Stats: 3,160,685 members, 7,844,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Am I Being Unreasonable Here? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Unreasonable Here? (730 Views)

He Couldnt Even Wait To Excort me. Am I Being Used? Help! / Am I Confused, Selfish Or Just Being Unreasonable? / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

Am I Being Unreasonable Here? by Lacrissa: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2011
I had asked my long distance boyfriend to help me give a relative that travelled abroad to help send a few stuffs and to my shock, yes I said shock, we had to drop a lot of things because he said he had a certain amount to use for me which was even below 80 dollars so it got me thinking how ready is he for marriage? I had turned down a guy years back who ws so ready for marriage and well to do as I was in a relationship too and now I see him and his girl almost getting married and I wonder that could have been me.

My thing with my boyfriend is him maybe not being ready financially for a family or even marriage, his degree like in psychology and communications and he plans on doing graduate school next year, so how long?:

Am I just being unreasonable here?
Re: Am I Being Unreasonable Here? by coogar: 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2011
Lacrissa:

I had asked my long distance boyfriend to help me give a relative that travelled abroad to help send a few stuffs and to my shock, yes I said shock, we had to drop a lot of things because he said he had a certain amount to use for me which was even below 80 dollars so it got me thinking how ready is he for marriage? I had turned down a guy years back who ws so ready for marriage and well to do as I was in a relationship too and now I see him and his girl almost getting married and I wonder that could have been me.

My thing with my boyfriend is him maybe not being ready financially for a family or even marriage, his degree like in psychology and communications and he plans on doing graduate school next year, so how long?:

yes!
you are way too unreasonable. he's your boyfriend, not your sponsor or your biological father.
calling you a gold-digger would quite fit the bill!
Re: Am I Being Unreasonable Here? by Dyt(f): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2011
gosh
Lacrissa pls mk me understand wat u wrote
Re: Am I Being Unreasonable Here? by iice(f): 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2011
Kai your own walaha no dey end walahi.
Re: Am I Being Unreasonable Here? by kokoye(m): 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2011
Your bf has a budget and you cannot appreciate that??

despite the fact that you know his financial situation . . and he's trying to better himself??

Yes ma, you are being Unreasonable.
Re: Am I Being Unreasonable Here? by EFCC1(m): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2011
If Y=10X2+11X+2011=0
where Y =ur question
differentiating using d 1st principle
Y=20X
where X =Capital yes
Re: Am I Being Unreasonable Here? by MrsChima1(f): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2011
Yes, you are being unreasonable. Just know that you are easily replaceable and he can surely find another chick that will appreciate him for his effort.

What do you expect a broke man to do? Copy some money? undecided
Re: Am I Being Unreasonable Here? by LongOne1(m): 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2011
Poster, he might be saving up for graduate school, you know? Tesco’s slogan – every little helps, lol. I feel you are being unreasonable.

EFCC1:

If Y=10X2+11X+2011=0
where Y =your question
differentiating using d 1st principle
Y=20X
where X =Capital yes

Differentiating 10X² + 11X + 2011 should give 20X + 11, not 20X.
Re: Am I Being Unreasonable Here? by MrCork17: 8:55pm On May 29, 2012
Lacrissa: I had asked my long distance boyfriend to help me give a relative that travelled abroad to help send a few stuffs and to my shock, yes I said shock, we had to drop a lot of things because he said he had a certain amount to use for me which was even below 80 dollars so it got me thinking how ready is he for marriage? I had turned down a guy years back who ws so ready for marriage and well to do as I was in a relationship too and now I see him and his girl almost getting married and I wonder that could have been me.

yes u are. lavisa.didnt u promise me punnny last month?? can we discuss? undecided

How Will I Know When I Have Found The Perfect Spouse For Me? / Advice to Ladies / Why Do Naija Babes Refer To Generous Men As Mugus?