Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub (21350 Views)

Michael Chibuzo Replies Obi's Criticism Of The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway / Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion / Labour Party’s Tony Nwoye Defeats Stella Oduah, Ex-first Lady, Ebele Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by gigabyte13: 9:00am On Feb 19
Werey dey explain the poultry house he built for the great Anambra indigenes
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Very very lame and shameless excuse.
He for kukuma shout up
He still dey explain nonsense

1 Like

Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by EEIA: 9:01am On Feb 19
Ogiame:
As usual.... Using your multiple accounts to LIKE your unintelligent comments.

Please Fergie.001, Seun, Nlfp.mod, kindly take note of this Bot.

AAIA BBIA CCIA DDIA EEIA FFIA GGIA cool
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by ehikwe22: 9:02am On Feb 19
In Nigeria, we've learned to bully the wrong people for stupid reasons. He built an ICT center in a rural area. Do you guys expect it to be as sophisticated as the one built in an urban area?

If senators build something like this, equip it to standard running into 30 - 50 millions, the youth of that environment will reap some good benefits out of it.

It's better someone build something like this in 5 to 10 places - especially rural areas than concentrating it in one location.

1 Like

Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by Ezmans: 9:03am On Feb 19
benuejosh:
Nothing good can come out of labour party.

Peter Obi wears black clothes and always waiting for the next death or burial news to attend and donate money.

I now understand his constant wearing of black clothes. Man is always mourning dead people and always attending death and burial ceremonies to donate money. Nigeria will NEVER die. (The more reason he will NEVER enter Aso rock. Aso rock is not a burial home or a dead place)

While their only governor is spending 5billion on just feeding in a month.
every human being has his own favourite colour or style of wears, eg oyedepo white, adeboye short hand wears, so don't worry he I'll mourn your death very soon
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by NextAbuja: 9:03am On Feb 19
Yet you Igbos elected him ?!

BarrElChapo:
Everyone knows Tony Nwoye is a thug, cultist, a thief and a fool.

1 Like

Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by Elinosweet143(f): 9:04am On Feb 19
I wasn't expecting this guy to actually respond to criticism cos sincerely that hub is nothing like a an ICT hub ever but i like the fact he thought of doing something for his people with his "personal fund" he would have snapped inside with all the tech gadgets that i think would have made more sense than the exterior cos that is a caricature of his intentions but then again what do i know

1 Like

Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by NextAbuja: 9:06am On Feb 19
Of course so he doesn't keep disgracing yiu Igbos so you can keep insulting other politicians from other tribes doing way beta than most of the fools n failures you elect in leadership position.

nedekid:
This senator should stfo!
He even had the morale to post that farm house. He should have just kept quite with his contraption.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by LordBillionz: 9:07am On Feb 19
Ogiame:
Tony Nwoye should be ashamed of himself.
The man is a f*ol. And to think he's a medical doctor?

They should sack him already. He's a disgrace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by NextAbuja: 9:08am On Feb 19
You know them too well.

morgstreme:

Tony Nwoye no try anything..he is just your regular politician out for his pocket..I know him well personally..he was my junior at Nsukka UNN in his 1st/2ndyear of his reading medicine..

He must be ashamed of himself..

That was how one effiminate sounding fraud of a governor in the east was so mediocre and lackluster..only to come out years later to LIE by his mantra "Go and Verify"...

Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by Ogiame: 9:08am On Feb 19
EEIA:

AAIA BBIA CCIA DDIA EEIA FFIA GGIA cool

Abeg oh. grin
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by NwaliE01: 9:09am On Feb 19
Oga Senator. Reason am na.. This structure no even befit even a local government chairman. You need to be serious for once. How can you call this a tech hub centre?
This is so shameful.
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by greenermodels: 9:17am On Feb 19
Omenlon:
you, with your church mind, are you pleased with that thing that man called a structure?
as long as it's his personal money, I'm ok with it. God should bless me to build such a project in my community before the year is over with my personal money.
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by benuejosh: 9:19am On Feb 19
Ezmans:
every human being has his own favourite colour or style of wears, eg oyedepo white, adeboye short hand wears, so don't worry he I'll mourn your death very soon
I shall not die but live to declare the works of the Lord.
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by BarrElChapo(m): 9:21am On Feb 19
NextAbuja:
Yet you Igbos elected him ?!

When you want to generalise try not be stupid. If you said yet 'people his senatorial district' elected him; you'd have sounded smart but now you've made yourself a fool.
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by Yankee101: 9:22am On Feb 19
You were in the house of reps since 2015, Shame on you for giving this quality
After all the money you guys made from budget padding and previous constituency project funds

2 Likes

Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by GhostWisperer: 9:30am On Feb 19
Ogiame:
Tony Nwoye should be ashamed of himself.
why?
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by sonssyo: 9:35am On Feb 19
Your shame just dey shame me jare,as nwa Anambra State wey I be
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by dettolgel: 9:37am On Feb 19
Tony should shut the Bleep up. What an insult to his people. Instead of apologising he is here saying rubbish.

Can we see inside the useless building and be sure how pc or It infrastructure are inside?

naptu2:
Senator Dr Tony Nwoye @SenatorNwoye.

Pictures below: Senator Tony Nwoye's ICT Centre.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by b03liberty(m): 9:39am On Feb 19
I think this is the way forward. Let the comparison begin among the elected officers including the state governor. They need to be ashamed of what they did with the money allocated to them
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by dettolgel: 9:39am On Feb 19
JulianBond007:
At least Anambra and Lagos state has a tech hub built by senators representing their zones. Where is that of Orlu my zone and other senatorial zones in Nigeria? Is it not the same money given to Abiru and Nwonye that was given to others?

The two senators have tried. Congratulations to them

Please it is only Lagos state that has. That rubbish built by Tony is just toilet for village town hall meeting. grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by b03liberty(m): 9:40am On Feb 19
greenermodels:
as long as it's his personal money, I'm ok with it. God should bless me to build such a project in my community before the year is over with my personal money.
His personal money you said?
Bros, we need to start calling this people out including my state and constituency

2 Likes

Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by ABC101FF: 9:42am On Feb 19
Negi onu mechie biko!
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by b03liberty(m): 9:45am On Feb 19
muykem:
Two self contained called tech hub. Peter Obi and his LP mediocre mentality
Let be objective man. Is not about Peter obi. Is about good governance. Is about dividend of democracy. If each constituency representative sit up and do what is required of them.
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by Golan007: 9:49am On Feb 19
haffaze777:
Senator Nwoye should stop responding to those criticizing him,he only gave Anambra people what they truly deserve.

grin
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by Mitsurugi(m): 10:10am On Feb 19
morgstreme:

Tony Nwoye no try anything..he is just your regular politician out for his pocket..I know him well personally..he was my junior at Nsukka UNN in his 1st/2ndyear of his reading medicine..

He must be ashamed of himself..

That was how one effiminate sounding fraud of a governor in the east was so mediocre and lackluster..only to come out years later to LIE by his mantra "Go and Verify"...

You dey fear call the effeminate sounding fraud by name or are you ashamed it's becoming more stupid to drag Obi into every topic to justify your monthly stipends

1 Like

Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by olisaEze(m): 10:26am On Feb 19
"The ICT Centre is located on a land which also hosts the ongoing Aguleri Unity Centre, which is costing the Community over 300 Million naira to put in other projects they have in mind for their Youth."

It's 2024 and the students are still spending while the teachers are eating potato leaves & crying ebin pawa oo! He definitely knows how to prepare a table before the rejected stone in the presence of his enemies. grin
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by Kingson28: 10:35am On Feb 19
The design and finishing of the Tech Hub are so poorly done.
They could not even do the flooring of the front of the building.
Sorry to say, it looks like a local Primary School building.
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by paramakina202: 10:46am On Feb 19
What Tony Nwoye built is a carpentry workshop not teching anything. grin
How can he build that carpentry workshop without light and call it a tech hub?
It is not hubbing na grin.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by grandstar(m): 10:47am On Feb 19
This man does not understand the issue.

What he has constructed is too tiny to be a tech hub. If he had said that the building is the foundation of a mighty tech hub that would be built here, it would have made sense.

It is like calling a canoe a yacht or one car a convoy.

This does not do justice to a tech hub. I laugh in Silicon Valley.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by Tochj(m): 11:53am On Feb 19
Let's be factual pls
This Tech building is for a Town called Aguleri
Aguleri is not a Local government
let alone a senatorial zone
This building is not too small for a Town.
Re: Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub by nedekid: 12:11pm On Feb 19
NextAbuja:
Of course so he doesn't keep disgracing yiu Igbos so you can keep insulting other politicians from other tribes doing way beta than most of the fools n failures you elect in leadership position.

I do not have time for petty tribal rants. In the first instance, what makes you think I am from the SE? Seems you do not have "opolo".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Senators' Salaries Vs Us President's / Why Igbo Leaders Visited Buhari – Ikedife / Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.