Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour (1647 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures / Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by btvnigeria(m): 4:27pm On Feb 24
BREAKING NEWS:

PETER OBI STORMS ABUJA TOMORROW, AS HE BEGINS NATIONWIDE ELECTIONS THANK YOU TOUR

...With the reformation agenda for a new Nigeria, the battle for the soul of a prosperous nation will continue to be what the people must seek at every opportunity, Abuja people have been waiting to hear only pathway for Nigeria via the voice of the peoples choice Peter obi live.

...Ibrahim Basheru Sandas Reporting live...

Official Event Poster

The Presidential candidate of the just concluded 2023 Presidential elections under the labour party, Mr Peter Gregory Obi is billed to storm abuja this Sunday.

Peter Obi will be speaking at the event along side Labour Party National Chairman Barrister Julius Abure, Economic Expert Prof Pat Utomi, Senator Ireti Kingibe, Honorable Chinedu Obika, Hilda Dokubo, founder and convener of the Free Nigeria Movement Dr Moses Paul, Chief Valentine Ozegbo, Dr Yunusa Tanko, Hon. Dr Charles Okwudirichukwu, Human Rights Activist Dele Farotimi, Aisha Yesufu, VMCII Country Director Dr Barry Avotu Johnson 1st, Ibrahim Abdulkarim Husseini from the Big Tent Group and many others.

Poster For the event

The event headlines are valued at "In redefining our choices and strengthening our legacies, we empower ourselves to carve out a brighter future for Nigeria.

Barrister Julius Abure
National Chairman Labour Party

The event is designed for the reasons of thanking the people after elections and appealing to them to keep their eyes on the ball ahead of the future.

It's a joint endeavor calling for unity, resilience, and a common goal.

Peter Gregory Obi
Official VMcii Poster

Embracing this mindset, we can surmount challenges and build a legacy of strength, advancement, and prosperity.

The event breakdown is below for your urgent elucidations.

Join us this Sunday, 25th February2024 @ The Merit House, Abuja from 2:PM.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by EreluRoz: 4:28pm On Feb 24
Let me not lie ehn, I actually knew Obi was better for the job and stronger but all my family are APC and I have a personal love for asiwaju, i followed my heart and see where it has landed Nigeria, let's continue to pray for God's intervention. I'm so shy of people that knew my old monika, please don't reveal it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by FourQu: 4:33pm On Feb 24
Hehehe grin

Watch the bandwagon of emilocorn crooners come out of their WhatsApp group to attack the harmless Peter obi in

3 . . . .

2 . . . .

1 . . . .

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by etisa: 4:33pm On Feb 24
Obi

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by Entprys(m): 4:33pm On Feb 24
Thanks Tour ?
What is the Important ?
Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by FourQu: 4:33pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
I actually knew Obi was better for the job and stronger but all my family are APC and I have a personal love for asiwaju, i followed my heart and see where it has landed Nigeria, let's continue to pray for God's intervention. I'm so shy of people that knew my old monika, please don't reveal it.

Iy****, the repentant emilo CORN grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by FourQu: 4:35pm On Feb 24
Entprys:
Thanks Tour ?

What is the Important ?

He's a private citizen and he can do whatever he likes and go wherever he wants.

Or wait oh, are you expecting Peter obi to do something for you? undecided

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by EreluRoz: 4:38pm On Feb 24
FourQu:

He's a private citizen and he can do whatever he likes and go wherever he wants.

Edit your post, I don't want them to have a clue
Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by FourQu: 4:39pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
Edit your post, I don't want them to have a clue

Okay I will edit it angry

But just only because you're forming repentant oh cool
Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by noskcid(m): 4:39pm On Feb 24
After one year
Campaign in disguise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by EreluRoz: 4:42pm On Feb 24
FourQu:

Okay I will edit it angry

But just only because you're forming repentant oh cool
But I'm not that fully repentant sha because I still get sad when people insult my asiwaju, I don't like Obi, I've been struggling to see if I can like him but he keeps giving this deceitful vibes. I like Alex Otti abia state governor more, he's real.
Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by FourQu: 4:45pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
But I'm not that fully repentant sha because I still get sad when people insult my asiwaju, I don't like Obi, I've been struggling to see if I can like him but he keeps giving this deceitful vibes. I like Alex Otti abia state governor more, he's real.

I understand how deceit has given you PTSD grin

What with the fake deceitful secondary school certificate

Fake deceitful chicago university certificate

Fake deceitful 1st class accountancy and CPA certificate

Fake deceitful Bishops

Fake deceitful . . .

In fact, I understand you completely cool it's not easy being an emilocorn crooner at all cry the deceit is just plenty

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by Walai(m): 4:47pm On Feb 24
That's good. Obi is changing the political landscape. Expect other politicians to copy this soon.

BTW, the ebinpawa miscreant quoting someone immediately below me is chronically jobless and showing signs of mental and psychological breakdown. We should be talking of how to help him not taking his comments serious.
Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by EreluRoz: 4:47pm On Feb 24
FourQu:

I understand how deceit has given you PTSD grin

What with the fake deceitful secondary school certificate

Fake deceitful chicago university certificate

Fake deceitful 1st class accountancy and CPA certificate

Fake deceitful Bishops

Fake deceitful . . .

In fact, I understand you completely cool it's not easy being an emilocorn crooner at all cry the deceit is just plenty
Shebi Obi stole money too or haven't you heard of the Pandora box? Obi is no saint, we want Alex Otti and Zulum combination after asiwaju's tenure
Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by aariwa(m): 4:47pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
Let me not lie ehn, I actually knew Obi was better for the job and stronger but all my family are APC and I have a personal love for asiwaju, i followed my heart and see where it has landed Nigeria, let's continue to pray for God's intervention. I'm so shy of people that knew my old monika, please don't reveal it.
Our support for Peter Obi is nothing emotional but just to see Nigeria work because there is no other country to run to except as refugees . What you saw and realized today was what a lot of us saw in June 2022 when tinubu, Atiku and Obi came out, some of us left the important issue of the soul of Nigeria that was at stake, turned it tribal and started attacking igbo. Same people are praying today for miracles. If you were God would you listen to such prayers?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by TANID(m): 4:48pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
yimu
Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by Entprys(m): 4:49pm On Feb 24
FourQu:

All he is doing now is called "feferity".
While Atiku's is "maturity".

Silent says 'he who keep me, keep gold'
Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by FourQu: 4:50pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
Shebi Obi to stole money or haven't you heard of the Pandora box? Obi is no saint, we want Alex Otti and Zulum combination after asiwaju's tenure

I've heard of the so called Pandora box, I even read that tinubu your emilocorn's name and accounts were also revealed in that same Pandora incident. cool

You see? Thats what I've been saying. The deceit is just too much tongue
Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by FourQu: 4:50pm On Feb 24
Entprys:

All he is doing now is called "feferity".
While Atiku's is "maturity".

Silent says 'he who keep me, keep gold'

Have you finished dropping your own quote? cool

Oya, you can scamper off back to your WhatsApp group now tongue
Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by EreluRoz: 4:52pm On Feb 24
FourQu:

I've heard of the so called Pandora box, I even read that tinubu your emilocorn's name and accounts were also revealed in that Pandora incident. cool

You see? Thats what I've been saying. The deceit is just too much tongue
They are all the same, I'm liking Alex Otti and Zulum and I think they are capable of changing the narrative
Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by FourQu: 4:53pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
They are all the same, I'm liking Alex Otti and Zulum and I think they are capable of changing the narrative

Ehen, now you're sounding more sane wink and I agree with you too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by Cassandraloius: 4:54pm On Feb 24
Following.
Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by Entprys(m): 5:01pm On Feb 24
FourQu:

Have you finished dropping your own quote? cool
Oya, you can scamper off back to your WhatsApp group now tongue
Pikin
Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by FourQu: 5:02pm On Feb 24
Entprys:
Pikin

Egbon
Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by Entprys(m): 5:04pm On Feb 24
FourQu:

Egbon
'Dady' l'emi je si e
Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by Tjra: 5:06pm On Feb 24
Entprys:
Thanks Tour ?

What is the Importance?
🤷
Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by FourQu: 5:06pm On Feb 24
Entprys:
'Dady' l'emi je si e

Ahhhh! You don enter agbado morse code? shocked

Na so e pain you reach? grin

Pele oh tongue
Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by Emibolt: 5:06pm On Feb 24
PO the Okwute!!!
PO all the way. We love you man.
The man and his team are too innovative to understand, always reforming our substandard electoral process.
I LOVE YOU PO💯💯

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by Obiedun(m): 5:09pm On Feb 24
Waka Waka. Attention seeker
Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by nlreserve: 5:34pm On Feb 24
Peter Obi should go and rest. Nigeria doesn't deserve him. Let Nigeria crumble so it will be easier for Biafra to stand
Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by PortHarcourtcit(m): 5:34pm On Feb 24
Let him do his last thanksgiving tour because APAPA the Great will kick him and Abure out of LP soon...
Re: Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour by Splashme: 5:49pm On Feb 24
Great man

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Statistics Nairaland Wants Hidden From You / Ijaw Vs Itshekiri Over Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan / "CNN's Jonathan Mann To Co-anchor Nigeria's Presidential Debate. For Or Against

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.