Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,947 members, 7,956,569 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

Help! Help! Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Help! Help! (1409 Views)

Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town / Help Help. My Boss Is So Confused / Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Help! Help! by Janeyinka(f): 8:07am On Nov 10, 2011
I am 2oyrs old and i ve nt been in a relationship b/4 do u al tink its ok.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by freecocoa(f): 8:11am On Nov 10, 2011
Haiy oh,is that why you are shouting for help like this?see how I was running to help as if going to rescue someone in a burning house
If I may ask why haven't you?is that a guy's never asked you out or what?elaborate please,
Re: Help! Help! Help! by tellwisdom: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2011

Cos u look like a wrestler angry angry
Re: Help! Help! Help! by poshboots: 8:34am On Nov 10, 2011
I do not see anything wrong here. You are young so don't worry. You will meet the right guy soon.  wink
Re: Help! Help! Help! by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 10, 2011
[size=14pt]Yes you are ok dear! You are even in a perfect position to learn from the failures of others! Do a lot of research on relationships, observe your friends and siblings in a relationship. No relationship is perfect, but When you are ready for a relationship, un-necessitated headaches or heartaches would be infinitesimal. Dont let any baga tell you that you are missing out on anything, or that you are not ok or whatever rubbish they feel like spewing. . . Stick to your resolve to shelve dating until you are ready! wink[/size]
Re: Help! Help! Help! by Janeyinka(f): 9:33am On Nov 10, 2011
Thank u all 4 ur advice and encouragement.Actually alot of dem have some are even dying 2 at d tin is i don't really tink a relationship is d best 4 me right and some1 shd pls tel dt guy/girl i am nt and doesnot lk like a wrestler.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by born2boink(m): 9:41am On Nov 10, 2011
Something must be wrong, look the mirror everyday and access your beauty
Re: Help! Help! Help! by freecocoa(f): 10:04am On Nov 10, 2011
Sexkillz wait first joor.

@ Op,if the reasons you gave are what's stopping you then you are okay,just wait till tou are ready,when you are you will get into one.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by MrCork17: 11:46am On Nov 10, 2011
Janeyinka:

Sweeery its ok. Wait until your are 70!! angry
Re: Help! Help! Help! by freecocoa(f): 11:52am On Nov 10, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Sweeery its ok. Wait until your are 70!! angry
Wicked you. grin
Re: Help! Help! Help! by georgesylva(m): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2011
babes fu need help, dat 1 na smal tin. Let me b your teacher, cum around let me teach u maths wit ma ruler/pencil. grin
Re: Help! Help! Help! by kpolli(m): 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2011
Its normal but u need to change that

(1) (Reply)

Body Language From Our Nigerian Sisters / Wake Up Guys: 5 Warning Signs She’s Using You!!! / There's Nothing Wrong In Sending Your Nude Picture To Your Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.