Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,587 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

To End This Boko Haram Onslaught, Gej Should Simply Propose Nigeria's Division - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To End This Boko Haram Onslaught, Gej Should Simply Propose Nigeria's Division (1056 Views)

2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime / Boko Haram Onslaught On Bama: PHOTOS / GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To End This Boko Haram Onslaught, Gej Should Simply Propose Nigeria's Division by Justcash(m): 6:38am On Nov 12, 2011
We all know that notable politicians are behind Boko haram. It is more political than religious. GEJ's political opponents are working day and Night to frustrate any positive effort that he is trying to make by funding and unleashing terror on helpless Nigerian masses.
I feel that if GEJ puts forward a proposal for the division of Nigeria into different countries on a North/South basis, these politicians will get scared and cease their nefarious activities. They stand to lose. I don't want to call names, but it is well known that these politicians own oil wells and other economic interests in the southern part of Nigeria. They will poo in their pants if they hear anything that sounds like division.
Moreover, the grieving politicians that lost the last elections and are among those sponsoring Boko Haram will become frightened because their aim is to rule an oil rich Nigeria and not an agrarian rich but economically poor North.
I think he should come out and propose a sovereign national conference where the intention of division will be clearly spelt out. Then, he should secretly call these men and tell them that if he hears any shot from a catapult from Bokoharam, they will lose everything, starting with a radical probe of their stolen oil wealth, seizure of all their wealth that they cannot account for and a subsequent division of Nigeria. If these men don't cease, he can then ensure the complete implementation of his threat. For all I care, we are either brothers or enemies.
Believe me, Boko Haram will disappear this way. Military action will not solve the problem.
Re: To End This Boko Haram Onslaught, Gej Should Simply Propose Nigeria's Division by okosodo: 7:59am On Nov 12, 2011
That is the wisest thing to do, but the idiot will never do it
Re: To End This Boko Haram Onslaught, Gej Should Simply Propose Nigeria's Division by Akanbiedu(m): 8:18am On Nov 12, 2011
If Nigeria is too big and complex for his fish-brain, he should declare himself incompetent. Contesting against Sylva in Bayelsa is not a bad idea.
Re: To End This Boko Haram Onslaught, Gej Should Simply Propose Nigeria's Division by PointB: 8:19am On Nov 12, 2011
They will assassinate him if they 'think' he will propose such. Such proposal are better made by his spokesman man 'Abati', who should then be fired for 'misrepresenting' the president. NIgerians and political commentators will subsequently have a field day discussing the issue.

This exactly what Dora Akunyili did for GEJ during the Yar Adua illness saga. And many Nigerians are proud of her for that.

(1) (Reply)

Eko Oti Baje / God, Please Send Nigeria's Jerry Rawlings / Massob Alleges Killing, Arrest Of Members By Soldiers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.