Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu (33282 Views)

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / We Have Shared Responsibility: Tinubu Thanks Fubara For Pursuing Peace / Gariki Pedestrian Bridge Snap: Contractor Takes Full Responsibility, Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Chibuzoripob: 1:42pm On Feb 29
JetApartment:

Na Tinubu talk na Obidient be this one problem, indeed many mad few are roaming...una plenty for nairaland.
plus u and OBIDIENTS πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ grin cheesy grin
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Mansa6: 2:14pm On Feb 29
YoungLionken:

Is Buhari your father? Is like you want to die by motor accident!!

Your grand father was a lunatic who impregnated a sex slave, gave birth to your father who inherited madness from him, eating from trash cans. The same trait is also in you. I pity your lineage and your generation...

Oga..

You are INFINITESIMAL in the scheme of things .

I have bigger fish to fry out here .

If I take notice of you,I will seek you out and NEUTRALIZE you.... OFFICIALLY ..and label you a terrorist..

And NO GOD DAMN person can do anything about it .

It's my training and my vocation..

Don't Bleep around!!!!

Agam agbagbu gi...and onweghi ihe g'eme..
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by chinchum(m): 2:42pm On Feb 29
lexy2014:

why should there be tough times in "at least in his first 18 months"?

who is responsible for causing the tough times or do tough times just happen without anybody causing it to happen?

take note of what you said..."at least". that means 18months is the minimum time for the "tough times" you predicted. the maximum time for the tough times has no limit. it can stretch for as long as possible. if that is the case, how do you now claim that "He is half way now"?

what are the "signs that the economy is not trending downwards"?

what are the "sprouts of growth by the end of this year and beginning of next year" that you say you will see?
when you hear removal of subsidy, does that sound like decrease in price of petroleum products?
Will a sharp increase in price of petroleum products translate to reduction in price of good and services?

Will removal of petrol subsidy cause more Nigerians to party?

He has spent 9 months in power, in another 9 months will Dangote refinery, Port Harcourt refinery e.t. be producing petrol at appreciable output to cushion the effect of Nigeria sourcing forex to import petroleum products?

Does Nigeria's daily production of over 1.55million barrels of oil at the moment from 1.3million barrels about 9 months ago sound like a decrease?

What are the chances foreign investors set up shop on day 1 of a new administration making policies to attract them?

What are the odds that federal government workers will begin to earn appreciably better than they are currently earning in the 9 month?

What are the chances that more Nigerians will make adjustment to spend more on needs than profligacy in another 9 months?
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by lexy2014: 2:46pm On Feb 29
chinchum:
when you hear removal of subsidy, does that sound like decrease in price of petroleum products?
Will a sharp increase in price of petroleum products translate to reduction in price of good and services?

Will removal of petrol subsidy cause more Nigerians to party?

He has spent 9 months in power, in another 9 months will Dangote refinery, Port Harcourt refinery e.t. be producing petrol at appreciable output to cushion the effect of Nigeria sourcing forex to import petroleum products?

Does Nigeria's daily production of over 1.55million barrels of oil at the moment from 1.3million barrels about 9 months ago sound like a decrease?

What are the chances foreign investors set up shop on day 1 of a new administration making policies to attract them?

What are the odds that federal government workers will begin to earn appreciably better than they are currently earning in the 9 month?

What are the chances that more Nigerians will make adjustment to spend more on needs than profligacy in another 9 months?

off point. that is not what I asked you.

1. why should there be tough times in "at least in his first 18 months"?

2. who is responsible for causing the tough times or do tough times just happen without anybody causing it to happen?

3. take note of what you said..."at least". that means 18months is the minimum time for the "tough times" you predicted. the maximum time for the tough times has no limit. it can stretch for as long as possible. if that is the case, how do you now claim that "He is half way now"?

4. what are the "signs that the economy is not trending downwards"?

5. what are the "sprouts of growth by the end of this year and beginning of next year" that you say you will see?
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by chidiwar(m): 2:46pm On Feb 29
Fareke:

https://punchng.com/economic-hardship-i-take-full-responsibility-says-tinubu/

the only way we can believe u ve owned up, is to resign from the position.
thats how your colleague do in other developing countries
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by ismodiwa(m): 2:48pm On Feb 29
lexy2014:

is GCFR a title or position? what exactly is it?

Grand Commander of the Order of the Federal Republic (GCFR)
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by lexy2014: 3:01pm On Feb 29
ismodiwa:

Grand Commander of the Order of the Federal Republic (GCFR)

you are telling me the meaning of the acronym. but my question is this...

is GCFR a position or is it a title?
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Alsenora: 3:09pm On Feb 29
You quite capture the mindset of majority that are not informed of reasons Nigerian economy must follow current pattern enroute recovery. Craving the experience of past administration is like going back to slavery which they don't understand or perhaps they do but still playing bitter 'politics' (after losing at the presidential polls) through 'exergerated hunger' everyone isn't exempted from....
Putindbutt:

I knew you're either ignorant or illiterate. You talked about rice, how much was rice before Buhari closed the border?, after he closed the borders, prices skyrocketed, farmers could not go to farms, he couldn't provide security, in every region there was insecurity. During Buhari, there was multiple exchange rate, official rate was 460, blackmarket rate was 740, I&E window had a different rate, Hajji pilgrimage was given another rate. Buhari was using 400billion to defend the naira everymonth yet he was borrowing money for everything, he left us with 87trillion naira debt, how can an economy survive?. You wish naira dip to 2000 but it has bounced back to 1400, as CBN new policies is blocking the loopholes. mumu

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Babalegba(m): 9:25pm On Feb 29
lexy2014:

since you are not a "deekhead" and your English comprehension skill is above subpar, am still surprised that you can't answer simple questions.

is it "at school" or "in school"?

but since you passed English comprehension in school and your teacher did very well, then you shouldn't find this question difficult to answer.

in what way has he impressed you?
The corper that taught you has not got around to the subject of linguistic dexterity. Looking at the predicate and subject,I realized that syntax for you goes only one way but there are many ways to express yourself in English and in and at is used depending on syntax.
To the main point though,my initial post answered your question succinctly. I will advise you to study it again so you'll be able to understand JAMB questions when you get to the examination hall. I like winding up disobedients
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by lexy2014: 10:56pm On Feb 29
Babalegba:
The corper that taught you has not got around to the subject of linguistic dexterity. Looking at the predicate and subject,I realized that syntax for you goes only one way but there are many ways to express yourself in English and in and at is used depending on syntax.
To the main point though,my initial post answered your question succinctly. I will advise you to study it again so you'll be able to understand JAMB questions when you get to the examination hall. I like winding up disobedients

still leaves the following unanswered.

since you are not a "deekhead" and your English comprehension skill is above subpar, am still surprised that you can't answer simple questions.

1. is it "at school" or "in school"?

but since you passed English comprehension in school and your teacher did very well, then you shouldn't find this question difficult to answer.

2. in what way has he impressed you?
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Babalegba(m): 12:01am On Mar 01
lexy2014:

still leaves the following unanswered.

Both questions were answered in my posts.Put your thinking cap on,,get your pen ready and cogitate on it for five marks.
I do like giving disObidients grief.
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 3:06am On Mar 01
VeryWickedMan:

When last did you sustain injury?
Oga find yours first bcs only what I see in you is Violences

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by YoungLionken(m): 4:33am On Mar 01
Mansa6:

Oga..

You are INFINITESIMAL in the scheme of things .

I have bigger fish to fry out here .

If I take notice of you,I will seek you out and NEUTRALIZE you.... OFFICIALLY ..and label you a terrorist..

And NO GOD DAMN person can do anything about it .

It's my training and my vocation..

Don't Bleep around!!!!

Agam agbagbu gi...and onweghi ihe g'eme..

As per you're working with Dangote on his refinery project or with Elon Musk on tesla grin..

Look here son, you don't count. Just take your meds seriously...
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by YoungLionken(m): 4:43am On Mar 01
uba1991:
why will I deny my identity? I am a proud northerner from Kaduna state if you care to know. If you have brain you are supposed to know that 80% of Nigerians don't like Tinubu. Now that everyone is in pain I don't think think if Tinubu has 5% of Nigerians who genuinely love him. Aside from tribal bigots and religion fanatics no sensible person will want Tinubu to be his president.

If you like, claim to be a proud or shameful kanuda or Canadian, I could care less. Still, jokes on you..

Never you go about throwing tantrums at people, for your own inability to comprehend and digest a message...
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by lexy2014: 7:27am On Mar 01
Babalegba:
Both questions were answered in my posts.Put your thinking cap on,,get your pen ready and cogitate on it for five marks.
I do like giving disObidients grief.

where in your post where they answered?

3. was "disobidients" you like to give grief part of the discussion?

4. who are the "disobidients" you like to give grief?
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Mansa6: 8:24am On Mar 01
YoungLionken:

As per you're working with Dangote on his refinery project or with Elon Musk on tesla grin..

Look here son, you don't count. Just take your meds seriously...

Nwanne...

Agam agbagbu gi..and onweghi ihe g'eme..

As in , OFFICIALLY...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Onnoghen Will Forfeit In 5 Accounts To FG / Nigerian Army Uncovers Firearms And Drone Manufacturing Factory In Delta (Photo) / IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.