Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,948 members, 7,848,841 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour (20891 Views)

"I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video / "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) / Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by preciousmetals: 11:37am On Feb 18
why not celebrate, some country are in the street protesting about their national team bad performance in the AFCON, i don't want to mention the name of that country but it started with letter G, so be happy for your performance, the boys did well, nobody in this country believe that they can reach this far
ntyce:
Why is everyone celebrating a second place in Afcon?

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by Sleekfingers: 11:45am On Feb 18
Ezemarcel:
Why not host the team.... Why only nwabali.... This is sentimental to me

Now abokis says they are marginalized in the super eagle team selection

You made a valid point. That was how Steven keshi, oliseh, amunike, amokachi and that useless Eguavon ganged up against Rasheed Yekini, ... After they won the Nations Cup in 1994. Because he was receiving gifts.

Nwabali better included since team or else his team mates might show him shege.
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by Sleekfingers: 11:46am On Feb 18
Wainey:
read the post, he gave them 30m

And he gave only Nwabali 20 million.....Is that sensible to you? That was how they ganged up against Rasheed Yekini.....
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by Sleekfingers: 11:49am On Feb 18
limeta:
Must be he's personal money he can't spend people's money like that no chance he can't do that .

Which personal money?. Fubara is dishing out tax payers money like hot Akara
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by bitbillionaire: 11:53am On Feb 18
Ezemarcel:
whatever he did is bad... Appreciate the team not Nwabali... Appreciate the team.. Not few crew who came to u

Baba, other players can go to their respective state governors for appreciation. If River State governor decides to appreciate only a River State indigene so be it.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by ntyce(m): 11:55am On Feb 18
preciousmetals:
why not celebrate, some country are in the street protesting about their national team bad performance in the AFCON, i don't want to mention the name of that country but it started with letter G, so be happy for your performance, the boys did well, nobody in this country believe that they can reach this far

I'm happy they did well, they performed well pass our expectations.
I'm only bothered about the reward, in years past such was only given to "winners" and not runners-up.

Land, MON,cash
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by preciousmetals: 12:01pm On Feb 18
maybe you're not in Nigeria, even the federal government give the team players a plot of land and a flat in Abuja for winning silver, it's not easy to come second my friend, lets celebrate them
ntyce:

I'm happy they did well, they performed well pass our expectations.
I'm only bothered about the reward, in years past such was only given to "winners" and not runners-up.

Land, MON,cash
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by Wainey: 12:04pm On Feb 18
Sleekfingers:

And he gave only Nwabali 20 million.....Is that sensible to you? That was how they ganged up against Rasheed Yekini.....
did they give him any money to give them?
Nwabali was exceptional in that tournament and deserve all the love he could get
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by Sleekfingers: 12:09pm On Feb 18
Wainey:
did they give him any money to give them?
Nwabali was exceptional in that tournament and deserve all the love he could get

Make una continue. By the time his team mates ganged up against. He go know say, there is a different between FILE and FALI ...

I just gave you a perfect example of what happened to rasheed yekini. After they won the nations cup in 1994 and all the personal gifts he received...... Steven keshi, oliseh, amunike, Eguavon the useless, Amokachi did to him. Because he didn't bring his teammates along
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by dominique(f): 12:15pm On Feb 18
Ezemarcel:
Why not host the team.... Why only nwabali.... This is sentimental to me

Now abokis says they are marginalized in the super eagle team selection

Their state governors should host them
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by peleson1: 1:35pm On Feb 18
Wainey:
This Governor is gifting N50m to super eagles while running the state without a budget.
He has his budget submitted to the house under ehis.
The budget is dobed *budget of renewed hope*
This has gone to show that you and wile do not have any intention of peace.

U think ur fight against fubara will keep u relevant and hide ur illegalities and crimes
Fubara will deal with u all nonsense.
Fubara is not talking but he is working n Rivers people love him
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by Ulogwe1: 2:43pm On Feb 18
Wainey:
read the post, he gave them 30m

Let them read through the post before comment. They will tell you no.
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by webincomeplus(m): 2:54pm On Feb 18
ntyce:
Why is everyone celebrating a second place in Afcon?
Because nobody expected them to reach the quarter finals in the first place.

The same team that was whipped 2-0 by Guinea just days before the start of the AFCON. The same team everyone lost hope on.
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by Kinzo0917(m): 4:08pm On Feb 18
ChristianMuslim:
How much will they now give iwobi

Na my state delta suppose honour Iwobi

But our governor na thief
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by chopnaira: 4:46pm On Feb 18
LaSenior:
100 million gone just like that ooooooh in this scarce times

Na wetin Peter Obi no go ever do
He did worse as governor. He gave like 110 royal fathers brand new cars.
Gave senators and justices brand new cars too.

They are not Innoson but ford cars.

He also supported the recent purchases of SUV for those senators and HOR members.

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by HRMK: 5:22pm On Feb 18
20M?THAT IS RECKLESS GOING THE WAY OF WIKE!IS IT WHEN MANY DONT EVEN HAVE FOOD TO EAT?TOO BAD!
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by Bfly: 6:26pm On Feb 18
From whose pocket?
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by Nawa4nl: 6:28pm On Feb 18
GOATandYAMtheory:
what has the team dominated by osu peegs achieved for so many years now?
We know that left to Almajiris, they won't even qualify for the cup

They don't use quota to qualify, it's merit. grin
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by walezy14(m): 8:01pm On Feb 18
Because of football alone? How much have you given downtrodden who suffer this calamitous hardship? Misplaced priority.
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by Patojargz: 12:37am On Feb 19
Iwobi Nkor sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HIV Geometrically Increasing In Imo State - Okorocha / Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis / Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.