Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 - Business (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 (83104 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by honeric01(m): 7:52am On Jan 16, 2012
can we see 1.2600 or 1.2580 before anything like 1.30xx (if in anyway in the picture for now)?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 8:20am On Jan 16, 2012
honeric01:

can we see 1.2600 or 1.2580 before anything like 1.30xx (if in anyway in the picture for now)?

This morning favours bulls with the chart pattern.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by nolly042(m): 9:00am On Jan 16, 2012
do we see a 100 pips from this? price projection says 2617. debate
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by honeric01(m): 9:32am On Jan 16, 2012
Concept:

This morning favours bulls with the chart pattern.

this is according to you, but i favor short.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 9:36am On Jan 16, 2012
nolly042:

do we see a 100 pips from this? price projection says 2617. debate

1.2617 U mean sell then I think u should expect -100pips from this projection, let me attach my chart, it may look funny but the white thread is my lead. All other indicators do confirm it.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by nolly042(m): 10:05am On Jan 16, 2012
no i mean 2716. on the buying side. correction taken
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 10:11am On Jan 16, 2012
nolly042:

no i mean 2716. on the buying side. correction taken

Yeah the weekly pivot stand @ 1.2714,fibonacci 38.2 is at 1.2722 therefore the way things are 1.2715 which I set my 1st profit off the table may be reached. It is a good speculation bros.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by nolly042(m): 10:13am On Jan 16, 2012
Concept:

1.2617 U mean sell then I think u should expect -100pips from this projection, let me attach my chart, it may look funny but the white thread is my lead. All other indicators do confirm it.
tnx for that one and your chart looks scary shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 10:20am On Jan 16, 2012
nolly042:

Food turn to poison to some people & to some food is food. Different wahala just to rake something off the table forex no dey easy, u must find ur own way to be consistent. Don't mind me hard knocks taught me to do it my own way.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by honeric01(m): 10:22am On Jan 16, 2012
nolly042:

please stop trading this way if you want to remain in this business for long, it seems you change your decision so easily or you actually don't make them based on convincing facts? (i mean trading decisions)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by stagger: 10:35am On Jan 16, 2012
Well,

My oil play did not spike as expected, but it is no in a 60 pip profit position, which I will gladly take, considering that I had closed my mind to it. I equally played the USDCAD Rise/Fall on this and if it stays below my Friday strike price, I will bank 120% on that trade in the binary options market.

At least this will subsidize my fuel for a week or two.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by nolly042(m): 11:07am On Jan 16, 2012
honeric01:

please stop trading this way if you want to remain in this business for long, it seems you change your decision so easily or you actually don't make them based on convincing facts? (i mean trading decisions)
actually it was an error from the typing. all the same tanx for ur concern
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by silibaba: 11:20am On Jan 16, 2012
just pull the trigger for Gold and my broker took 85pip of spread from me angry angry

did anyone or is anyone experiencing this? undecided undecided

think is high time i start looking for another broker.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 16, 2012
careful bulls cool cool
green pips to you all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2012
No more enthusiasm. Will this be the end of Forex Trade Alert! This season dragged so much especially in the last periods (@97) no much comment & even the initiator has few contribution these days which indicates that interest has dropped. Agreed. Can someone pls share his/her experience why this thread bored now. Where are the likes of Blog Icon, jamace, jaybee, forexmart, odiaero, naijababe her humble self, tonjoan, mesh pips, pippimps, as I typed now I cannot remember all the good guys; reasonable, logical & honest contributions that is all you hear from them. The spirit that started this thread has left, that is just the truth. I wish everybody good luck. For me this has been an eye opener, I just discovered when you see how good others are, if you are the determined type that gives you the impetus needed to propel yourself to where you envisaged.
This short time Forex Trade Alert came on board I have gained. Naijababe thank you for bringing up this thread; meshpips,aguiyi,tonjoan,odiaero,honeric,jaybee & some good friends have made here may the pips continue to be with u. I am also signing off. I am not getting what I wanted here again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by honeric01(m): 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2012
^^^

Still too early in the year, sooner or latter, the thread is going to wake up, don't also forget about the strike that came up too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by whirlweend(m): 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2012
@concept.The market is generally dull and dragging especially for long term traders like myself.Most pairs are good for scalping only as they are in correction mode,some are almost out of correction while some are about exhausting their trend and going into consolidation.I want to believe most of the people contributing now are short-term intra-day traders.This year,I have just been able to place just one trade (GBPNZD) in addition to a trade a carried over from last year (EURNZD) that I have closed days ago because the momentum has thinned out.I am sure the thread will pick up soon when the market goes into drive mode.Just my 2cents
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by nolly042(m): 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2012
what is actually happening here if feel is a repetition of last week's move.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by nolly042(m): 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2012
Concept:

No more enthusiasm. Will this be the end of Forex Trade Alert! This season dragged so much especially in the last periods (@97) no much comment & even the initiator has few contribution these days which indicates that interest has dropped. Agreed. Can someone pls share his/her experience why this thread bored now. Where are the likes of Blog Icon, jamace, jaybee, forexmart, odiaero, naijababe her humble self, tonjoan, mesh pips, pippimps, as I typed now I cannot remember all the good guys; reasonable, logical & honest contributions that is all you hear from them. The spirit that started this thread has left, that is just the truth. I wish everybody good luck. For me this has been an eye opener, I just discovered when you see how good others are, if you are the determined type that gives you the impetus needed to propel yourself to where you envisaged.
This short time Forex Trade Alert came on board I have gained. Naijababe thank you for bringing up this thread; meshpips,aguiyi,tonjoan,odiaero,honeric,jaybee & some good friends have made here may the pips continue to be with u. I am also signing off. I am not getting what I wanted here again.
can i still remind u that there are people that when they come into the room and they see that actually one can make MONEY in forex by the posts u guys place here they get motivated. i believe we are not here to get praises from people or what. keep doing good. i must say that before now i never believed it is possible to make money in forex.i thought it was all about making money for the brokers. i must say this whether they are there or not I will remain in the room. the little contributions that we make here some one out there needs it. FOREX IS NOT FOR THE WEEK AND POOR IN MIND,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by nolly042(m): 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2012
honeric01:

^^^

Still too early in the year, sooner or latter, the thread is going to wake up, don't also forget about the strike that came up too.
are u too gonna sign out?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by agubata111: 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2012
today is american bank holiday, big waste of time trying to trade today. AMERICA MOVES THE MARKET!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by honeric01(m): 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2012
agubata111:

today is american bank holiday, big waste of time trying to trade today. AMERICA MOVES THE MARKET!!

if you are attentive enough, you could have made close to 300 pips today between uchf, usdjpy, gbpusd and eurusd.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2012
whirlweend:

@concept.The market is generally dull and dragging especially for long term traders like myself.Most pairs are good for scalping only as they are in correction mode,some are almost out of correction while some are about exhausting their trend and going into consolidation.I want to believe most of the people contributing now are short-term intra-day traders.This year,I have just been able to place just one trade (GBPNZD) in addition to a trade a carried over from last year (EURNZD) that I have closed days ago because the momentum has thinned out.I am sure the thread will pick up soon when the market goes into drive mode.Just my 2cents

nolly042:

can i still remind u that there are people that when they come into the room and they see that actually one can make MONEY in forex by the posts u guys place here they get motivated. i believe we are not here to get praises from people or what. keep doing good. i must say that before now i never believed it is possible to make money in forex.i thought it was all about making money for the brokers. i must say this whether they are there or not I will remain in the room. the little contributions that we make here some one out there needs it. FOREX IS NOT FOR THE WEEK AND POOR IN MIND,

honeric01:

^^^

Thanks guys honestly that is how I feel. it has always been a challenging stuff, different charts different analyses & most time u still arive on the same page. All of us that are still around are relevant but the more we are, the more potent the details will be & mind you a lot of guys in the house have also helped me not that I am a novice but come & see some of the things you do not count as important that represent lead for some guys to enter the market, when u have that it is a plus to ur trading system & I believe that is how it works. This is no show off, we are talking about real money, so I am damn serious. Let's watch for couple of days. like aguiyi now he led me to currency strength meter & come & see how wonderful the software is. This is the place for us as Nigerian to help ourselves we don't have reliable Government, we have never had.
Pls keep on alerting us.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2012
Guys watch it price reaches 23.6 finobacci and behaving strangely this might be the beginning of the pumelling.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by stagger: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2012
silibaba:

just pull the trigger for Gold and my broker took 85pip of spread from me angry angry

did anyone or is anyone experiencing this? undecided undecided

think is high time i start looking for another broker.

Spread for gold is between 50 pips and 100 pips, depending on broker.

Is this the first time you are trading it? Know your instrument before trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by LaconicINC: 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2012
pls o,make una come back to this thread o,d storm is over now,odiaero,blog icon,naijababe,forexmart, and everyone who has been away, i miss ur presence
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by arthuryemi(m): 11:31pm On Jan 16, 2012
HEllo house, i can smell FTA season 4 around the corner,its ganna be far the best season ever mark my word, who ever kidnaped mr are we there yet sholud release him by fire nowwwwwww now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by honeric01(m): 12:14am On Jan 17, 2012
^^^^

I thought na people wey dey post alerts una dey wait for? undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 3:34am On Jan 17, 2012
search for fxdailyfiftypip on facebook to see this guy on forex trading he is realy doing good, i have been one of his follower from Other forum and he is realy doing well. i wish every member a good piping week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by nolly042(m): 5:59am On Jan 17, 2012
as speculated yesterday. too bad my battery cud'nt take me to the promised land. any moment from now watch out for the reversal
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Blogicon1(m): 6:35am On Jan 17, 2012
LaconicINC:

pls o,make una come back to this thread o,d storm is over now,odiaero,blog icon,naijababe,forexmart, and everyone who has been away, i miss your presence
Concept:

I'm back. Sorry for my long absence. I went on break from the first week of December cos the market began to fire a lot of false signals. By the way, I had exams and was also busy with some online as well as offline businesses that I had to finish up. I have been following the thread though.

@Concept, what most of the guys have replied based on your post is true. The market is still just opening for some, and it will take a little while before 'volatility' returns to this thread. I have seen this present state of dullness on other FTA threads that got me thinking "yes this is the end of this thread", only for dry bones to rise again  smiley

Point I'm making is hang on a bit cos singing out won't help either. As for me, I'm fully back, and will continue posting regularly here. The first trade I have taken for the week is a long entry on Nzd-Usd and Nzd-Jpy with take profits at 0.8061 and 62.27. I entered them yesterday, and it could be quite late to join in now. My entry charts are as posted below.

Thanks to everyone that wrote me via email, facebook and reached me by fone to know how I was doing. Much love. . . damn, I've missed here! It's good to be back.

Wishing everyone a pipful and green trading in 2012. To everyone, lose responsibly this year!!! Safe!!!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by ncpat(m): 7:39am On Jan 17, 2012
Hello house i want to apologise to all forex traders that send their mail to me for FX alert and for sometime now you have not been getting the alet, please this is because my computer got crash and i had to format the system and i did not back up the contact so for this not to happen again i have resolved the method of using online subscription method so please CLICK HERE to subscribe and get your free indicators and trading manuals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / Nairaland Contractors Lounge / What's Happening On The Lekki Axis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.