Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,513 members, 7,854,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? (3631 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:41pm On Mar 01
FarmPlanetNG:

Stop calling wickedness smartness please

Wickedness that u dont pay 4 means smartness
Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:48pm On Mar 01
PastorOlokonla:

I couldn't have said more.

Also, Nigerian society is patriarchal and it is easier for a man to succeed than a lady.
Also, the easiest way to fail is to feel embittered over how other people choose to spend their money. I only see this traits among Nigerians to be honest. No man has ever helped me and I don't care, its not like we share a certain brotherhood because we are men.
Even my nlood brother asked me for rent about 4 years ago and he turned him down because he was turning me to an ATM.

Not everyone asking 4 help turns u to an ATM sir

The only area where FRANCISTOWN made sense was that the other guy did not take him as a friend

Which was wrong itself

There are other ways we(the poor) can help when we dont have money

If u cant give what u have....MONEY.., then keep ur reasons 2 urself.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by Seeker675: 12:55pm On Mar 01
TrustNone:
There's this my guy, we're so close and we share everything in common like eating together, going out to hustle together, gist and relate.
He's rich as he sells lands (real estate) and makes huge profits from it but he's uneducated and can neither read nor write, I usually help him and compose text messages for him and also chats for him on his Facebook account as he can't speak English correctly.

So there's this school I'm currently working, in the evenings when I go to workplace to drop my laptop (as home isn't safe due to recent robbery attacks in our neighborhood) he'll usually accompany me.

Recently he followed me and we strolled together, there's this corper working in our school, she came out and met me, we exchange pleasantries and gisted.

My friend said he likes her that I should help him talk to her, I obliged then smartly did the job but the lady seemed uninterested as he was not properly dressed and blowing wrong grammars with a very local accent.
But after the girl realized how rich he is and the assets he has she finally gave in.

So recently the Operating System in my laptop got expired, didn't have present money to fix and update it, gigs were coming in but no money to repair the laptop. I asked my guy to lend me 5k when I receive salary I'll pay back but he told me he doesn't have but he'll try and help, he requested for my account and gave him, he lied to me he sent it to the POS girl in my area that she'll give me, but till date I couldn't see any alert.
I approached the girl and she told me he's lying he didn't give her any money. He later told me he was lying but there's no money as he's broke. I moved on. Mind you the girl accepted him and they're both dating.

Yesterday I saw the girl with a new Redmi Note 12, I complimented her phone and congratulated her, she then told me it's my friend that got it for her yesterday and also told the her to move out of the school's premises (she was living in the school compound as accomodation was provided for corpers). The guy then rented a new self contain apartment (250k yearly) for her and she moved out and is staying in the new apartment.
The girl told me how he has stocked her house with foodstuffs and giving her upkeep weekly.
Funny enough the girl has a smartphone she was using and never requested for phone from him, he just willingly bought the phone for the girl. Price of the phone was around 140k.

I was sad and grieved how this guy could be so heartless to his fellow guy and close friend but extravagantly kind and so simpishly foolish to girls.
The girl sef couldn't even show gratitude for connecting her to a foolish maga.

On my way back from Church in the evening yesterday, I saw them together at an eatery with sumptuous meals on their table, the girl called me and I just waved at them and passed.
The guy doesn't call me again nor come around my place again as he used to.

I just learnt that if you're educated avoid walking or keeping company with uneducated people and those that aren't exposed, their mentality is annoying.

This last part is so so bleeping true!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by Automolite: 1:44pm On Mar 01
"Nobody owes you anything". how many of una don thank una parents for training una?
99% of everyone get entitlement mentality for other things. Nor be just money.
I wonder if 2say na food or drugs OP wan buy, this "friend" go act like this?

But wetin com bd essence of friendship if u nor dey useful to me in my time of need? Come dey lie on top?

Omoh, if the friendship is not pari pasu
Dey ur lane.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by zed7: 1:57pm On Mar 01
Sad story but you're acting entitled. The guy owes you nothing. Introducing a girl to him doesn't entitle you to his wealth.

Someone like you will arrange for him to be scmmed or robbed if you had the chance.

Learn to accept the fact that the only person who owes you anything is you. Even God can decide not to bless you, the bible said so. I'll bless whom I'll bless.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by Automolite: 2:06pm On Mar 01
PastorOlokonla:

I couldn't have said more.

Also, Nigerian society is patriarchal and it is easier for a man to succeed than a lady.
Also, the easiest way to fail is to feel embittered over how other people choose to spend their money. I only see this traits among Nigerians to be honest. No man has ever helped me and I don't care, its not like we share a certain brotherhood because we are men.
Even my nlood brother asked me for rent about 4 years ago and he turned him down because he was turning me to an ATM.

Even you sef owe am to God to spend ur money wisely.
But may I ask u bros, shey u fit behave like the OP "friend"
make u refuse to BORROW am 5k to repair him laptop, but rather spend 500k+ for girlfriend wey u never know pass 4months.
U fit behave like that in the name of "nobody owes you anything".
If u fit, wetin be the logic behind am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by LostMyZeal(m): 2:21pm On Mar 01
FRANCISTOWN:

I swr on my soul. I have never called any of my siblings or anybody for any financial help in this my life. Because I know everyone has responsibilities. Though they are well to do.

Even in my broke days, I said to myself. I will die first before I beg.
When I was very sick and couldn't seem to get enough money for my medical bills. Instead of begging around. The little money I had then. I just left it with the bank.

I sent all my banking details, including my ATM pin, Transfer Pin, my usdt account logins , crypto wallet logins, everything to one of my siblings. I told her how to share the money. I told her I wanted to travel out of Nigeria. And I don't have the intention of coming back soon. I told her after my departure (she thought after I've traveled not knowing I was seeing death at my side), she should just find my mobile phone and my ATM. And I told her not to tell anybody.

At the end of the day when they finally knew the reason i acted that way. By then I was already fully okay. They were so mad. Emi ika (I was just smiling inside of me). But I earned myself a huge kind of respect that can't be told.

I've said it since I was little that I will never bother anybody with my problems in this life. My problem is my problem.

There is no honour among beggars.

You're just a MUMU man infected with a delusion of independence.

I initially avoided a stupid take of yours up there but couldn't help it for this one.

Once again, you're a delusional MUMU man undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by LostMyZeal(m): 2:25pm On Mar 01
obinna58:

You guys should stop preaching this nonsense of nobody owe you, that’s what plunge us into the hole we are
You owe many people and people owe you too, that’s a sense of responsibility

LOL... That's like a poem common among stingy, wicked and selfish people. They chant it whenever necessary to justify their wicked and stingy acts.

Even Jesus came to the world with the mindset that he owes something, but him with his small chamge no wan let people hear word with that useless poem.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by FRANCISTOWN: 2:29pm On Mar 01
LostMyZeal:

I initially avoided a stupid take of yours up there but couldn't help it for this one.

Do you have any other thing to say?
Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by luminouz(m): 2:34pm On Mar 01
TrustNone:
There's this my guy, we're so close and we share everything in common like eating together, going out to hustle together, gist and relate.
He's rich as he sells lands (real estate) and makes huge profits from it but he's uneducated and can neither read nor write, I usually help him and compose text messages for him and also chats for him on his Facebook account as he can't speak English correctly.

So there's this school I'm currently working, in the evenings when I go to workplace to drop my laptop (as home isn't safe due to recent robbery attacks in our neighborhood) he'll usually accompany me.

Recently he followed me and we strolled together, there's this corper working in our school, she came out and met me, we exchange pleasantries and gisted.

My friend said he likes her that I should help him talk to her, I obliged then smartly did the job but the lady seemed uninterested as he was not properly dressed and blowing wrong grammars with a very local accent.
But after the girl realized how rich he is and the assets he has she finally gave in.

So recently the Operating System in my laptop got expired, didn't have present money to fix and update it, gigs were coming in but no money to repair the laptop. I asked my guy to lend me 5k when I receive salary I'll pay back but he told me he doesn't have but he'll try and help, he requested for my account and gave him, he lied to me he sent it to the POS girl in my area that she'll give me, but till date I couldn't see any alert.
I approached the girl and she told me he's lying he didn't give her any money. He later told me he was lying but there's no money as he's broke. I moved on. Mind you the girl accepted him and they're both dating.

Yesterday I saw the girl with a new Redmi Note 12, I complimented her phone and congratulated her, she then told me it's my friend that got it for her yesterday and also told the her to move out of the school's premises (she was living in the school compound as accomodation was provided for corpers). The guy then rented a new self contain apartment (250k yearly) for her and she moved out and is staying in the new apartment.
The girl told me how he has stocked her house with foodstuffs and giving her upkeep weekly.
Funny enough the girl has a smartphone she was using and never requested for phone from him, he just willingly bought the phone for the girl. Price of the phone was around 140k.

I was sad and grieved how this guy could be so heartless to his fellow guy and close friend but extravagantly kind and so simpishly foolish to girls.
The girl sef couldn't even show gratitude for connecting her to a foolish maga.

On my way back from Church in the evening yesterday, I saw them together at an eatery with sumptuous meals on their table, the girl called me and I just waved at them and passed.
The guy doesn't call me again nor come around my place again as he used to.

I just learnt that if you're educated avoid walking or keeping company with uneducated people and those that aren't exposed, their mentality is annoying.
The problem is not education, you mudafucker!!! The problem is that your friend is a terrible human being. Some men are so pussified that they will betray anyone for a slice of pussy.

I'm happy though, that the corper is gonna break his heart to pieces. He rented a house, gave weekly allowance, bought phone...for a corper? 🤣🤣🤣🤣. He willSUFFER. Just wait. He will come back to you soon.

N.B: I understand your frustration but it's his money. Learn never to feel entitled to another man's money. Make yours and do as you want with it

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by Autobot05: 3:21pm On Mar 01
Chill bro
Next time be selective with the people you mingle with

Make them call an price or anything na their business … you’re just protecting yourself

Btw the fool will be back after she is done with him . You know what to do na 😎

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by 1Sharon(f): 3:35pm On Mar 01
Seeker675:

This last part is so so bleeping true!

What is so true about it? Because he didn't have his way, he suddenly remembered that his friend is an illiterate?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by emperor4love(m): 3:41pm On Mar 01
Wetin u go ask ur guy to show u way,most guys lik dat fit no tell u all,plus most of them get condition way de no fit help fellow man,so no blame am bro,no b all man go tell u bro,y not tell him to show u way if ur mind dey am than begging him fish
Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by MrsAminaBello(f): 5:07pm On Mar 01
zed7:
Sad story but you're acting entitled. The guy owes you nothing. Introducing a girl to him doesn't entitle you to his wealth.

Someone like you will arrange for him to be scmmed or robbed if you had the chance.

Learn to accept the fact that the only person who owes you anything is you. Even God can decide not to bless you, the bible said so. I'll bless whom I'll bless.
when a fool speaks.
I'm sure this is the illiterate friend the OP is talking about

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by MrsAminaBello(f): 5:09pm On Mar 01
LostMyZeal:

majority of them are low lives but here in the internet world everybody is a big man.
I sure say if you check him phone na plenty loan apps you go see

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by MrsAminaBello(f): 5:12pm On Mar 01
1Sharon:

What is so true about it? Because he didn't have his way, he suddenly remembered that his friend is an illiterate?
when a fool speaks.
I'm sure this is the gold digger corper the OP is referring to...
Shame no catch u to date an illiterate, can you introduce him to your clique of friends?
Useless gold digger

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:26pm On Mar 01
No worry ur self guy,when dey girl don suck am dry he will cry like a baby nd come to u,treat him like u don't care,it will pain him more.
The worst thing to do as a girl when u meet a girl newly is to start giving her money when u just met her,cox once her teeth sharp well she go chop u dry
Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by sacajawea: 10:43am On Mar 02
sacajawea:
Are you and your Friend Yoruba or Igbo?
This is not a tribalistic Question, it is a honest Question so as to get more context and reply (or advice) you.
Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by LostMyZeal(m): 11:15am On Mar 02
MrsAminaBello:
majority of them are low lives but here in the internet world everybody is a big man.

Lol... you're harsh oh cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by FarmPlanetNG: 1:18pm On Mar 02
Automolite:

Even you sef owe am to God to spend ur money wisely.
But may I ask u bros, shey u fit behave like the OP "friend"
make u refuse to BORROW am 5k to repair him laptop, but rather spend 500k+ for girlfriend wey u never know pass 4months.
U fit behave like that in the name of "nobody owes you anything".
If u fit, wetin be the logic behind am

Thank you
Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by FarmPlanetNG: 1:19pm On Mar 02
MrsAminaBello:

grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by Starz825(m): 1:47pm On Mar 02
DaddyRochie1642:

I'm hearing this for the first time, tell us real life examples of what you are saying,
Abi

Cos me ma sef dey wonder when women begin help men
Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by Pupanchy(m): 3:19pm On Mar 02
You have said it all and to those who said it's a choice, should l ask you that ot you are in the shoes of helping that person insteading of watching him die, which one would you do ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by zed7: 6:15am On Mar 04
MrsAminaBello:
when a fool speaks.
I'm sure this is the illiterate friend the OP is talking about
You're obviously referring to your failed parents.
Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by TrustNone: 3:32pm On Mar 04
obinna58:

You guys should stop preaching this nonsense of nobody owe you, that’s what plunge us into the hole we are
You owe many people and people owe you too, that’s a sense of responsibility
thank you boss
Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by pansophist(m): 3:45pm On Mar 04
It is not a man thing, but your friend is just a wicked person. But if I was you, I would feel sorry for him more.

The fact that he accepted to be an option to a girl who doesn't want him, except for his deep pocket only shows that he lacks self-respect, is insecure, and his breakfast is waiting for him in the future.

His kind are usually the victim of paternity fraud and will spend half their life hating on women, meanwhile, he created the loophole for such women to slip into his life.

In game theory, he is the only loser. He is saddled with a gold digger and also lost a good friend (you). You didn't lose him, you are only grieving that you have invested in a friendship that doesn't exist in the first place.

You were the only one that was in friendship with yourself, you are just realising that now. Your grievance is temporary, but it's healing, Henceforth, your energy will go to something important, and to friendships that are useful to you.

His punishment awaits him in the future. That girl will show him shege, only a matter of time. Since he chooses to sacrifice a good friend for a girl who is there to embezzle, he is the biggest loser.

You can't buy love, and you also can't buy a good friend. These things are natural blessings of life. A good person in your life is the earthly representation of God. Since he chooses to discard God (you), for the devil (the girl), he will surely suffer.

I have seen variations of your situations over and over again, and the results are always the same. The bad man will laugh first and be very loud, but the good man will laugh last and have a very satisfying laugh.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by TrustNone: 7:13pm On Mar 04
Pansophist the man of wisdom thanks so much for your inputs.
I'm edified.
You see what happened today?
The girl being a corper, their CDS was moved from Thursday last week to today.
So she came back to school after CDS with her friends and probably school mates she had in school who are her fellow corpers.
As she was walking in a company of her friends the guy came around closing school hours to check the girl unknown to him the girl had company, Omo for my very front this girl introduced the guy to his girls as the electrician that fixes the school's lighting system, she never for once acknowledged him to her friends as a date. She denied him and the girls never knew the maga was her date.
LoL I laughed hard.

Also, salary was finally paid and I fixed my PC but not just that, the director told me to make a list of things we need to need to fix the ICT lab since it's a new building and light needs to be connected. Contract is up to a 100k.
This my guy is an electrician but I called another electrician to come fix it. He came to the school an saw another electrician fixing light in my unit.
That's what I came to realize that you don't need to dump your fellow man, they're the ones that may connect you to something big

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by Proserpina: 7:42pm On Mar 04

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by pansophist(m): 8:56pm On Mar 04
Proserpina:
Too much Nollywood movies grin cheesy

On a normal level, you live in a ''different'' reality. So I no expect you to understand, talk more of agree. cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by pansophist(m): 9:00pm On Mar 04
TrustNone:
Pansophist the man of wisdom thanks so much for your inputs.
I'm edified.
You see what happened today?
The girl being a corper, their CDS was moved from Thursday last week to today.
So she came back to school after CDS with her friends and probably school mates she had in school who are her fellow corpers.
As she was walking in a company of her friends the guy came around closing school hours to check the girl unknown to him the girl had company, Omo for my very front this girl introduced the guy to his girls as the electrician that fixes the school's lighting system, she never for once acknowledged him to her friends as a date. She denied him and the girls never knew the maga was her date.
LoL I laughed hard.

Also, salary was finally paid and I fixed my PC but not just that, the director told me to make a list of things we need to need to fix the ICT lab since it's a new building and light needs to be connected. Contract is up to a 100k.
This my guy is an electrician but I called another electrician to come fix it. He came to the school an saw another electrician fixing light in my unit.
That's what I came to realize that you don't need to dump your fellow man, they're the ones that may connect you to something big

Its not even long sef, the girl don dey give am woto-woto. E sweet my belle grin

One thing I have always been interested in is the study of the ''operational codes of reality''. I am not sure if that subject exists, but I see the world as a place of ''cause and effect''. Or what you sow, you shall reap.

Like I said before, sit back and enjoy the show. The girl will show him, and he will regret it. Any girl that will accept a man she doesn't like just for his money is not a good person.

And if he chooses to be such a woman, then it's like choosing to live with a python. The snake might not bite you now, but it will, sooner or later. L:ife is that simple if you understand it.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by Odebayo4010(m): 9:12pm On Mar 04
1Sharon:
All you ppl that ask for money and say you'll pay back when your salary arrives..why not wait for your salary then?

You lack manner,you fail to realize unexpected expenses may show up that if you don't settle it with immediate effect it will laps without recovery
Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by Odebayo4010(m): 9:26pm On Mar 04
Fiscus105:

Oga, what's definition of ur own friend"?

If when I'm in need, I come to you and you have it abundantly you cannot help me out, you are not a friend but enemy.

You're right,but it doesn't clear to some people due to they're illiterate,one quote says friend in need is friend indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Ways To Know If The Man You're Dating Will Eventually Marry You. / Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone / Causes Of Premature Ejaculation And How To Over Come It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.