Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,214 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

I Can't Get Off The Religious Section -Is This Because Of Remote Control - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Can't Get Off The Religious Section -Is This Because Of Remote Control (7318 Views)

The Religious Mind? / The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas / Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Get Off The Religious Section -Is This Because Of Remote Control by plappville(f): 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2011
grin grin i noticed ur silence recently and was sure something might ve led to it.

U ve come up with it, i dont think there is remote control, its a real (addiction) u find it difficult to let go certain matters. in this case, u argue till the end grin grin.

@ Joegbaje: Are you a painter,sculptor, Or designer? comment peux je vous réagir par la poste?

U speak French.? Nice paint work Bravoooo!!!
Re: I Can't Get Off The Religious Section -Is This Because Of Remote Control by gotizsata: 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2011
As a christian is important to think about both sides. Can a real true loving person enjoy heaven I wonder,

Would you comfortably be sitting and laughing with God in heaven? as others burn? What joy is there?

To Imagine Christians are busy every day praying for God to come and kill everyone else, and take them and only them to heaven, It beats me how a fellow human being can be that selfish.

I bet Christians are Choked by intense desire to see people burning and screaming. So much that you get off with that.

I bet every day, you kneel on your bare knees against concrete floor of their little bedrooms and weep praises to Jesus and Mary, fidgeting impatiently for the time everyone else will burn forever and ever and ever and ever. As they live with the other 144,000 among the most divine of all.

I got some pictures and videos at the bottom of this post to try to illustrate what this actually means(added as links). I bet Christians will replay them over and over again as they imagine atheists, muslims and their enemies in general experiencing a hell 10 times worse that this.

No I won't be surprised if Christains bookmarked this links and replay then ad infinitum, at least once a day before getting out of the house. I bet you will use these pictures as your desktop wallpaper right now and a list of pictures that flash around as your screen-saver. To remind you how kind and lovely God is and how justified he is to burn sinners.

Burn in hell, you scoff, saliva dribbles down your throat and you get so turned on, so Hot when you just see people sizzling and exploding like popcorn, I bet you will like front row seats just next to Jesus every Sunday so that you can watch what's happening in hell. I bet you will sing for God the loudest so that he can let you sit right there next to him, so that you can watch people burn and reburn and reburn in hell. I know you will love that, in fact, you will want to suck up all the smell into your nostrils, as the people explode like pop-corns (twap!! twap!!). You will love to see those naughty little boys and girls burst like sausages in hot cooking oil. God is real, now see, I told you, you will be laughing, and tears of joy will be streaming down your cheeks as God roasts and re-roasts sinners.

What about the old guys, too old too slow to run around, they just writhe away. Every Sunday you will be discovering a new face burning in hell and you will have all the time to watch each and every Satan lover and Muslim burn away, then you will start all over again, daim! I know it is sad that you may not be able to add charcoal the fire, but you would like to watch as it is done. All those friends and relatives who did not listen to you when you told them about God, damn! you would like to at least talk to them and tell them how it feels so nice to be with Jesus, oh yes. And god and how holy the place is, if only they had listened to you, you even told some people in Nairaland, you did your God given duty to tell them they will burn and they should stop reading books from Satan, you even took the trouble of quoting a verse for them from the Holy Book. But the fools just did not get it right? man you will love to see the look in our faces right? and I know the idea that god will not be listening to them anymore whatever they do, that totally gives you one big ass hard on right now.

then you sit back as the fire starts again and the screaming starts, the gnashing of teeth. It will be one endless orgasm for you. Every time you are not clapping for Jesus you will closing your eyes and savoring the vision of those people who did not listen to your Jesus when they still could, oh the regret on their face, oh how they scream and you will be in a continuous endless state of ecstasy. I know Heaven is so wonderful right? What a perfect place to be in when most of the other ignorant, arrogant fools are burning and screaming. It is going to be so magical.

Damn, you are just literally burning with anticipation. Every day you pray for the Lord to take the house down now!! Now God Now I am ready for you. Oh Lord come from the heavens before 9 a.m. tomorrow, so that I don't have to go to work and look at all those sinners going against your word. burn them now, Lord, Now.

I bet you have a naughty black book where you keep a list of all those people who you think will go to hell. there is that annoying neighbor of yours, you can't wait to see their asses burn right ( picture roasting a whole goat on a stick, in fact when alive!!! hahaah, you laugh) Then you hope to carry that book to your perfect heaven and use it to cross check when you get a chance to visit hell. How disappointed you will be if some of them will be in heaven with you.

What a perfect place called heaven, oh how perfect God is. Jehovah Jira and all those names. It is going to one hell of a roast-fest. damn.

If Christians think they are humble, let me tell them without any doubt, No! All of you are conceited and bigoted. Humble is only used to mask ignorance and lack of understanding of other people, cultures and believes.

Please watch the videos and look at the pictures below and just for a moment sit back and reflect. This is your God, right? he would do not just this but worse?

WARNING: NON CHRISTIANS MAY FIND THIS IMAGES AND VIDEOS DISTURBING

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ab3_1263083119
http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/attachments/f10/166681d1273893094-flames-double-genocide-congo-women-burn-alive1.jpg
http://4.bp..com/-hoOhIV1lw5w/TfPYOxk9O8I/AAAAAAAAGtE/N1SeIVVzjaU/s1600/burnt.jpg
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dae_1236854361
http://www.usafricaonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/kenya-gas-pipeline-explosion-victim-AP-pix2011.jpg
http://www.indiatalkies.com/images/fire-victims721m.jpg
http://drleonardcoldwell.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/kelly-thomas-beating.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbGzFN_NalI
Re: I Can't Get Off The Religious Section -Is This Because Of Remote Control by Joagbaje(m): 4:52am On Nov 21, 2011
God doesn't want men burn in hell that was why he sent Jesus to rescue man from destruction.

2 Peter 3:9
. . (God), not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

If any man will go to he'll, it must be by his foolishness.

Hebrews 3:15
. . . Today if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
Re: I Can't Get Off The Religious Section -Is This Because Of Remote Control by plappville(f): 10:51am On Nov 21, 2011
I bet you have a naughty black book where you keep a list of all those people who you think will go to hell. there is that annoying neighbor of yours, you can't wait to see their asses burn right ( picture roasting a whole goat on a stick,  in fact when alive!!! hahaah, you laugh) Then you hope to carry that book to your perfect heaven and use it to cross check when you get a chance to visit hell. How disappointed you will be if some of them will be in heaven with you.

On the contrary: Christians are not happy to see that heaven loose souls.
Our aim is to win soul to God by spreading the gospel. Heaven rejoices if a soul is won to God.

(Mark16: 15)And he said unto them, Go you into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Who told u christians take note of ppl that will go to hell? A christian who is so sure of making heaven has aims, which is, try to win souls, there is no greed in making heaven. Soul winning is very important so i dont kn wht u re qouting about.
Re: I Can't Get Off The Religious Section -Is This Because Of Remote Control by Joagbaje(m): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2011
plappville:

grin grin i noticed your silence recently and was sure something might ve led to it.

U ve come up with it, i dont think there is remote control, its a real (addiction) u find it difficult to let go certain matters. in this case, u argue till the end grin grin.

U speak French.? Nice paint work Bravoooo!!!

Actually to be sincere I mistook you for emofine . I thought it was emofine that stays in France . I don't know why the 2 names is similar to me. It just Dawn on me that plappville is the one who stays in France .
Re: I Can't Get Off The Religious Section -Is This Because Of Remote Control by plappville(f): 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2011
Hahaha, u Should ve confirm my location from @sweetnecta my Adam & Eve broda, that man knows me very well lols.
Its all ok, I saw ur items, very good pricees i must say.
Re: I Can't Get Off The Religious Section -Is This Because Of Remote Control by gotizsata: 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2011
@plappville
HAhahahahahah have the courtesy at least to admit your own egotism
Christianity is an religion of exclusion, one God, one boat, a set of 144000 chosen and the rest rot away and die. We cannot sit here, swinging in our seats and pretend that babies and children will not die by God's wrath. That there would not be a big furnace roasting billions upon billions while the chosen few make merry with Christ.
It is not really fair to try to feign naivety or innocence in this matter. This is the basis of Christianity, without the burning the basis of Christianity as a whole comes to question.

You claim your aim is to win souls, but we both know not all souls will be won. And this obvious, it is in your lovely little bible. Few will go down the narrow path and most will stray away and fall into the wide road of death, pain and suffering. This is God's say, you can I have little to do in this matter, than stand aside and question the morality of it all.

If Heaven rejoiced in life, then there would have been no hell. It is that simple.

You remind me of those people who were fancy big diamond rings and refuse to watch or may attention to the blood that is spilled.

Who told u christians take note of ppl that will go to hell?
Ahahahahaha what kind of a question is this.
Are you trying to tell me that everyone will go to heaven?
No right?
Then some people will not go.
This is a fact. whether you decide to ignore it or not. It is does not change that reality.
And we therefore will find ourselves in heaven asking for our neighbors right?
Wouldn't you? Or you want to tell me you will be so aloof that you will not even care about the people who are burning, 
Is that what you are calling Christian-ly?

You will not win all the souls. Read your bible,  most people will not see heaven.
Re: I Can't Get Off The Religious Section -Is This Because Of Remote Control by gotizsata: 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2011
@Joagbaje

Like every other Christian, you either knowingly choice to ignore some parts of the bible or you do not know they exist.

Proverbs 16:4
The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.
John 12:40
He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.
Romans 9:18
Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.
2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned.
Re: I Can't Get Off The Religious Section -Is This Because Of Remote Control by ooman(m): 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2013
frosbel: Gentlemen and Ladies, I need your prayers,

seriously 

Please read my story and do not be judgemental or phariseeic in your response.

I left Nairaland to pursue other interests and was absent for a lengthy period.

However something clicked about 2 months or so ago , and I started posting more frequently again on this site.

Suddenly I cannot stop  undecided Even my boys say things like ' Dad is on nairaland again ' I close my laptop in a hurry and give them a wide smile. I take them out to the park or somewhere for fun but still  browse with my phone .

Honesly the moment I see a  response or comment  from Lagoshia ,  Sweetneca  or Pastor Jo  that I do not agree with , a rush of adrenalin flows through me and suddenly the urge to reply almost sends me berserk , my mind is on getting home fast  grin to quickly respond , only then does my  blood pressure go down slightly . undecided

My wife told me off for going straight to my laptop on a weekend morning again to Nairaland . I apologised but found myself back on it almost immediately. I now browse at home in hiding  undecided

It has reduced this week, because I am back to work after a holiday.

Do you think some Yoruba Muslims, atheists or prosperity pimps have done something to me by remote control most likely from Nigeria.

I do not want to mention names but there are a few suspects on my mind.

grin grin grin grin grin

OMG Someone is addicted to NL cheesy go see TB Joshua immediately cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Churches You Would Find At Every Corner In Nigeria / Christian Evangelist Dismantles Atheism With One Scientific Question / Musings As An Agnostic Deist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.