Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,968 members, 7,956,624 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram (17372 Views)

Military To Take Over Aso Rock’s Strike Force / T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) / Buhari Will Lead Military To Fight Boko Haram – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by justwise(m): 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2011
martinosi:

Negro Please, Pull up evidence before u step to me!!! u just chatting *Gas", U there given immigration
advise like u are the Head Hooncho @ East-Croydon., please u need to shut-up, as your game is definitely OWNED!!!

martinosi are you still the: ''assistant Head of a Division (Senior Manager) in Financial Support'' as you claimed last yr? grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/action-profile/u-246621/sa-showPosts/start-832

You lying useless human being
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by martinosi: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2011
Onyocha:

all those cheering for american invasion in nigeria need to check their heads in a mental hospital.

the boko haram are busy up north killing muslims and notherners while some fanatical christians from the south are busy talking nonsense.with american presence anywhere in nigeria,dont you think fanatical groups would use that as excuse to be raining bombs anyhow including the southern part of the country and killing innocent people?you think american would spare innocent people?of what use would it even be to divide the country if you talking nonsense end up dying for american interests in dividing nigeria?

any american presence in nigeria would be seen as nothing but an invasion.the americans are facing problems in afghanistan.they will soon totally leave iraq after the iraqi leaders refused to prolong their stay.they are finding it tough with iran.they cannot threaten syria because russia and china will not see their interests threatened in syria after libya and to avoid syrian rockets from raining on tel aviv.the economy of america and the west is facing tough problems.

the only place the americans are finding a playfield is in africa thanks to stu.pidity and shortsightedness.they divided sudan and got libya.they are rubbishing east africa.for all those who think that america is coming to do nigeria a favor,you are plain stu.pid.in the american and israeli dictionary war is business.they fight to gain.

this is tough time for the west.they want to make sure that resources are well secured for the walk ahead.they have strong emerging economies to contend with for resources.china,india,brazil,turkey and south africa are there contending with the west and not to forget russia.those doubting that america is playing with this boko haram issue for oil,you better pity yourselves.they may have had picnics in nigeria before with the knowledge and supervision of the federal government but the oil fields remain in nigeria.they have not transferred our oil fields to the US.so coming here is to make sure they dominate and shove aside all other contenders.

i have warned before that all this boko haram nonsense could as well be an american plot to distabilize nigeria and have their way to manipulate things.you can chcek my posts through my profile and read those threads.

Jonathan better wake up and not commit political suicide by allowing the americans come in.otherwise i dont see the nigerian army taking it easy with the americans and the americans will not have it easy in nigeria either.their plan will fail.even obasanjo refused to allow them set up a base in the niger delta with the excuse of fighting militants.now they want to use boko haram.if at all,any american intervention would legitimize boko haram if it is not even america that created this boko haram.

Onyocha !!! GOD BLESS U!!! U HAVE SAID IT AND SAID IT WELL, !!!

This sh** is getting too close to home, this is not Iraq, Libya or Somali we are talking about. This is Nigeria My home, My fatherland, My Source of Existence and being on this earth, and people are talking
so blindly,
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Gbawe: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2011
coogar:

the us military don't have to work with anyone. we don't want spies in the government to tip off boko haram about the strategies of the us-military.
all the us military need is an operation centre in the north, satellites, dedicated radio frequency channels and drones.
in 3 weeks, boko haram will cease to exist.

and this is a shame on jonathan goodluck.
abacha, ibb and obasanjo would have dealt with this issue before boko haram became national issue.
what a scrotumless president we have on our hands.

Clap for yourself with this post of the year submission . We are all witness to how the 'almighty' USA made insurgency vanish in Iraq and Afghanistan. Those places are now model democracies. No be so ?
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by coogar: 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2011
Onyocha:

all those cheering for american invasion in nigeria need to check their heads in a mental hospital.

no - you need to get your head lobotomized.

the boko haram are busy up north killing muslims and notherners while some fanatical christians from the south are busy talking nonsense.with american presence anywhere in nigeria,dont you think fanatical groups would use that as excuse to be raining bombs anyhow including the southern part of the country and killing innocent people?you think american would spare innocent people?of what use would it even be to divide the country if you talking nonsense end up dying for american interests in dividing nigeria?

which innocent people are we talking about here? the same ones that die everyday in nigeria by the hands of dare-devil robbers, accidents, boko haram, hunger, bribe-hungry nigerian police, poverty?
abeg, in war, innocent people must die but it's for the greater good. personally, i would nuke the whole of borno state and start again if i were the president. who cares if few millions die for the greater good? if you don't kill them - they will kill you.

any american presence in nigeria would be seen as nothing but an invasion.the americans are facing problems in afghanistan.they will soon totally leave iraq after the iraqi leaders refused to prolong their stay.they are finding it tough with iran.they cannot threaten syria because russia and china will not see their interests threatened in syria after libya and to avoid syrian rockets from raining on tel aviv.the economy of america and the west is facing tough problems.

we brought it upon ourselves. if jonathan goodluck is powerless to remove the irritants in his country then somebody would have to do it for him.
from the same nigeria, muttallab masterminded the underwear bomb and nearly maimed 300 passengers in the american skyline. you think the united states have forgotten that? what is to say more youths like muttallab are not being prepared to carry out worse damage elsewhere. i welcome nato, united nations, ecomog and any peace keeping force in nigeria. the leaders in the country are useless.

the only place the americans are finding a playfield is in africa thanks to stu.pidity and shortsightedness.they divided sudan and got libya.they are rubbishing east africa.for all those who think that america is coming to do nigeria a favor,you are plain stu.pid.in the american and israeli dictionary war is business.they fight to gain.

yes - i love the fact that americans have found a playfield in africa.
but you have conveniently ignored how your greedy, spineless african politicians beg and arse-lick americans for foreign aid.
i don't care whether americans are coming to nigeria to do us a favour. our own government is not doing us a favour. i would have lost nothing if american forces come to nigeria and milk the land dry.

this is tough time for the west.they want to make sure that resources are well secured for the walk ahead.they have strong emerging economies to contend with for resources.china,india,brazil,turkey and south africa are there contending with the west and not to forget russia.those doubting that america is playing with this boko haram issue for oil,you better pity yourselves.they may have had picnics in nigeria before with the knowledge and supervision of the federal government but the oil fields remain in nigeria.they have not transferred our oil fields to the US.so coming here is to make sure they dominate and shove aside all other contenders.

i welcome them.
jonathan should have thought about this before leaving boko haram group to allah.

i have warned before that all this boko haram nonsense could as well be an american plot to distabilize nigeria and have their way to manipulate things.you can chcek my posts through my profile and read those threads.

we can as well conclude boko haram don't even exist as a group then. the united nation office bombing was a movie trick from universal studios.
the killings of christians in the north was a big hoax. the corp members that got maimed during the elections was also staged by america.

america - how evil this big bastards must be.

Jonathan better wake up and not commit political suicide by allowing the americans come in.otherwise i dont see the nigerian army taking it easy with the americans and the americans will not have it easy in nigeria either.their plan will fail.even obasanjo refused to allow them set up a base in the niger delta with the excuse of fighting militants.now they want to use boko haram.if at all,any american intervention would legitimize boko haram if it is not even america that created this boko haram.

jonathan is in coma, you are asking him to wake up. what would wake him up?
nigerian army have been pushed to the back of the bus. they are clueless about boko haram or some of the top military dogs are even involved.
bombs are not cakes you get from walmart. who is supplying them to boko haram?
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by btlasisi(m): 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2011
Nice talk  Onyocha, i completely share your views on this matter.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by martinosi: 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2011
justwise:

martinosi are you still the: ''assistant Head of a Division (Senior Manager) in Financial Support'' as you claimed last yr? grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/action-profile/u-246621/sa-showPosts/start-832

Dude u r a Little Piece of silly sh***, [/b]so the thread you brought up was on Assimilation
of NON-UK Teachers into the UK Educational system. A sector where i worked for in [b]Financial Education Management for 6 years @ DFE, YPLA
etc, And the Poster was asking how they could get around their UK stay issue,

OH I GONNA ENJOY BURNING U TO THE GROUND ON THIS ONE,  grin grin grin

Just so unwise u scre.wed up Big-TIME
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by nduchucks: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2011
Beaf:
Them drones are piloted by dudes in far off places like Washington or Djibouti, so how are you gonna kill a US soldier? With juju?  grin grin grin

Rakumin daji, stop your foolishness and useless attempt to deceive people. Did you read the report being discussed at all? Did you read the following: U.S. troops are headed to Nigeria to help local forces do battle with Boko Haram, an Islamic terror group that has killed up to 400 people this year in an escalating campaign of bombings and shootings.  US cannot afford to deploy troops to Nigeria before 2013, olodo.

You have become a lazy poster, buddy.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by honeric01(m): 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2011
martinosi:

THANK U BRO!!!, THESE FO.OOLS DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE ASKING FOR, UNTILL GOD-FORBID,
SOMEBODY THEY KNOW LIKE A FRIEND OR RELATIVE GETS KILLED FROM THIS AFRICOM BULLSH***

I am just tired of them all, the way they reason.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by honeric01(m): 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2011
Can someone (pro-US) name one country at peace now ever since America or the west stepped into their country to install peace and stabililty?
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by justwise(m): 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2011
martinosi:

Dude u r a Little Piece of silly sh***, [/b]so the thread you brought up was on Assimilation
of NON-UK Teachers into the UK Educational system. A sector where i worked for in [b]Financial Education Management for 6 years @ DFE, YPLA
etc, And the Poster was asking how they could get around their UK stay issue,

OH I GONNA ENJOY BURNING U TO THE GROUND ON THIS ONE,  grin grin grin

Just so unwise u scre.wed up Big-TIME

I thought u asked for evidence as you made it look as if i was making false allegation against you? Hypocrites like you need to be outed each time you start ranting.

Nobody should take you seriously because all you do is copy some conspiracy theories and paste here, you can't hold down any decent argument whatsoever
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by justwise(m): 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2011
honeric01:

Can someone (pro-US) name one country at peace now ever since America or the west stepped into their country to install peace and stabililty?

The question is without US/west in Nigeria, do we have peace?
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Gbawe: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Rakumin daji, stop your foolishness and useless attempt to deceive people. Did you read the report being discussed at all? Did you read the following: U.S. troops are headed to Nigeria to help local forces do battle with Boko Haram, an Islamic terror group that has killed up to 400 people this year in an escalating campaign of bombings and shootings.  US cannot afford to deploy troops to Nigeria before 2013, olodo.

You are totally correct. I don't care much for the chap but truly tragic to see how unintelligent and lazy he has become lately. There was a time you expected him to 'bring it' and 'come correct'. Today, he is like the illiterate loud-mouth market woman we all wish would keep their trap shut when topic above their head is being discussed.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Beaf: 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2011
^
Sharrap dia dummy! Who gives a phuck about who you care for? Na you be NL headmaster? Post your crap and clear off. Mumu.

honeric01:

Japan, South Korea, Germany. . . I can drop a list of up to ten.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2011
justwise:

Nice question. Let them keep playing ostrich. Terrorists sympathizers. Useless bunch.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by martinosi: 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2011
justwise:

Dude U R Toast, U thought i was gaming right, When it comes to the Sourcing and Assimilation
of Teachers in the UK, u thought i was Gaming!!! Education Financial Management ie Advising School, Colleges
on Financial & Staffing issues as they relate to the Financial "Schools 3-5 year Budgetary Plan.
Working with PEB Bodies to encourage Master Graduates to opt for Teaching, Dude u dont have a glue!!!

U know Sourcing of Teachers is one of the "3rd Rails" in British Politics Right?

U know that anybody worth his salt in the Education sector in the UK know that when it
comes to obtaining Teachcing Staff "BEGGARS AIIGHT CHOOSERS", .

HAVE U EVER SPENT ONE DAY OF YOUR LIFE IN A UK SECONDARY SCHOOL

DO U KNOW HOW MUCH A SCHOOL "TSA"  SALARY BILL IS FOR A YEAR

DO U HAVE A CLUE ABOUT THE TURN-OVER RATE OF SUPPORT TEACHING STAFF AND THE
UNDER-STAFFING PROBLEMS IN UK SECONDARY SCHOOLS

DO U KNOW THAT THE SCHOOL VIA THE "TDA" GIVE "GOLDEN HELLOS" OF £5-15K to encourage
POST GRADE'S INTO EDUCATION

Dude do not Test me!!!

I Dont Know Immigration policies on a general view but when it comes to this issue of Teacher Sourcing & Retention Immigration issues i know it like the Back of my Hand, so be careful how u tread!!!
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Kobojunkie: 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2011
justwise:

Which kin question be that? We are at peace ooo . . . Boko Haram is not a problem at all. All the 400 lives that have been claimed by the group, in addition to the more than 300 lives that were claimed during the election are all at peace with the way Nigeria is now. The families of the dead are jubiliating as we speak. The hundreds of thousands of seriously poor who have been displaced since the violence are living in complete peace. The US will bring war to their already PEACEFUL and CALM lives.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2011
A clandestine military approach to tackle Boko Haram would have been better.

Anything Western is clearly loathed in the North, by the time the pan gets too hot for BK. . .

Next target would prolly be down south.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Beaf: 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2011
ndu_chucks:

So US soldiers coming to Nigeria translates to US combat troops coming to Nigeria? Dude, you are a let down!
Do you know that the troops aren't intel officers who can speak Hausa? Do you know that they are not computer experts, flying in to set up IT infrastructure for the beautiful drones?

The US are gonna be piloting their shiit from way offshore so, you won't see them to kill (ask the Pakistani's, especially Bin Ladens people) so just start preparing the ram you want to take to okija for anti-US soldier jas! grin grin grin grin grin

Mumu.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by justwise(m): 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Which kin question be that? We are at peace ooo . . . Boko Haram is not a problem at all. All the 400 lives that have been claimed by the group, in addition to the more than 300 lives that were claimed during the election are all at peace with the way Nigeria is now. The families of the dead are jubiliating as we speak. The US will bring war to their already PEACEFUL and CALM lives.

grin grin grin grin sarcism all the way grin grin
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by martinosi: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2011
Beaf:

^
Sharrap dia dummy! Who a phuck about who you care for? Na you be NL headmaster? Post your crap and clear off. Mumu.

Japan, South Korea, Germany. . . I can drop a list of up to ten.

JAPAN = USA BOMBED THEM CRAZY & THEN DROPPED THE ATOM BOMB ON THEM!!!

SOUTH KOREA = USa BOMBED THEm CRAZY AND THE CHINESE BACKED UP THE NORTH-KOREANS
AND THE COUNTRY IS DIVIDED WITH THE THREAT OF WAR HANGING OVER THEIR HEADS

GERMANY = USa BOMBED THEM CRAZY AND THEY GAVE IN TO DEFEAT IN THE SECOND WORLD WAR!!

Conclusion - USA , Helped develop Japan, Germany & South Korea becos they Would have Hell to Pay if they did not bring them into their Orbit, but that is another matter for another threa,

AFRICA DOES NOT BELONG TO THE USA-ORBIT.AND USA HAS NO INTENTION OF MAKING IT ONE!
, IF NIGERIA WAS AN OECD COUNTRY THEN I WOULD THINK DIFFERENTLY!!!

Note - 2 of these countries u mentioned were former Imperial Powers (Japan & Germany), so u better think well before you post!!!
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by justwise(m): 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2011
martinosi:

Dude U R Toast, U thought i was gaming right, When it comes to the Sourcing and Assimilation
of Teachers in the UK, u thought i was Gaming!!! Education Financial Management ie Advising School, Colleges
on Financial & Staffing issues as they relate to the Financial "Schools 3-5 year Budgetary Plan.
Working with PEB Bodies to encourage Master Graduates to opt for Teaching,  Dude u dont have a glue!!!

U know Sourcing of Teachers is one of the "3rd Rails" in British Politics Right?

U know that anybody worth his salt in the Education sector in the UK know that when it
comes to obtaining Teachcing Staff "BEGGARS AIIGHT CHOOSERS", .

HAVE U EVER SPENT ONE DAY OF YOUR LIFE IN A UK SECONDARY SCHOOL

DO U KNOW HOW MUCH A SCHOOL "TSA"  SALARY BILL IS FOR A YEAR

DO U HAVE A CLUE ABOUT THE TURN-OVER RATE OF SUPPORT TEACHING STAFF AND THE
UNDER-STAFFING PROBLEMS IN UK SECONDARY SCHOOLS

DO U KNOW THAT THE SCHOOL VIA THE "TDA" GIVE "GOLDEN HELLOS" OF £5-15K to encourage
POST GRADE'S INTO EDUCATION

Dude do not Test me!!!

I Dont Know Immigration policies on a general view but when it comes to this issue of Teacher Sourcing & Retention Immigration issues i know it like the Back of my Hand, so be careful how u tread!!!

You finally exposed how st[i]upid[/i] you are, how can a responsible employee like you advice a Nigerian with visiting visa to over stay his visa and apply for teaching job in the UK?
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Beaf: 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2011
martinosi:

JAPAN = USA BOMBED THEM CRAZY & THEN DROPPED THE ATOM BOMB ON THEM!!!

SOUTH KOREA = USa BOMBED THEm CRAZY AND THE CHINESE BACKED UP THE NORTH-KOREANS
AND THE COUNTRY IS DIVIDED WITH THE THREAT OF WAR HANGING OVER THEIR HEADS

GERMANY = USa BOMBED THEM CRAZY AND THEY GAVE IN TO DEFEAT IN THE SECOND WORLD WAR!!

Conclusion - USA , Helped develop Japan, Germany & South Korea becos they Would have Hell to Pay if they did not bring them into their Orbit, but that is another matter for another threa,

AFRICA DOES NOT BELONG TO THE USA-ORBIT.AND USA HAS NO INTENTION OF MAKING IT ONE!
, IF NIGERIA WAS AN OECD COUNTRY THEN I WOULD THINK DIFFERENTLY!!!

Note - 2 of these countries u mentioned were former Imperial Powers (Japan & Germany), so u better think well before you post!!!

Of course, Nigeria is better than all those places to you. "Init?"
Dude, the only things that exists in your head are akanmu and ewedun soup.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by nduchucks: 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2011
Beaf:

So US soldiers coming to Nigeria translates to US combat troops coming to Nigeria? Dude, you are a let down!
Do you know that the troops aren't intel officers who can speak Hausa? Do you know that they are not computer experts, flying in to set up IT infrastructure for the beautiful drones?

The US are gonna be piloting their shiit from way offshore so, just start preparing the ram you want to take to okija for anti-US soldier jas! grin grin grin grin grin

I suppose you have been briefed that the US troops are not combat troops. I'm sure you have also been informed that the troops are immortal. You are as ignorant about the mission of the said US troops as your idol GEJ. Abeg make we hear word. By the time the drones finish you people, the kidnappers, oil bunkerers, and other MEND terrorists in your neighborhood, you'd be singing a different tone.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by martinosi: 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2011
justwise:

You finally exposed how st[i]upid[/i] you are, how can a responsible employee like you advice a Nigerian with visiting visa to over stay his visa and apply for teaching job in the UK?

Dude u need to really keep quiet, I personally know Nigerians that their visa were due to expire
and they came to me for advise and they switched to the Education/Teaching Line and
their Visa were extended and finally stamped Indefinite ,

SO PLEASE LETS NOT GO THEIR, AS I WORKED IN EDUCATION FINANCE AND I KNOW MANY
HEAD-TEACHERS AND DECISION/ POLICY MAKING FIGURES @ DFE & WHITEHALL, IT WAS MY JOB STU.PID!!!
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Gbawe: 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2011
honeric01:

Man mi, help me and ask dem OOOO !!! It aint rocket Science for chrissake !!!! The USA has been totally demystified by its adventures in Iraq and Afghanistan as completely clueless about the rest of the world. They now appear as ignorant rank amateurs who makes assumptions about the rest of the World based on their own myopic view of how they want us all to be. "Playing god" comes to mind.

They ruined a whole country (Iraq) because of their belief that "our cause is just" . What "just cause" is carried out with lies as a foundation ? I.e "Iraq has weapons of mass destruction it is ready to deploy"? George Bush and Tony Blair are not facing war crime charges while Charles Taylor is? Makes sense to anyone? The whole world has moved on from thinking the USA is benevolent or altruistic . In fact, many view them as no better or less bloodthirsty as the 'terrorists' they chase zealously. Side openly with the USA at your own peril.

They will come , do their garish show (Iraq for example) and leave Nigeria a destroyed Country with land-mines terrorism and suicide bombings everywhere. When situation becomes budgetary and about money, they will simply announce they are leaving . Nigeria should beware of a Nation the world now sees as hypocritical and murderously self-serving. We Africans , more than others, should be aware of the USA's support , to the detriment of Africa, for despots and practices that moved us backwards yet served their interests.

http://www.pacificfreepress.com/news/1/5774-obama-supports-land-mines.html

Obama Supports Land Mines
written by Conn Hallinan
Step Lightly: Obama's Landmine Betrayal
by Conn Hallinan

Step lightly is the only conclusion one can draw from the Obama administration’s refusal to sign the international treaty banning landmines. U.S. State Department spokesman Ian Kelly said that the administration had decided not to join the 10-year old treaty endorsed by 156 countries. Altogether, 39 countries have not signed on, including Russia, China and India.

Kelly’s comment drew outrage from treaty supporters, including Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-Vt), who called the refusal to sign a “default of U.S. leadership,” and contradictory to the White House’s “professed emphasis on multilateralism, disarmament, and humanitarian affairs.”

The U.S. Campaign to Ban Landmines called Kelly’s statement “shocking,” and anti-landmine groups were sharply critical of the review process, which was conducted behind closed doors without input from NGOs, legislators, or NATO allies who have signed the treaty.

The 1999 treaty bans the stockpiling, production, or transferring of anti-personal mines that caused over 5,000 casualties last year, one third of them children. More than 70 countries are infested with them.

In the face of the uproar over the Obama administration’s refusal to join the ban, the State Department quickly backed off and said the policy review “is still on-going.”
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Beaf: 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2011
ndu_chucks:

I suppose you have been briefed that the US troops are not combat troops. I'm sure you have also been informed that the troops are immortal. You are as ignorant about the mission of the said US troops as your idol GEJ. Abeg make we hear word. By the time the drones finish you people, the kidnappers, oil bunkerers, and other MEND terrorists in your neighborhood, you'd be singing a different tone. 

So you suddenly realise that the article doesn't say what they are, yet you were bleating on about what and what Obama dare do before the US elections! Lol!
Dude, carry ya trophy jare!

Make the preparations to meet this man to help with jas to destroy US drones. Get your ram ready. Ode.

[img]http://4.bp..com/_0Wd3nTe83fk/THT35bUo3NI/AAAAAAAAAB8/EMpyukjbPwA/s400/Okija+priest-Ezeokoli.jpg[/img]

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by justwise(m): 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2011
martinosi:

Dude u need to really keep quiet, I personally know Nigerians that their visa were due to expire
and they came to me for advise and they switched to the Education/Teaching Line and
their Visa were extended and finally stamped Indefinite ,

SO PLEASE LETS NOT GO THEIR, AS I WORKED IN EDUCATION FINANCE AND I KNOW MANY
HEAD-TEACHERS AND DECISION/ POLICY MAKING FIGURES @ DFE & WHITEHALL, IT WAS MY JOB STU.PID!!!

martinosi what type of visa was that?
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by martinosi: 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2011
justwise:

Dude dont hate!!! it is what it is, Investment Banking & Education Finance is the only Careers i have know for the past 11 Years so please allow it!!!

Lets not derail the thread!!! I shall create a Teachers Thread and call you over to discuss.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by justwise(m): 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2011
martinosi:

Dude dont hate!!! it is what it is, Investment Banking & Education Finance is the only Careers i have know for the past 11 Years so please allow it!!!

Lets not derail the thread!!! I shall create a Teachers Thread and call you over to discuss.

You brought up the visa issue, answer my question: what type of visa was that?

I'm not interested in ur job claims.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by nolongTing: 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2011
Beaf:

GEJ bera get the CIA to assist our satellite guys to turn our two space assets into full time almajiri haram trackers.
Where is the welcome party for US drones gonna be held, chilled odeku's for everyone!

I can just imagine them "Pakistani style messages" hitting the desert.

The US will use Boko Haram as a pretext to enter Nigeria then magically they will end up in your run down, polluted village in the Niger Delta to control the oil.  Your hatred of the North has blinded you to the fact that your people will receive the lion share of the sorties.  

It will be nice if they bomb your hometown first, after all you worship their weapons so much you started a thread on it https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-348028.0.html
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Kobojunkie: 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2011
US Army will end up in the Niger Delta to control oil, that since it's discovery, is ALREADY DRILLED AND CONTROLLED BY WESTERN/ASIAN COMPANIES . . . . WOW . . .  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

see intelligence !!!!
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by nduchucks: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2011
Beaf:

So you suddenly realise that the article doesn't say what they are, yet you were bleating on about what and what Obama dare do before the US elections! Lol!
Dude, carry ya trophy jare!

Make the preparations to meet this man to help with jas to destroy US drones. Get your ram ready. Ode.

You know that I'm not one of those you can deceive with your foolish and baseless statements. The realization you mention above exists only in your puny mind, olodo. My point remains valid.  Your typical diversionary tactics have zero effect on me.  I can assure you that there will be no US troops on ground in Nigeria anytime soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Accuses Saraki Of Masterminding NASS Siege / APC Crisis: South-West Governors Divided Over Bid To Remove Oshiomhole - Punch / Aregbesola: We Have Identified 100 High-Risk Financiers Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.