Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Lambasts ‘so-called Friends’ Of Her Husband In Her Tribu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Lambasts ‘so-called Friends’ Of Her Husband In Her Tribu (235 Views)

Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband / Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty / Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Lambasts ‘so-called Friends’ Of Her Husband In Her Tribu by Spectators: 9:58pm On Feb 23
Akeredolu’s wife, Betty lambasts ‘so-called friends’ of her husband in her tribute to late governor

Sahara Reporters

Former Ondo First Lady, Betty Lambasts 'So-Called Friends' Of Akeredolu In Her Tribute To Late Governor

February 23, 2024

NEWS

In a copy of the tribute document seen by SaharaReporters on Friday, the former First Lady of Ondo State lamented dealing with a lot of mockeries from close allies and enemies of her late husband. 

Betty Akeredolu, wife of Late Ondo Governor Rotimi Akeredolu has paid tributes to her husband. 

In a copy of the tribute document seen by SaharaReporters on Friday, the former First Lady of Ondo State lamented dealing with a lot of mockeries from close allies and enemies of her late husband. 

She said most people misunderstood Akeredolu’s love for her because they could not believe in true love themselves. 

She also chastised people who accused Akeredolu of being a weakling for enabling her to have an impact on his government, claiming that they had no respect for their wives, which is why they were offended by Akeredolu's open and public display of love to her. 

She said, The former first lady said “It’s me, your adorable Betty. You just left me. Just like that! It hurts. Badly it hurts. Now alone to face all manners of mockery from the so-called friends and adversaries alike. Now alone. A beg o! Can an Amotekun generalissimo be a weakling? Mbanuu! It doesn’t add up nau. Haba!”

“Not a few lashed out that you (Akeredolu) were a weakling because you loved me. I don’t think so in their homes while growing up they saw their mothers trampled upon as doormats. By the way, do they know what love is?

“They copied the template and treated their wives as pieces of furniture that can be easily discarded as trash. In many instances, the subjugation was garnished with beatings while the community looked the other way and remained unperturbed by gender-based violence. Beaten up like punch bags.”

SaharaReporters broke the news about Rotimi Akeredolu’s death on the 27th of December, 2023 after a prolonged battle with Leukaemia. 

https://spectatorsng.com/akeredolus-wife-betty-lambasts-so-called-friends-of-her-husband-in-her-tribute-to-late-governor/

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Lambasts ‘so-called Friends’ Of Her Husband In Her Tribu by viyon02: 10:20pm On Feb 23
Betty you talk too much.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Lambasts ‘so-called Friends’ Of Her Husband In Her Tribu by Mynd44: 7:06am On Feb 24

(1)

Lagos State Government Takes 5percent Tax On Food . / Benue Begins Implementation Of Anti-open Grazing Law / I Got Over N1billion For Constituency Projects~senator Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.