Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu (39701 Views)

Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) / Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) / Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Gjrich(m): 12:14am On Feb 21
franchasofficia:
Of course Tinubu made it obvious to all Nigerians that he doesn't have any blueprint or plans on how to govern Nigeria when:

1.) Tinubu refused to show up for Presidential debate to sell his agenda to Nigerian voters

2.) Tinubu went to Chatham house in London and when the anchor asks him questions on how he planned to govern Nigeria if he is elected President of Nigeria, Tinubu instead of using such a rare opportunity to showcase his leadership skills rather assigned various APC members in the room to answer each of the questions while he formed boss of a narcotic gang before the whole world

3.) Tinubu rejected all invitations by journalists and different Nigerian media houses to come and tell Nigerians how he plans to govern Nigeria differently from the calamitous Buhari.

Nigerians knew all these but tribalism and religious madness didn't allow some sections of Nigeria to reason well. Instead they went ahead to vote for a clueless, confused old man called Tinubu in the name of its Yoruba turn even after Yorubas produced Military President in 1976, Interim President in 1993, an annulled President in 1993, another civilian President in 1999 to 2007 and another Vice President from 2015 to 2023. Their conscience and voice of reasoning didn't tell them that they ought to tell their son Tinubu to step aside and allow their Igbo Southern brothers to try for once since 1970, and you guys think nature and God will be happy with Nigeria and Nigerians for such injustice and inhumane treatment of Igbos in Nigeria?

Worst off, the criminal, corrupt INEC Chairman helped some of the deluded heartless Nigerians that gave Tinubu the few votes he got legitimately by switching off the IREV viewing portal to enable Tinubu and his evil APC gang to carry out an electoral heist that led to the foisting of a clueless, drug trafficking criminal as Nigeria's President. Now take a look at where we are today?

Naira is becoming worthless by the day, tell me which other country's currency loses almost 15% of its value everyday?

Kidnappers, terrorists and foreign fulani herdsmen terrorists have taken over all Nigerian forests, rural communities and farming communities, wrecking havoc, molesting women, killing farmers, kidnapping road users and travelers, crippling our economy and rendering Nigerian children parentless and turning many to orphans on daily basis yet the man we call President doesn't care instead he is busy telling Nigerians an imaginary story of how to endure temporary for an unrealistic better tomorrow that even the failed Buhari promised during his own calamitous 8 year regime that never came.

Construction sector that employs majority of Nigerians is already crippled by exorbitant price of cement, agricultural sector that also employ most Nigerians in rural areas have been completely crippled by insecurity caused by rampaging foreign fulani terrorists imported into Nigeria by same APC politicians still Tinubu doesn't care.

Whatever Nigeria is going through today is self inflicted out of hatred and dislike for one another, especially unjust hatred for Igbos that have lasted for decades.

The hatred Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas have for Igbos when it comes to national politics and development is the reason Nigeria will never develop the way we desire. Until Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas genuinely repent of their evil mindset towards Igbos when it comes to national politics and economic development, Nigeria will continue to remain below par, it's not a curse, its scriptural.

You cannot cut off one of your hands and still expect yourself not to be handicapped?

Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas don't want Igbos to produce President of Nigeria so that the evil policies and hidden traps they set against Igbos after the civil war ended in 1970 wont be dismantled by an Igbo President, for this, they are happy a mad man from any other tribe becomes the President of Nigeria instead of a competent Igbo man becoming the President.

Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas want Igbos and Igbo region to remain underdeveloped to teach Igbos political lesson they had been teaching them since 1970 the civil war ended, and because of that they kept the entire Nigeria on the floor thinking they will destroy only Igbos and their 2x2 shop businesses

Nigeria make una brace up, the future of Nigeria as a nation looks so bleak

The basic truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Mccullum: 12:14am On Feb 21
Even if mad man talk about Tinubu, emergency lover of Nigeria will believe it.

Rubbish, a claimed without audio or video evidence.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by siaco(m): 12:16am On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
Who takes hajiya Najaatu seriously 😒

She said the same thing before election and you didn't take her serious now the chicken 🐔 has come home to roast.

Tinubu has nothing to offer QED

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by gabbytabby: 12:16am On Feb 21
You wey get blueprint show us make we see.

One has to identify what the issues and problems are to profer solutions not all this una hypothesis and test book solutions.

One unravels Nigeria when one gets the reigns. The full scale of the magnitude still dey front they are just scratching the surface. The rot in the system no be small.

Only men and women of purpose need to apply.

Ofunaofu:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/20/tinubu-admitted-me-he-had-no-blueprints-how-govern-nigeria-former-apc-campaign-director
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Tochi360: 12:18am On Feb 21
Riskymarvelous:
What a man that raised his hands up when dey want to sing Nigeria national anthem in edo av for us before

See as oshomole dey look am se baba stop this nonsense na grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by 12345baba(m): 12:19am On Feb 21
Rossikk:

Obi’s plan was also to remove subsidies, so shush.

The situation would have been the EXACT SAME THING today.

shut the f up. Obi would have removed but not the way Escobar did

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Duplik8t77(m): 12:19am On Feb 21
Burob:
mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2. Rule 2.
fvvvckk you and the ppl u tagged. stupidly deranged bastard

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Scholace: 12:21am On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
it is not the matter of who takes her serious. What she say maybe true or wrong but the accusation seems to be true considering the current state of the country

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Saidfx(m): 12:23am On Feb 21
EreluRoz:

Only Pandora thieves

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by bionixs: 12:24am On Feb 21
Victory662:
Ladies and gentlemen, we can now see that statistics is actually very important
we hin we go chop ?
That was coming from agbero in chief
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Scholace: 12:28am On Feb 21
Bintasukai:

How come you all don’t like the medicine you so readily dispense. Go through the front page, if you see any topic, no matter what the topic is that Tinubu is not mentioned within the first 10 comments, please let me know.
Tinubu is the president and his name is reigning because he doesn't have what it takes to govern Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Originalsly: 12:36am On Feb 21
K don't know why people be surprised Tinubu didn't have a blueprint... did he ever say he did? The .an kept saying over and over again .... it's my turn now ... and he was voted in because it was his turn to become President... now he is we're expecting him to do this and that. We didn't ask what be was going to do .... and he didn't tell. Now who should we really blame?
But this lady got some integrity.... turned down his appointment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by bionixs: 12:37am On Feb 21
Winning123:

Where will he get the money to put your many things in place knowing fully well Nigeria was spending 95% of revenue to pay her debts. May of you people are very ignorant.
Obi wouldn't have budgeted billions to renovate recently renovated State house. politicians and traditional rulers would have been given SUVs . If any car must be given , must be Naija made. The car on his entourage wouldnt have been running into hundred. His son would be toying with the presidential jet. You think Obki would have been travelling all over the world on personal and medical tourism . If you doubt me , go and ask Anambarians who Obi truly is.

Wanton waste of the little resources and continuous stealing is our major bane . If you doubt me , go and ask a businessman what unnecessary and avoidable expenditures could do to a business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by rapheal5(m): 12:41am On Feb 21
manutdrichie:
We told you guys but we were labellled noise makers

Blame the inec not people who voted for bat, if the whole Nigerians voted for obi, he can't win... All tribe need to unite and start protesting against bad government..
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by lapintoz: 12:45am On Feb 21
See hatred.....ndo....na like this you go wail till 2031.

Same hajia that ran to Atiku claiming PBAT is incapacitated. Now na no blue print.....una go soon talk haram print....

Awon oponu rada rada.

You cannot make an omelette without breaking an egg....

Cement, yam, tomatoes are going up cos of dollars. Food is sent to Niger to sabotage the country.

Una go hear am.

AqualinaXYZ:
Thats why he’s been dodging interviews

The overhyped maggot in Agbada is brainless

Till today I’m still asking what did Tinubu tell his supporters to convince he was the right choice

Imagine bathing in the morning queue under a hot sun to go vote an ancestor that licks microphone

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Smokedetector: 12:46am On Feb 21
Winning123:

Where will he get the money to put your many things in place knowing fully well Nigeria was spending 95% of revenue to pay her debts. May of you people are very ignorant.

With this response, one would have thought current APC government took over from an opposition. Your response was a pathetic attempt to sound smart and justify nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by tobenuel(m): 12:57am On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
And who's gonna take you seriously?. APC headquarters are protesting. even as everything cast like this, your still defending your demigod to the point of death. wake up to reality, dem no do you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by RxCatalyst: 1:02am On Feb 21
AqualinaXYZ:
Thats why he’s been dodging interviews

The overhyped maggot in Agbada is brainless

Till today I’m still asking what did Tinubu tell his supporters to convince he was the right choice

Imagine bathing in the morning queue under a hot sun to go vote an ancestor that licks microphone

Omo ina, we understand your pains
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Legalaffairs(m): 1:03am On Feb 21
EreluRoz:

Idiats don't.
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by RxCatalyst: 1:05am On Feb 21
Figger:
I remember when the mumu supporters used to say "una go wail Taya" now how far?
Shey this one no be wail?
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by stepaside1: 1:06am On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
No one does...i wonder why anyone listens to anything she has to say. She got played, lost out and should sulk in peace

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by HIPROFILE(m): 1:12am On Feb 21
Oobi…Ooobiii….Ooobiiiii Importer Exporterrrrr….Na statistics we go chop?

This was one of Asiwaju’s campaign speech while his useleeessss supporters hailed him and further joined him to make joke of Peter Obi who proved to have depth of knowledge about Nigeria problems both in figures and in facts.

Today you all can see for yourself that statistics is necessary!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by kolawo(m): 1:19am On Feb 21
Man- made forces are fighting Tinubu to the detriment of all. So myopic!
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by ponishah: 1:20am On Feb 21
Ofunaofu:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/20/tinubu-admitted-me-he-had-no-blueprints-how-govern-nigeria-former-apc-campaign-director

This woman is also a disgrace to herself, her elders are as dumb as clueless, she thinks she can confuse and fool us - story..
...you saw all these, tet, you and your greedy corrupt faceless maggots rigged the election for him.
Why would tinubu want to see, he knows you are a greedy parasite without dignity.

The insecurity in the north is your cup tea, go and bring buhari to solve it, because you all kept quiet when buhari was ruling.
Suddenly, northern politicians can talk ...
You all that fetched this ant infested fired, must enjoy your lizard party; idiots

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by ecomalchemistt(m): 1:21am On Feb 21
Rossikk:

Common sense you no get , na suffer go scatter that your bald head.

Ewu gambia
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by poseidon12: 1:21am On Feb 21
EreluRoz:

I do.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by poseidon12: 1:27am On Feb 21
franchasofficia:
Of course Tinubu made it obvious to all Nigerians that he doesn't have any blueprint or plans on how to govern Nigeria when:

1.) Tinubu refused to show up for Presidential debate to sell his agenda to Nigerian voters

2.) Tinubu went to Chatham house in London and when the anchor asks him questions on how he planned to govern Nigeria if he is elected President of Nigeria, Tinubu instead of using such a rare opportunity to showcase his leadership skills rather assigned various APC members in the room to answer each of the questions while he formed boss of a narcotic gang before the whole world

3.) Tinubu rejected all invitations by journalists and different Nigerian media houses to come and tell Nigerians how he plans to govern Nigeria differently from the calamitous Buhari.

Nigerians knew all these but tribalism and religious madness didn't allow some sections of Nigeria to reason well. Instead they went ahead to vote for a clueless, confused old man called Tinubu in the name of its Yoruba turn even after Yorubas produced Military President in 1976, Interim President in 1993, an annulled President in 1993, another civilian President in 1999 to 2007 and another Vice President from 2015 to 2023. Their conscience and voice of reasoning didn't tell them that they ought to tell their son Tinubu to step aside and allow their Igbo Southern brothers to try for once since 1970, and you guys think nature and God will be happy with Nigeria and Nigerians for such injustice and inhumane treatment of Igbos in Nigeria?

Worst off, the criminal, corrupt INEC Chairman helped some of the deluded heartless Nigerians that gave Tinubu the few votes he got legitimately by switching off the IREV viewing portal to enable Tinubu and his evil APC gang to carry out an electoral heist that led to the foisting of a clueless, drug trafficking criminal as Nigeria's President. Now take a look at where we are today?

Naira is becoming worthless by the day, tell me which other country's currency loses almost 15% of its value everyday?

Kidnappers, terrorists and foreign fulani herdsmen terrorists have taken over all Nigerian forests, rural communities and farming communities, wrecking havoc, molesting women, killing farmers, kidnapping road users and travelers, crippling our economy and rendering Nigerian children parentless and turning many to orphans on daily basis yet the man we call President doesn't care instead he is busy telling Nigerians an imaginary story of how to endure temporary for an unrealistic better tomorrow that even the failed Buhari promised during his own calamitous 8 year regime that never came.

Construction sector that employs majority of Nigerians is already crippled by exorbitant price of cement, agricultural sector that also employ most Nigerians in rural areas have been completely crippled by insecurity caused by rampaging foreign fulani terrorists imported into Nigeria by same APC politicians still Tinubu doesn't care.

Whatever Nigeria is going through today is self inflicted out of hatred and dislike for one another, especially unjust hatred for Igbos that have lasted for decades.

The hatred Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas have for Igbos when it comes to national politics and development is the reason Nigeria will never develop the way we desire. Until Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas genuinely repent of their evil mindset towards Igbos when it comes to national politics and economic development, Nigeria will continue to remain below par, it's not a curse, its scriptural.

You cannot cut off one of your hands and still expect yourself not to be handicapped?

Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas don't want Igbos to produce President of Nigeria so that the evil policies and hidden traps they set against Igbos after the civil war ended in 1970 wont be dismantled by an Igbo President, for this, they are happy a mad man from any other tribe becomes the President of Nigeria instead of a competent Igbo man becoming the President.

Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas want Igbos and Igbo region to remain underdeveloped to teach Igbos political lesson they had been teaching them since 1970 the civil war ended, and because of that they kept the entire Nigeria on the floor thinking they will destroy only Igbos and their 2x2 shop businesses

Nigeria make una brace up, the future of Nigeria as a nation looks so bleak

Well said. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Benwallt(m): 1:38am On Feb 21
Tochi360:

Loll dis one is still shouting and wailing Igbo eeehhhh on Sm when the North is protesting and Yoruba market women are planning on beating Tinubu up like a thief for being such a COLLOSAL FAILURE grin grin

Continue to wail and cry Igbo eeehhhh,na your calling grin

I know you're in pains. All the sorrowful wailings are coming from your region.

We know your wish and let me break it to you, it will never happen. Tinubu's 8years is sacrosanct. North dare not protest against Buhari, sad east dare not protest or look Agulu fraudster in the eye, South South dare not protest against Jonathan but you see southwest protests peacefully against her own. That's some real balls there.

Una go cry taya.

Summary;
Tinubu is in charge, Kanu is in cage

No coup
No resignation
Protests won't fly
Igbosobidients are even scare

If the situation is too hot for una, go Cameroon.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Emedu(m): 1:47am On Feb 21
Aesthetical:
I can bet my balls that Tinubu does t know the meaning of subsidy

Like your father ode
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by stp211: 1:58am On Feb 21
People Wicked for this country.
How you want lead blind people youself no get EYE.
THIS IS WICKEDNESS
Ofunaofu:

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by zinaunreal(m): 1:59am On Feb 21
Rossikk:

If you have nothing relevant to say shut it up
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by zinaunreal(m): 2:01am On Feb 21
So far igbos are marginalised this country will never ever move forward. Better for it to collapse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard / Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? / Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.