Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This? (3238 Views)

HOT: Why you need to believe Reno Omokri against The Vice President, Osinbajo! / Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) / Now I Believe: Reno Omikri Is Truely Retired From Politics!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This? by nlreserve: 7:00pm On Feb 14
Dear Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola,

See how you have been disgraced by Tinubu and Oyetola in Osun. Now is the time for you to expose your godfather, Tinubu. Tell the world his real name, his genuine age, and the secret behind his stupendous wealth. You know those secrets. Now, spill the beans! Because if you remain silent now, Oyetola and Tinubu will only grow politically stronger.

And when Buhari goes in 2023, you will be naked with nobody to protect you. Imagine how miserable your life will be with Tinubu in Aso Rock and Oyetola in Osogbo. They both know many secrets (remember the Opon Imo contracts and the allegations against your son, Kabiru). They will have the Police, the EFCC, and the ICPC at their beck and call. Even if you run to London, you may receive the Ibori treatment.

You see what I am doing to Buhari as #BuhariTormentor? Multiply that by a factor of ten. That is what they will do to you. So, better talk now, or be silenced after 2023.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaKfGXoMbnS/?utm_medium=copy_link

4 Likes

Re: Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This? by LoveLeadsLand(m): 7:07pm On Feb 14
Nobody believes Reno. Those who claim to listen are only doing so to get back at the Obidients. It's a marriage of convenience. The enemy of my enemy is my friend even when I know he's otherwise a charlatan.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This? by Tjra: 7:12pm On Feb 14
LoveLeadsLand:
Nobody believes Reno. Those who claim to listen are only doing so to get back at the Obidients. It's a marriage of convenience. The enemy of my enemy is my friend even when I know he's otherwise a charlatan.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This? by nlreserve: 7:28pm On Feb 14
LoveLeadsLand:
It's a pity that tribe and religion seem more important to most Nigerians than humanity and this is common among the oppressed.
The rich see themselves as partners in wealth irrespective of tribe and religion while the oppressed poor people see themselves according to tribe and religion.
The late CEO that just died was close to all the rich in Nigeria irrespective of the tribe or religion. Billionaire Arthur Eze of Anambra opposed Obi's presidency and supported Tinubu because he would benefit more from Tinubu presidency than Obi's presidency even though, they're of different tribes and religions. But the poor masses were in support of Obi expect the foolish ones who still allow tribe and religion to control them. But today, what's happening? All the poor masses are suffering from the poor hardship brought by the greedy rich people.
In the market, no tribe with special price. All the tribes are suffering while the rich are enjoying. The rich cannot be bigger than the poor masses.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This? by Obiedun(m): 7:46pm On Feb 14
I remember when bingos were praising him in those days when he was attacking Buhari.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This? by Beautifulday: 7:50pm On Feb 14
nlreserve:

See how you have been disgraced by Tinubu and Oyetola in Osun. Now is the time for you to expose your godfather, Tinubu. Tell the world his real name, his genuine age, and the secret behind his stupendous wealth. You know those secrets. Now, spill the beans! Because if you remain silent now, Oyetola and Tinubu will only grow politically stronger.

And when Buhari goes in 2023, you will be naked with nobody to protect you. Imagine how miserable your life will be with Tinubu in Aso Rock and Oyetola in Osogbo. They both know many secrets (remember the Opon Imo contracts and the allegations against your son, Kabiru). They will have the Police, the EFCC, and the ICPC at their beck and call. Even if you run to London, you may receive the Ibori treatment.

You see what I am doing to Buhari as #BuhariTormentor? Multiply that by a factor of ten. That is what they will do to you. So, better talk now, or be silenced after 2023.

A hungry man can do anything to fill his belle.

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This? by nlreserve: 7:53pm On Feb 14
Beautifulday:

A hungry man can do anything to fill his belle.
I understand

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This? by shortgun(m): 8:26pm On Feb 14
Reno dumbo has consistently shown himself to be a charlatan who speak from both sides of his mouth, spewing falsehoods and misinformation. His posts on X serves primarily for engagements for Elon Musk's handouts.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This? by aswani(m): 8:28pm On Feb 14
nlreserve:

I still do, his articles on twitter copied on here have been, without exception, enlightening and worth the read.

Here's to more articles tormenting Obidients.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This? by Benwallt(m): 8:59pm On Feb 14
LoveLeadsLand:

But you believed and eulogized him under Buhari. We too dey deceive ourselves for this country. When he hounding Tinubu, you still believed him but the moment he digressed, he's no longer to be believed.

Let the deceit continue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This? by nlreserve: 9:01pm On Feb 14
aswani:

I still do, his articles on twitter copied on here have been, without exception, enlightening and worth the read.

Here's to more articles tormenting Obidients.
For your mind, you are buying things cheaper than obidients

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This? by marsup: 9:59pm On Feb 14
nlreserve:
It's a pity that tribe and religion seem more important to most Nigerians than humanity and this is common among the oppressed.
The rich see themselves as partners in wealth irrespective of tribe and religion while the oppressed poor people see themselves according to tribe and religion.
The late CEO that just died was close to all the rich in Nigeria irrespective of the tribe or religion. Billionaire Arthur Eze of Anambra opposed Obi's presidency and supported Tinubu because he would benefit more from Tinubu presidency than Obi's presidency even though, they're of different tribes and religions. But the poor masses were in support of Obi expect the foolish ones who still allow tribe and religion to control them. But today, what's happening? All the poor masses are suffering from the poor hardship brought by the greedy rich people.
In the market, no tribe with special price. All the tribes are suffering while the rich are enjoying. The rich cannot be bigger than the poor masses.
Don't waste your breathe on their wretchedness. They won't change. Tribalism and hate is the fuel that keeps them going.

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This? by aswani(m): 12:02am On Feb 15
marsup:
Don't waste your breathe on their wretchedness. They won't change. Tribalism and hate is the fuel that keeps them going.

This is so true about Obidients, very apt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This? by Chukwuisgreat(m): 12:56am On Feb 15
Calm down. Relax, and enjoy your life.
Don't believe everything you see on internet.

Try dey dance away your sorrows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=042clvi8_fI?si=KinDU7nipW4n_ozj
Re: Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This? by 9japride(m): 3:27am On Feb 15
aswani:

This is so true about Obidients, very apt.
[color=#006600][/color]

You guys are just funny. The obidient people just want Nigeria to grow and their plan is for everyone to enjoy.
But those that support funny characters just want only few people to enjoy.
Everyone should continue supporting funny characters after all it's difficult for a black man to manage a society.
Someone presented himself to the public and was ready to be held accountable if elected, but a lot of people prefer to vote a candidate that don't like the masses. Someone that felt too big to discuss with the masses and you guys expect such person to feel any sympathy with the situation the masses are facing?
From my understanding, religion especially played a major part in the last election.
It's only a baby that does not know that the average person in country prefers to elect funny characters.
That's why people prefer thugs as student union president and eventually they are supported to hold leadership position in the country.
Those that supported funny characters aim is to teach others a lesson. Is that not wickedness?
While Obidient just want everyone to enjoy.
The mindset of oppression in the country is what is promoting things like kidnapping, rituals, yahoo yahoo, hookup culture and other social vices.
It's just unfortunate that the election choices of those who want to teach others a bitter lesson is now responsible for the issues faced in the country.

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This? by Tflex01: 5:23am On Feb 15
LoveLeadsLand:

But you guys were once worshipping him like one special creature. What changed?? grin

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This? by Tflex01: 5:27am On Feb 15
Obiedun:
I remember when bingos were praising him in those days when he was attacking Buhari.

They worshipped him like a god after 2015 election when he was busy insulting the Yorubas. They still saw him as activist until mid 2022 when he refused to support their new god Obi. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This? by aswani(m): 5:30am On Feb 15
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]
Someone presented himself to the public and was ready to be held accountable if elected, but a lot of people prefer to vote a candidate that don't like the masses.

When is that person going to present their report on election expenses to show their accountability?

It isn't enough to make promises, you must also have supporters that are amenable to the rest of the nation.
Re: Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This? by nlreserve: 5:07pm On Feb 15
marsup:
u like simon ekpa abi? The man dey give naija fake leaders woto woto
Re: Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This? by KillahPriest: 5:23pm On Feb 15
Obiedun:
Same period BMC imbecilès were attacking, abusing and threatening him till he went on self imposed exile and had to lick plenty anús in the destruction party before he could get a bench at the backyard to continue his slave work. The only difference between him and most Bulaba bandits and BMC imbecilès making noise online is that they give him two pieces of meat when sharing his food while those wild animals making noise on social media called Bulaba bandits are getting flogged like crazy cows over 100 naira loaf of bread. Reno okoro, snake that he is, will never be flogged over a loaf of bread cool
Re: Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This? by 9japride(m): 4:25am On Feb 16
aswani:

When is that person going to present their report on election expenses to show their accountability?

It isn't enough to make promises, you must also have supporters that are amenable to the rest of the nation.

[color=#006600][/color]

It's left for you to do the research. Nigerians are really a special breed. To you nothing concerning the situation of the country.
But, your own na to pepper Obidients. The only major thing that is standing against Peter Obi presidential ambition is religion. And the large bulk of those hating on Peter Obi belongs to the other religion.
It's only a baby that still thinks it's all about mere politics.
Re: Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This? by Iamanoited: 4:46am On Feb 16
THAT IS THE WAY OF MAN TILL HE REACHES HIS DESTINATION.

Orisa37
After experiencing BUHARI, the impurities in him must have been chiselled out. OMOKRI is born again.
Re: Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This? by aswani(m): 6:37am On Feb 16
9japride:

The only major thing that is standing against Peter Obi presidential ambition is religion. And the large bulk of those hating on Peter Obi belongs to the other religion.

Obasanjo and Goodluck are what religion If I may ask? Let's think about things through before posting.

A huge obstacle to Peter Obi's ambition is his Obidients and their obscene bullying behaviour on social media, if that doesn't change, he will continue coming third.

Clearly Nigerians would rather vote APC despite the current tough times than LP and I believe it is because of nonsense like "All eyes on the judiciary" and unproven allegations against INEC by Obidients. No one likes a bad loser.

Atiku is a northern Muslim, he also was rejected at the polls, that shows Nigerians are not as silly when voting as you are trying to intimate.
Re: Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This? by Jokerman(m): 7:42am On Feb 16
Who takes the old man with his two faced mouth seriously??
Re: Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This? by 9japride(m): 8:43am On Feb 16
aswani:

Obasanjo and Goodluck are what religion If I may ask? Let's think about things through before posting.

A huge obstacle to Peter Obi's ambition is his Obidients and their obscene bullying behaviour on social media, if that doesn't change, he will continue coming third.

Clearly Nigerians would rather vote APC despite the current tough times than LP and I believe it is because of nonsense like "All eyes on the judiciary" and unproven allegations against INEC by Obidients. No one likes a bad loser.

Atiku is a northern Muslim, he also was rejected at the polls, that shows Nigerians are not as silly when voting as you are trying to intimate.
[color=#006600][/color]

The truth of the matter is that Obidient want serious change in government.
Gone are the days of none accountability. If one can't manage the affair of the country, that person should give way for someone who is sincere to make a positive change.
Nobody loves the country more than the obidient people.
This politics of defending one's political party irrespective of their short comings no longer make sense again.
Those against Peter Obi are all on the side of the elites and oppressors.
Can they openly profess their support for this government in the public?
Many are ashamed of themselves. The only thing making anyone to fully support these oppressive politicians is just because of money.
Nobody is a kid

(1) (Reply)

Ehindero’s Passport Seized / BREAKING NEWS: Reagan Ufomba Open Up On OUK / The Top Oil Producing States. Based On Revenue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.