Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

How White America Built Its Wealth On The Labour Of Africans - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How White America Built Its Wealth On The Labour Of Africans (1355 Views)

Whites Opinions Of Africans / Here Is A New One: Stereotypes Of Africans The Usa / Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How White America Built Its Wealth On The Labour Of Africans by cap28: 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2011
Dr Claude Anderson gives an indepth presentation on how white america built its wealth on the backs of african slaves and set in motion a cycle of exploitation, exclusion and abuse of black americans which continues till today.

He then goes on to draw up a plan for black america which could spell the end of the ongoing abuse and economic exploitation of blacks in america.

This is a very interesting presentation which should be watched by any black person who is interested in finding a way out of the ongoing worldwide economic exploitation of the entire black race.

Dr Claud Anderson is the author of the best seller Black labour, white wealth.

He also authored another best seller - Powernomics

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR4MPzdRouU&feature/related[/flash]
Re: How White America Built Its Wealth On The Labour Of Africans by Rhodesia: 11:51pm On Dec 18, 2011
If america was merely Negroes and no white people then it would look like a 3rd world shitole like Haiti.

Negro city (Detroit)
[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=vE21mRGXpdY&feature=fvwp[/flash]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=vE21mRGXpdY&feature=fvwp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JbGxIR8JTk&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWEdjiEJg0U&feature=related

where Africans go the neighbourhood invariably turns to well, sheeeet.

Detroit used to be a nice place.
Re: How White America Built Its Wealth On The Labour Of Africans by cap28: 12:49am On Dec 19, 2011
Do you know anything about Haiti's history?

are you aware that the Haitians are the only black people in the world who succeeded in defeating the imperial armies of france, britain and spain?

are you aware that Haiti's punishment for defeating their former slave masters was to subject them to an economic blockade that lasted for over 60 years?

are you aware that europe and america forced Haiti to pay millions in reparation for having the temerity to free themselves from enslavement?

are you aware that Haiti was deliberately blockaded for years by europe and america in order to impoverish it?

are you aware that america invaded Haiti and installed corrupt puppets who collaborated with america to destroy what was left of Haiti's economy?

Before your ancestors stole the wealth of africa europe was a third world cess pit - did you know that? infact large parts of europe are still third world cess pits - ever been to bulgaria, romania, czech republic and russia ?
Re: How White America Built Its Wealth On The Labour Of Africans by igbo2011(m): 1:22am On Dec 19, 2011
@cap28
Rhodesia is a troll, all he does is talk bad about Africans and chocolate people in general. Look at his past posts.

But Africans have built the wealth of whites for 500 years and still to this day. That is why they are always in our business. They need us. They will never kill a slave, we must leave the economic servitude.
Re: How White America Built Its Wealth On The Labour Of Africans by cap28: 1:27am On Dec 19, 2011
igbo2011:

@cap28
Rhodesia is a troll, all he does is talk bad about Africans and chocolate people in general. Look at his past posts.

But Africans have built the wealth of whites for 500 years and still to this day. That is why they are always in our business. They need us. They will never kill a slave, we must leave the economic servitude.

yes i thought as much - but it would be interesting to see if he is able to come back with anything to rebut what i said.

did you watch the video i posted? what did you think of it?
Re: How White America Built Its Wealth On The Labour Of Africans by igbo2011(m): 1:33am On Dec 19, 2011
cap28:

yes i thought as much - but it would be interesting to see if he is able to come back with anything to rebut what i said.

did you watch the video i posted? what did you think of it?
I just started watching it right now. But also it wasn't just chocolate people, western Europe went around the world messing things up causing hell. Eastern Europe was raped by Russia and Western Europe. That is why eastern Europeans are flying to America and Britain. America would probably accept an Eastern European over an African due to white privilege.

But this man is right so far. But I have to ask, why don't Africans get reparations for anything? None for slavery, non for the Holocaust of the Congo from 1880s to 1910s or their current Holocaust right now. Or the Holocaust in Namibia in 1906 where 75,000 Namibians were killed by Germans. But the Jewish people, Japanese, and Native Americans received their reparations. Why not Africans?

The only reparations I saw that chocolate people e received was from the Rosewood massacre in 1920s. But they received their reparations in 1990s when most of the people died and the survivors were very old.
Re: How White America Built Its Wealth On The Labour Of Africans by cap28: 1:46am On Dec 19, 2011
igbo2011:

I just started watching it right now. But also it wasn't just chocolate people, western Europe went around the world messing things up causing hell. Eastern Europe was violated by Russia and Western Europe. That is why eastern Europeans are flying to America and Britain. America would probably accept an Eastern European over an African due to white privilege.

But this man is right so far. But I have to ask, why don't Africans get reparations for anything? None for slavery, non for the Holocaust of the Congo from 1880s to 1910s or their current Holocaust right now. Or the Holocaust in Namibia in 1906 where 75,000 Namibians were killed by Germans. But the Jewish people, Japanese, and Native Americans received their reparations. Why not Africans?

The only reparations I saw that chocolate people e received was from the Rosewood massacre in 1920s. But they received their reparations in 1990s when most of the people died and the survivors were very old.

the question of reparations for black africans is one that many africans have chosen to completely ignore.

I have raise the issue a few times during debates on NL but most nigerians feel we need to move on and forget about reparations - can you beleive that?

Qadaffi was able to secure reparations for Libya from Italy - so Libya is effectively the only african nation to have ever secured reparations from its former colonial masters.
Re: How White America Built Its Wealth On The Labour Of Africans by igbo2011(m): 1:58am On Dec 19, 2011
cap28:

the question of reparations for black africans is one that many africans have chosen to completely ignore.

I have raise the issue a few times during debates on NL but most nigerians feel we need to move on and forget about reparations - can you beleive that?

Qadaffi was able to secure reparations for Libya from Italy - so Libya is effectively the only african nation to have ever secured reparations from its former colonial masters.
How much did Libya get?
Also if Europe gave reparations for every country they colonized, then they would be broker than they already are lol. But are Indians and people from Hong Kong asking for reparations? That is equivilant to Nigerians or Ghanaian getting reparations.

What about the people in Carribean Islands, they usedto be slaves they didn't get anything and Hati got HELL

Good reparations would be for France to give 400 billion from the Colonial Pact back to the Francophone countries since it is their money. Then tell all of European/American leaders to get off of African affairs
Re: How White America Built Its Wealth On The Labour Of Africans by igbo2011(m): 3:50am On Dec 19, 2011
@cap28
I just finished watching it and it is very interesting. I was expecting more things about Africa but he focused on the African American experience. He has really good ideas, but he shouldn't just keep his mind in America. He should talk about chocolate people in other countries, Carribean Islands, and Africa. THis is kind ofa global thing not just an American one.

In Africa, many foreigners come here and run many companies. It is annoying because there are plenty of Nigerians who can do the same thing but the DAMN LEADERS always invest their money outside of the country. They put money in British banks then the British invest in Africa take money and send it back in England, then they re=invest in Africa. It is SOOOO annoying. If those same leaders put the money in African banks then atleast the bank can give out loans to start businesses. In Indonesia, they invest in the country, in Africa they invest in Dubai, England, America, Switzerland but never Africa. Not even from Nigeria to Kenya or Nigeria to Ghana. Always outside of the continent.
Re: How White America Built Its Wealth On The Labour Of Africans by MandingoII(m): 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2011
Sad but True video.

The problem is that American Blacks are distracted by bells and whistles. (i.e. ipad/ipods/videogames/videos/crap clothing)
Re: How White America Built Its Wealth On The Labour Of Africans by Rhodesia: 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2011
The proof is in the pudding, when Negroes are left to their own devices like in Detroit they usually turn their environment to shite, Detroit used to be a nice place before Negroes moved in en masse.
Re: How White America Built Its Wealth On The Labour Of Africans by morpheus24: 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2011
MandingoII:

Sad but True video.

The problem is that American Blacks are distracted by bells and whistles. (i.e. ipad/ipods/videogames/videos/crap clothing)

They spinning. N*^Ga. They spinning!!
Re: How White America Built Its Wealth On The Labour Of Africans by morpheus24: 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2011
Rhodesia:

The proof is in the pudding, when Negroes are left to their own devices like in Detroit they usually turn their environment to shite, Detroit used to be a nice place before Negroes moved in en masse.

Re: How White America Built Its Wealth On The Labour Of Africans by igbo2011(m): 4:52am On Dec 21, 2011
morpheus24:

They spinning. N*^Ga. They spinning!!
LMAO ahahahah that is from Chris Rock.  Good one perfect scenario lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZYryyA28go
Re: How White America Built Its Wealth On The Labour Of Africans by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 21, 2011
RHODESIA needs to be Banned.   Her user name is Racist to begin with. She came to our forum to degrade Africans in general.

Oh, my great ZIMBABWE; the true African name and nation.  To hell with you settlers( Parasitic whites).

MODS are you guys sleeping?  Banish this troll from here!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ferrari Patrol: Dubai Fights Crime In Style! / America, Israel And Jordan Invade Syria!!! / Are You Seeing Whats Going On In The Us In The Name Of Politics? (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.