Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Should I Date Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Date Him? (2046 Views)

She Wouldn't Date Him Because Of His D*ck Size / Girls/Ladies If This Guy Says U Should Date Him Will U Agree?(pictures) / Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Date Him? by joefit4gur(m): 5:15am On Sep 19, 2007
well i'm in love wit dis guy who says he loves me bt i cant bring myself to tell him how much i luv him n how much he means to me because he has a girlfriend he aint ready to LEAVE n i dont want it to luk as if i made him LEAVE her so i cant tell him i luv him cos i say dat only wen i'm committed and I dont want him 2 b double datin i knowin abot it will luk really stupid and i dont want 2 b JUSS A frIEND cos he has so many chics as frIENds AND I dont want to b on d ordinary list AND I dont wan to lose him.

HELP NAIRLANDERS!
Re: Should I Date Him? by ima1(f): 6:55am On Sep 19, 2007
why would u want to go from fry pan to fire, if he doesn't love u enough to dump the other woman 4 u then ur wasting ur time, move on, why would u want him to eat his cake n have it. look abi ur eyes no dey open, if u decide to date him, blame urself for the consequences
Re: Should I Date Him? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:58am On Sep 19, 2007
Dumb girls like you don't need any advice angry angry

How can someone see a big hole and  still trying to cross over it

I swear some females act so foolish at time over the word LOVE

Stop thinking with your heart for a sec and use your brain jare!!!!!!!!!!!Gosh
Re: Should I Date Him? by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 19, 2007
This is crazy. I thot d poster was a guy. or isn't that d meaning of blue "m"?
Forgive me if i'm wrong. still new around here.
Re: Should I Date Him? by earthrealm(m): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2007
@poster,
stop trying 2 deceive us n urself,
ur sex on ur profile says MALE!!!, so what the heck?, are u talking up, op u are not in the league of fradulent nairalanders that cook up imaginary tales?, huh?[it/font]
Re: Should I Date Him? by joefit4gur(m): 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2007
lol, no people, I am male, really I am, I'm only helping her, cuz she asked me to advice her, and I thought to put it on Nairaland, so I can send the link to her and so she would see what u guys posted.

'm only hlping a Dear frind.

Thanks. grin
Re: Should I Date Him? by chika98: 11:49pm On Sep 19, 2007
Why the hell are you "loving" someone who isn't avaliable? If he dumps her for you? that's the same way he's gonna dump you for someone else. Wdf is wrong with people these days sef?
Re: Should I Date Him? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:49pm On Sep 19, 2007
oh thanks for clarification  cheesy
Re: Should I Date Him? by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 20, 2007
obviously, the sensible thing would be to leave him alone if he aint ready to leave his girl, later on, he might think he made a mistake and leave you for her. ok, sorry, but shudnt this be commonsense? y wud u wanna get urself into wahala with the girl he's presently with? undecided
Re: Should I Date Him? by 2dye4(m): 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2007
joefit4gur:

lol, no people, I am male, really I am, I'm only helping her, because she asked me to advice her, and I thought to put it on Nairaland, so I can send the link to her and so she would see what u guys posted.

'm only hlping a Dear frind.

Thanks. grin

guy, its either ur gay or entirely jobless, whipping up trashy threads! rubbish. angry
Re: Should I Date Him? by joefit4gur(m): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2007
@2dye4

ode! Na so dem dey do, Say whatever you want, Mumu, I say I dey help my friend, u say I dey talk rubbish, Cant you see? Itz common sense! I'm helping a friend, cuz I dont know how to advice her.

Oga fun e,

Keep advicing nairalanders, she needs it.
Re: Should I Date Him? by terryswan(f): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2007
do you mean you are that desperate? you will find yur own love my dear just wait patiently grin
Re: Should I Date Him? by pcmecom(m): 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2007
dont mind them jare, zero in on the guy grin
Re: Should I Date Him? by amikable(f): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2007
i am surprised at u, u are a lady u should know what 2 do. as 4 me i can't be an assistant giflfriend, so shine ur eyes.
Re: Should I Date Him? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2007
look stop decieving yourself. he does not want to leave his girlfriend for you. what does this tell you, go find your man girl and stop hanging on to something thats not yours. if you can't be his friend then leave him alone.
Re: Should I Date Him? by adeboo(f): 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2007
He cant say he loves you and still be dating another girl.

Stay away from him and give him space to sort out his life and maybe then he may decide to leave the girlfriend, but on the other hand, u could move on with your life.
Re: Should I Date Him? by shegz4: 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2007
my opinion is dat,u should try and study him maybe is truly in luv with u and to know whether d luv he has 4 d other girl is till or not.dat is wat i can offer 4 now.
Re: Should I Date Him? by marjson(m): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2007
live him alone,
Re: Should I Date Him? by marjson(m): 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2007
live him alone,
Re: Should I Date Him? by jkpretty(f): 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2007
How can u be in Love wit another person's property.

this does not need logical reasoning, dis is straight forward reasoning, u should never fall in love with what is not urs. U developed this feelings urself, knock it out right back to where it came from. U said he loves u, i actually yawn at that, while he has somebody he calls his girlfriend?"u shld understand what that love is"

Guess the guy is just one hot guy that u don't only want to be associated with but recognized wit. But ----Hmmn U only wish for this good thing, its so far from u.u can get pieces sha!
Re: Should I Date Him? by hotchic1(f): 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2007
No!
He doesn't need you,if cannot leave that girl for you.

(1) (Reply)

Ma Boyfriend Will Break Up With Me If I Dont Write Him A Love Poem / Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) / How Right Is Checking Ur Ex's Email & Facebook Inbox?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.