Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community (24072 Views)

Ikoyi Magistrate Court Sentences Environmental Offenders To Community Service. / Tanko Rossi Sabo Donates Cash To Community, Pays School Fees For Students / PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Lays Foundation For UNILAG Innovation Hub Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by LordBillionz: 5:32pm On Feb 18
The man should be sacked next election and should be constantly attacked for this...

Went to his page and saw he only has substandard projects that he always polished as ultra modern.
It's a good thing he has shown himself to Nigerians and he's being reprimanded for it.
If he doesn't take correction, he's getting the boot by the end of this tenure.

Nonsense Senator Nwoye osim Doctor.
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by StarRida: 5:37pm On Feb 18
BOSSkesh:

Look at them haters of progress
guys this is a huge disgrace to Senator tony nwaoye I swear
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by Lomprico2: 5:39pm On Feb 18
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by dettolgel: 5:42pm On Feb 18
madridguy:
This one na poultry hub cheesy

Our politicians are idiots look at the nonsense he donated and some fools are even clapping for the idiots.

That guys has always been a rogue right from his days in UNN
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by dettolgel: 5:46pm On Feb 18
princenaira:
He has just embarrassed himself with this pig house

Embarrassed what? Tony has no shame. He is a typical Nigerian politicians bunch of narcissists.

1 Like

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by haffaze777(m): 5:47pm On Feb 18
OkoAmarashy:

That's what those at Abule Ado were thinking until they started crying. You think you're a landlord when you are just a slave.

We will sell swamp to Okeke, use the money to call Wasiu and party. Thereafter, we will demolish your house, sell the land to Okafor and use the money to call Paso. After that, we demolish again and use it for market and sell to Nnamdi. Then we close market and relocate Nnamdi to the refuse bin to develop for us.

Fire on comrade

1 Like

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by Walai(m): 5:49pm On Feb 18
I am Obedient (not LP member) but I don't support Sentor Nwoye on this.
This looks more like a community toilet.
Where are the computers to start with?

JayPeeOham:

@Walai dem don answer the question wey you ask for the other thread ooh... Hope say you like the science and technology building sha grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by 12345baba(m): 5:49pm On Feb 18
bentenny:

🤣🤣
Chai make una pity Desmond nah😁
Desmond na big fool. He no deserve pity

1 Like

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by piriton: 5:50pm On Feb 18
Hub bub hub
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by Nolevel666: 5:56pm On Feb 18
Depriest2020:
Anambra deserves better. Until you guys begin to demand better from your politicians, till then they will continue to think you'all fools.

You guys should ask Tony if he was building his private innovation and skills acquisition center if the building will look like this local morgue in my village.

Don’t mind the fool

After requesting billions to execute the project this is what he has to offer

I was already anticipating for a much more sophisticated environment when i saw this rubbish
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by madridguy(m): 5:56pm On Feb 18
Infact I believe he can do better.

dettolgel:

Our politicians are idiots look at the nonsense he donated and some fools are even clapping for the idiots.

That guys has always been a rogue right from his days in UNN
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by Zooposki(f): 5:58pm On Feb 18
Lalami3232:
Congratulations to you and the community. The effect of tech can't be over emphasized in the community. I always advise old and young to switch to tech because it's the new oil in Africa.

Before I drop my phone, I wish to preach the good news to all men worldwide.
Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

All these gay men that are always jealous of women. Oga, go and meet your fellow gay men. Straight men are not interested in you. Straight men date women, not gays.
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by binary01: 6:08pm On Feb 18
Lol the fact some idiots would applaud this is the very reason why this country would keep being run by these heartless thieves.
Look at the piece of shît this one is calling a tech innovation hub.
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by dettolgel: 6:11pm On Feb 18
madridguy:
Infact I believe he can do better.

Tony is a narcissist he won't do any better. He does not have regards for the masses. He is just virtual signaling preparing for the next election round.
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by santaclaws: 6:13pm On Feb 18
BOSSkesh:

Look at them haters of progress

Be honest with yourself, how does that place resemble a tech and innovation hub? That's a mediocre building and the design shows there can't be much to do there.

Stop supporting mediocrity.
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by stanliwise(m): 6:15pm On Feb 18
abdeefggh:

According to him

"This Innovation centre is a befitting infrastructure for skills acquisition and empowerment for the youths with positive knock-on effects on socio-economic upliftment for the people of Anambra North Senatorial Zone and residents of the state "
The grammar pass the project

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by TariDisemi300: 6:17pm On Feb 18
E look like gidan wanka
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by madridguy(m): 6:20pm On Feb 18
I believe the people will be regretting not voting Hon. Dozie Nwankwo of APGA instead of this criminal.

dettolgel:

Tony is a narcissist he won't do any better. He does not have regards for the masses. He is just virtual signaling preparing for the next election round.
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by bigtt76(f): 6:23pm On Feb 18
Lol ...nor bi hin fault shei NITDA for share a standardised architectural plan for them to use nationwide cheesy

abdeefggh:
The Senator representing Anambra North Local Government, Senator Tony Nwoye has handed over a Tech Innovation and Computer Hub Building to Aguleri Community in Anambra East Local Government Area of the state.
His tweet on X ;

Source :SenatorNywoye on X
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by ufotunang: 6:27pm On Feb 18
madridguy:
This one na poultry hub cheesy

“We don’t vote rubbish” don collect poultry as Tech Hub.

Elections have what again?
... have bread is better than none ... appreciate him 🙄
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by ufotunang: 6:28pm On Feb 18
Majesty2:
Tech hub abi where dem dey rear pigs
...if he does not do anything you will complain..
Appreciate him 🙄
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by ufotunang: 6:28pm On Feb 18
That is nice
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by ufotunang: 6:31pm On Feb 18
seunmsg:
Looks more like a pig-pen grin grin grin
..half bread is better than none.. appreciate him 🙄
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by Thazard(m): 6:35pm On Feb 18
Majesty2:
Tech hub abi where dem dey rear pigs
grin grin grin
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by maxzzo1(m): 6:48pm On Feb 18
I know is one simple building
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by Zeewirld: 6:50pm On Feb 18
abdeefggh:
The Senator representing Anambra North Local Government, Senator Tony Nwoye has handed over a Tech Innovation and Computer Hub Building to Aguleri Community in Anambra East Local Government Area of the state.
His tweet on X ;

Source :SenatorNywoye on X
..Shame....Let him go to other states and see what his mates and juniors are building and donating!

Shame
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by dettolgel: 6:53pm On Feb 18
madridguy:
I believe the people will be regretting not voting Hon. Dozie Nwankwo of APGA instead of this criminal.

To be frank from local government to the presidency I am not sure there is any sane politicians.

It is easier to point at the presidency but they are all the same. At least if those at the local government level up to the state level were working it would have be evident. From all indication that is not the case.

As a result I am not sure that Nwankwo would have been any different.
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by Druss(m): 6:57pm On Feb 18
Hmm it requires some more work. This doesn't look like a tech habitat. Where is the power supply? What deals have been done to support this building? The heart is there but the execution is poor.
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by VanuatuWycombe: 7:01pm On Feb 18
Another tech hut. In a bush.
😝😝😝.

These are the caliber of people making laws for you and I in 2024.

Na proper see finish be this.

Nothing dey their heads, I am not surprised.
Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by bitbillionaire: 7:03pm On Feb 18
A substandard senator must build a substandard 'tech hub'. You can't give what you don't have. The people who voted this type of character are the ones to blame.

1 Like

Re: Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community by naijapips04: 7:07pm On Feb 18
Tony Nwoye the criminal that is now in LP as is a saint.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

[video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos / Nnamdi Kanu To UN: Tell Buhari To Release Sowore / No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.