Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu (39820 Views)

Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) / Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) / Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by kennie2015(m): 10:59am On Feb 21
Mayoisemj4real:
Am sure you must have bought your own garri on time and cheaper for you to be advising someone so the price no go cost for am
I can afford to part away some for you, you don't have to be indirect with begging
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by zoomzoom(m): 11:20am On Feb 21
[quote author=Victory662 post=128557563]Ladies and gentlemen, we can now see that statistics is actually very important.

We now chop STATISTICS ohh!!🤗🤪😜😂

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by abrahkyn: 11:33am On Feb 21
smith1985:
This woman that went into hiding for shame of defeat has now suddenly come cos of the economic crisis to chase clout..with lies..how can Tinubu tell u he haa no blue print to rules Nigeria...what is the renewed hope documents displayed about? well this old hag can only fooled d foolish who believed her shameless lie...who knew this women before election...if tinibu didnt appoint her...hahaa Beta Edu is even far more popurlar than her before election.

That interview was before the election. Pls check it out and rephrase your comment
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by abrahkyn: 11:36am On Feb 21
[quote author=zoomzoom post=128568484][/quote]

The same statistics that shows Nigerian unemployment rate as 5% which indicates that we are 3rd in the world after USA and Japan.
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Mayoisemj4real(m): 1:10pm On Feb 21
kennie2015:

I can afford to part away some for you, you don't have to be indirect with begging
Thats generous but you should keep some for the raining days,you gon need it
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Musauzor(m): 1:31pm On Feb 21
Can Tinubu define economy? Does he know the real meaning of subsidy? They voted him out of tribalism over competence and now we're all in for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Victory662(m): 2:13pm On Feb 21
Beautifulday:

You don't know how to finish a good debate. I dey vex for you.

I am not here to confuse but to convince you without bias and vabocity that statistics is very important is having food on your table.

grin
Is a scholar there grin I no know book reach like that. 🤣 Thank you for conceiving and not convincing my audience 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by otipoju(m): 2:59pm On Feb 21
Rossikk:

Obi’s plan was also to remove subsidies, so shush.

The situation would have been the EXACT SAME THING today.

The first thing to tackle was insecurity.

If I was Tinubu. I would have secretly signed a 1 year contract with the best mercenaries with the singular mission of flushing out all terrorist and kidnappers in all the bushes all over the country.

Farmers are being killed and their farms burned. So they are abandoning the farms.
Naturally the cost available food will increase.

That was the very first task he needed to do. Security. Instead of buying helicopters...give the money to mercenaries who already have the equipment and manpower to get the job done.

The second was to inject money via grants and low interest loans to registered small and micro scale business...in the area of tools and equipment. Those small and micro scale business will in turn employ three to four people...thereby reducing employment. Instead, dem carry 5 billion naira go buy presidential yatch.

The fourth issue to tackle was Power. Sign laws so states can generate and distribute their own power...especially the industrialized states. And replicate the template of Egypt that Obi went to learn directly.

The fourth was to revitalize the four existing government refineries by any means necessary. If we are extracting,refining and distributing locally...there will be no need to import and this will save us the landing costs and reduce the demand for the dollar.
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by josite: 3:48pm On Feb 21
franchasofficia:
Of course Tinubu made it obvious to all Nigerians that he doesn't have any blueprint or plans on how to govern Nigeria when:

1.) Tinubu refused to show up for Presidential debate to sell his agenda to Nigerian voters

2.) Tinubu went to Chatham house in London and when the anchor asks him questions on how he planned to govern Nigeria if he is elected President of Nigeria, Tinubu instead of using such a rare opportunity to showcase his leadership skills rather assigned various APC members in the room to answer each of the questions while he formed boss of a narcotic gang before the whole world

3.) Tinubu rejected all invitations by journalists and different Nigerian media houses to come and tell Nigerians how he plans to govern Nigeria differently from the calamitous Buhari.

Nigerians knew all these but tribalism and religious madness didn't allow some sections of Nigeria to reason well. Instead they went ahead to vote for a clueless, confused old man called Tinubu in the name of its Yoruba turn even after Yorubas produced Military President in 1976, Interim President in 1993, an annulled President in 1993, another civilian President in 1999 to 2007 and another Vice President from 2015 to 2023. Their conscience and voice of reasoning didn't tell them that they ought to tell their son Tinubu to step aside and allow their Igbo Southern brothers to try for once since 1970, and you guys think nature and God will be happy with Nigeria and Nigerians for such injustice and inhumane treatment of Igbos in Nigeria?

Worst off, the criminal, corrupt INEC Chairman helped some of the deluded heartless Nigerians that gave Tinubu the few votes he got legitimately by switching off the IREV viewing portal to enable Tinubu and his evil APC gang to carry out an electoral heist that led to the foisting of a clueless, drug trafficking criminal as Nigeria's President. Now take a look at where we are today?

Naira is becoming worthless by the day, tell me which other country's currency loses almost 15% of its value everyday?

Kidnappers, terrorists and foreign fulani herdsmen terrorists have taken over all Nigerian forests, rural communities and farming communities, wrecking havoc, molesting women, killing farmers, kidnapping road users and travelers, crippling our economy and rendering Nigerian children parentless and turning many to orphans on daily basis yet the man we call President doesn't care instead he is busy telling Nigerians an imaginary story of how to endure temporary for an unrealistic better tomorrow that even the failed Buhari promised during his own calamitous 8 year regime that never came.

Construction sector that employs majority of Nigerians is already crippled by exorbitant price of cement, agricultural sector that also employ most Nigerians in rural areas have been completely crippled by insecurity caused by rampaging foreign fulani terrorists imported into Nigeria by same APC politicians still Tinubu doesn't care.

Whatever Nigeria is going through today is self inflicted out of hatred and dislike for one another, especially unjust hatred for Igbos that have lasted for decades.

The hatred Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas have for Igbos when it comes to national politics and development is the reason Nigeria will never develop the way we desire. Until Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas genuinely repent of their evil mindset towards Igbos when it comes to national politics and economic development, Nigeria will continue to remain below par, it's not a curse, its scriptural.

You cannot cut off one of your hands and still expect yourself not to be handicapped?

Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas don't want Igbos to produce President of Nigeria so that the evil policies and hidden traps they set against Igbos after the civil war ended in 1970 wont be dismantled by an Igbo President, for this, they are happy a mad man from any other tribe becomes the President of Nigeria instead of a competent Igbo man becoming the President.

Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas want Igbos and Igbo region to remain underdeveloped to teach Igbos political lesson they had been teaching them since 1970 the civil war ended, and because of that they kept the entire Nigeria on the floor thinking they will destroy only Igbos and their 2x2 shop businesses

Nigeria make una brace up, the future of Nigeria as a nation looks so bleak

Nice write up.

I.am yoruba .
The choice of tinubu was a most difficult choice.we had to choose him to avert another Fulani regime.if tinubu was not in the race ,obi would have been muscled out by atiku.

Election is past.lets advance solutions rather than engage in blame game .

We will not let the president go to sleep.now he has come to realize Nigeria is not lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Beautifulday: 4:08pm On Feb 21
Victory662:

Is a scholar there grin I no know book reach like that. 🤣 Thank you for conceiving and not convincing my audience 🤣🤣🤣

grin

I ended up confusing you and not your audience 😂
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by kennie2015(m): 4:08pm On Feb 21
Mayoisemj4real:
Thats generous but you should keep some for the raining days,you gon need it
You need to utilize your skills properly by venturing into counselling
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by blueAgent(m): 4:44pm On Feb 21
Abagworo:

This bolded is the point most Nigerians have kept skipping. Who are the "They" that might kill Tinubu if he decided to do the right thing then? Are they Nigerians or foreigners? Have they always given this particular condition for every President of Nigeria? Could Obi or Atiku have been President if they agreed to their terms?
Rubbish.

All na lies, to hide his incompetence.
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by blueAgent(m): 4:51pm On Feb 21
vankeli:
He said he didn't draft down any blue print especially on his plan for the north and for me that was deep, smart and wise if had made such plans known especially on security they would have killed him before the election

Sighs.

Only naive ppl, like you would believe him.
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Dybala11(m): 5:00pm On Feb 21
franchasofficia:
Of course Tinubu made it obvious to all Nigerians that he doesn't have any blueprint or plans on how to govern Nigeria when:

1.) Tinubu refused to show up for Presidential debate to sell his agenda to Nigerian voters

2.) Tinubu went to Chatham house in London and when the anchor asks him questions on how he planned to govern Nigeria if he is elected President of Nigeria, Tinubu instead of using such a rare opportunity to showcase his leadership skills rather assigned various APC members in the room to answer each of the questions while he formed boss of a narcotic gang before the whole world

3.) Tinubu rejected all invitations by journalists and different Nigerian media houses to come and tell Nigerians how he plans to govern Nigeria differently from the calamitous Buhari.

Nigerians knew all these but tribalism and religious madness didn't allow some sections of Nigeria to reason well. Instead they went ahead to vote for a clueless, confused old man called Tinubu in the name of its Yoruba turn even after Yorubas produced Military President in 1976, Interim President in 1993, an annulled President in 1993, another civilian President in 1999 to 2007 and another Vice President from 2015 to 2023. Their conscience and voice of reasoning didn't tell them that they ought to tell their son Tinubu to step aside and allow their Igbo Southern brothers to try for once since 1970, and you guys think nature and God will be happy with Nigeria and Nigerians for such injustice and inhumane treatment of Igbos in Nigeria?

Worst off, the criminal, corrupt INEC Chairman helped some of the deluded heartless Nigerians that gave Tinubu the few votes he got legitimately by switching off the IREV viewing portal to enable Tinubu and his evil APC gang to carry out an electoral heist that led to the foisting of a clueless, drug trafficking criminal as Nigeria's President. Now take a look at where we are today?

Naira is becoming worthless by the day, tell me which other country's currency loses almost 15% of its value everyday?

Kidnappers, terrorists and foreign fulani herdsmen terrorists have taken over all Nigerian forests, rural communities and farming communities, wrecking havoc, molesting women, killing farmers, kidnapping road users and travelers, crippling our economy and rendering Nigerian children parentless and turning many to orphans on daily basis yet the man we call President doesn't care instead he is busy telling Nigerians an imaginary story of how to endure temporary for an unrealistic better tomorrow that even the failed Buhari promised during his own calamitous 8 year regime that never came.

Construction sector that employs majority of Nigerians is already crippled by exorbitant price of cement, agricultural sector that also employ most Nigerians in rural areas have been completely crippled by insecurity caused by rampaging foreign fulani terrorists imported into Nigeria by same APC politicians still Tinubu doesn't care.

Whatever Nigeria is going through today is self inflicted out of hatred and dislike for one another, especially unjust hatred for Igbos that have lasted for decades.

The hatred Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas have for Igbos when it comes to national politics and development is the reason Nigeria will never develop the way we desire. Until Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas genuinely repent of their evil mindset towards Igbos when it comes to national politics and economic development, Nigeria will continue to remain below par, it's not a curse, its scriptural.

You cannot cut off one of your hands and still expect yourself not to be handicapped?

Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas don't want Igbos to produce President of Nigeria so that the evil policies and hidden traps they set against Igbos after the civil war ended in 1970 wont be dismantled by an Igbo President, for this, they are happy a mad man from any other tribe becomes the President of Nigeria instead of a competent Igbo man becoming the President.

Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas want Igbos and Igbo region to remain underdeveloped to teach Igbos political lesson they had been teaching them since 1970 the civil war ended, and because of that they kept the entire Nigeria on the floor thinking they will destroy only Igbos and their 2x2 shop businesses

Nigeria make una brace up, the future of Nigeria as a nation looks so bleak
You and the tribalists are actually having the same problem. Your emphasis in one of your comments was on an Igbo man becoming the president. Why not canvass for a better candidate to come in instead of going that route?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by heysquare(m): 6:03pm On Feb 21
dikings:

Everything don already collapse. What is left of Nigeria? If your too blind to see this because of tribe Woe unto you
Yes! From the tone of your comments I could see the level of your frustration. Just take it easy before it got out of control!
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Tochi360: 7:18pm On Feb 21
Benwallt:

I know you're in pains. All the sorrowful wailings are coming from your region.

We know your wish and let me break it to you, it will never happen. Tinubu's 8years is sacrosanct. North dare not protest against Buhari, sad east dare not protest or look Agulu fraudster in the eye, South South dare not protest against Jonathan but you see southwest protests peacefully against her own. That's some real balls there.

Una go cry taya.

Summary;
Tinubu is in charge, Kanu is in cage

No coup
No resignation
Protests won't fly
Igbosobidients are even scare

If the situation is too hot for una, go Cameroon.

Shut up jareh grin grin
Normal normal Tribalist no fit ever make sense,only driofszv nloyt cuudrgawy,vnkursavbbi hgd bdruig cssaxojv,hitsaxvb grin grin grin

I am telling You that in reality Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa and all other tribes agrees Tinubu is a FULL SCALE FAILURE,, You are doing mumu gssayo cdgurs bxsuoi fyt,xayok dsatio
Kidasth aastklb grin grin

E no go better for you and Kanu grin

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Benwallt(m): 7:26pm On Feb 21
Tochi360:

Shut up jareh grin grin
Normal normal Tribalist no fit ever make sense,only driofszv nloyt cuudrgawy,vnkursavbbi hgd bdruig cssaxojv,hitsaxvb grin grin grin

I am telling You that in reality Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa and all other tribes agrees Tinubu is a FULL SCALE FAILURE,, You are doing mumu gssayo cdgurs bxsuoi fyt,xayok dsatio
Kidasth aastklb grin grin

E no go better for you and Kanu grin

Tochi.t. lightening roast you in that your mansion.

Tinubu is not a failure. Things will get better
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Growing(m): 7:30pm On Feb 21
It is looking so.
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Tochi360: 7:30pm On Feb 21
Benwallt:

Tochi.t. lightening roast you in that your mansion.

Tinubu is not a failure. Things will get better

grin grin grin You are dying in pain grin grin
Benwalt don't ever stop wailing ànd crying Igbo eeehhhh,bcus it is what Olodumare destined you to do all the days of Your life the day You stop crying and wailing Igbo eeehhhh YOU WILL SURELY DIE grin grin grin

Tinubu wey market Women dey plan beat for being such a COLLOSAL FAILURE and DISASTER grin grin

Expecting a man who doesn't believe in Nigeria to do well for Nigeria is a clear sign that You will die in maximum Zombie ooo zombiesm grin grin

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Splashme: 7:35pm On Feb 21
Wow
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Tochi360: 7:37pm On Feb 21
Burob:
He is a colossal failure because he hasn’t been able to transform your failed existence as quick as you had expected abi?

You are not ashamed to say that you are waiting for a Failure to save you?

Differentiate yourself between the Almijiris in Gombe & Kebbi since you all are waiting for your savior Tinubu.

Shut up,no sensible Human being will expect a shameless worthless Tribalistic Soul like You to make sense grin grin

Moroñ as the price dey go up na him I dey increase price of my market too,the only thing wey dey affect me na se people are using this COLLOSAL DISGRACE and FAILURE Tinubu to owe igbese too much undecided

Shameless daft lazy tribalist.

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Tochi360: 7:38pm On Feb 21
Burob:
He is a colossal failure because he hasn’t been able to transform your failed existence as quick as you had expected abi?

You are not ashamed to say that you are waiting for a Failure to save you?

Differentiate yourself between the Almijiris in Gombe & Kebbi since you all are waiting for your savior Tinubu.

Shut up,no sensible Human being will expect a shameless worthless Tribalistic Soul like You to make sense grin grin

Moroñ as the price dey go up, na so I dey increase price of my market too,the only thing wey dey affect me na se people are using this COLLOSAL DISGRACE and FAILURE Tinubu to owe igbese too much undecided

Shameless cursed, daft,lazy tribalist.

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Burob: 11:15pm On Feb 21
Tochi360:

Moroñ as the price dey go up, na so I dey increase price of my market too,the only thing wey dey affect me na se people are using this COLLOSAL DISGRACE and FAILURE Tinubu to owe igbese too much undecided

Shameless cursed, daft,lazy tribalist.
Almijiri they wait for government handout.
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Tochi360: 11:51pm On Feb 21
Burob:
Almijiri they wait for government handout.

Shut up jareh, shameless tribalistic hatefilled Zombie been wan sound like human being grin grin
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Burob: 11:54pm On Feb 21
Tochi360:

Shut up jareh, shameless tribalistic hatefilled Zombie been wan sound like human being grin grin

Tochi from east of the River Niger, calling another a shameless Tribalist? Wonders will never end like Zebrudaya will confess.

Well I no blame you too much for admiring 👀 your ugly duckling self in the mirror.

Keep waiting for government handout, Lazy electronic remote controlled Almijiri.

Make Tinubu & APC they press your button, as them they control your brothers Onuman big mouth, & Jostoman.

Cyberlistic Wailers.
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Tochi360: 12:05am On Feb 22
Burob:
Tochi from east of the River Niger, calling another a shameless Tribalist? Wonders will never end like Zebrudaya will confess.

Well I no blame you too much for admiring 👀 your ugly duckling self in the mirror.

Keep waiting for government handout, Lazy electronic remote controlled Almijiri.

Make Tinubu & APC they press your button, as them they control your brothers Onuman big mouth, & Jostoman.

Cyberlistic Wailers.

Shut up shameless tribalistic hatefilled fellow grin grin

E no go better for anybody from whatever Tribe wey dey do tribal hate for here,oya se Amen grin grin grin

Shameless Tribalistic hatefilled thing wan sound like human being grin

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Burob: 12:18am On Feb 22
Tochi360:

Shut up shameless tribalistic hatefilled fellow grin grin

E no go better for anybody from whatever Tribe wey dey do tribal hate for here Oga se Amen , grin grin grin

Shameless Tribalistic hatefilled thing wan sound like human being grin
Amen, Amen & Amen 🙏, Oya your turn say amen, if you no be of ndiigbo descent way dey support Gringory Obi? Make your curse come back to you, say amen, make we know who be the closet Tribalist amongst us?
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Tochi360: 12:23am On Feb 22
Burob:
Amen, Amen & Amen 🙏, Oya your turn say amen, if you no be of ndiigbo descent way dey support Gringory Obi? Make your curse come back to you, say amen, make we know who be closet Tribalist?

Hahahaha na werey be dis one oo grin grin

How supporting Obi take join Tribalistic hatefilled behavior wey shameless man like You dey always ensue for here grin grin

Nasarawa, Plateau,Jos,Calabar,Abj, Edo etc wey support Obi,se them be shameless tribalist like You? grin grin
Well every Tribe get shameless tribalist sha,You be one of the shameless Tribalistic hatefilled souls for your own tribe.

E no go better for anybody wey dey do tribal hate for here.
Ameeeeeeenn grin grin
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Burob: 12:26am On Feb 22
Tochi360:

Hahahaha na werey be dis one oo grin grin

How supporting Obi take join Tribalistic hatefilled behavior wey shameless man like You dey always ensue for here grin grin

Nasarawa, Plateau,Jos,Calabar,Abj, Edo etc wey support Obi,se them be shameless tribalist like You? grin grin
Wey every Tribe get shameless tribalist sha,You be one of the shameless Tribalistic hatefilled souls for your own tribe.

E no go better for anybody wey dey do tribal hate for here.
Ameeeeeeenn grin grin
I know say you no go there say Amen, to your curse.

Say amen 🙏if you no be of Ndigbo descent way the support Gringory Obi, no be this senseless miniature epistle You jotted to change the narrative, just say amen to your emboldened statement.
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Tochi360: 12:32am On Feb 22
Burob:
I know say you no go there say Amen, to your curse.

Say amen 🙏if you no be of Ndigbo descent way the support Gringory Obi, no be this senseless epistle You jotted to change the narrative, just say amen to your emboldened statement.

This boy e no get how You wan take claim se You no get mental problem for real life grin
I be full time Nwafor wey support and campaign for Obi just like many sensible Nigerians.

Shameless tribalist at this age and dispensation all your soul fit produce na tribal hate and gbasgbos,your existence na MAXIMUM Nuisance to Mother Earth,them supposed dey use You and your co tribalist from whatever Tribe dey do lab rat for the good of Humanity grin
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Burob: 12:33am On Feb 22
Tochi360:

This boy e no get how You wan take claim se You no get mental problem for real life grin
I be full time Nwafor wey support and campaign for Obi just like many sensible Nigerians.

Shameless tribalist at this age and dispensation all your soul fit produce na tribal hate and gbasgbos,your existence na MAXIMUM Nuisance to Mother Earth,them supposed dey use You and your co tribalist from whatever Tribe dey do lab rat for the good of Humanity grin
I gree, just say Amen.
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Tochi360: 12:37am On Feb 22
Burob:
I gree, just say Amen.

Werey Amen to the fact se I be Igbo and like other sensible millions of NIGERIANS I support Obi grin grin

Chai stop to dey run comot from baba sunny madhouse make this mental problem wey don dey worry you from small no kill You nah grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku’s Picture Missing As Benue PDP Unveils Campaign Vehicles (photo) / Osinbajo Returns To Ekiti, Apologises To Monarchs For Not Paying Homage / "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.