Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine (4315 Views)

How White America Built Its Wealth On The Labour Of Africans / Whites Opinions Of Africans / Here Is A New One: Stereotypes Of Africans The Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by Hadidu: 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2008
Hi brothers and sisters !

In fact I am not a Nigerian citizen, but I am very anxious of the racial motivated killings on the roads of Kiev - the capital of Ukraine and other towns.

In fact other citizens also became the victims of this action, but in compare with the number of the African who died it is so small. Africans are becoming the main targets of the skinheads and radically motivated extremists.

Almost nothing is done by our diplomatic agencies to regulate this situation. I am asking myself always " Why we Africans are not cooperative to defend each other ? " " Who will defend me if the member of our Embassy didn't want to listen about such a kind of things ? "

Read patiently please the letter, which the human right watch organization recently send to Mr. Dan Fried - assistant secretary of state (European affairs) U.S. Department of state , Nikolas Sarkozy and others and it will make you to understand the intensity of the problem. There is also a list of some victims, who were killed in the period of 2006-2008. In fact there are so many, which didn't exist on that list.

I am poor in English and if there will be a problem please excuse me.

http://www.humanrightsfirst.org/pdf/080819-FD-barroso-eu-ukraine-summit.pdf

http://www.humanrightsfirst.org/pdf/080819-FD-sarkozy-eu-ukraine-summit.pdf

What must be the reaction of the Africans to stop this hatings?

Your Africa friend,

Hadidu
Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by blackspade(m): 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2008
Simple. Discourage Africans from going to countries where simple minded, white eastern European people are in the majority. That means all ex-soviet union countries, and all ex-Yugoslavia countries. No matter how cheap, those are homogeneous societies, which means Whites are in the vast majority, and there is a lot of ignorance about the other races in this world. Just don't go, opt out for societies who aren't as ignorant to other cultures.
Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by savanaha: 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2008
blackspade:

Simple. Discourage Africans from going to countries where simple minded, white eastern European people are in the majority. That means all ex-soviet union countries, and all ex-Yugoslavia countries. No matter how cheap, those are homogeneous societies, which means Whites are in the vast majority, and there is a lot of ignorance about the other races in this world. Just don't go, opt out for societies who aren't as ignorant to other cultures.

It's really not that simple when morons like a guy who I will soon find his NL I.D is giving Nigerians information to go to Ukraine and get killed. Even after others have warned about it other Nigerians who will rather be in living hell than Nigeria are still requesting information from the SOB a**hole.
Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by Kobojunkie: 11:09pm On Sep 28, 2008
@Poster, since you claim to be a friend of Africa, I do have other questions for you on this issue.

1) How many Nigerians have actually been murdered in the past 2 years in that country?

2) How many Africans, in total, have been murdered in the past 2 years in the same country?

3) How many people of other non African nationalities have been murdered in the same time period?
Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by savanaha: 11:40pm On Sep 28, 2008
Kobojunkie:

@Poster, since you claim to be a friend of Africa, I do have other questions for you on this issue.

1) How many Nigerians have actually been murdered in the past 2 years in that country?

2) How many Africans, in total, have been murdered in the past 2 years in the same country?

3) How many people of other non African nationalities have been murdered in the same time period?

Look it up anywhere and you will see it clear and square that Ukrainians are racist no ifs ands or buts about it. Why would he go around finding out how specific people from different specific African country are killed to make an obvious point. Whoever is forewarned and doesn't use it to forearm themselves can go get killed. It's like walking into a KKK meeting and asking how many blacks and Jews have they actually perpetrated any crime against. Ukrainians hate Jews and stab or cause other bodily injuries against them. Why is it so hard to believe they perpetrate crimes against Blacks when it is all over the internet. Another Nigerian on NL living and studying in Ukraine has even said it and showed pictures of the situation.
Not everything needs to be simplified to common evidence you know the wind is around because of the moments it causes but you have never physically seen the wind.
Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by Kobojunkie: 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2008
Not sure how all any line in the post answers my questions which as simple and direct.
Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by savanaha: 12:04am On Sep 29, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Not sure how all any line in the post answers my questions which as simple and direct.

Am not sure why your mode of thinking is so simplified like a simpleton.
Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by RichyBlacK(m): 2:33am On Sep 29, 2008
So this Kobojunkie still has her "don't give a f-ck about black people" attitude? sad angry cry undecided embarassed

Kobojunkie:

1) How many Nigerians have actually been murdered in the past 2 years in that country?  = 25

2) How many Africans, in total, have been murdered in the past 2 years in the same country? = 168

3) How many people of other non African nationalities have been murdered in the same time period? = 7

Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by Nobody: 4:42am On Sep 29, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Kobojunk, behave yourself. Did you take time to go through the links in the first post?
Keep up your anti black garbage while you deceive yourself you are being intelligent. Those who have an idea about what is going on created the document.
Do you hate being black? If you do, see a therapist or you can join www.niggermania.org. I am sure you will be welcomed by all the black haters there.
Some of your rhetoric will fit right in with what I read there.
Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by savanaha: 5:02am On Sep 29, 2008
khai_khai:

Kobojunk, behave yourself. Did you take time to go through the links in the first post?
Keep up your anti black garbage while you deceive yourself you are being intelligent. Those who have an idea about what is going on created the document.
Do you hate being black? If you do, see a therapist or you can join www.niggermania.org. I am sure you will be welcomed by all the black haters there.
Some of your rhetoric will fit right in with what I read there.

Na intelligent them they call that nonsense now. Well I guess I will go to my classes and when my profs make valid points I will start baseless arguments and circular idiocies.
Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by Kobojunkie: 6:11am On Sep 29, 2008
This is unbelievably funny. Asking simple and direct questions means one is anti-black?? roflmao!!! If insulting my person makes you all feel good about your lives, feel free to continue. What more can be expected from the "SENTIMENTS FIRST, COMMON SENSE LAST" crowd in here grin.

@Poster, my questions still stand . . . .  If you do not mind, I would like to get genuine answers from you to these

Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by landis(m): 11:35am On Sep 29, 2008
In fact other citizens also became the victims of this action, but in compare with the number of the African who died it is so small. Africans are becoming the main targets of the skinheads and radically motivated extremists.

Many thanks for this info.

I put blame on Nigeria Govt. But I am not surprised.

In Nigeria itself, people are killed with impunity and nothing done.

Invariably; they will treat us as we treat ourselves.
Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by Ibime(m): 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2008
Kobojunkie is an animal.

If you start to argue with her, she will exhaust every ounce of patience that you have.

Everybody knows Eastern Europe is bad news for black people. I have been to Bulgaria myself and have witnessed such things first hand, even from Bulgarian Police. Therefore, I don't need to be told twice about Ukraine. Maybe Kobojunkie might wanna travel to Ukraine for us, lets use her as experiment to check whether these attacks are racially motivated or not.
Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by savanaha: 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2008
Ibime:

Kobojunkie is an animal.

If you start to argue with her, she will exhaust every ounce of patience that you have.

Everybody knows Eastern Europe is bad news for black people. I have been to Bulgaria myself and have witnessed such things first hand, even from Bulgarian Police. Therefore, I don't need to be told twice about Ukraine. Maybe Kobojunkie might want to travel to Ukraine for us, lets use her as experiment to check whether these attacks are racially motivated or not.

Best idea, even better than the stupid question he/she posited.
Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2008
Kobojunkie:

This is unbelievably funny. Asking simple and direct questions means one is anti-black?? roflmao!!! If insulting my person makes you all feel good about your lives, feel free to continue. What more can be expected from the "SENTIMENTS FIRST, COMMON SENSE LAST" crowd in here grin.

@Poster, my questions still stand . . . .  If you do not mind, I would like to get genuine answers from you to these

Anytime someone calls out your lack of intelligence you cry "insulting my person". Sad, you really view yourself with some sort of relevance. Keep up your nonsense and the stupidity of your "person" will keep getting insulted.

As they say, who no go no know. So, for the last time, READ THE DOCUMENTS and stop asking dumb questions. You can sit in your arm chair and keep throwing idolescent logic around or you can shut up and let people discourse topics some have experienced and feel should be heard.
Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by SeanT21(f): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2008
I feel bad for those Africans stuck in those countries like Ukraine. What do the government or even the local policeman does about these things. Shouldn't there be a law protecting those Africans in there from those Racist fools.

Kobojunkie:

@Poster, my questions still stand . . . . If you do not mind, I would like to get genuine answers from you to these

I understand the point you are trying to make but These Africans are being killed for No damn reason. The only crime they committed was to be born black. There is no need for you to ask about other nationalities because Ukraine is mostly white Europeans. So Africans that live there will be an outcast. If this was not true, The Human Rights Organization will not be sending letters warning important people about this situation.
Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by Kobojunkie: 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2008
SeanT21:

I understand the point you are trying to make but These Africans are being killed for No damn reason. The only crime they committed was to be born black. There is no need for you to ask about other nationalities because Ukraine is mostly white Europeans. So Africans that live there will be an outcast. If this was not true, The Human Rights Organization will not be sending letters warning important people about this situation.

I don’t think you understand what ever point you assume I am trying to make. I am simply asking questions to ensure I am not here reacting without knowing facts.

Here is something to help you figure how best to deal. Try to answer those questions applying it to the USA and not Ukraine here.

How many Nigerians have been killed in America in that last 2 years? How many Africans have been killed in America in the last 2 years?
How many non-Africans have been killed in America in the last 2 years??

Now to make it even more interesting. How many Nigerians have been killed by fellow Nigerians, in America, in the last 2 years?

How many Africans have been killed by fellow African, in America in the last 2 years?

Now, how many non-africans have been killed in America by non-African in the last 2 years?

Jumping to accuse a people of being racist after reading news of a couple of people who happen to be black being murdered is irrational. You have to at least wait to get detail to ensure you are not jumping to conclusion here. There is a thriving Nigerian community in the same Ukraine. A Nigerian mega church in Ukraine, just recently got a branch here in America and these people are not running/fleeing calling Ukranians racists. Please, learn to be rational no matter who or what is involved. Choose to wait to get FACTS before you conclude. Be sure those so called letters are not FAKES. Just because a human rights group sends letters does not mean the reaction should be this way. Even Human rights organizations can exagerate facts from time to time. We see it happen here in the US; why not expect same could be possible outside?? The news was in July that a Nigerian man was murdered, yet the same report posted that only 2 other men of African descent have been reported dead since January of this year.

In January, a 19-year-old asylum seeker from the Democratic Republic of the Congo was found stabbed to death, and in March, a 39-year-old Sierra Leonean asylum seeker was also stabbed to death.

then it turns around and calls it an matter of great concern citing what happened in South Africa back then. The report does not say anything about the murders or the suspects.

Avoid jumping in with these EMOTIONAL people who continue to let their emotions get the better of them in most every post on here.
Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by Ibime(m): 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2008
Look at this stupid woman. . . . .soon she will be telling us that there is no racism in Ukraine simply because there happens to be a black church there grin grin grin. . . . . funny enough, my parents go to a UK branch of that church in Ukraine that she is talking about. . . . and I can tell you it is probably the biggest church in Europe. . . . . however, it is not a Nigerian church. It is a Ukrainian church run by an incredible man of God who so happens to be Nigerian.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6098658.stm

Nobody is here crying racism. . . .I am mixed myself and do not get involved in such discussions. . . .infact, I usually ignore these kind of threads. . . .one Nigerian guy started a thread on Nairaland begging Nigerians not to emigrate to Ukraine because of his experiences there and I ignored his thread. . . . . . and I was going to ignore this one until I saw this idiot here making up some stupid questions as if those questions prove the fact that there is no racism in Ukraine. . . . .usually, I wouldn't even argue if someone says there are no ultra groups in Ukraine. . . but wherever you see black people being persecuted, you see this idiot Kobojunkie there defending the persecutors. . . . . I remember one thread where some South African women were fooled into eating stew with urine in it by some white guys. . . . . and this idiot was there defending the white guys saying that it is the womens fault. . . . check every thread where something happens to blacks or Nigerians and check her reaction. . . . .you will see that this woman is a heartless animal.

. . . . the growing Nazism in Eastern Europe is no news. . . .from Russia to Ukraine, there have been many reports about it. . . . .it is well known and frankly I don't give a shit what some Ukrainians choose to do because Nigerians should be smart enough not to go to Eastern Europe. . . . but this Kobojunkie is pointing to the fact that only 2 people have been killed this year, conveniently ignoring the other 87 that have been attacked by skinheads. . . . I wonder whether Africans are so rich that they are the constant target of robbers in Ukraine. . . . or is it for another reason that Kobojunkie would not admit?. . . . I have been to Bulgaria and if I relate my experiences, people would cry foul. . . . .I learnt my lesson, hence I have travelled no further east than Prague since then.

Look, even the Ukrainians are discussing how to quench this problem:

http://www.whatson-kiev.com/index.php?go=News&in=view&id=2004

If even Ukrainians acknowledge it, why must this idiot Kobojunkie always take panadol for another man's headache?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by savanaha: 2:52am On Sep 30, 2008
khai_khai:

Anytime someone calls out your lack of intelligence you cry "insulting my person". Sad, you really view yourself with some sort of relevance. Keep up your nonsense and the stupidity of your "person" will keep getting insulted.

As they say, who no go no know. So, for the last time, READ THE DOCUMENTS and stop asking dumb questions. You can sit in your arm chair and keep throwing idolescent logic around or you can shut up and let people discourse topics some have experienced and feel should be heard.
Exactly. I was thinking the same exact thing today.
Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by Kobojunkie: 3:15am On Sep 30, 2008
roflmao!!!! People and their need to control all !!! I love to watch this kind get all discombobulated, throwing fits and tantrums when they meet those whose views and ideologies are beyond their comprehension. . . . roflmao!!!

@Poster, are you still alive Any chances I will get honest answers to my questions from you
Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by Mpele(m): 9:01am On Sep 30, 2008
This is becoming rather comical. I'm sure those Africans are West Africans. Why is that these people go to such countries. For starters the languange in Ukraine is big hurdle, why is that these West Africans go to places like that. I mean eastern europeans are the most racist and backwards, unlike their western counterparts, they're not used to seeing much of black people.

I'm sure there is a Nigerian somewhere in Bangladesh, Mongolia, Uzbekistan etc. When are you people gonna learn, just because England, USA, and other countries pretend to tolerate you, you think the rest of the world will do that! no. Just stay home, xenophobic South Africans made it clear that they don't want you, which I think its wrong, but hey I don't think that there is any country in the world that would like to have Nigerians within their borders epecially loud ones who think that they can have an opinion on everything that moves. Maybe North Africans would like to have you.
Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by SeanT21(f): 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2008
Mpele:

This is becoming rather comical. I'm sure those Africans are West Africans. Why is that these people go to such countries. For starters the languange in Ukraine is big hurdle, why is that these West Africans go to places like that. I mean eastern europeans are the most racist and backwards, unlike their western counterparts, they're not used to seeing much of black people.

I'm sure there is a Nigerian somewhere in Bangladesh, Mongolia, Uzbekistan etc. When are you people going to learn, just because England, USA, and other countries pretend to tolerate you, you think the rest of the world will do that! no. Just stay home, xenophobic South Africans made it clear that they don't want you, which I think its wrong, but hey I don't think that there is any country in the world that would like to have Nigerians within their borders epecially loud ones who think that they can have an opinion on everything that moves. Maybe North Africans would like to have you.

Is there any way you can make your point without insulting Nigerians or West Africans?Your Country South Africa has its share of problems. You are a Pot calling the kettle Black. Few Years ago Blacks Had no Rights. We all understand that Your country is doing better but Do not come on here and start Making a Fool of Yourself by being anti-west africa and anti-Nigeria.

What do you have against west Africa?
Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by Mpele(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2008
I don't have anything against the West Africans, I have a problem with the way they behave. Nigerians are loud, Senegalese, Malians, Cameroonians board little boats on a journey to Spain, what they do next, die in numbers. That's a shame.
Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by skfa1: 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2008
Mpele:

I don't have anything against the West Africans, I have a problem with the way they behave. Nigerians are loud, Senegalese, Malians, Cameroonians board little boats on a journey to Spain, what they do next, die in numbers. That's a shame.

Nigerians are what

Your own people need to grow up,unite with other African country and stop killing other Africans.

Look when Ghanaian left Nigeria, we Nigerian do not kill them. They just left with peace. We still like Ghanaians till today.

You can do more better brother smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by savanaha: 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2008
People discuss the thread and ignore the idiots Kobomonkey and pele. Though at first for the first time Pele was making some sense then it went downhill
Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by Hadidu: 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2008
Hi Dear Kobojunkie and other members

Excuse me that you became impatient of waiting me. I was too busy and can’t appear on this forum.
Concerning your question I don’t have a data how many Africans, Nigerians and non Africans were killed in the period of 2006-2008.
One thing which I want to tell you is: -- The report of the Human Right First didn’t include for example the murder of the Ethiopian Asylum seeker, who came to Ukraine to celebrate Their New Year on September 2007. This guy lived in Ukraine for more than nine years and when he was refused for a refuge status he arrived in Germany and was accepted. After some four years he returned back to celebrate the holy day together with his old friend. 9 September 2007 when he was enjoying the eve of the holy day with his friend 8 nationalists, who were walking and searching blacks assaulted him by metallic sticks and he died in the hospital. …………. Here you must note that all of these skinheads were equipped with big metallic sticks – for what reason?

On the summer of 2008 a girl, whose father is Ghanaian and mother Ukrainian was killed in Kiev, but on the report you can’t see it.

Again on summer 2008 a Palestinian citizen was cruelly beaten in a market in front of his brother and died, but on the report of HRW you can’t find it. Even this was shown by the national TV of the country and I attend that.

On the beginning of 2008 a Somalia citizen was knifed and stubbed to death, but again you can’t get this in the report.

Some two months ago I was an evidence of a report of a leader of a NGO, which coordinates all foreigners in Kiev. This was a TV interview. This man told the audience, that a handicapped citizen of Congo, who uses a wheelchair, was thrown from his wheelchair and beaten to death. This event happened right in the day time, where crowded peoples were witness, but didn’t do anything to save this poor man. This event is not reported on that report. This is not the one, who was killed on June 9, 2008.

--- The report of the HRW is not a strict one. So many times they say that “
Local monitors believe may have been a racially-motivated murder “. All these murders had been taken by shouting and singing the slogans of the skinheads and furiously stabbing the victims so many places.

Dear Kobojunkie - don’t think that these crimes are a common crimes performed like any other crimes. The hating against foreigners grows every day. Even though the number of foreigners here in comparing with the west European so small and miserable, but the people thought that the foreigners brought them all these problems.

At last I want to state that it is the UNHCR, the IOM and other parts of the UNO, who divided the foreigners and make them weak not to combat these kinds of crimes. They are doing this because they are making a lot of money by the name of refugees, asylum seekers and immigrants.

Poor Africans!!! I am very sorry of our fate. They didn’t give us a chance to live in our homeland and also abroad.

Bye
Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by tpia: 12:28am On Oct 01, 2008
Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by Kobojunkie: 12:48am On Oct 01, 2008
Hadidu:

Hi Dear Kobojunkie and other members

Excuse me that you became impatient of waiting me. I was too busy and can’t appear on this forum.
Concerning your question I don’t have a data how many Africans, Nigerians and non Africans were killed in the period of 2006-2008.
One thing which I want to tell you is: -- The report of the Human Right First didn’t include for example the murder of the Ethiopian Asylum seeker, who came to Ukraine to celebrate Their New Year on September 2007. This guy lived in Ukraine for more than nine years and when he was refused for a refuge status he arrived in Germany and was accepted. After some four years he returned back to celebrate the holy day together with his old friend. 9 September 2007 when he was enjoying the eve of the holy day with his friend 8 nationalists, who were walking and searching blacks assaulted him by metallic sticks and he died in the hospital. …………. Here you must note that all of these skinheads were equipped with big metallic sticks – for what reason?

On the summer of 2008 a girl, whose father is Ghanaian and mother Ukrainian was killed in Kiev, but on the report you can’t see it.

Again on summer 2008 a Palestinian citizen was cruelly beaten in a market in front of his brother and died, but on the report of HRW you can’t find it. Even this was shown by the national TV of the country and I attend that.

On the beginning of 2008 a Somalia citizen was knifed and stubbed to death, but again you can’t get this in the report.

Some two months ago I was an evidence of a report of a leader of a NGO, which coordinates all foreigners in Kiev. This was a TV interview. This man told the audience, that a handicapped citizen of Congo, who uses a wheelchair, was thrown from his wheelchair and beaten to death. This event happened right in the day time, where crowded peoples were witness, but didn’t do anything to save this poor man. This event is not reported on that report. This is not the one, who was killed on June 9, 2008.

--- The report of the HRW is not a strict one. So many times they say that “
Local monitors believe may have been a racially-motivated murder “. All these murders had been taken by shouting and singing the slogans of the skinheads and furiously stabbing the victims so many places.

Dear Kobojunkie - don’t think that these crimes are a common crimes performed like any other crimes. The hating against foreigners grows every day. Even though the number of foreigners here in comparing with the west European so small and miserable, but the people thought that the foreigners brought them all these problems.

At last I want to state that it is the UNHCR, the IOM and other parts of the UNO, who divided the foreigners and make them weak not to combat these kinds of crimes. They are doing this because they are making a lot of money by the name of refugees, asylum seekers and immigrants.

Poor Africans!!! I am very sorry of our fate. They didn’t give us a chance to live in our homeland and also abroad.

Bye

I am more sorry for the Africans who are being killed by haters right there in Africa, daily. I do believe all lives are equal but it remains that many of those who are dead today were not considered worthy of human treatment in their own land. The last thing I believe Africa needs is pity. If you really feel sorry about the Africans and want to do something, tell them to stand up and fight for their right, both at home and abroad. Posting "pele" notes in a forum does not really make me believe you care much about them.
Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by savanaha: 12:50am On Oct 01, 2008
Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by tpia: 1:12am On Oct 01, 2008
Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by KarmaMod(f): 1:15am On Oct 01, 2008
Never seen such a white aplogist in my life
Re: Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine by tpia: 1:21am On Oct 01, 2008

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. / Jacob Zuma's £5.3m Home Expansion Prompts Outcry / Wtf! US Church Bans Interracial Marraige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.