Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Your Secondary School And University? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Secondary School And University? (54685 Views)

Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? / Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... / Rep Your Secondary School! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Secondary School And University? by loma(m): 3:33am On Jul 12, 2005
primary- polytechnic staff school,ilaro,ogun state
secondary- Egbado College ,Ilaro
Salawu Abiola Compre High School,Osiele Abeokuta

Tertiary- Federla Polytechnic ,Ilaro
OAU,Ile Ife
Postgraduate- University of Houston.Houston,Texas.
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by hotangel2(f): 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2005
[size=13pt]Sorry...to much info. I edited it. grin[/size]
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Greatpeter(m): 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2005
hot angel you don try. you are quite young yet you have seen so much.
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by hotangel2(f): 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2005
I guess so peter. When i tell my friends to be happy that their parents aren't throwing them arround like balls, i know what i mean. I was being thrown arround. At least i am now happy I have a square root. Although college sucks and i wish i was still in High school. But one part of me is always happy that i passed the accuplacer. cheesy, and my friends think i am a Genuis, whereas it was just luck. rolleyes
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by loma(m): 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2005
Trust hot angle to have the weirdest of all schooling careers. U know in child psychology, its something thats advised against to move your children frequently,before they have formed strong bonds. Thank God, u are the better for it.I know some chicks who would have become worse for it.
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Hndholder(m): 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2005
St Johns Pry School  Iyere-Owo
st Micheal pry scool Ilale ii -Owo
St Patrick pry school Ijebu- Owo
Adeyeri Grammar school     Owo
Federal Polytechnic   Akure ND

Federal Polytechnic   Ado-Ekiti HND
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by bijorium(m): 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2005
mate nursery and primary school,
Federal govt college, odogbolu,
Lagos state university (@ present grin)
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by mikedeoye(m): 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2005
Hi Everyone,

I ran into this lovely site while trying to trace an old primary school friend.I think it's a nice medium to stay in touch with old friends.

Anyway, I was at the UI of Ibaban (not that of Ilorin o!    smiley) So,Pinky, Ra and other [glow=red,2,300]GREATEST UITES [/glow] out there can now that there is an addition to their number on this forum.I finished from Industrial Engineering in 2002 and im presently studying for my Master's here in Sweden.

Meanwhile,Did anyone finished from Lagos African Church Grammar School and/or African Church Primary School both in Ifako, Lagos? i really like to get i touch with my old primary and seconadry school friends.If know anyone you can still help out by recommeding this site to them.

Waiting to read some replies...

Cheers!
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by bolasho(m): 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2005
mikedeoye,
I was in the African Church Primary School, Ifako too. But i finished year 1990, u go bi one of those seniors then rolleyes embarassed embarassed
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by mikedeoye(m): 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2005
Hi Bolasho,

i finished in 1990 also but i went ahead to Lagos African Church Grammar school(LAFRO).

Can i know ur full names? Mine is Adeoye Ajayi.....U remember me?

Hope to read further from you!
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by bolasho(m): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2005
Adeoye, I really dont/cant remember u ooo, I know then that after the Primary school, we (student) were asked to go to Fagba grammar school, Iju. maybe you are one of those that left for LAFRO instead of FAGBA.
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by nike4luv(f): 10:48am On Jul 19, 2005
me went to PISLIB DE VARSITY (PDV)..ANY1 KNO IT..ITS SHYT
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by hotangel2(f): 6:08am On Jul 20, 2005
In wales? Right?
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by nike4luv(f): 10:51am On Jul 20, 2005
nah in Nigeria
IBADAN
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by hotangel2(f): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2005
oops.. ma bad. I am glad it was a guess.
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by nike4luv(f): 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2005
yea smiley
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Asia(m): 5:48am On Jul 23, 2005
Well, I started at

==== Ladi Memorial Nur/Pry School, Ibadan, Oke Ado. == Nur 1- Pry 4

==== Methodist Nur/Pry School Ibadan == Pry 5

==== Government College Ibadan, == Spent Just 5 weeks
==== Command Secondary School Ibadan == JS 1 - SS 3

Almost done at Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago, Iwoye.

A S I A
grin rolleyes cry kiss
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by olaide07(f): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2005
kiss
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by rufaai(m): 11:19am On Aug 10, 2005
Hey, It seems nobody is from my State....

Very sad indeed, Here is my edcuation profile

Primary School:- Usman Danfodiyo University Primary School Sokoto.

Secondary School:- Usman Danfodiyo Univeristy Model Secondary School Sokoto.

Well, for now i have finished my SS II yesterday.... Very funny ha, I started my final term holiday yesterday! Anyway, I am now going to my SS III.

But I am going to write GCE this year, during my holiday... Though I have wrote Priv. NECO last year (2004). I dont wanna miss a year you know...

For more about my education, go to my website www.clueboy.com
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by fabian(f): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2005
Great Uniben! Where U all @?
secondary school @ Uniport sec sch!
Holla me ppl
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by CimonJorr(m): 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2005
At last... someone from Uniben...

Greatest UNIBEN ! ! ! grin
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by otokx(m): 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2005
secondary school - FGC Ikot Ekpene
secondary school - UDSS Port Harcourt
university - UNIPORT
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by fabian(f): 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2005
Greatest Uniben! One million Gbosa for Uniben and three and a half Awilo for Uniben!
Otoks, i have a feeling i know you. When did you finish from UDSS?
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by otokx(m): 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2005
@ fabian, i finished 1995
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by bioye(m): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2005
St Bernadettes Private School, Abeokuta, Ogun State
Ijemo Titun High School, Abeokuta, Ogun State
University of Lagos, Akoka, Unilag
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Latoya(f): 6:01am On Aug 16, 2005
PRIMARY - Corona ikoyi Lagos

J.S.S -  Prime college kano

S.S.S - Hamdala international school Kano

1st degree/Foundation - Sheffield university,England

Undergraduate *in progress* - Royal Melbourne institute of Technology(RMIT), Australia
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by queen2(f): 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2005
Me went to Ronk new age Nur/pry school
..... St francis school, Oyo,
....before proceeding here
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by WesleyanA(f): 1:33am On Sep 03, 2005
i don't get to see my friends from there anymore  rolleyes
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Ella: 1:49am On Sep 03, 2005
Hi everyone, I'm new and I must say I felt happy stubbling on this website. I'm actually trying to locate old students from Marymount College Agbor, Whizkid if you don't mind me asking what year you left Marymount College, any idea of how to contact the school Thanks, and I just want to say Kudos! to whoever came up with this website, its great for people in Nigeria to chat with someone else in a different state, and maybe if you're lucky get connected with an old friend, and for people like me who are away from home, I feel like I never left and definitley feels good to be contacted with people back home. thanks for every topic guys great read.
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by lilcox(f): 2:36am On Sep 03, 2005
Nursery- Aunty Joyce preparatory school bodija Ibadan

Primary- Maryhill convent school Idiape Ibadan

Secondary- Command Day Secondary School, Odogbo Ibadan

College- The Priory School, Orpington Kent
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by mycutiepie(f): 2:32am On Sep 08, 2005
Damn, don't tell me there is no one from the greatest UNI in Nigeria, and there is no one we share things in common.
Well, make I no jump, let me rap my school names from the beginning:

[b][/b]Nursery School: Grandmates Nur & Primary School, Jakande Estate Isolo, Lagos
[b][/b]Secondary School: I toured secondary schoool sha -1st: Gideon Comprehensive High School Isolo, Lagos
                                                                                            2nd: Mercy Day High School, Jakande Estate Isolo, Lagos
                                                                                            3rd: BEAUTIFUL gatesecondary School, Ejigbo, Lagos
[b][/b]And now the main school: Give it to OSU: Olabisi Onabanjo University formerly known as Ogun State University.
[i] TO THE GREAT OSUITES OUT THERE, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by whiteshark(m): 2:40am On Sep 08, 2005
Emotan nursery  Benin City  ......cant remember

Emotan primary Benin City ...  83

Immaculate conception college. Benin City ..... 88

Auchi polythecnic Auchi.... 92

Streets of 9ija.....95

Edo state uni ( Ambrose Alli Uni) Ekpoma.... 99

NYSC Markudi.... 2001

Now making dough and skaling chips..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 / Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures / University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.