Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu (33143 Views)

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / We Have Shared Responsibility: Tinubu Thanks Fubara For Pursuing Peace / Gariki Pedestrian Bridge Snap: Contractor Takes Full Responsibility, Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by tctrills: 2:34am On Feb 29
Chibuzoripob:
kip crying.i believe u cry to bed on empty stomach with your complain
We are not the ones cry Ebin kpa wa. Stop fooling yourself
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Maobichek: 3:12am On Feb 29
tspun:
To those saying tinibu is not the cost of the recent hardship Nigerians are facing.
Na Buhari remove subsidy Abi na Buhari float the naira?

These are the two major things that cost the hardship Nigerians are facing.

We don't want you to take full responsibility of anything just take us to where Buhari left us please

Good morning, let's give PBAT benefit of the doubt ok, we all desire a better Nigeria.

Time for politics is over, let's see what he has for Nigeria in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Tradepunter2: 3:20am On Feb 29
I may dislike this guy..... But the good thing about him is that he doesn't have a cabinet that sings praise to him...... Unlike buhari that has no fking cuz he had praise singers around him 24/7

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by YoungLionken(m): 3:21am On Feb 29
uba1991:
as wicked as buhari was you were eating rice at 30k per bag, you buy fuel at 180, cartoon of indomie was 4k,a bag of cement was 3k yet animals like you still believe Tinubu is better.

I can see how hunger has dealt with your brain, resulting to comprehension issues..

I'm responsible for what I wrote, not what you comprehend..

You will starve to death!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by uba1991: 3:24am On Feb 29
YoungLionken:

I can see how hunger has dealt with your brain, resulting to comprehension issues..

I'm responsible for what I wrote, not what you comprehend..

You will starve to death!!!
the before, starve to death millions of Yoruba will die of hunger like the 8 Yorubas that die because of half bag of rice in custom office.
Ewu!!!!??
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by YoungLionken(m): 3:33am On Feb 29
uba1991:
the before, starve to death millions of Yoruba will die of hunger like the 8 Yorubas that die because of half bag of rice in custom office.
Ewu!!!!??

It's obvious where you're from, little or no wonder nobody in Nigeria, likes you and your people. The smart ones (Joe Igbokwe, Chief priest, Obi Cubana, Rochas, SC governor, Phyno, etc) among you know this, and they're all trying to make amends, securing their interests with everyone. But you see cretins like you are only there creating more troubles than you can handle. Just as your family will never smell good food, your obi or any other will never smell power (even VP, una nor go see) and you will remain 2nd class citizens in this country...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Mansa6: 4:04am On Feb 29
Thundafireseun:
God knows I have mad love for Tinubu and he is always in my prayers Eziokwu

He will do well eventually...

I just feel it in my soul...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by MMWandali: 4:08am On Feb 29
Some brainless earlier said he was not responsible for the hardship
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Mansa6: 4:09am On Feb 29
tspun:
To those saying tinibu is not the cost of the recent hardship Nigerians are facing.

We don't want you to take full responsibility of anything just take us to where Buhari left us please

Hardship in Nigeria started before you were born...

Some of you just sit where you are and look at things from your keyhole point of view .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Mansa6: 4:10am On Feb 29
Babs2424:
only fools would believe this man words
Only fools won't believe....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Mansa6: 4:12am On Feb 29
gaby:
Way to go.

The right thing to do after this is to work on fixing what you took responsibility for destroying.

Eediot!

He didn't take responsibility in destroying anything..

Your hunger don dey affect your sense of reasoning ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Mansa6: 4:13am On Feb 29
Iyke1998:
Noo oo.
The problem is Peter Obi,he should take the full responsibility..

Nonsense!!

Peter Obi aman wu presidenti Nigeria ruo mgbe onwu ya...

Translate for others ...
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Mansa6: 4:16am On Feb 29
YoungLionken:
On this note, he's shown (for the 1st time) that he's better than Buhari the wicked stupid idiot!!

No one beats a leader who accept faults and owns up to a responsibility, rather than trading blames..

Nice one BAT. What next.??

You will just stay and be acting all immature and emotional...

Is there ANYBODY in your state that is up to 1% of Buhari

Who was your late illiterate peasant wretched urchin of a father

You obviously were not taught to respect the elderly...

Well....you can't give what you don't have .. afterall,you never respected your late Miscreant statistic of a dad...
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Konquest: 4:17am On Feb 29
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Ykc2(m): 4:18am On Feb 29
Fair to all Nigerians with appointing only your kinsmen from lagos well na buhari start am grin grin
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by bluefilm: 4:22am On Feb 29
Before nko?

Nonsense angry
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Coolestguy2023: 4:38am On Feb 29
Babs2424:
only fools would believe this man words

Only frustrated lowlife failures. People that have lost hope and everything in life and people that believe they will and will never achieve anything in life are the ones not believing the President. People that there life is in total ruin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Chibuzoripob: 4:38am On Feb 29
tctrills:

We are not the ones cry Ebin kpa wa. Stop fooling yourself
Aren't we the ones killing our father and removed his left eye πŸ‘ grin for Ego stuff grin and also killed our children for pepper soup grin/sell them. grin cheesy Stop 😒 😭 😒 😭

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by wiseoneking: 5:03am On Feb 29
Chibuzoripob:
cool Those mourners that wear black clothes up/down,carriers of BAD NEWS with their Evil energy aka OBIDIENTS πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ s should gather for group picture cool grin grin.
Eluuupees 70
Eluuups 71
Agulu 🀑 🀑 72
Yes daddy 73
Top to bottom 74
Olu le 75
so we still have babies like this in Nairaland? Hunger is still resetting your brain.
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by 2shure: 5:05am On Feb 29
He has said nothing and just speaking gibberish. God is not stupid .God will kill u.just wait and see. Stupid ugly looking bastard. A dunce.
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Blacklion3: 5:11am On Feb 29
tspun:

Stay updated. Buhari already signed that subsidy should be removed before the old man became president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Chibuzoripob: 5:19am On Feb 29
wiseoneking:
so we still have babies like this in Nairaland? Hunger is still resetting your brain.
E pain u say we are coming out of the storm gradually..We knw that u and your Agulu 🀑 🀑 wish /want the country to collapse. Obidients πŸ€ 🐁 🐭 πŸ€ cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by yorke1: 5:22am On Feb 29
Taking full responsibility is not enough, you need to resign.
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by YoungLionken(m): 5:22am On Feb 29
Mansa6:

You will just stay and be acting all immature and emotional...

Is there ANYBODY in your state that is up to 1% of Buhari

Who was your late illiterate peasant wretched urchin of a father

You obviously were not taught to respect the elderly...

Well....you can't give what you don't have .. afterall,you never respected your late Miscreant statistic of a dad...

Is Buhari your father? Is like you want to die by motor accident!!

Your grand father was a lunatic who impregnated a sex slave, gave birth to your father who inherited madness from him, eating from trash cans. The same trait is also in you. I pity your lineage and your generation...

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by freeDR(m): 5:29am On Feb 29
Babs2424:
only fools like my parents would believe this man words

Yes, you're right.
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by godofuck231: 5:43am On Feb 29
Una no sabi beat person for nigeria , na only for London?
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by okito: 5:48am On Feb 29
Don't take full responsibility. Take full action.
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by izubext007: 5:50am On Feb 29
I wish Tinubu can can put on the shoe πŸ‘ŸπŸ‘Ÿ of a common man , he will not only take responsibility but also weep .
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Chochovini: 6:08am On Feb 29
Igbek76:
He is real and will succeed. Reason we presented him to Nigerians. The only man who can solve all our legacy problems. And also give Nigeria a credible successor.
. What is this one talking about?
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by ddippset(m): 6:17am On Feb 29
grin grin grin
"I TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY"

What is the meaning of this statement and what is the implication?

This statement shows a President who is failing but still grandstanding!

Is he still not the President?
Is he still not enjoying the advantages of that office?
Is he still not flying Nigeria's private jet with his family?
Has he reduced his salary as penance for taking full responsibility?
Are his children not still flexing about with our money?
Is he still not exercising full powers as commander in chief?

What is the meaning taking full responsibility without resigning or even reducing your salary or that of your ministers.

The old cargo just made that normal political statement and some idiots are praising him saying "na man you be", "I just love Tinubu"

You are still there enjoying the office and you're telling us you take full responsibility.
Na full responsibility we go chop?

Nigerian politicians are the luckiest politicians in the world,,
The mumuness of the citizenry is just too much..
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by bewla(m): 6:20am On Feb 29
tspun:

Typical Nigeria

Left you there you . You still cry take us to Jonathan
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by AntiWailer: 6:21am On Feb 29
tspun:

Yes Buhari removed subsidy.

He did not plan for subsidy beyond May

He handed over May 29.

Most of you type out of ignorance and not fact.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/05/buhari-govt-laid-landmines-removed-fuel-subsidy-ohanaeze-youths-chide-nlc/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Playing Basketball In His Compound, Congratulates D'tigers (video) / Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks / VIDEO: Final Military Rehearsal For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.