Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,397 members, 7,836,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Will You Fall In Love Again With The Person You Are In Love With Now In The Next Generation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Fall In Love Again With The Person You Are In Love With Now In The Next Generation? (827 Views)

My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Fall In Love Again With The Person You Are In Love With Now In The Next Generation? by Domwiz4all(m): 2:07am On Nov 10, 2011
Falling in love is one thing we dont have control over,but walking out of it is a choice. At times i see my babe as an angel and wish to fall in love over n over again in the next generation if there is going to be any thing like that. But at times i wish i never fell in love,feel love is wicked and will decide i'l never fall in love again in the next generation. So nairalanders which will you do in the next generation: will you fall in love with the person you are in love with now,or will you prefer to fall in love with a different person or will you choose not to fall in love at all again?
Re: Will You Fall In Love Again With The Person You Are In Love With Now In The Next Generation? by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 10, 2011
The same way there's no heaven is the same way there's no next life nor next generation. So enjoy the present and last generation and hope not for next life and generation because there ain't any.
Re: Will You Fall In Love Again With The Person You Are In Love With Now In The Next Generation? by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 10, 2011
I want him even the life after.

I am very grateful, and i thank God everyday for my luck. I want only him in everylife of mine, here and the hereafter.
Re: Will You Fall In Love Again With The Person You Are In Love With Now In The Next Generation? by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 10, 2011
Yet u spend 28/1 hours here. Ok we heard you
Re: Will You Fall In Love Again With The Person You Are In Love With Now In The Next Generation? by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 10, 2011
Erm sweetie, 122 days, 18 hours and 39 minutes.
Re: Will You Fall In Love Again With The Person You Are In Love With Now In The Next Generation? by HighChief4(m): 2:23am On Nov 10, 2011
What is actually love?
Re: Will You Fall In Love Again With The Person You Are In Love With Now In The Next Generation? by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 10, 2011
@Rokiatu Horrny Seun has the answer to that figure. Btw say hi to your next life explorer man wink
Re: Will You Fall In Love Again With The Person You Are In Love With Now In The Next Generation? by Domwiz4all(m): 2:30am On Nov 10, 2011
122days online? shocked shocked shocked
rokiatu:

Erm sweetie, 122 days, 18 hours and 39 minutes.
Re: Will You Fall In Love Again With The Person You Are In Love With Now In The Next Generation? by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 10, 2011
Yes grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

[size=2pt]If that is possible.[/size]
Re: Will You Fall In Love Again With The Person You Are In Love With Now In The Next Generation? by Nobody: 2:34am On Nov 10, 2011
And please don't forget to send the grenade to Hotie Tima with love.
Re: Will You Fall In Love Again With The Person You Are In Love With Now In The Next Generation? by Nobody: 2:38am On Nov 10, 2011
Why do you care so much about someone who do not know you exist? cry cry cry

Tima do not even know who is Reality anymore. grin cheesy

Get over her. tongue
Re: Will You Fall In Love Again With The Person You Are In Love With Now In The Next Generation? by Nobody: 2:53am On Nov 10, 2011
Lmao @ get over her how lame. Oh well seriously I'm short of words n u should know what that means
Re: Will You Fall In Love Again With The Person You Are In Love With Now In The Next Generation? by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 10, 2011
Whatever.
Re: Will You Fall In Love Again With The Person You Are In Love With Now In The Next Generation? by Nobody: 3:06am On Nov 10, 2011
Chill boo chill
Re: Will You Fall In Love Again With The Person You Are In Love With Now In The Next Generation? by iice(f): 5:07am On Nov 10, 2011
Sorry but i control my own love. If i don't want to fall in love with someone, i don't.
Anyway, i've loved Johnny, Dracule, and Batsy all my life. Just added Eric. . .so yes i will love them forever and a day kiss kiss
Re: Will You Fall In Love Again With The Person You Are In Love With Now In The Next Generation? by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 10, 2011
Iice ma'am are you ok?
Re: Will You Fall In Love Again With The Person You Are In Love With Now In The Next Generation? by Domwiz4all(m): 5:41am On Nov 10, 2011
iice:

Sorry but i control my own love. If i don't want to fall in love with someone, i don't.
Anyway, i've loved Johnny, Dracule, and Batsy all my life. Just added Eric. . .so yes i will love them forever and a day kiss kiss

how many pple r u in luv wit? Pls take it easy o
Re: Will You Fall In Love Again With The Person You Are In Love With Now In The Next Generation? by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 10, 2011
Fall in love? How lame!. I prefer to stand in love, and while standing, add more 'love' to my previous collections. So many fishes in the water, so many beautiful and coloured fish, i need to have a taste of them all. Hahaha. Love my foot!
Re: Will You Fall In Love Again With The Person You Are In Love With Now In The Next Generation? by freecocoa(f): 7:45am On Nov 10, 2011
Make I marry and grow old with whoever its gonna be first, then I may think of thinking about your question.
Re: Will You Fall In Love Again With The Person You Are In Love With Now In The Next Generation? by Domwiz4all(m): 8:38am On Nov 10, 2011
Floxyluv:

Fall in love? How lame!. I prefer to stand in love, and while standing, add more 'love' to my previous collections. So many fishes in the water, so many beautiful and coloured fish, i need to have a taste of them all. Hahaha. Love my foot!
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Will You Fall In Love Again With The Person You Are In Love With Now In The Next Generation? by Spclst900: 8:39am On Nov 10, 2011
freecocoa:

Make I marry and grow old with whoever its gonna be first, then I may think of thinking about your question.
Re: Will You Fall In Love Again With The Person You Are In Love With Now In The Next Generation? by iice(f): 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2011
Domwiz4all:

how many pple r u in luv wit? Pls take it easy o

grin grin Ahhh who knows, maybe it'll reach 50. I'm optimistic grin
Re: Will You Fall In Love Again With The Person You Are In Love With Now In The Next Generation? by Domwiz4all(m): 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2011
iice:

grin grin Ahhh who knows, maybe it'll reach 50. I'm optimistic grin
wat? 50? Hmm d engine no go knock? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Will You Fall In Love Again With The Person You Are In Love With Now In The Next Generation? by iice(f): 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2011
Domwiz4all:

wat? 50? Hmm d engine no go knock? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nope grin
Re: Will You Fall In Love Again With The Person You Are In Love With Now In The Next Generation? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2011
Hell yeah

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Need Hel / Date A Billionaire Course 101 / Would You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.