Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Message For Fasola (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message For Fasola (photos) (2738 Views)

Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] / Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos / The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by fyneguy: 8:42am On Nov 11, 2011
Francis, calm down, will ya?

Do you understand what it means to require permission from the FG to do something?

I still dont know why some humans bark like dogs.
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by 4tune1(m): 8:45am On Nov 11, 2011
May be this guy was just released from LASTMAN yard. Next time obey traffick rules.
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by emiye(m): 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2011
The likes of the OP is why Nigeria is where it is now, even if GEJ places nigeria on initial public offer (IPO), he will support him blindly to death. Call it Self Delusion and utter foolishness.

The man he is supporting on ethnic grounds even admits his PDP led government has failed lagosians as regards federal infrastructures.

Hate makes a man call black, white.
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by ektbear: 9:23am On Nov 12, 2011
lol

dude got pwned
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by Afam4eva(m): 10:08am On Nov 12, 2011
That airport road is a federal road, but the way people came here in defence of fashola, one would think all the roads on lagos are in good shape. there are farrrr worse roads in Lagos state. From Ogba to Agege to Iyana Ipaja to Egbeda and the list continues. So, let's stop fooling ourselves.
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by jmaine: 10:21am On Nov 12, 2011
afam4eva:

That airport road is a federal road, but the way people came here in defence of fashola, one would think all the roads on lagos are i good shape. there are farrrr worse roads in Lagos state. From Ogba to Agege to Iyana Ipaja to Egbeda and the list continues. So, let's stop fooling ourselves.

well let's just hope the imposed and rigged in L.G.A officials would reverse this trend . . .My area i used to hitherto boast of being  always motorable and in a good shape is now a big mess . . . My friends don dey hammer me correct yabs in retaliation for the mouth wey i bin dey give them  angry . . .  [size=18pt]Roads are in a terrible shape, be it that of the FG, State or Local[/size]  cry . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian States Crippled By High Debt / Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? / How I And Prof. Wole Soyinka Formed The Pyrates Confraternity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.