Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 (83086 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2011
Maximal C:

Hi People!

I just stumbled into this thread! Can you believe I've had dreams of being an active trader since 2007. Had a very demanding job that had me working very late, working weekends and sleeping over sometimes so for a long time I could do nothing about it. I quit the job this year and go another more friendly one. Now I have been asking of where to go for training. I have gotten a million feedbacks and am getting kinda confused. I heard Alpari is cool. Any inputs please. I feel that before I can fully take advantage of what is happening here, I should already be trading and at least are conversant with the basics.

I'm open to inputs people.

God bless you all,
God bless you too. I believe you can combine trading with your now a little relaxed job if you're thoroughly trained.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2011
pip love-vendor:

All that's left now is to keep fingers crossed. . . . .
Doctor fingers crossed. that's what they call me on another forum. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by McNelson(m): 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2011
Please the gurus in the house should please help me confirm this signal on EURAUD, My system is telling me to sell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2011
McNelson:

Please the gurus in the house should please help me confirm this signal on EURAUD, My system is telling me to sell
Though I don't trade it but I wouldn't sell it now cos it might still get to 1.3502 except you can hold on to it and put a stop loss above that mark. cheers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2011
McNelson:

the kind of trader you are would determine the response. . . .are you a scalper, intraday or position trader? from a position trader's point of view. . . .the pair is the worst pair to focus on right now cause it's saying absolutely nothing on all time frames. . . . same as intraday. for scalping purposes. . .it is more bullish than bearish.  . . . .but. . . .it is just about to switch to the downside on 5min. . . at the same time i would not put my money on it. . . .i hate scalping. the best pair that i believe is in prime position is the audnzd which is extremely bearish.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by McNelson(m): 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2011
Thanx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Ifemyke: 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2011
Buy Eurusd and stay away for now on Gbpusd
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2011
Ifemyke:

Buy Eurusd and stay away for now on Gbpusd
Why stay away bro, when 4HR has flagged the bulls? I understand your caution given the whipsaws on the lower tfs but 4hr is well formed now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by omodada1: 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2011
A̶̲̥̅♏ happy guys, let d pips kip flowing as i just developed anoda stategy dt makes @least 100pips daily. O se baba joo Oo°˚˚˚°!Oo°˚˚˚°!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2011
Just opened my inbox and saw loads of messages from fxopen. Boys are being disqualified like crazy for cheating. . . . they probably got wind i would win the pamm account competion and decided the only way to win was to start cheating. . . . .if dem like make dem use oturmokpo i go still win am. . .7k no be joke. . . . . grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2011
tonjoan:

Why stay away bro, when 4HR has flagged the bulls? I understand your caution given the whipsaws on the lower tfs but 4hr is well formed now.

This Gu. . . Eu uptrend no go get part 2. . . . especialy Eu. . . .smacking my lips already. . . . . tongue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by McNelson(m): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2011
@ omo dada share d strategy to the house
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2011
pip love-vendor:

This Gu. . . Eu uptrend no go get part 2. . . . especialy Eu. . . .smacking my lips already. . . . . tongue
You too like food. smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by smithereen: 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2011
@ ForexMart,
E be like say this Trading Point wey u dey always recommend dey try small o. This morning wey I jus open account, now-now dem don already call me for follow up.

Anyway, I'm particularly happy that they are STP, have 6 liquidity providers, and meet other requirements I have for this particular account.

I hope say their withdrawal no get k-leg sha?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by fxtopedia(m): 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2011
Nice thread anyway!

as far as TRADING is concerned today, I see is SIDE-WAY market! I kinda wait till next week to make
a rational decision. May the pip be with us all. Need free book on Forex?
Visit my blog here:   http://www.eblogforex.com

Need second to none signal visit my site here:   http://www.forextopedia.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2011
smithereen:

@ ForexMart,
E be like say this Trading Point wey u dey always recommend dey try small o. This morning wey I jus open account, now-now dem don already call me for follow up.

Anyway, I'm particularly happy that they are STP, have 6 liquidity providers, and meet other requirements I have for this particular account.

I hope say their withdrawal no get k-leg sha?

wetin be trading point site addy?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2011
seen it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by zinosleek(m): 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2011
hello guys, i would like to know if anyone is trading using blackberry platform, i would like to get recommendation on brookers that offer bb platform. thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2011
na wa. i just got to know the americans, Canadians and French are on hols. no wonder market de sleep.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by smithereen: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2011
tonjoan:

wetin be trading point site addy?

www . trading-point . com (remove spaces) .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2011
tonjoan:

na wa. i just got to know the americans, Canadians and French are on hols. no wonder market de sleep.

I doubt it o, just checked FX street now and there's no holiday on their Eco-calendar
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2011
Eurnzd is really really ripe for a 700 pip fall. . . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2011
naijababe:

I doubt it o, just checked FX street now and there's no holiday on their Eco-calendar
Check www.forexfactory.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2011
tonjoan:

Check www.forexfactory.com

Don't know which one of these sites is wrong cos fxstreet even has a US news at 14:55 GMT, unless today is not the 11th

http://www.fxstreet.com/fundamental/economic-calendar/
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by McNelson(m): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2011
@ pip love-vendor, ready to follow you. should I pull the trigger nw?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by McNelson(m): 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2011
wow, saw the signal on a 4hr chart. Thanx for the alert. Though I dnt trade that pair. But I'm gonna trade this one. Already in the market
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2011
McNelson:

wow, saw the signal on a 4hr chart. Thanx for the alert. Though I dnt trade that pair. But I'm gonna trade this one. Already in the market

careful. . . . .my trading style requires plenty of patience and minimum 300 pip stop loss. . . .even if the stop loss is hit i will recover it plus interest on the same trade. . . . key word here is patience and money management. . . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by McNelson(m): 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2011
Yes BOSS
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2011
@ pip-p.imp please send me the link to the fxopen competition. I want to try one these compos jare.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2011
McNelson:

Yes BOSS

which one be boss na?

naijababe:

@ pip-p.imp please send me the link to the fxopen competition. I want to try one these compos jare.

yes ma'am. . . .it's forexcup.com. . . . . . .you need to open at least a demo account to gain access though. . . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2011
^ The December competition is $800 for first prize That aint worth the hassle jo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2011
naijababe:

^ The December competition is $800 for first prize That aint worth the hassle jo

you just missed registration for the current one worth 7k. . . .plus you get the chance to be a pamm account manager, . . . .i trade the monthly to sharpen skills and it does help. . . . .really.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? / 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / Nairaland Contractors Lounge