Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,948 members, 7,845,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship (2901 Views)

Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health / Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos / Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by Johnjustice: 6:51am On Feb 19
President Tinubu rescind the naira floating.

Stop trying to impress IMF while Nigeria dies. If Nigerians are empowered, we will invest, build this nation and produce things we use, this floating is ill timed.
Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:54am On Feb 19
Those attacking ptinibu family are cowards,cattle rearers,they still dey fear bihari wey be their problems for 8years wasted govt.idiots cowards.you borrow borrow buha borrowed billions of dollars with our oil,no refinery,no power ,and naira value was drained by emefeile and him.cawards
Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by olisaEze(m): 9:28am On Feb 19
Is it Seyi that told them to vote for a doddering half senile senior, why are they disturbing the young man's dinner plans?? grin
Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by nairalanda1(m): 9:30am On Feb 19
Johnjustice:
President Tinubu rescind the naira floating.

Stop trying to impress IMF while Nigeria dies. If Nigerians are empowered, we will invest, build this nation and produce things we use, this floating is ill timed.

SO, where is he going to find the money to defend the naira.

With debt servicing being as high as 100% of our income, and effective forex reserves at 4 billion.?

Oga, I don't like tinubu, and I wish he was not voted in, but these things were facing us on May 29, 2023. Unless we have to borrow from IMF , whch you won't like.
Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by Trizyd(m): 9:40am On Feb 19
Lol, fools. They will soon ban y'all from social media. And the world will do nothing about it.
Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by Motheroftwo: 1:37pm On Feb 19
Front page 😏
Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by Johnjustice: 2:19pm On Feb 19
nairalanda1:

SO, where is he going to find the money to defend the naira.

With debt servicing being as high as 100% of our income, and effective forex reserves at 4 billion.?

Oga, I don't like tinubu, and I wish he was not voted in, but these things were facing us on May 29, 2023. Unless we have to borrow from IMF , whch you won't like.
But would you rather the hyper cost pull inflation continue due to high dollar rate, this might ground our informal sector, as people won't be able to demand anything again, this is how the vicious circle sets in. If he won't rescind naira floating, let him seek trade partners we can swap currencies with, to pay for imports. This is not rocket science, South Africa joined BRICS to remove itself from dollar domination on international trade system. We must do what works for Nigeria.

I heard one time, China is saying they are ready to do currency swap with us. Why is Tinubu scared of going in that direction?

I said it's ill timed, because before floating a nation's currency you must ensure you can compete with the dollar,.or seek alternative mode of paying for imports...
Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by nairalanda1(m): 2:28pm On Feb 19
Johnjustice:

But would you rather the hyper cost pull inflation continue due to high dollar rate, this might ground our informal sector, as people won't be able to demand anything again, this is how the vicious circle sets in. If he won't rescind naira floating, let him seek trade partners we can swap currencies with, to pay for imports. This is not rocket science, South Africa joined BRICS to remove itself from dollar domination on international trade system. We must do what works for Nigeria.

I heard one time, China is saying they are ready to do currency swap with us. Why is Tinubu scared of going in that direction?

I said it's ill timed, because before floating a nation's currency you must ensure you can compete with the dollar,.or seek alternative mode of paying for imports...

So we borrow more money then?

Because that is what you are advocating.

There is no miracle that would enable us to earn more forex to buffer the naira in a short period of time other than borrowing.
Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by Johnjustice: 2:34pm On Feb 19
nairalanda1:

So we borrow more money then?

Because that is what you are advocating.

There is no miracle that would enable us to earn more forex to buffer the naira in a short period of time other than borrowing.
You didn't read the part about currency swap alternative, to reduce our demand for dollars to make payments for imports?

Read to assimilate before asking questions.

Borrowing is not bad as long as the borrowed money is well used, to enhance economy and standards of living, America today owes over 20trillion dollars to creditors.

The most important thing to do now, is the currency swap deal. We need solutions on this problem otherwise it will lead Nigeria to the abyss...stop asking me questions like you can't feel what is presently happening in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by nairalanda1(m): 2:37pm On Feb 19
Johnjustice:

You didn't read the part about currency swap, to reduce our demand for dollars to make payments for imports?

Read to assimilate before asking questions.

Currency swap is borrowing by another name.

We tried it under buhari. It did not work.
Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by Johnjustice: 3:21pm On Feb 19
nairalanda1:

Currency swap is borrowing by another name.

We tried it under buhari. It did not work.
Currency swap is not borrowing if you don't know something ask, currency swap is exactly how it sounds... swapping of currency to pay for imports, exchanging national currencies instead of going to buy dollar to pay for imports. You Nigerians indeed enjoy enslavement...and most of you are dull, I thought I was talking with an intelligent person.

Currency swap is borrowing grin

Oga stop talking like a kid. Currency swap is exactly as it indicates currency exchange. You won't get another response from me, I dont banter with clueless people.
Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by nairalanda1(m): 3:23pm On Feb 19
Johnjustice:

Currency swap is not borrowing if you don't know something ask, currency swap is exactly how it sounds... swapping of currency to pay for imports, exchanging national currencies instead of going to buy dollar to pay for imports. You Nigerians indeed enjoy enslavement...and most of you are dull, I thought I was talking with an intelligent person.

Currency swap is borrowing grin

Oga stop talking like a kid. Currency swap is exactly as it indicates currency exchange. You won't get another response from me, I dont banter with clueless people.

It is still borrowing.

And it does nothing about our lack of forex, plus which country would swap currency with us?

Oga, tell your tinubu to diversify our economy. If currency swap worked under buhari, why did naira keep falling.

Lipstick on a pig does not make it a beautiful woman. We have scarce dollars. Time we earned more instead of engaging in self deciet
Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by ElSudani: 3:52pm On Feb 19
Obidients are toxic. Social media regulation is needed before they burn down the country.
Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by jude79(m): 4:38pm On Feb 19
But he told them before election that he can only guarantee agbado and cassava, a meal per day, or 0 1 0.
Is it that they don't understand what he was saying, for now, this are baby pains and hardship, adult pains are hardship will be introduced later 0 DW 0, ie 0 food, in the morning, dirty water, in the afternoon and 0 food in the night, any nutrients your body can retrieve from the dirty water is your luck.
Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:52pm On Feb 19
Optional09:
Na still uncultured people dey do things like this. I don’t writin concern tinubus family with your pot of soup

You sound very unintelligent.

It's Tinubu's hasty and thoughtless policies that brought these unto sufferings upon the people.

So, that's what concerns him and his family with the complainants' pots of soup.
Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by Front0lane: 4:57pm On Feb 19
So who as something to offer Nigerians

123yes:
When we told Nigerians that APC government has nothing to offer they call us brainless Obidient and thief Atikufu. Today they are crying ranting up and down disturbing our peace. Road is still far. 4+4. Before APC and this Tinubu government finished una mouth will bend one side.
Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by Splashme: 5:39pm On Feb 19
Thieves, criminals, greedy
family in Aso Rock
Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by killsmith(f): 5:45pm On Feb 19
chiagozien:
The same people that claims to have respect for elders are now attacking and insulting their Tinubu and his family.🙄🙄🙄
That is the shameless hypocrisy of the ronus.
Prior to 2019 benue lost thousands of lives to the herdsmen, the SW never commiserated with them except osibanjo. They branded buhari as the best president since 1960. The people of SW still voted buhari in the 2019 elections.
When the herdsmen killings got to SW, the voice of the ronus became loudest.

The problem of the SW is a lack of sense of injustice. They are comfortable with injustice as long as it benefits them or doesn't affect them. Once they are victims to the injustice, their voice become loudest.
Re: Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship by Optional09: 10:41am On Feb 20
ChybuzzDD:

You sound very unintelligent.

It's Tinubu's hasty and thoughtless policies that brought these unto sufferings upon the people.

So, that's what concerns him and his family with the complainants' pots of soup.

That is the effects of sucking Obis butt hole… shit full your mouth. Disgusting

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Adams Oshiomole, No Edo State / From Number Three To What? / Falana Slams Obama Over Speech In Ghana.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.