Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

How's Your Valentine Going ? Here's Going Groovy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How's Your Valentine Going ? Here's Going Groovy! (442 Views)

Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here / 20 Nigerian Love Songs That Will Make Your Valentine Night More Memorable / Post Your Valentine's Day Picture(s) Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How's Your Valentine Going ? Here's Going Groovy! by Questionnaires(m): 8:36pm On Feb 14
How's Your Valentine Going ? Here's Going Groovy!

All Thanks To LOVE....!

Re: How's Your Valentine Going ? Here's Going Groovy! by Questionnaires(m): 9:27pm On Feb 14
May The Hearts Finding COMPANION AND LOVE Get One Ahead of Next Year.

Amen.

Letting Love Lead (LLL)
Re: How's Your Valentine Going ? Here's Going Groovy! by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:25am On Feb 15
Questionnaires:
How's Your Valentine Going ? Here's Going Groovy!

All Thanks To LOVE....!

Can u help me with 3k please?
Re: How's Your Valentine Going ? Here's Going Groovy! by Questionnaires(m): 11:26am On Feb 17
HellVictorinho6:

Can u help me with 3k please?

What Service Are You Ready To Render ?
Re: How's Your Valentine Going ? Here's Going Groovy! by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:58pm On Feb 17
Questionnaires:

What Service Are You Ready To Render ?

What service do u seek?
Re: How's Your Valentine Going ? Here's Going Groovy! by Questionnaires(m): 2:33pm On Feb 17
HellVictorinho6:

What service do u seek?

Affiliate Marketers for A Crypto NEWS Forum
Re: How's Your Valentine Going ? Here's Going Groovy! by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:34pm On Feb 17
Questionnaires:

Affiliate Marketers for A Crypto NEWS Forum

Am using a tecno t901

Can we proceed?
Re: How's Your Valentine Going ? Here's Going Groovy! by Questionnaires(m): 5:01pm On Feb 17
HellVictorinho6:

Am using a tecno t901

Can we proceed?

Yes, You are good to go.

Write to me on WhatsApp via My Contact below on My Bio.
Re: How's Your Valentine Going ? Here's Going Groovy! by Questionnaires(m): 5:01pm On Feb 17
Meanwhile:

SMALL SISTER NAIJA (SSN): A POVERTY ALLEVIATION REALITY TELEVISION SHOW SERIES (PARTSS):

LIVE IN CROSS RIVER STATE: YAKURR LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA.

We Are Championing The Propagation of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION REALITY TELEVISION SHOW SERIES (PARTSS) With The Reality Television Show Tagged As: SMALL SISTER NAIJA (SSN).

The AIM of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION REALITY TELEVISION SHOW SERIES (PARTSS) is To Create The Necessary General Awareness And Direct The Focus of Nigerians Towards Alleviating The Five (5) Integral Forms of Poverty in Nigeria Which Are:

1) The Poverty of POOR EDUCATION,

2) The Poverty of HUNGER AND STARVATION,

3) The Poverty of EPILEPTIC POWER SUPPLY,

4) The Poverty of POOR HEALTHCARE,

5) The Poverty of INSECURITY OF HUMAN LIVES AND PROPERTIES.

More Updates Coming Up:

https://www.nairaland.com/8003793/small-sister-naija-ssn-poverty#128503330

Kindly Share The Thread Link Across Other Social Media Platform So We Can Attract Like-minded Nigerians Who Are Passionate About Contributing To The ALLEVIATION of The Five (5) Integral Forms of Poverty in Nigeria.

Best Regards.

Re: How's Your Valentine Going ? Here's Going Groovy! by eepeepook: 7:50am On Feb 22
Heat wan kpai una two.
Re: How's Your Valentine Going ? Here's Going Groovy! by Questionnaires(m): 4:24pm On Feb 22
eepeepook:
Heat wan kpai una two.

On The Contrary.

We were in A Club with Chilling AC and Fan Directly Breezing Us.

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Told Me He Had Been Craving For Elephant Meat Pepper Soup / Inflation, How Are You Guys Coping / I Won't Marry Any Man Unless He Have A Mercedes Benz Says A Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.