Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,300 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 (83083 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2011
naijababe:

Just out of interest, do you use the triple screen method in your analysis. The 300 pips SL always give me stomach curding fear, I have never used more than 120 and that's on my more volatile instruments like gold and crude.
Before you scream blue murder or call me slow, na just innocent question o

ma'am. . . .i'm not trying to sound arrogant or proud but i think i have found a new trading style and strategy that is totally new and unique. your question is the reason i post stoploss as 300. . . .people wont accept anything higher. . . . . .while in fact i actualy use 377 mostly. . . .reason being that 377 is one of finobachi's golden numbers. I also use stop losses not because i dont know where price is going but to avoid spikes that usdchf and usdjpy keep giving us and if some very strong news effect happen. so if i'm hit. . .i just place a sell or buy pending order and wait for price to come back in my direction. this way i recoup my loss and collect my profits at the same time. But this style requires lots and lots of patience but it's worth it in the end. but in all honesty i dont know what the tripple screen method is.

checkout to see what i mean. . . .sold at 10335 with stop loss at 10635. . . .got taken out and immediately placed a sell pending order again. . . .recouped my loss and made good profit at 10051. . . .but there is more to it sha. . ,

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Maximip(m): 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2011
naijababe:

Most terrible mistake a trader can make. I remember when i first started, I'd sit in front of CNBC & Bloomberg to convince to myself that I made the right trading decisions; suffice to say I learnt after two blown accounts

I blew two accounts in 2008 before giving up. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2011
Maximip:

Without looking at the charts, i just read a few news articles and assumed today was going to be down. I guess that
can't be a good thing.

Can you give an introduction to the DOW. thanks.

Those days are gone when people would just sit over breakfast with a newspaper in their laps and forecast trade. there is nothing as solid as a mt4 chart.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by narttis1: 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2011
silibaba:

narttis1 just go for fx pro. i have been trading with them since 2002 till date. no regret. cheesy

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by ismail25(m): 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2011
hey folks, longest time and how's the pips beeb favouring everyone? just kind of went lay low on my demo. the market has really beeb challenging for we students learning fx. this is the real time to test your intelligence. but pls who on earth is really ready to teach me on how to trade off indicators and i'm willing to stop scalping. I wanna venture into real trading this season three. Thanks to all my professors in season 2. You are all my profs.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by FOREXMART(m): 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2011
hmmmm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2011
pip love-vendor:

ma'am. . . .i'm not trying to sound arrogant or proud but i think i have found a new trading style and strategy that is totally new and unique. your question is the reason i post stoploss as 300. . . .people wont accept anything higher. . . . . .while in fact i actualy use 377. . . .reason being that 377 is one of finobachi's golden numbers. I also use stop losses not because i dont know where price is going but to avoid spikes that usdchf and usdjpy keep giving us and if some very strong news effect happen. so if i'm hit. . .i just place a sell or buy pending order and wait for price to come back in my direction. this way i recoup my loss and collect my profits at the same time. But this style requires lots and lots of patience but it's worth it in the end. but in all honesty i dont know what the tripple screen method is.

Really?

Triple screen is really easy and is low maintenance as well. This is how it works, takeyour preferred trading TF multiply by a factor of 4/5 to get to determine my long term trend. Then divide your TF  4/5 to get the short term trend. Then multiply long term TF by another factor of 4/5 for overall trend.

When trading TF is in agreement with long and overall TF,  go to short TF to pick entry and SL based on that screen.

Case in point, my prefeerred TF is 4H.
My long term TF will be daily - draw your horizontal support and resistances here
Overall trend will be weekly - draw your trendlines here
Short term trend will be 1hr - Look for entries here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by FOREXMART(m): 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2011
ok people, Make I enter kitchen, I no go chop market grin. Akpu and Egusi soup with smoked meat on the menu, African kitchen style. @naijababe please don't forget 10pm.

Thanks.
Love you all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2011
naijababe:

Really?

Triple screen is really easy and is low maintenance as well. This is how it works, takeyour preferred trading TF multiply by a factor of 4/5 to get to determine my long term trend. Then divide your TF 4/5 to get the short term trend. Then multiply long term TF by another factor of 4/5 for overall trend.

When trading TF is in agreement with long and overall TF, go to short TF to pick entry and SL based on that screen.

Case in point, my prefeerred TF is 4H.
My long term TF will be daily - draw your trendlines here
Overall trend will be weekly - draw your horizontal support and resistances here
Short term trend will be 1hr - Look for entries here

Thank's ma'am, . . .i'll try and inculcate it into my strategy and see how it works out, . . .thanks again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2011
FOREXMART:

ok people, Make I enter kitchen, I no go chop market grin. Akpu and Egusi soup with smoked meat on the menu, African kitchen style. @naijababe please don't forget 10pm.

Thanks.
Love you all.

stop talking like that, . . . you're making me miss home and hungry at the same time. . . . . . .kai. . .when last did i see not to talk of eat smoked meat. . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2011
bunch of glorified gamblers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by narttis1: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2011
enitan2002:

bunch of glorified gamblers

Please, trading is very different from gambling.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by FOREXMART(m): 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2011
@pip love-vendor. Kpele. Cooking is my secret hobbie. No worry i go mail some to u lol. U could try making ur own outdoor grillz na. Tho it wont come close to traditiona grill but manage am.

One luv bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by gentlegg(m): 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2011
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS THREAD. I DON'T KNOW THAT PEOPLE ARE STILL TRADING FOREX. FOREX SIPHONED ME A LOT IN 2008 WHEN I LOST OVER 700K TO THAT GOD-FORSAKEN OYIBO SCAM.
PLEASE HOW MANAGE THAT YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THE TRADE (FROM YOUR POSTS HERE)?

DO PEOPLE HONESTLY GAIN MONEY FROM FOREX? ANY SPECIAL TRICK, COS I TRIED SOOOOOOO MANY KNOWLEDGE I GOT THEN BUT FAILED OVER & OVER. ANYWAY CAN SOMEBODY EDUCATE ME HERE COS AM STILL INTERESTED IN ANY ONLINE LEGITIMATE VENTURE.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by arthuryemi(m): 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2011
wow page 3 season 3 in lest than 24hr .i wont be surprisd if we stat season 4 b/4 xmass. anyway for continued undastandin,peace and love to
rain veiwer discretion is advice as: event occur in real time
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by cyzzy: 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2011
Naijababe et all, am a rukky here on forex, really need to be part of what u guys are doing. I traded on demo some times back while lending my 100k to a supposedly professional trader who eneded up blowing my dough in less than a month. This made me loose interest initially, but i really wanna learn this trade. Any one to help? Please.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by silibaba: 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2011
FOREXMART (m)
Kano, Nigeria

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3
« #20 on: Today at 02:03:38 PM »

Lol nice one pip love-vendor. Now my own confession.

I have a very big problem ohhhh. I am a born scalper who loves swimming between 5 and 15 min time frame using 4h or !h as my pivot timeframe. I really want to shift to trading swing or doing position trading at at least 4hr timeframe. You can call me a beast in scalping but I dont wanna do that no more.

I have made profits along the way but I have lost a lot of things along the way to forex. Believe these lists, 4 relationships, all my friends, and I mean all. I only have friends online cos this is where I live, the internet. I don't hang out hardly have time for anything and weekends are like two days of hell cos i aint got nobady to hang out wif or chill out with. Single bored and lonely buh u know u cant live online forever.

Am giving you an idea of how this market sucks the life out of you if your a scalper. Now I really want to shift to something higher.

Now who would guide me on how to attack this market from the higher timeframe? I made this request in season 2. Now am making it again. Naijababe your system was more like a summary to me. Could u please give me a progressive detail on how you break it down?

Will still be scalping till I learn a good technique on how to attack the market from a vantage point.

pip love-vendor I got my radar on you too. Make I see as u dey do am. And for the up coming scalpers I will be dropping some of my craziest trading tools here fore you but believe me a time will come when you'll understand why I wanna shift to higher timeframe so I advice I just start learning from higher timeframe downwards.

Thanks and love u all

FOREXMART

Love you all.

welcome to trend following
FOREXMARK i feel ur pain sad sad.
but not to worry, u have made the right chioce cos u expose urself to much risk when scalping.
try and lay ur hand on trend following by micheal covel and learn technical analysis wella
am a trend follower since 2002 and up till date, still work.
if u need a copy of trend following just let me know and it will be all yours free.
once again welcome to the world of trend followers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by silibaba: 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2011
go tell them gentlegg that forex is real.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by demmy8: 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2011
Nigerians Please Vote this picture to put our name on the world map. To vote click on this Facebook link and click "like" under the picture. Thanks for the love of our fatherland, https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=309160292443937&set=a.309159345777365.93310.127636357262999&type=1&theater
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by yomz1e(m): 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2011
I LOATHE TRADERS, YOU ARE THE REASON WHY THE WORLD IS AT THE BRINK OF GLOBAL RECESSION][size=14pt][/size
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by mayoroflag(m): 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2011
Can this stuff be combined with a 9 - 5 job? undecided

I got alpari trader on my bb only to discover I needed a wireless environment or an iphone altogether. Will appreciate your candid response,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Ibime(m): 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2011
mayoroflag:

Can this stuff be combined with a 9 - 5 job? undecided

I got alpari trader on my bb only to discover I needed a wireless environment or an iphone altogether. Will appreciate your candid response,

Only if you trade on limit orders or trade instruments in different time zones.

Forget all that stuff on your phone unless you intend to be copping heavy losses. You must be sitting on desk with high connection speed and 2 or more screens.

Guys, this thread is 3 pages long and I never see any alerts yet.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2011
pip love-vendor:

Thank's ma'am, . . .i'll try and inculcate it into my strategy and see how it works out, . . .thanks again

I muddled up my first post on triple screen, I have corrected it now. Apologies sir

Ibime:

Only if you trade on limit orders or trade instruments in different time zones.

Forget all that stuff on your phone unless you intend to be copping heavy losses. You must be sitting on desk with high connection speed and 2 or more screens.

Guys, this thread is 3 pages long and I never see any alerts yet.

And what's that big chart up there then
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by cyzzy: 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2011
Are people actually making it big trading forex?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by jamace(m): 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2011
Hmnn. Hopping into Season3 on Page3, no thanks to NEPA a.k.a PHCN. sad sad

May the pips be with us.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Ibime(m): 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2011
naijababe:

And what's that big chart up there then  

Thats not an alert, thats a guy recounting past history. Alert go tell us future.  cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by samyng(m): 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2011
cyzzy:

Are people actually making it big trading forex?[/color]

[size=21pt][color=#000099]Sure so many people are,  Congratulations everyone welcome to Forex Trade Alert Season 3, My prayer is that even in the mist of the economic crisis in Europe we all shall continue to announce our Financial break through in JESUS NAME,  AMEN[/size]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by GP15: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2011
I love Forex Trading, cos you can make money either way, going up or coming down,
whether financial crisis in Greece, Italy or any where in the world, You are on your way to success if you know what you are doing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by LaconicINC: 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2011
Wow! Season 3 at last,i came in kinda late,3 pages already.@silibaba,pls can i have that trend following book of yours? email is e_laconi@yahoo.com or beta stl upload it in a sharing site.Thanks man!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by LaconicINC: 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2011
Wow! Season 3 at last,i came in kinda late,3 pages already.@silibaba,pls can i have that trend following book of yours? email is e_laconi@yahoo.com or beta stl upload it in a sharing site.Thanks man!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by LaconicINC: 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? / 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / Nairaland Contractors Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.