you see through them too.
Re: Whites Opinions Of Africans by morpheus24: 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2011
sa_lassie:

I’m white and these guys don’t represent me or any of my white friends. We too are repulsed by them. We think they are backwards and an embarrassment to the rest of us. They have an inferiority complex and many tend to be unemployed and blame other races for all their troubles in life instead of doing something that is actually constructive. I’ll hand it to them though, they are good at what they do and they are joining ranks internationally. Their aim is to divide, because they really do not have the numbers! They want you to think that they represent the views of most whites. They want you to hate. Meanwhile, they want white people to fear other races and their accomplishments. This is how they try to increase their numbers - division through hate speech and fear. If you think that a certain race is out to get you, you will move closer to your own race and view others as the enemy.

I’m not going to waste my time trying to have an intelligent discussion with these guys on those sites. I’d rather talk to you directly and tell you that most of us don’t share their views. Unfortunately, they have already convinced some of you that they are the majority. A victory for them. I’m not going to allow haters with their sinister agendas to manipulate me and I hope you see through them too.

I hope Cap28 is listening.

SA lassie . Are you Afriknans?
Re: Whites Opinions Of Africans by salassie(f): 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2011
morpheus24:
SA lassie . Are you Afriknans?
morpheus24, yes I am mostly [b]Afrika[/b]ans.
Re: Whites Opinions Of Africans by cap28: 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2011
sa_lassie:

morpheus24, yes I am mostly [b]Afrika[/b]ans.

mostly Afrikaans - what does that mean?

i noticed you bolded afrika - i have a feeling that you're a nigerian pretending to be a white south african.
Re: Whites Opinions Of Africans by morpheus24: 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2011
cap28:

mostly Afrikaans - what does that mean?

i noticed you bolded afrika - i have a feeling that you're a nigerian pretending to be a white south african.

stay focused numskull. She bolded it because I mispelled it in my original post plus many Afrikaaners trace multiple roots from French hugenots, Dutch, British and Portugese settlers so she can be MOSTLY Dutch AFRIKAANS or a combination of the others.

Intuitively from her name SA lassie one can deduce that she is likely has "English descent as well.

I could be wrong though!
Re: Whites Opinions Of Africans by cap28: 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2011
^^^^^^

morpheus24:

stay focused numskull. She bolded it because I mispelled it in my original post plus many Afrikaaners trace multiple roots from French hugenots, Dutch, British and Portugese settlers so she can be MOSTLY Dutch AFRIKAANS or a combination of the others.

Intuitively from her name SA lassie one can deduce that she is likely has "English descent as well.

I could be wrong though!

lets give you a round of applause for taking the time to explain in minute detail the lineage of a purported white person on a nigerian forum.

i find it mildly amusing when domesticated house negroes like yourself fall over themselves to defend the very people who have done nothing but keep you in a permanent state of subservience.

Einstein im tired of this your "yassa massa" routine, for heavens sake get up off your knees and learn to be a man for once in your life.
Re: Whites Opinions Of Africans by morpheus24: 12:12am On Nov 11, 2011
^^^^
Hahaha!, do I detect a stint of jealousy. Boy Please that house negro stuff belongs in 60's propaganda. Update that SH%&T!

Your hate filled agendas in the guise of "black dignity" and "black solidarity" versus what your "books" have programmed you into believing are the ideologies of black or White "liberal" thinkers will fizzle away over time in the minds of the those you hope to win to your camp.

You wanna know why? its cause it borrows from the same tactics and sentiments aspoused by your so called "White adversary" seeking to bamboozle people into 'priviledged" states of mind and steer "oppressed" peoples in action. It pins its success on promises of vengeance, retaliation, revolution, prosperity and "glory days' to come when in reality it does not deal with the required meta physical and metamorphical transformation of the human thought that must preced such change.

When will you understand. Evolution is the Key!!

Morpheus says, " You do not truly know your enemy until you fight them"
Re: Whites Opinions Of Africans by morpheus24: 12:22am On Nov 11, 2011
@ SA Lassie

"BEING AFRICAN GOES DEEPER THAN YOUR SKIN TONE OR YOUR BIO-GEOGRAPHICAL ADAPTATION INHERITED FROM YOUR ANCESTORS!

Don't let anybody tell  you otherwise.

ya hear!
Re: Whites Opinions Of Africans by stmarc32(m): 8:08am On Nov 11, 2011
@Morpeheus  i hate hurling insults at people on here but u have to be one of the dumbest person on here if u havent noticed with Libya your economic garbage u spill on here won't work,
Re: Whites Opinions Of Africans by MandingoII(m): 8:21am On Nov 11, 2011
lol

Morpheus will eat white folks SH. IT if they threw it at him.

That black SELLOUT nigger is desperate for WHITEYS attention.

that's fugged up. undecided
Re: Whites Opinions Of Africans by martinosi: 11:19am On Nov 11, 2011
morpheus24:

@ SA Lassie

"BEING AFRICAN GOES DEEPER THAN YOUR SKIN TONE OR YOUR BIO-GEOGRAPHICAL ADAPTATION INHERITED FROM YOUR ANCESTORS!

Don't let anybody tell  you otherwise.

ya hear!

I smell a "Cocoanut" in dis thread.ohhhh it U Morpheus, my bad!!!,
Re: Whites Opinions Of Africans by AfroBlue(m): 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2011
>>> " Given Neocolonialism’s preference for large ethnic patchwork states, Global-colonialism’s willingness to change borders is noteworthy."

Notice Nairalander's recent intense penchant to split to the country into two or three sections because of a few paid for havoc mercenary criminal thugs in the North?

How easily non analyzing minds (from an global perspective), get played like a fiddle!
Re: Whites Opinions Of Africans by salassie(f): 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2011
cap28:
There are other South Africans on here. If any of them speak Afrikaans and want to test me, they can. Real Afrikaans too, not Google translate Afrikaans.

morpheus24:
stay focused numskull. She bolded it because I mispelled it
Morpheus, no I don't worry about a little misspelling. wink The reason I put it
in bold is because we call ourselves Afrikaaners/Afrikaans because our ancestors cast off their European heritage and regarded themselves as African. I see myself as an African who is a South African citizen of Afrikaner heritage.

morpheus24:
in my original post plus many Afrikaaners trace multiple roots from French hugenots, Dutch, British and Portugese settlers so she can be MOSTLY Dutch AFRIKAANS or a combination of the others.
Correct. I say "mostly" because I am 75% Afrikaans. The other 25% I am not sure about. Afrikaners are of Dutch, French and German descend. In fact, until about 5 years ago I only knew what 25% of my ancestry was. Most people who came here made slight changes to their last names which can create confusion when trying to figure out if it is originally a Dutch or German name. Our ancestors forged a new culture for themselves and wanted their descendants to identify with and be loyal to Africa not Europe. BTW, we consider it an insult to be called "Dutch". The English in SA used to call us that in a derogatory manner to show their contempt. Unfortunately, many of them continue to do so. Our history with them has been touchy. Afrikaners left Europe behind, but the English kept clinging to the queen's skirt and suckling at her breasts. grin Some continue to do so to this day, but many of them have woken up.

morpheus24:
Intuitively from her name SA lassie one can deduce that she is likely has "English descent as well. I could be wrong though!
The mystery 25% could be either English or Irish. I don't know. My username is actually a play on "Selassie".

cap28:
i find it mildly amusing when domesticated house negroes like yourself fall over themselves to defend the very people who have done nothing but keep you in a permanent state of subservience.

Einstein im tired of this your "yassa massa" routine, for heavens sake get up off your knees and learn to be a man for once in your life.
It's sad that some people still feel this way. When it comes to SA in particular I have seen how some other black people put them down with the whole "white masters" nonsense. I loathe these psychological games and it upsets me how little credit some people give to black South Africans. They chose to forgive what was done to them. Not for us, but for themselves. Forgiveness brings true freedom. They chose freedom over revenge. The future over the past. Most importantly, they chose South Africa! Instead of punishing their fellow citizens, they taught us a lesson in humility and humanity. This makes them strong not weak. We tried one extreme. It didn't work. We have seen right across the border what the other extreme will lead to. Yes, we had some terrible birthing pains but we survived and we know growth takes times. We've crawled, we've learned how to walk and soon we will learn to run. One day we will soar with the eagles. I hope Nigeria will be flying alongside us.

cap28:
Exactly! I have some very dear friends from different ethnic heritages throughout Africa. Some people can look beyond colour. Others can't. Everyone is on their own journey in life and have different experiences which have shaped them. All I know is that there is a tsunami threat coming our way from the West that, if it succeeds, will make us all realize exactly how petty our currents squabbles are.
Re: Whites Opinions Of Africans by paniki(m): 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2011
Afrikaners and English whites secretly detest one another but they try hard to get along. All I can say is that Afrikaners are ultra proud of their language and African heritage. I consider them to be truly African unlike their English counterparts.
Re: Whites Opinions Of Africans by salassie(f): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2011
paniki:
Afrikaners and English whites secretly detest one another but they try hard to get along.
True. The problem has always been that the English look down on us. I don't speak English with an Afrikaans accent which is why I've heard them say some rude things about us right to my face. Also, I am so tired of hearing them say that they had nothing to do with apartheid. shocked Like you said, we try hard to get along and I do have many English friends but still most of them just can't resist throwing the "Dutch" insult. angry That said, I've noticed in recent years that more English are willing to speak Afrikaans with us whereas before they thought it was beneath them. To tell you the truth, I feel much closer to the coloured population than I do the English. Most of them are Afrikaans speaking and their families are close.

paniki:
All I can say is that Afrikaners are ultra proud of their language and African heritage. I consider them to be truly African unlike their English counterparts.
Thank you for saying it. May you not get lynched on Nairaland for it. smiley
Re: Whites Opinions Of Africans by morpheus24: 11:23pm On Nov 11, 2011
MandingoII:

lol

Morpheus will eat white folks SH. IT if they threw it at him.

That black SELLOUT nigger is desperate for WHITEYS attention.

that's fugged up. undecided

Ah I see I have excited the black militant rats that creep around here on nairaland. It seems its come get free cheese day.

Welcome my so called black brothers who are seeking our emancipation from mental slavery and all that yada yada that keeps you up at night.

How many times do I have tell ya'll numsksulls, You can't win this battle of the minds because its predicated on sentimental feelings of anger, hopelessness, hate and fear.

Pay attentin meat heads you saying the same sh846TH from 1950's, 60's and 70's black power movements. Nothing really new coming out of those neaderthal brains

keep beating your chests like angry baboons, comeback here tomorrow and tell us what change you have made to lifes of one of your so called brothers.
FAke AZZ internet warriors!!!

Morpheus says" There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."

FREE YOUR MIND!
Re: Whites Opinions Of Africans by morpheus24: 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2011
stmarc32:

@Morpeheus i hate hurling insults at people on here but u have to be one of the dumbest person on here if u havent noticed with Libya your economic garbage u spill on here won't work,

Who in the world are you and what the hell are you talking about?
Re: Whites Opinions Of Africans by stmarc32(m): 3:45am On Nov 12, 2011
morpheus24:

Who in the world are you and what the hell are you talking about?

Just basically summarizing ur ideology from what i've read in most of ur postings, You failure to deduce from what has transpired in libya that the WHITE MAN is trully and really the black mans enemy except a few and i use that word few loosely,
Re: Whites Opinions Of Africans by salassie(f): 4:19am On Nov 12, 2011
stmarc32:

Just basically summarizing your ideology from what i've read in most of your postings, You failure to deduce from what has transpired in libya that the WHITE MAN is trully and really the black mans enemy except a few and i use that word few loosely,
It's a case of the West (most) against the rest of us. They are greedy which is why their economy is in shambles and now they are looking to see who they can "liberate" next with their "humanitarian interventions". I've spoken to many Americans about this and have found that most of them are more interested in watching idols and eating fast food than what their government is up to. It's infuriating. Fortunately, the British people I've spoken to are overwhelmingly fed-up with it all. We should be careful not to alienate them as these are the people that can help put a stop to all this madness.
Re: Whites Opinions Of Africans by stmarc32(m): 7:33am On Nov 12, 2011
sa_lassie:

It's a case of the West (most) against the rest of us. They are greedy which is why their economy is in shambles and now they are looking to see who they can "liberate" next with their "humanitarian interventions". I've spoken to many Americans about this and have found that most of them are more interested in watching idols and eating fast food than what their government is up to. It's infuriating. Fortunately, the British people I've spoken to are overwhelmingly fed-up with it all. We should be careful not to alienate them as these are the people that can help put a stop to all this madness.

Very valid points but most people tend to misconstrue the african struggle to that of the West, they are in someways intertwined but extrinsic in so many ways, Europe's financial rejuvenation will require pillaging and mass killings as that was what it was built on.
Re: Whites Opinions Of Africans by Sirniyeh(m): 7:40am On Nov 12, 2011
I'm glad to inform u abt a new best selling book in the world right now. You might have been reading books bt count yrself out of real existence if u dont read this one title: THE MYSTERY IN WOMANITY. Lots of revelations that will deliver mankind from human theology. What patriarchs never known, Angels revealed, prophets never discerned, scientists never experimented about human destiny is loaded in the book. There is no motive power that is more transforming like the TRUTH. So d Truth of our physical existence is d fertilizer needed to make our lives fruitful, balanced etc. In this 110 pg book published by largest publisher in d world DORRANCE USA, is where u learn what determines human destiny, STI - Spiritual Transmited Infections, God's original intent of creating woman, how Jesus can not take d place of your mother, lies against human destinyetc Available in Amazon.com or redleadbooks.com Where ignorance dominate all are slave, where truth is supressed all are doomed. Pls go for your copy - a must!
Re: Whites Opinions Of Africans by morpheus24: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2011
stmarc32:

Just basically summarizing your ideology from what i've read in most of your postings, You failure to deduce from what has transpired in libya that the WHITE MAN is trully and really the black mans enemy except a few and i use that word few loosely,

What ideology is that may I ask?

If you mean by my " failure to deduce" I do not recognize instances of Greed, the power of Corporate Capitalism, systematic interventions by "western powers" to maintain superiority and ensure a stable supply of much needed resources to power their consumption habits. You are sincerely mistaken.

The foolishnes is in regrugitating these same principles of greed that have been at work for near 300 years since the advent of Industrialization inthe West and the idea of puffing up your chest, coming here on Naira land, giving us history lessons 101, calling the "west" the enemy, grabbing your D.i.C.ks by your hands and attempting cyber bravado stances like that of Iran's is anywhere close to solving deep psychologically rooted issues "black' people face in advancing forward under their own terms I might add.

Picking a fight is easy to do. learning how to avoid one and still come out on top takes a more brilliant mind.
Re: Whites Opinions Of Africans by morpheus24: 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2011
sa_lassie:

It's sad that some people still feel this way. When it comes to SA in particular I have seen how some other black people put them down with the whole "white masters" nonsense. I loathe these psychological games and it upsets me how little credit some people give to black South Africans. They chose to forgive what was done to them. Not for us, but for themselves. Forgiveness brings true freedom. They chose freedom over revenge. The future over the past. Most importantly, they chose South Africa! Instead of punishing their fellow citizens, they taught us a lesson in humility and humanity.

Black consciousness therefore seeks to give positivity in the outlook of the black people to their problems. It works on the knowledge that "white hatred" is negative, though understandable, and leads to precipitate and shot gun methods which may be disastrous for black and white alike. It seeks to channel the pent up forces of the angry black masses to meaningful and directional opposition basing its entire struggle on realities of the situation.

One of the most fundamental aspects of our culture is the imprtance we attach to Man. Ours has alwasy been a Man-centered society. This attitude to see people not as themselves but as agents for some particular function either to ones advantage or disadvantage is foreign to us. We are not a suspicious race.

Steve Biko. I write what I like p.g 33 and 46
Re: Whites Opinions Of Africans by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Who cares?
Opinions are like arzzzzes.
Everyone has got one. kiss
It is what you think about yourself that counts the most. cool
simple
Re: Whites Opinions Of Africans by salassie(f): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2011
morpheus24, good quote.

My personal favourite

So as a prelude whites must be made to realize that they are only human, not superior. Same with blacks. They must be made to realize that they are also human, not inferior. – Steve Biko

Steve Biko, Nelson Mandela, Walter Sisulu, Oliver Tambo, Govan Mbeki, Thabo Mbeki, Chris Hani, Raymond Mhlaba, Bantu Holomisa - all from the Eastern Cape.
Re: Whites Opinions Of Africans by martinosi: 10:01am On Nov 14, 2011
sa_lassie:

I’m white and these guys don’t represent me or any of my white friends.  We too are repulsed by them.  We think they are backwards and an embarrassment to the rest of us.  They have an inferiority complex and many tend to be unemployed and blame other races for all their troubles in life instead of doing something that is actually constructive.  I’ll hand it to them though, they are good at what they do and they are joining ranks internationally.  Their aim is to divide, because they really do not have the numbers!  They want you to think that they represent the views of most whites.  They want you to hate.  Meanwhile, they want white people to fear other races and their accomplishments.    This is how they try to increase their numbers - division through hate speech and fear.  If you think that a certain race is out to get you, you will move closer to your own race and view others as the enemy. 

I’m not going to waste my time trying to have an intelligent discussion with these guys on those sites.  I’d rather talk to you directly and tell you that most of us don’t share their views.  Unfortunately, they have already convinced some of you that they are the majority.  A victory for them.  I’m not going to allow haters with their sinister agendas to manipulate me and I hope you see through them too. 

Noted bold above,

O.k, whatever!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why South Africa’s Nuclear Stash Worries US / Nethanyahu Poses With Isis Fighters, Uses Israeli Hospitals In Golan Height (pi) / Illinois Senate Kicks Blagojevich Out Of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.