Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,392 members, 7,861,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Boko Haram: 500 detained suspects released in Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: 500 detained suspects released in Borno (12632 Views)

Soldier’s Killing : We Arrested Over 100 Suspects, Released Those Not Connected / 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released / Zainab's Saudi Drug Case: Suspects Released On Bail, Abike Dabiri Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: 500 detained suspects released in Borno by seunayantokun(m): 9:23pm On Feb 15
E don tey I know say that borno governor sef na terrorists co-ordinator.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 500 detained suspects released in Borno by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:47pm On Feb 15
They don release suicide squad for una! Just be cautious wherever you are, don't stay in a crowdy places.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 500 detained suspects released in Borno by Panda7(m): 9:50pm On Feb 15
paxx:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/668519-boko-haram-500-detained-suspects-released-in-borno.html

Return them to where, to the society where food prices are at a record high? Maybe they should have been sent to the farms. Holding them for long without any orientation or handwork isn't the surest way to ryn back at the society
Re: Boko Haram: 500 detained suspects released in Borno by greypencils: 10:09pm On Feb 15
The earlier Tinubu legalise state police, the better. At least Boko Haram can concentrate fully on states who deal softly with them.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 500 detained suspects released in Borno by bentenny(m): 10:54pm On Feb 15
Who gave the governor of borno state the powers to release criminals?
An acclaimed repentant boko member went back to his village,killed his dad,sold the poor old man's land and disappeared!
Re: Boko Haram: 500 detained suspects released in Borno by jojothaiv(m): 11:12pm On Feb 15
The Borno State government said, on Wednesday, that the 160,000 repentant Boko Haram insurgents can’t return to killings because they swore to an oath with the Quran.

One of the absurd piece of junk I've ever read on Nairaland.

I'm more afraid of people who swear by the holy books not to do evil again, those folks are one of the worst beings ever. Well, this is Nigeria, the devil can wake up here tomorrow and tell he's a changed man so nothing is surprising again.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 500 detained suspects released in Borno by UNDFTD: 12:43am On Feb 16
paxx:

https://www.nairaland.com/8001850/over-70000-repentant-boko-haram

check this out

I hope that NO reasonable person believes that swearing nonsense on their Quoran. Are these NOT the same people who tell you that killing innocent people is against their religion? Now, tell me who are the victims of their murderous rampage? You believe their lies at your peril.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 500 detained suspects released in Borno by Yestogood: 12:56am On Feb 16
Tochi360:
Mumu govt wey no dey learn.

They are overtly and covertly sympathetic to the agenda of the terrorists. They know what they are doing.
MAY THEIR EVIL PLANS BEFALL THEM AND THEIR FUTURE GENERATIONS, WHILE EVERY INNOCENT NIGERIAN GOES FREE, IN JESUS NAME!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 500 detained suspects released in Borno by pargelenis(m): 2:40am On Feb 16
Clueless clowns
Re: Boko Haram: 500 detained suspects released in Borno by mukthar2000(m): 2:44am On Feb 16
And what would happen to the happy families the useless Boko boys tragically killed ?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 500 detained suspects released in Borno by adecz: 5:18am On Feb 16
Instead of allowing criminals face
the laws of the land, politicians are
using Islam to sabotage the laws..

Why then don't they use same yardstick
to burglars, murderers, armed robbers
and co❓❓

All Muslim northern criminals in
prisonsshould simply swear by the Quran that they'll no more be criminals and let
then free them.

Such criminals will now be transported
to southern Nigeria to come and continue
what they were doing in the Muslim North❗️❗️
Re: Boko Haram: 500 detained suspects released in Borno by Tbasicme: 5:22am On Feb 16
My Question is are they truly repentant?

2. If you release Boko Haram terrorist after they repented what about IPOB members that were arrested? Can't they too be deradicalized and let them also enjoy same privilege?

I am not a supporter of any group. The truth is let Nigeria be fair to everyone.

paxx:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/668519-boko-haram-500-detained-suspects-released-in-borno.html
Re: Boko Haram: 500 detained suspects released in Borno by Moneyyman: 12:30pm On Feb 16
grin grin grin
The same terrorists that are kicking to impose a form of their evil religion is the one you're calling to swear by the Quran?
Re: Boko Haram: 500 detained suspects released in Borno by Abufo: 8:12pm On Mar 07
christistruth01:

Balewa was shot dead in a very wicked and cruel way by those whom he had trusted with his life

Segun Osoba was a cub reporter,,,,go and read his interview on the state he found Tafawa balewa's body when it was found on lagos abeokuta expressway.....he was a witness!
Re: Boko Haram: 500 detained suspects released in Borno by Abufo: 8:12pm On Mar 07
christistruth01:

Balewa was shot dead in a very wicked and cruel way by those whom he had trusted with his life

Segun Osoba was a cub reporter in 1966,,,,go and read his interview on the state he found Tafawa balewa's body when it was found on lagos abeokuta expressway.....he was a witness!
Re: Boko Haram: 500 detained suspects released in Borno by Abufo: 8:16pm On Mar 07
christistruth01:
With all Humility
Those who murdered Prime Minister Balewa in the 1966 had sworn an Oath of Loyalty to Protect the Government and people of Nigeria

Balewa ,Akintola ,Sarduana were slaughtered with Swagger

The fulanis that have massacred thousands nko?
Re: Boko Haram: 500 detained suspects released in Borno by christistruth01: 10:33pm On Mar 07
Abufo:

Segun Osoba was a cub reporter in 1966,,,,go and read his interview on the state he found Tafawa balewa's body when it was found on lagos abeokuta expressway.....he was a witness!

Ifeajuna confessed to shooting Balewa dead
Balewa’s body was examined before burial by detectives and Doctors
His spine was partially blown out by the bullet
Detectives found the bullet that killed. him

By the time Osoba saw the body a week later it was well decayed
Re: Boko Haram: 500 detained suspects released in Borno by Abufo: 11:21pm On Mar 07
christistruth01:

Ifeajuna confessed to shooting Balewa dead
Balewa’s body was examined before burial by detectives and Doctors
His spine was partially blown out by the bullet
Detectives found the bullet that killed. him

By the time Osoba saw the body a week later it was well decayed

Anybody could have shot him "after the fact"..........Osoba said to my own hearing that Balewa died of complications form an Ashthma attack! I think a story on this is on njenje media tv on youtube! I definitely do not support the coup but let us try to straighten out some of these facts! I still maintain that British Intelligence was involved in that coup just as they were involved in Dimka's coup! We Africans must learn to know who are mortal enemies are...............
Re: Boko Haram: 500 detained suspects released in Borno by christistruth01: 12:46am On Mar 08
Abufo:

Anybody could have shot him "after the fact"..........Osoba said to my own hearing that Balewa died of complications form an Ashthma attack! I think a story on this is on njenje media tv on youtube! I definitely do not support the coup but let us try to straighten out some of these facts! I still maintain that British Intelligence was involved in that coup just as they were involved in Dimka's coup! We Africans must learn to know who are mortal enemies are...............

Asthma was a Complete lie
Even the weapon used to Shoot Balewa was recovered by the Police

Balewa's mid section spine was blown out while he was Praying because his dead body was still holding the prayer beads tightly

It is not nice to recollect
Balewa was treated badly before he was killed
Maimailari was executed right in front of him
and he was a nervous wreck before he got to where he was murdered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions / The Threat Of A New Political Party- Abati / Lawmakers Vote Against Giving Fathers Paternity Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.