Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount (15838 Views)

Gov. Sanwo-olu Slashes BRT Fares By 50%, Reduces Danfo Fares By 25% / Governor Sanwo-Olu Cooks With Whitemoney At Lagos Food Festival (Photos) / Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount by chidiokay: 7:23pm On Feb 22
Cruzmaster:

We are not begger like ur people. We hustle by ourself. Even when they gave us 50 ponds regardless of millions we have in our account. We Igbos still survive. U think say is this one we won't survive?? We don't need any fucking government to survive.

Stop spewing jargons ! did your fathers not recieve the free 20 pounds, even those that had nothing in their account collected, that was how igbos restarted their business

Alaba int'l and lawanson were lands given free ly to returnees to do business .. thats how igbos survived,

All properties and account were fully released to returnees, govt took nothing history books are there for anyone to read n know the truth

whether una ever appreciate it or not we don't fvcking care, keep nursing the hate, our hospitality will continue to uplift us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount by Timothy89(m): 7:26pm On Feb 22
Chigozie321:
Governor Mbah, na your mate be this.

Bag of Pure water is over N500 in Enugu

Really crazy

Please keep quiet, southeasterners aren't complaining, gov mbah should fire on, let this ronu people only voice out

We are enjoying in southeast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount by Cruzmaster: 7:29pm On Feb 22
chidiokay:

Stop spewing jargons ! did your fathers not recieve the free 20 pounds, even those that had nothing in their account collected, that was how igbos restarted their business

Alaba int'l and lawanson were lands given free ly to returnees to do business .. thats how igbos survived,

All properties and account were fully released to returnees, govt took nothing history books are there for anyone to read n know the truth

whether una ever appreciate it or not we don't fvcking care, keep nursing the hate, our hospitality will continue to uplift us

You need to revisit ur history book because I are talking rubbish.
Re: Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount by AareGaa: 7:32pm On Feb 22
Cruzmaster:

We are not begger like ur people. We hustle by ourself. Even when they gave us 50 ponds regardless of millions we have in our account. We Igbos still survive. U think say is this one we won't survive?? We don't need any fucking government to survive.

Poverty level in ibo land is second to none.
Despite, you will still see them boast over nothing.
I live among them in Obosi for more than a year.
Empty lots!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount by chidiokay: 7:33pm On Feb 22
Cruzmaster:

You need to revisit ur history book because I are talking rubbish.

Feel free to discredit my post .. with facts at your disposal only then will i take you serious,

get the fvckoff arrogant 🙉

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount by Cj4charles(m): 7:35pm On Feb 22
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMMerqeVQ/, why are they running 😂🤣
Re: Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount by AareGaa: 7:37pm On Feb 22
PDPdestroyer:
No Igbo should enter those buses, we must show them we're not the richest people on earth by mouth. Only afonjas and their almajiri cousins should be found anywhere near those buses

Hungry man, stay online and be boasting.
The worst houses in Yoruba land are occupied by your blodas.
I

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount by Nicepoker(m): 7:41pm On Feb 22
At government food bank or where grin
Re: Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount by Bankowner: 7:52pm On Feb 22
#25,000 worth of discounted food on top #30,000 minimum wage. And govt thinks they're doing people a favor.

Who we offend for Nigeria?
Re: Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount by Adakintroy: 7:55pm On Feb 22
Remove subsidy only to indirectly put am from another direction.
Re: Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount by PHAYOL81: 7:57pm On Feb 22
That's good
Re: Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount by Menclothing: 8:05pm On Feb 22
atiku4President:
All the knee-jerk approach by APC led government will only serve to temporarily deceive the people. The real problems must be solved which include creating jobs and enabling environment for small businesses to thrive. When are we going to have leaders that think ahead?

Let all gov do this too
Re: Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount by Openifemy: 8:06pm On Feb 22
Very useless government
Re: Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount by Chinedumejoooo: 8:07pm On Feb 22
All this temporary measure.
How many will benefit
The food is it Lagos government that produce the food or the farmers?

Simple solution,is to tell your master Mr president to reverse is bad policies.
Re: Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount by airsaylongcome: 8:07pm On Feb 22
Ijaya123:
Only Yorubas should be eligible to benefit from these measures.

Sure! Only Yorubas too should be taxed to generate the revenue to finance it
Re: Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount by marsup: 8:07pm On Feb 22
Greedy people will ruin it.
Re: Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount by olowo1930: 8:09pm On Feb 22
This govt has turned nigerians to beggars . When you cripple the economy, I don't think this govt can rest. Because Insecurity is everywhere. This one will never reach one month before it collapse. This country is going backwards at faster speed
Re: Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount by GeniusMurphy7124(m): 8:12pm On Feb 22
Get an ATM card you can depend on. Order the Moniepoint Debit Card today and have it delivered to you within 48 hours.
✅ A card that works.
✅ No network failure.
✅ No need to visit a bank.
what's app 09087897176 to get started.

Re: Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount by a4cube: 8:15pm On Feb 22
Ijaya123:
Only Yorubas should be eligible to benefit from these measures.
Yes because they are the one that can't afford normal transport. Gov pls make it free for the poorest(Yorubas) in lagos according to Ijaya123.
Re: Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount by Advancedman(m): 8:16pm On Feb 22
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Sanwo-Olu made this known during a live media chat on Arise Tv.

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/22/hardship-sanwo-olu-slashes-transport-fare-in-lagos-residents-to-buy-food-items-at-discount/

He will still carry am up.
No be new thing to us na him style be dat.
Re: Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount by ProphetMohemmad: 8:18pm On Feb 22
Chrisrare:
I doubt this can happen in south east, they'll rather punish themselves to discredit Tinubu.

Ebipamised ronu phaggot..
Ifyou check well na muslim, hopeless meaningless and worthless senseless bastards.
Re: Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount by Yagier: 8:20pm On Feb 22
Jax1:
grin Una never see anything yet. Any man wey dey chop free food right now from the govt is a walking dead. grin grin

When you vote and rig election for an idiot, prepare to queue up for free food that won't last a month and you will be back to square zero. grin grin

you are useless if you are waiting for the government to come and feed you….worthless being what are you contributing to make things better other than your foul smelling rubbish mouth.
Re: Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount by okechuks22: 8:28pm On Feb 22
christistruth01:
The Wailers will soon arrive for another round of bed belle wailing

Lagos should also look into feeding all School Children and Hospital Patients
useless he goat that can not think
Re: Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount by okechuks22: 8:29pm On Feb 22
Chrisrare:
I doubt this can happen in south east, they'll rather punish themselves to discredit Tinubu.
urchins that how they will keep deceiving ur idiots
Re: Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount by Johnsinia(m): 8:33pm On Feb 22
criminals. Before 2days they will return back and increase the prices again. MTN governor.
Re: Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount by Johnsinia(m): 8:36pm On Feb 22
Chrisrare:
Dav Umahi of Ebonyi state did not give any Eboyian 50 kobo but we all see what he did in Ebonyi state. Yoruba are used to being used as slave thats why your comment.
Re: Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount by Johnjustice: 8:36pm On Feb 22
Good.
This is what all governors should be doing now.
Re: Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount by franconian: 8:38pm On Feb 22
lexy2014:

what makes you think that Sanwo-olu saw your comment on nairaland?

so the government of Tinubu decided to remove fuel subsidy because he claimed that it is too expensive.

then after removing it, the same Tinubu and state governors are pretending to be spending billions on palliatives to cushion the effect of removing fuel subsidy.

pls what is the economic sense in that?

how is this never ending palliative now different and better than the fuel subsidy they said they removed?

The most annoying part is he's still paying fuel subsidy.
Re: Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount by Pristine664: 8:40pm On Feb 22
Faiththatworks:
God bless Governor Sanwo-olu for listening to some of our advice on Nairaland.
Some days ago I made a passionate plea to the governor to re-introduce the subsidy on the BRT buses,and today he announced a return of the subsidy on the fare.
I have always said forums like Nairaland should be the go to website for Government officials to assuage the temperature of the masses.
We must always keeping giving Government our own ideas and opinions on how to navigate this very very difficult times in Nigeria.
I applaud every Nigerian who still believes it will get better in This country,I must reiterate I take no offense at those who have made up their mind that things will never get better.
It's of no use trying to convince people like that to make any useful suggestions at this very trying period,better to leave them to gloat at their whatever victory they believe they have as the country goes through this hardship.
As for the food market,I hope the governor is able to implement the idea of people not purchasing more than 25000 naira worth of food at the market,there are many many devilish people who will seek to buy up all the produce and resell at their stores.
I will implore the governor make sure the food is branded in a way that the logo of the state is displayed prominently on the package and anyone caught selling it outside the market should be arrested.
I'm sure this hard phase of our National life will come to an end very soon.
Still selling Land in Ibeju-lekki close to Dangote Refinery,check my signature for more details.
God bless Nigeria...........

God bless you.
Re: Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount by Pristine664: 8:42pm On Feb 22
lexy2014:

what makes you think that Sanwo-olu saw your comment on nairaland?

so the government of Tinubu decided to remove fuel subsidy because he claimed that it is too expensive.

then after removing it, the same Tinubu and state governors are pretending to be spending billions on palliatives to cushion the effect of removing fuel subsidy.

pls what is the economic sense in that?

how is this never ending palliative now different and better than the fuel subsidy they said they removed?

You are programmed to see evil in everything while asking stupid questions.

Pls keep it up. grin
Re: Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount by mastermaestro(m): 8:45pm On Feb 22
Is Nigeria heading towards communism where government sells food rations to hungry citizens? GOD forbid bad thing! cry
Re: Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount by Reflect7: 8:48pm On Feb 22
AareGaa:

Poverty level in ibo land is second to none.
Despite, you will still see them boast over nothing.
I live among them in Obosi for more than a year.
Empty lots!

You dey mind them?

Some of them are eating half meal a day and boasting they are millionaires.

As narcissists their ego is all that matters to them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Refuses To Appeal Ruling Against Kashamu’s Extradition / Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo / 2023 Presidency Fashola Can’t Decide Our Fate —ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.