Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG (22428 Views)

Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu / Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG / Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by Toosure70: 8:28pm On Feb 29
Merger is the best, rubbish plenty for naija
Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by naija4life247: 8:30pm On Feb 29
uba1991:
the way some of you think I don't know if you have anything in that skull.
So the university is now a waste of money.
I am not surprised to see how dumb is Tinubu.
Imagine if Tinubu wake up tomorrow and appoint this fool as an adviser just because he is a Yoruba man, is this the kind of advice he give the drug Barron?

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable
Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by tunde1200(m): 8:31pm On Feb 29
Paraman:
You quoted me first. I don't quote fraustrated and hungry boys like you.

The mumu and frustrated easterner don run for you.
Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by naija4life247: 8:31pm On Feb 29
triple996:
does tinubu know what he is doing??
Is this really a good move ??
How many universities have he merged in the west??

Removing subsidy at a time of suffering,
Moving all important parastatals from d capital to lagos,
Destroying market control,
Destroying the naira/doller exchange
Worsening insecurity,
Hunger due to difficulty in the agricultural sector ,
Closure of multiple companies due to high cost of operations with zero profits

So you are comparing we the Sophisticated West to your village elders, abi? You better go back to your business of drugs trafficking
Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by ellizy(m): 8:32pm On Feb 29
Nbote:
Lol... These people can never seize to amaze anyone. This Zulum is a definition of stomach infrastructure personified. Instead of investing state money in projects that will improve the state and the lives of its citizens, he shares cash and items which the people sees as priority and will sing his praises to the high heavens
Survival comes first before anything, talk more of infrastructure...
Have you been to borno state before? I swear down, after kano and Kaduna, it wouldn't be a mistake to say borno state is next most beautiful state in the entire North...
Boko haram has sent everyone parking out of borno If not for the strategy of Gov, Zulum, if is request is where the federal government would come in for him, I swear its not a too big ask from the governor...
And to crown it all, Borno state is at her perilous time surviving with federal government allocation, the IGR in borno state is relatively really low due to the insurgency the state went through.

1 Like

Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by jayAjoku(m): 8:33pm On Feb 29
boko commander done talk 😂🤣
Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by tunde1200(m): 8:34pm On Feb 29
uba1991:
Imagine if Tinubu wake up tomorrow and appoint this fool as an adviser just because he is a Yoruba man, is this the kind of advice he give the drug Barron?

Why is it that your reply shows the region you are from with hate comments always?
Why are you like for Godsake?
Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by Yestogood: 8:37pm On Feb 29
Paraman:
It was buratai who wasted money in creating this university. The borno state government should take over the university if they don't want it close down.

Why on earth should it be closed down? I am a Kogite and I deplore the entirety of what Buratai stood for. However, education is paramount if the country is to move forward. Merging it with NDA will allow it to be regulated by the Central Army Command. It doesn't have to be closed down. By the way, Borno government has no special status as per Nigerian Army. It just plays host to the university. Full stop.

1 Like

Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by adekolaelect(m): 8:38pm On Feb 29
uba1991:
Army University that could not stop bokoharam . Can you mention the positive impact of that University to every problems Nigeria is facing than money outlet? Then next time you need to be polite when expressing your views or position of things. Hanger and bad presentation only make one a fool. No one knows it all but be civil.
Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by TUTU147: 8:39pm On Feb 29
Even the navy music school in lagos, wetin concern the navy and music.We need to scrap some of these unnecessary schools and agencies.Like merging the dss, police, civil defense,vio, road safety,ndla,icpc,etc.We are wasting alot of money servicing all this agency.
Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by TUTU147: 8:42pm On Feb 29
adekolaelect:
Army University that could not stop bokoharam . Can you mention the positive impact of that University to every problems Nigeria is facing than money outlet? Then next time you need to be polite when expressing your views or position of things. Hanger and bad presentation only make one a fool. No one knows it all but be civil.
Don't mind him,buratia build that school just to give his people development.A school that have no impact on the people or the country.Building company would have been better for the people.Many northerns are jobless and the government and their politicians should look for a way to end it.
Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by Azazyel: 8:43pm On Feb 29
uba1991:
why am I reply this slowpoke?
Gerrout!!!!

Guy, Tinubu is merging institutions and organizations to reduce government spending at this time. This is something Obi wanted to do and applauded. Why are you pained? If Tinubu does something else, you'll insult him, if he follows Obi's advice, you'll still insult him. What do you want? Allow this man rule in peace and stop this hatred for Yoruba people.

2 Likes

Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by Akpacha(m): 8:44pm On Feb 29
Which oper hand boko haram need again? Their oga kpata kpata is now the 2IC.
Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by uba1991: 8:46pm On Feb 29
adekolaelect:
if you were grown up in 2013 you will know that Boko Haram war is finished. If you know anybody from Maiduguri tell him to gist you about 2012,2013, and 2014.

1 Like

Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by uba1991: 8:47pm On Feb 29
tunde1200:

Why is it that your reply shows the region you are from with hate comments always?
Why are you like for Godsake?
why do you always hate the truth?
Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by tunde1200(m): 8:50pm On Feb 29
uba1991:
why do you always hate the truth?

But where is the truth in that your write-up?
Nothing like truth there than pure insult and hate comments.

Obi can never rule Nigeria because of anything other than just the followers.

2 Likes

Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by vikstandon(m): 8:52pm On Feb 29
Nbote:
Lol... These people can never seize to amaze anyone. This Zulum is a definition of stomach infrastructure personified. Instead of investing state money in projects that will improve the state and the lives of its citizens, he shares cash and items which the people sees as priority and will sing his praises to the high heavens

That's what typical Hausa and Fulani man wants and likes. He understands his people.
Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by Natbrowny: 8:56pm On Feb 29
BH wey dey enter NDA on a steady for information.

Mtchewww. Divide dis country like USSR into like 15 nations. Lets All suffer and build it
Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by SoNature(m): 8:57pm On Feb 29
bjdon:
What the heck is Army university? Total nonsense. We already have NDA There is no need for another degree level military institution. The next thing you will start having 'Army universities' all over the country. It should never had been set up in the first place and the govt is totally right to scrap it.
Zulum should focus on primary and secondary education in his state

There's nothing wrong with the army establishing businesses that will help it generate funds they will use to finance the military.

Today, we have been complaining that our security operatives are poorly funded and it has terribly affected to their efficiency. Setting up businesses can be a source of revenue for the military to equip their officers and acquire hardware.

By the way, Command Day Secondary School, owned by the Nigerian military, is one of the best secondary schools in the country and it is open to children of civilians. The level of discipline and academic excellence is topnotch!

The only problem I have with the university is where it is located. If the school is located somewhere in the South, everywhere knows it's a for-profit venture. But establishing the university in the part of the country where people rarely go to school is beyond my comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by udemzyudex(m): 8:59pm On Feb 29
Lol.. Funny.
Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by adekolaelect(m): 9:00pm On Feb 29
uba1991:
if you were grown up in 2013 you will know that Boko Haram war is finished. If you know anybody from Maiduguri tell him to gist you about 2012,2013, and 2014.
If I was grown up in 2013? Oga !!! Is the university created to fight Bokoharam or it's graduates are mandated to fight bokoharam in that state and Nigeria? Then are you Telling us Bokoharam has ended or reduced in borno BCS of the university created ?

1 Like

Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by Typing: 9:09pm On Feb 29
Nbote:

What Zulum alone has achieved, all the Governor's of South East put together, have not achieved half.

1 Like

Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by PS712: 9:21pm On Feb 29
Paraman:
The way lowlifes like you throw insult online is disgusting. The internet they cause shit gan... aje!!

What business do the army have creating a university? Your answer will show who does not have a brain in his skull between you and I.
While the Army (one arm of the military in Nigeria) should engage in research like its contemporaries around the world, its starting and running a university beats common sense and reasoning, especially considering the period (meager resources- human, material and financial, available in prosecuting insurgency, terrorism and banditry). What (research-wise) did the university set out to achieve that could not have been achieved with NDA Kaduna and DICON Kaduna?
Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by Ttalk: 9:28pm On Feb 29
uba1991:

Why are you filled with hate. Can't you pass your message without insult and abuse, what's wrong with your morality?
Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by emapeteum(m): 9:34pm On Feb 29
What the governor is saying does not make sense. I thought he was a professor.
Why have NDA and a university for the Army? Is that not duplication?
Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by soccerlite: 9:35pm On Feb 29
Senseless talk
Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by payaseriy: 9:38pm On Feb 29
Nbote:
did u even read d post?
Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by payaseriy: 9:41pm On Feb 29
Pergie001:
Tinubu Ikpeaze Ugwuayi n other criminals governor no share pass that ?!

u forget Umahi ?
Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by payaseriy: 9:43pm On Feb 29
papyjaypaul:
There was really no need to have a University after an Academy had been in existence for years. Wetin military man wan read wey no de the institutes and education corps? Waste and duplication.
Army University is a conventional university but under army control... anyone can go and get a regular degree there and start life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. / Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide / Looters List Allegedly Puts Dokpesi In Trouble, US Visa Reportedly Revoked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.