Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Sunday Igboho Urges Tinubu To Order Release Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Urges Tinubu To Order Release Of Nnamdi Kanu (17410 Views)

FG Should Obey Court Order, Release Nnamdi Kanu — Sen. Orji Kalu (Video) / Gbade Ojo Urges Tinubu To Reconcile With Afenifere Ahead Of 2023 / SERAP Asks Appeal Court To Order Release Of Asset Declarations Of Buhari, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Igboho Urges Tinubu To Order Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:05pm On Feb 26
Yoruba Nation activist, Sunday Igboho, urges Tinubu to order release of Nnamdi Kanu | #Politicsnigeria

Yoruba nation activist Sunday Adeyemo, popularly known as Sunday Igboho, has called on President Bola Tinubu to order the release of Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

Igboho urged the Tinubu-led Federal Government to drop the treasonable charges against Kanu.

In a video released on Monday, Igboho emphasized that releasing Kanu is crucial to attending to his failing health.

He stressed that Kanu, like himself, is an agitator fighting for the interests of his people in the Southeast.

" Please release Nnamdi Kanu, stop politics. This guy did not do anything. Today is February 26, 2024. Release him; let him go and stay with his family.

“This guy is just fighting for his people in the South East like me, and I am fighting for my people in Yorubaland. Release him, let him go. Release Kanu. Please release him,” Igboho appealed.

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/yoruba-nation-activist-sunday-igboho-urges-tinubu-to-order-release-of-nnamdi-kanu/

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Urges Tinubu To Order Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by afube: 7:15pm On Feb 26
Wisdomkosi:
Yoruba Nation activist, Sunday Igboho, urges Tinubu to order release of Nnamdi Kanu | #Politicsnigeria

Yoruba nation activist Sunday Adeyemo, popularly known as Sunday Igboho, has called on President Bola Tinubu to order the release of Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

Igboho urged the Tinubu-led Federal Government to drop the treasonable charges against Kanu.

In a video released on Monday, Igboho emphasized that releasing Kanu is crucial to attending to his failing health.

He stressed that Kanu, like himself, is an agitator fighting for the interests of his people in the Southeast.

" Please release Nnamdi Kanu, stop politics. This guy did not do anything. Today is February 26, 2024. Release him; let him go and stay with his family.

“This guy is just fighting for his people in the South East like me, and I am fighting for my people in Yorubaland. Release him, let him go. Release Kanu. Please release him,” Igboho appealed.

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/yoruba-nation-activist-sunday-igboho-urges-tinubu-to-order-release-of-nnamdi-kanu/

Thank God for truthful people like Igboho............you don try! It is our southeast governors that are holding Kanu in detention I assure you! Uzodimma, soludo and the annoying Mbah....na dem hold am!

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Urges Tinubu To Order Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by richiemcgold: 7:21pm On Feb 26
Sunday pls don't meddle into this kanu vs fg fracas.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Urges Tinubu To Order Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by SoNature(m): 7:25pm On Feb 26
afube:

Thank God for truthful people like Igboho............you don try! It is our southeast governors that are holding Kanu in detention I assure you! Uzodimma, soludo and the annoying Mbah....na dem hold am!

Sunday Igboho is a wise and courageous man. Remove Soludo from that list; that man has made fruitless efforts to see to it that Nnamdi Kanu was released.

Nnamdi Kanu committed serious crimes against the Nigerian state. However, I believe he must have learnt his lessons by now.

He should be released and kept under house arrest like it was done before the military displayed their stupidity in his father's palace.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Urges Tinubu To Order Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Ibaaboy(m): 7:34pm On Feb 26
super story

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Urges Tinubu To Order Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by DrinkWater247: 7:41pm On Feb 26
Him go hear
Re: Sunday Igboho Urges Tinubu To Order Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by shadrach77: 6:59am On Feb 27
That's a sign of a good leader. Well done Igboho. The people who wake their fathers with kick would never make such a gesture kiss

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Urges Tinubu To Order Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Creamypie(m): 6:59am On Feb 27
What about those killed by u.g.m? For those of u comparing release of igboho and Incarceration of KANU.in kanus case, there were killings, but igboho never incited nor carried out killings of others

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Urges Tinubu To Order Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by DanUcheAutos(m): 7:00am On Feb 27
The hypocrisy in this country stinks though, Igboho was released but Nnamdi is still kept in prison despite court order to release him.

An Igbo chief in Lagos threatened to bring IPOB to Lagos because of how bad his people were treated during election period and he was hijacked and manhandled like an 18 yrs old boy before being dumped in prison.

But a northern Islamic cleric has called for the head of the president wife for being the head of infidels yet nothing is being done about it and the Imam walking freely today.

And then when this people complain of being treated as 3rd class citizens we tag them victim cryers.

Igbos will forever remain the most outspoken tribe in Nigeria wether suppressed or not. It's just in their DNA they are allergic to injustice, cheating, marginalization and the likes.

Except your Igbo friend is an Ajebo, be sure he won't abandon you in the face of war or conflict.

And as far the government keep marginalizing the igbos they would definitely keep pushing for a sovereign nation and probably exist Nigeria someday.

Something made Nnamdi Kanu to start seeking for Biafra, instead of addressing the issue/message they are fighting the messenger. Pathetic.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Urges Tinubu To Order Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by WealthyNigerian: 7:00am On Feb 27
Re: Sunday Igboho Urges Tinubu To Order Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nwodosis(m): 7:01am On Feb 27
Creamypie:
What about those killed by u.g.m?

You mean the UGM that their leader said that the First Lady deserve to be killed?

7 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Urges Tinubu To Order Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Wisejohnson47(m): 7:01am On Feb 27
Ok sir, he will form a commiting to look over it
Re: Sunday Igboho Urges Tinubu To Order Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Slytiger: 7:05am On Feb 27
Goan release him yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Urges Tinubu To Order Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Sonnobax15(m): 7:06am On Feb 27
lipsrsealed
Seconded...

Even tho I'm not in support of his so-called Biafra,but let's call a spade a spade......You can't be pampering boko Haram insurgents like vips and the same time be locking someone who wants to liberate his people up.

7 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Urges Tinubu To Order Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by hotwax: 7:06am On Feb 27
They asked him why he is supporting tinubu.

He said he supports Yoruba nation and tinubu is part of Yoruba nation. He supports anything Yoruba.

Very intelligent guy.

Immediately Benin arrested him, buhari quickly made buratai the ambassador of Benin republic. Buhari really hate Sunday igboho.

Buhari is a brutal and desperate human being. Now he is in hiding..Sunday igboho is out. Buratai is also hiding.

He was detained in Benin republic prison because their president knew once he releases him, Nigeria government were gonna kill him. Buratai even offered Benin republic oil well to have him injected and killed in the prison.

Benin republic president refused because it's going to be an internation war crime. And his Yoruba neighbors are going to come after Benin republic.

Their president told Sunday igboho that if releases him to go back to Germany, Nigeria will send fulanis herdsmen to Benin republic.

I feel Yoruba people should go after buhari.

Kudos to Benin republic president. He handled buhari very well.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Urges Tinubu To Order Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:07am On Feb 27
afube:

Yo kidding, right?

I don't trust that hope uzodimma of a guy. Look at what he did to Ahmed Gulak.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Urges Tinubu To Order Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by bart10: 7:07am On Feb 27
That’s the way to go…
Re: Sunday Igboho Urges Tinubu To Order Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Forumites: 7:08am On Feb 27
shadrach77:
That's a sign of a good leader. Well done Igboho. The people who wake their fathers with kick would never make such a gesture kiss
Kanu has always loved Ighoho and have commended him always for his bravery

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Urges Tinubu To Order Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by seunlayi(m): 7:08am On Feb 27
This effect don turn Tinubu boy after losing tune
Re: Sunday Igboho Urges Tinubu To Order Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by olumaxi(m): 7:10am On Feb 27
IGBOHO!!! Kindly leave MNK and FG

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Urges Tinubu To Order Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by faceland: 7:10am On Feb 27
richiemcgold:
Sunday pls don't meddle into this kanu vs fg fracas.

They have not close your case and you want to put mouth in another man's matter.

He didn't call for the release of his mate but fell for the bait of the bloggers/reporters.

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Urges Tinubu To Order Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Chibuzoripob: 7:10am On Feb 27
angry TINUBU Iis NOT our PRESIDENT. He should tell OBI to release him cool grin or go to DAURA and discuss with Baba DAURA wink

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Urges Tinubu To Order Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Lifemanage: 7:11am On Feb 27
Way to go. Long overdue. Judiciary, and legislature and executive have failed common nigerians

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Urges Tinubu To Order Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by drerocker: 7:13am On Feb 27
[quote author=afube post=128661527]

Thank God for truthful people like Igboho............you don try! It is our southeast governors that are holding Kanu in detention I assure you! Uzodimma, soludo and the annoying Mbah....na dem hold am![/quod
Don't no if it's true but it's e as played it's music let him dance to it.
E knows the consequences of wat e did
Re: Sunday Igboho Urges Tinubu To Order Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by drerocker: 7:14am On Feb 27
Wisdomkosi:

If not for youruba people were u for de now
Talk anyhow
So if u be president u go de release people anyhow.iddiait
Re: Sunday Igboho Urges Tinubu To Order Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Chibuzoripob: 7:15am On Feb 27
sad igboho should mind his business .Is Igboho now mazi Onyendu KANU physician undecided? We are waiting for yarimo, tmb78, leodeking, LegendHero, ipobarecriminals, shortigboman kanu personal physician

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Urges Tinubu To Order Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by hotwax: 7:16am On Feb 27
faceland:

They have not close your case and you want to put mouth in another man's matter.

He didn't call for the release of his mate but fell for the bait of the bloggers/reporters.

What case...the court has ordered the federal government to pay him damages...you know buhari don't pay court orders. Get your fact right

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Urges Tinubu To Order Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by ecolime(m): 7:17am On Feb 27
Rootcures:
Good one.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count, infertility and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account for fraud and post my details online and call me out on nairaland.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.
There is bad economy, excessive weather temperature, killings everywhere and very high cost of living yet you still dey advertise agbo for nacking.

How prick wan take stand with all these issues?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? / Kano Riot Of 1953 / Mike Ugo Merenini Tops Igbos Big Brains In Diaspora List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.