Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada (29155 Views)

How I Helped My Client Find Out His Landlord Was Tapping From His Prepaid Light / I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Goodlady(f): 7:28pm On Feb 13
CluelessMODS:

Your ugly face kuku ma look like that of "ayamatanga".......I be ya papa for babalawo!

Ok. I pity ya condition!

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Goodlady(f): 7:28pm On Feb 13
merits:

My Prick is uncuttable 😭😧🤣
Make I no catch you sha!

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Goodlady(f): 7:29pm On Feb 13
Father4all:
sis, their Nacet is sharper than our tiger. Although, Tiger just strong wan king. But Tiger breaks easily because of the strong. Blade supposed to be flexible
You v a point shs
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by gratefulheart(m): 7:53pm On Feb 13
How did you send the items?

Goodlady:
How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada.
Recently, my sister escaped from this hard country to Canada for greener pastures. Many of you knew me on this site as that young girl with sharp mouth. Well, I may be choleric but I m also nice.
So this February, sister went to Ontario. I knew she'd miss home. I went to Wuse market and nearby street shops n bought varieties. I waka-waka my rubber slippers cut. My sister is a picky type that eat light foods but she still love our local dishes. She's going to miss home 😭 and I just want her to v her favorite foods as long as she can. Though she can patronize African stores over there too.
As I m typing this, I can't wait to see her, am so happy for her and I hope to relocate too via marriage in future. Hm, God when?

Anyways I ll list some of the items as I post them here. They are educative and useful for people going abroad too. There are some items you can take along like razor blades, shaving sticks, stock fish, palm oil, locust beans, garri, beans, rice, onions, matches, polish, makeup props, grinded beans for moinmoin or akara, crayfish, beans, balls, sellotape, dried pepper, potash, bathroom slippers, cleansers, needles and threads to sew post letter tear-tear undies or clothes. 😂 In fact, just carry any small daily use item we use here and conceal them well cos of over sabi long throat immigration officers at airport. It ll shock you you can buy a packet of blade that's not up to N1,000 for over $20 Canadian dollars, that's over N20K in Nigeria. Imagine blade pack kan for N20K? It no shock you?
So below are items I packed for her and she's enjoying them there. 😂

Pic 1, Carton of coaster biscuit, table size mortar and pestle for her to grind pepper and packs of match sticks.
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Love800(m): 7:54pm On Feb 13
Tankz so much
miketayo:

Working experience in any field.

The higher the degree the better for you
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by CluelessMODS: 8:20pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

Ok. I pity ya condition!
That is surley your dad? Lmao..like father like daughter... ugly person produces ugly offsprings!!!...🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by CluelessMODS: 8:25pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

Ok. I pity ya condition!
That dot on your face and near your nose!!
Nor be juju be that....😅😅

1 Like

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Goodlady(f): 8:26pm On Feb 13
CluelessMODS:

That is surley your dad? Lmao..like father like daughter... ugly person produces ugly offsprings!!!...🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂 I m the most beautiful woman you ll ever chat with.
You d wish you can lick my feet!
See ya head like poverty!
Akushe, talakanier!

1 Share

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by CluelessMODS: 8:27pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

Ok. I pity ya condition!
Your Signature;
King Of Boys. The female king. Men been screaming yen-yen-yen she's a gold digger! Aren't you attracted to her body? Can you help without demanding for her body? You guys need to grow up and help females unconditionally.
CONFIRMATION THAT YOU ARE "OLOSHO"
Cheap one for that matter!
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by CluelessMODS: 8:31pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

Akushe, talakanier!
Where did you see my head "akunakuna" for your mind you fine..... ugly thing...🤣🤣🤣.....local girl forming fine....
See as I dey look you...👇

1 Like

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by CluelessMODS: 8:33pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

Akushe, talakanier!
Omo ale...🤣🤣🤣🤣...you are squeezing the dogs neck to kill it and eat.. hunger and poverty do finish you!!!...🤣🤣...Omo oran!
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by CluelessMODS: 8:34pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

Akushe, talakanier!
Nor be only your feet I go lick your smelling toto nko? 😮😮
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by 2kurupt(m): 8:36pm On Feb 13
Andyblaze:
shocked I am in new Brunswick
Which side of NB you pin? I dey SJ
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by gratefulheart(m): 8:46pm On Feb 13
I guess as much because they didn't allow someone I know travel with his garri. alternatively can the items be courier?

Goodlady:
Stock fish, dried pepper (ata gbigbe), cheese ball, blades, Vaseline.

She packed am with her luggage. They removed some but went with most.

She packed them with her clothes, other goods. Some were removed

She packed them with her goods. But done were removed.
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Goodlady(f): 8:50pm On Feb 13
CluelessMODS:

That dot on your face and near your nose!!
Nor be juju be that....😅😅
Your destiny is still in use. Continue!

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Goodlady(f): 8:59pm On Feb 13
CluelessMODS:

Nor be only your feet I go lick your smelling toto nko? 😮😮
Koriburuku kuro nibi bayi!

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by CluelessMODS: 8:59pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

Your destiny is still in use. Continue!
Keep posting yansh that is not your own!...🤩🤩...asa.....wo!
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by OgaTheTop2: 8:59pm On Feb 13
VeryWickedMan:
I'll look out in the Crime Section later for her mugshots.
You are indeed very wicked grin
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Goodlady(f): 9:00pm On Feb 13
CluelessMODS:

Omo ale...🤣🤣🤣🤣...you are squeezing the dogs neck to kill it and eat.. hunger and poverty do finish you!!!...🤣🤣...Omo oran!
It's ya neck am squeezing. If neck no pain you make Tinubu komot office!
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Goodlady(f): 9:01pm On Feb 13
CluelessMODS:

Where did you see my head "akunakuna" for your mind you fine..... ugly thing...🤣🤣🤣.....local girl forming fine....
See as I dey look you...👇
Head of problem. It's ya type that gives their families badluck with ya dîck head!

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Goodlady(f): 9:02pm On Feb 13
CluelessMODS:

Keep posting yansh that is not your own!...🤩🤩...asa.....wo!
You wish you Can be closer. Loser With poverty head n poverty destiny

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by CluelessMODS: 9:03pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

Head of problem. It's ya type that gives their families badluck with ya dîck head!
It is either you are sending yansh pictures or talking about dick...
Na wah o.....who carry dick swear for you?
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Onionstew: 9:04pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:
How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada.
Recently, my sister escaped from this hard country to Canada for greener pastures. Many of you knew me on this site as that young girl with sharp mouth. Well, I may be choleric but I m also nice.
So this February, sister went to Ontario. I knew she'd miss home. I went to Wuse market and nearby street shops n bought varieties. I waka-waka my rubber slippers cut. My sister is a picky type that eat light foods but she still love our local dishes. She's going to miss home 😭 and I just want her to v her favorite foods as long as she can. Though she can patronize African stores over there too.
As I m typing this, I can't wait to see her, am so happy for her and I hope to relocate too via marriage in future. Hm, God when?

Anyways I ll list some of the items as I post them here. They are educative and useful for people going abroad too. There are some items you can take along like razor blades, shaving sticks, stock fish, palm oil, locust beans, garri, beans, rice, onions, matches, polish, makeup props, grinded beans for moinmoin or akara, crayfish, beans, balls, sellotape, dried pepper, potash, bathroom slippers, cleansers, needles and threads to sew post letter tear-tear undies or clothes. 😂 In fact, just carry any small daily use item we use here and conceal them well cos of over sabi long throat immigration officers at airport. It ll shock you you can buy a packet of blade that's not up to N1,000 for over $20 Canadian dollars, that's over N20K in Nigeria. Imagine blade pack kan for N20K? It no shock you?
So below are items I packed for her and she's enjoying them there. 😂

Pic 1, Carton of coaster biscuit, table size mortar and pestle for her to grind pepper and packs of match sticks.

You are a sweet heart... But i doubt she needs matches... Abi na cigar she wan puff grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by CluelessMODS: 9:05pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

You wish you Can be closer. Loser With poverty head n poverty destiny
Closer to local dirty girl like you?... For your mind....you stink!

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by CluelessMODS: 9:06pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

It's ya neck am squeezing. If neck no pain you make Tinubu komot office!
Mumu I am not a dog! You are the public 🐕 dog! 😂😂
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Goodlady(f): 9:07pm On Feb 13
CluelessMODS:

Mumu I am not a dog! You are the public 🐕 dog! 😂😂
bingo take food. Eat moinmoin

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Goodlady(f): 9:08pm On Feb 13
CluelessMODS:

Closer to local dirty girl like you?... For your mind....you stink!
Told you am the most beautiful woman you v ever seen!
Too bad you are too poor!

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by CluelessMODS: 9:10pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:
bingo take food. Eat moinmoin
Not related.......aja ni e... everybody's puv.....ssy!....

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by CluelessMODS: 9:12pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

The most beautiful girl in your poverty ravaged family! Asewo using style to advertise herself...
Wor wor girl...🤪🤪😂😂
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by CluelessMODS: 9:16pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

I bet this is your best picture (ugly) others are worst!... grin grin
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by otipoju(m): 9:16pm On Feb 13
miketayo:

You are probably rich.. I bought clippers $60 and cut the hair myself. I m becoming a pro gradually

Initially that is what I used to do. But Madam will complain tire. I only wish they knew how to barb well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children / I'm Ready To Get Married But My Father Wants Me To Build First / How To Convince Parents That Tribe Doesn't Matter In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.