Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Allowing Your Wife To Venture Into A Business Dominated By Male - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Allowing Your Wife To Venture Into A Business Dominated By Male (258 Views)

Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) / I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into / Groom Criticized For Allowing Pregnant Bride To Kneel To Feed Him At Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allowing Your Wife To Venture Into A Business Dominated By Male by SGANIVA(m): 9:30pm On Feb 20
Pl is it advisable to allow your wife to venture into a business dominated by male,abeg any challenges.i went to the line, plaza i want to start a business for my wife and the whole place was dominated by male
Re: Allowing Your Wife To Venture Into A Business Dominated By Male by Carcholce: 9:34pm On Feb 20
grin

What are you scared of?

Tell us first. I don’t want to jump into conclusion.
Re: Allowing Your Wife To Venture Into A Business Dominated By Male by SGANIVA(m): 9:50pm On Feb 20
Really scared, inside market is like a jungle, anything can happen.you can give a woman two to 3milion which you know can't really do much in this economy , when she's exposed to importers and distributor, you know anything can happen
Carcholce:
grin

What are you scared of?

Tell us first. I don’t want to jump into conclusion.
Re: Allowing Your Wife To Venture Into A Business Dominated By Male by SGANIVA(m): 9:58pm On Feb 20
Pl house what do you think
Re: Allowing Your Wife To Venture Into A Business Dominated By Male by Carcholce: 9:59pm On Feb 20
Re: Allowing Your Wife To Venture Into A Business Dominated By Male by Uptheante(m): 8:05am On Feb 21
The truth be say, some of those men go Bleep your wife by enticing her with favours & sweet words.
She can't be able to resist all of them, she must definitely fall for 2 or 3 of them & she may even end up getting impregnated by one of them.
Let your wife go into female dominated business like hair salon or female tailoring, female boutique, etc, where her contacts will be her fellow women.
Don't say you trust your woman or she's different, because you may end up getting pained at the end

(1) (Reply)

Would You Approve Of Your Wife Tummy Tuck Operation...? / Advice Me / Nigeria Christian Dating Site Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.