Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,666 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon (15834 Views)

Biafra: Show Evidence Of Your Project In Southeast – Omirhobo Challenges Gowon / Atiku V Tinubu: More Election Officials Testify Against INEC / Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by Pickieox(m): 10:35pm On Feb 21
Deogratiasfx:
Gowon pls don't spoil ur name by identifying with a failing system. Nigerians will tear u with insults

What is so special about his name? What should will tag his activities in the previous Nigeria Civil War? A hero or what should we say?

1 Like

Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by Pickieox(m): 10:41pm On Feb 21
Vinnie2000:

Yakubu Gowon and Abdulsalam are PART of the problems in Nigeria. sad

They have NEVER called any FAILING Govt out, Just like Obasanjo or E.K. Clark does. undecided

Very Selfish Individuals! undecided

All the Plateau killings since Buhari era, Gowon has never Said Anything! sad

Kudos to you Boss. You deserve a "follow" for this comment of yours.

1 Like

Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by ElSudani: 10:44pm On Feb 21
Mindlog:

I actually don't take English tea, Chai masala it is.

Next time, be more observant before deciding who you think is fasting because of APC! cool

Do I come across as someone who gives a rat's ass about what you take or not? Masala indeed.
Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by Saidfx(m): 10:45pm On Feb 21
Ebinpiawazuu:
E be like say This one don collect em own potion of agbado and ewedu.

But no wam

we will give him more time to lick mic, spew gibberish and shout bala Blu!!!

But wait o! Which kind cap be this one wey bala put ? hmm oh

Werey nla

Always first to comment here...

Las las all of una go collect

E go touch everybody

No more smuggled foods to Niger

We move!

grin
ebi Npa wah ooo!!!
Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by Tochi360: 10:45pm On Feb 21
grin grin if You like give him 600years that man is a COLLOSAL DISASTER by default and nature grin grin grin

We didn't expect you to perform a miracle overnight and get things working right immediately,but how on earth did You manage to scatter everywhere within such a very short period of time is what We are trying to understand grin

How dare You be worse than Bubu,this is a slap on the face of the South.

He doesn't even believe in Nigeria, how then can He do well for Nigeria?
Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by tellwisdom: 10:48pm On Feb 21
There’s a limit of respect i accord older people. Even in my village - I don’t go near them; because I could still smell some cunningness in their ways.

So this man is no different from the old lying idiots you see everywhere. A very foolish idiot whom after getting oil rig and securing appointments for his children, would come on media to tell us to endure.

The foolish man has never spoken anything about the embezzlement being carried out by government appointees, killings, stealings from all quarters; but he’s quick to advise us to bear avoidable pains of killings, hunger, insecurity, hardship et al.

Abi ur old age no tell u say that stolen monies fit take care of our amenities, feed us? olofo

1 Like

Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by greatefa1011(m): 10:52pm On Feb 21
True talk. Let's give him 8 years while we are roasting here abi?
Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by Eriokanmi: 10:58pm On Feb 21
Is anybody hurrying him before? Is anybody threatening him to leave power? He had shot himself in the leg. He'd be the one to force himself to leave with his wicked polices
Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by Ulogwe1: 10:59pm On Feb 21
No worry baba. Your oil block for Niger Delta is safe and secure.

You can tell us to give them time.
Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by Reality2023: 11:00pm On Feb 21
The challenge he met or the ones he created?
Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by VULCAN(m): 11:01pm On Feb 21
Gowon has collected his own brown envelope.

At his level e no go pass Big Contract or allocation of something.

Only an ignorant one thinks that all these selfish people mention masses when they are seated with the President.

Rather they tell him, he is doing well and remind him about "that matter"
Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by Pauliaette(m): 11:02pm On Feb 21
There is nothing to solve again, things will get worse even if we give Tinubu eternity. After all we will missed him after 8yrs like I'm missing Buhari right now.
Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by jogojogo: 11:04pm On Feb 21
Gowon appealed to sensible Nigerians to give our amiable President time. I know Nigerians are sensible and respectful people. I m not sure he was talking to the senseless ones who have shown their senselessness by insulting someone who is old enough to be their grandfather: someone who has a name their great grandfather never had. Someone who dealt with their ancestors till the head ran out of the Country midnight on foot disguising in female attire after chest beating and empty loud noise. A set of human fill with hatred and bitterness of heart..haters of good things
I don't blame them cos they are not even Nigerians and Gowon was not even talking to them in the first place
Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by Omalicious1: 11:16pm On Feb 21
Ebinpiawazuu:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/02/give-tinubu-more-time-to-solve-challenges-gowon/

I'm sorry Sir, that won't be possible... Nigerians are hungry and our currency is almost nothing to write home about.... pls sir, when your less busy, come out of your house, take a walk into the streets, visit the markets, sit with the people in the local restaurants and just listen.
Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by chukwuoke(m): 11:19pm On Feb 21
Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by nedekid: 11:25pm On Feb 21
You want tinubhu to solve himself?

Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by Maliqcious: 11:30pm On Feb 21
Googledotcom:
Gowon should stand amongst his tribe men to say this rubbish and wait for their reaction before I'll take him serious.
His tribesmen hold him in high esteem trust me.. if you say other tribes in plateau that I can’t guarantee him though.
Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by sweetjohn(m): 11:40pm On Feb 21
Criminals. Harden criminals. This idiot have gone to collect his own share and then come out to decieve agbadorians
Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by Shadesofsuccess: 11:49pm On Feb 21
Ebinpiawazuu:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/02/give-tinubu-more-time-to-solve-challenges-gowon/

Shades of Success is where I share my passion for hair fashion, and LIFE!

PLEASE hit that subscribe button and turn on post notifications so you know when I upload! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUDUKU7fq-OihnZXyF_KrA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSHWDY630l8
Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by Patojargz: 11:49pm On Feb 21
Gowon! Take time make i nor vex 4 u...
Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by itsene: 11:49pm On Feb 21
Penguin2:
Old buffoon!

No wonder he’s not rated anywhere and by anyone.

A very foolish idiot.

If Gowon talks, nobody is moved.

But let Obasanjo, IBB or Theophilus Danjuma sneeze now, and you will see Nigeria catching cold.

I know Tinubu is already feeling the heat and the impending hurricane. That’s why he’s clutching on straws that won’t save him.

I’m surprised he and his gang of criminals didn’t know that Nigeria is too big for them to mess with.

They thought if they could get Mahmoud to rig them in and buy up Supreme Court judges, then that would be it.

You fools will learn!

Ndi ala!
Ojukwu should help you now.
Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by onuman: 12:17am On Feb 22
Tinubu is salvaging Nigeria with his destruction of the economy of Lagos State immediately after he became president and went for demolition of businesses and landed properties of the Igbos in Lagos State. He must have thought that he was undermining the Igbos. He only made a setback for those he targeted but Lagos State economy is the primary victim.
Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by onuman: 12:23am On Feb 22
Ebinpiawazuu:

Tinubu "inherited crisis."---- Gowon.

AGIP.
But this same Gowon was winning and dinning with then President Buhari all the years of Buhari administration. Did Gowon for one day point out to Buhari that his administration was creating future crisis for his successors?
AGIP - Any Government In Power.

Gowon had to beg permission from Sani Abacha to start a Prayer group. What is the effect of Gowon's "Pray for Nigeria group" prayers on Nigeria?
Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by storm001(m): 12:25am On Feb 22
Buhari said the same yet mo result.
Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by lagosrd: 12:33am On Feb 22
Where is the one that have been solved sir. Since you we've been around the corridors of power. Since when has the light been stable before, during and after your time s head of states sir
Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by onuman: 12:34am On Feb 22
Splashme:
Same story since 2015 when
Buhari took over
Gbam. Gowon himself started the unitary government system in a pluralistic Nigeria.
He started to create the states; state creation was hijacked by Muritalla Mohammed, Babangida and ultimately Abacha, to proliferate undue and mostly non viable states in the old Northern region to suck up oil proceeds to the old Northern region. The crisis inherent in unitary government system and fraudulent political structure mired Nigeria's progress and institutionalized corruption in government.
Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by Penguin2: 12:38am On Feb 22
crossbreedwears:
Gowon has never been a politician reason why he doesn’t talk much or read anything about him online. He remained a career soldier all his life time and never participated in any elections or political party. Is duty as elder stateman his to contribute his opinion or idea whenever he's summoned to Aso Rock. Gowon is well respected that the names you mentioned. All the names you mentioned were Gowon's far juniors in the army
How many power seekers do you see visiting Gowon the way you see them flocking to IBB and Abdulsalami’s place during elections?

Na senior wey mumu
Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by casppyjay: 12:39am On Feb 22
Ebinpiawazuu:

and the circle of foolishness continues you can’t say you had direct contact to your predecessor and what is even more offensive to a brilliant mind is that you are a self confessed or self styled strategist..it’s either it was hoax or delusional inclination or we have a problem..

Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by Pickmycall: 1:19am On Feb 22
Gowon is not in our shoes.So he doesnt know how it pinches.He is a retired head of state and a general with a lot of benefits from government aside his pension.I don think he spend from his pension.dude is super rich without a business.
Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by Mindlog: 1:27am On Feb 22
ElSudani:

Do I come across as someone who gives a rat's ass about what you take or not? Masala indeed.

wink wink wink wink
Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by NwaliE01: 1:31am On Feb 22
Did Tinubu give Nigerians little time before removing their life support?

This is self inflated problem.
Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by Chucks13: 1:32am On Feb 22
Sir with due respect no need appealling to enemy of our dear nation either they like it or not Tinubu will spend 8 years in power and Nigeria will rise.

A 24 story building that collapsed can never be build back in 5 month or 6 months, so the truth is no pain no gain, enough of living in fake life, Tinubu will fix the country to shame those nonenities obidients.

Come 2027 we will still vote fir Tinubu infact we will dismantle any opposition that want raise his or her ugly head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mouktar Muhammed Dies In London Hospital / Court Of Appeal Orders Continuation Of Dino Melaye’s Recall From The Senate / 2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.