Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Customs Officials Tear Gas People At Onike/Yaba Office - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs Officials Tear Gas People At Onike/Yaba Office (40100 Views)

Shiite Members Threw Back Tear Gas At Policemen And It Led To Shooting / Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos / Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Officials Tear Gas People At Onike/Yaba Office by pacespot(m): 8:40am On Feb 24
Average Nigerians don't truly love or understand what loving other Nigerians means in this country.
Re: Customs Officials Tear Gas People At Onike/Yaba Office by slowice(m): 9:09am On Feb 24
I hope this small bag of rice feeds them for four years
Re: Customs Officials Tear Gas People At Onike/Yaba Office by hodestruth: 9:18am On Feb 24
immortalcrown:
I don't fan the custom unit but I admit that average Nigerians abuse almost everything and make life difficult for themselves and for others.

Put away sentiment and the ill feeling about Tinubu's regime, if you have served Nigerians in things that require them to queue, you will understand how impatient and crazy they can be in such situations.

Maybe custom had a good reason to teargas them. Maybe custom didn't have a good reason to do so.

You can't struggle for what you can afford on your own rather these people are struggling to have something to eat, Custom should redesign other means of distributing the rice to reduce crowd, people are hungry, this maybe their last hope hence the struggle, when things become must get, it will be this way
Re: Customs Officials Tear Gas People At Onike/Yaba Office by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:25am On Feb 24
Aliyu55:
WHEN IS THE PROTEST THAT WILL LEAD TO A REVOLUTION START IN NIGERIA?
Protest for what, Nigeria is getting better. Better go and find something to do
Re: Customs Officials Tear Gas People At Onike/Yaba Office by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:40am On Feb 24
NIGERIANS ARE LOWER ANIMALS, UNCIVILIZED UNCULTURED.
SO,COMMON TO ORGANIZE A QUEUE FLOW TO BUY AND GO,YOU PPL AS USUAL DISPLAY YOUR ANIMAL INSTINCT OF DISORDERLINESS,JUST LIKE YOU DO IN FUEL STATION,BANKS,. angry
THIS IS DISGUSTING. THEY SHOULD HAVE USED PEPPER LADDENED KOBOKO ON THOSE ANIMALS INSTEAD OF TEAR GAS.
The Customs nationwide should always have a strategic hardknock programme ready to deal with the hooligans who don't follow order to buy this rice.QED
Re: Customs Officials Tear Gas People At Onike/Yaba Office by ufotunang: 11:22am On Feb 24
See what Tinubu and APC has caused πŸ™„
Re: Customs Officials Tear Gas People At Onike/Yaba Office by ufotunang: 11:22am On Feb 24
Renewed hope to renewed shege πŸ™„
Re: Customs Officials Tear Gas People At Onike/Yaba Office by ufotunang: 11:23am On Feb 24
Hunger....And that is the Lagos they said Tinubu built
Re: Customs Officials Tear Gas People At Onike/Yaba Office by ufotunang: 11:24am On Feb 24
See what APC and Tinubu has turned nigerians to.. nawaoooo
Re: Customs Officials Tear Gas People At Onike/Yaba Office by tunde1200(m): 12:06pm On Feb 24
Aliyu55:
WHEN IS THE PROTEST THAT WILL LEAD TO A REVOLUTION START IN NIGERIA?

Life done tire you?
Re: Customs Officials Tear Gas People At Onike/Yaba Office by PointZerom: 2:04pm On Feb 24
Asswipemod:

Bounty Wailer!

When we warned you against voting for Buhari you called us wailers but today we know who's wailing.

FYI, Even if one dollar is 5k or above . I will still be fine where I am with my family. Na people like you I dey pity.
Re: Customs Officials Tear Gas People At Onike/Yaba Office by Robchuks77(m): 2:10pm On Feb 24
santaclaws:

This is what shows how ignorant most of you are.
I took the pictures myself, whilst I was in my vehicle, I personally saw an Igbo man sprayed with dirty water by the Customs and was unable to buy rice, several Igbos were there.

Yoruba, Igbo & Hausa folks were there but somehow you tribalists think you are free to insult everyone cos Obi didn't win despite the heavy Yoruba votes in Lagos.

Well, common sense isn't common after all.

I personally saw an igbo man,being sprayed with dirty water... Very similar to "I'M IN ABUJA RIGHT NOW SPEAKING WITH SOME GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS"
Una funny ooh

Despite yoruba votes for Tinubu in Lagos. Oga keep deceiving yourself,

We know una wela
Re: Customs Officials Tear Gas People At Onike/Yaba Office by Walai(m): 2:20pm On Feb 24
Seriously shocked
I thought it's only one death that was recorded?

Lavor234:
E be like say the prayers of the people whose rice were auctioned dey work. 7 dead now
Re: Customs Officials Tear Gas People At Onike/Yaba Office by Asswipemod: 2:23pm On Feb 24
PointZerom:

When we warned you against voting for Buhari you called us wailers but today we know who's wailing.

FYI, Even if one dollar is 5k or above . I will still be fine where I am with my family. Na people like you I dey pity.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† See reversed wailing.
Re: Customs Officials Tear Gas People At Onike/Yaba Office by santaclaws: 11:36am On Feb 26
Robchuks77:

I personally saw an igbo man,being sprayed with dirty water... Very similar to "I'M IN ABUJA RIGHT NOW SPEAKING WITH SOME GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS"
Una funny ooh

Despite yoruba votes for Tinubu in Lagos. Oga keep deceiving yourself,

We know una wela

If Yorubas didn't vote en masse for Obi, how did he win Lagos? You people are too blinded by tribalism to say the truth.

Please tell me, what's the population of Igbos in Lagos compared to Yorubas? Don't worry, 2027 is around the corner, Igbo votes alone will make Obi president... ✌🏾
Re: Customs Officials Tear Gas People At Onike/Yaba Office by Robchuks77(m): 2:48pm On Feb 26
santaclaws:

If Yorubas didn't vote en masse for Obi, how did he win Lagos? You people are too blinded by tribalism to say the truth.

Please tell me, what's the population of Igbos in Lagos compared to Yorubas? Don't worry, 2027 is around the corner, Igbo votes alone will make Obi president... ✌🏾
THE yorubas never ever said they would vote first r obi... Oga stop lying.
Aftwe the abuses. Una give igbo and obi.. Una still vote obi.. Liers
Re: Customs Officials Tear Gas People At Onike/Yaba Office by Robchuks77(m): 2:48pm On Feb 26
[quote author=santaclaws post=128652944]

Please tell me, what's the population of Igbos in Lagos compared to Yorubas? Don't worry, 2027 is around the corner, Igbo votes alone will make Obi president... ✌🏾[/quote
Oga vote who ever u want to vote.. Nobody cares.
Una go learn the hard way..

Mumu voters
Re: Customs Officials Tear Gas People At Onike/Yaba Office by santaclaws: 5:47pm On Feb 26
Robchuks77:

Oga vote who ever u want to vote.. Nobody cares.
Una go learn the hard way..

Like your people did after starving during Biafra war right? πŸ₯΄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Amaechi Thanks Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam / Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.