Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady (22254 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady by DyshApp: 2:59pm On Feb 29
A Nigerian lady has cried out online regarding her mother’s attitude of constantly rejecting her suitors, claiming that her husband is to come from a faraway country.

Sharing the plight she facing anonymously she revealed that she is always having dreams about her mother preventing her from getting married.

Her post read;

“Mommy’s in the house help my life o. I’ll be 24 years old in a few months. I noticed that anytime a suitor comes for my hand in marriage my mom would turn them down, saying a prophet told her my husband is not in Nigeria and that he’ll come from a faraway country. I didn’t take it seriously then cos I wasn’t ready, but now I’m ready, through with service I’m working and also a tailor. A man came for my hand in marriage my m said no o, that he’s not my husband that have I forgotten that my husband will come from a faraway place? Most times I see my mom in my dream telling me I will not marry. Pls help me o, what should I do? I really love this man o he loves me too, and for the past 2 years we’ve dated he’s been the best. Please, I need your advice o. My friends are telling me to do court even people that know my mom advised me to do court o. My dad no kúkú get say. What should I do? I’ll be I’m the comment section. Thank you [sic].”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady by chuksville(m): 3:06pm On Feb 29
Don't let anyone in the name of prophet brainwash you, hear the voice of God for yourself. These are end times, a lot is happening. Be able to imbibe a discerning spirit.

40 Likes

Re: My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady by FalseProphet1(m): 3:09pm On Feb 29
You have to believe the prophet and wait for your husband to come from the abroad and marry you. You're just 24 you're not even up to 30 yet why not wait for at least 10 years before complaining?

If you wait and he comes he will marry you and take you to the abroad and you'll enjoy there forever because there's dollars on the streets.

This I have seen.

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady by matify83: 3:49pm On Feb 29
The mom has been hypnotized by some religious fraudster.

It will take serious engagements to release the mom from the delusion of that prophecy.

Most times , greed is at the bottom of some of these nonsense.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady by jetguy(m): 4:05pm On Feb 29
Compound enemies or should I call it bloodline enemy😇

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady by Babangidapikin: 4:08pm On Feb 29
grin Just tell your suitor to go to Ghana and tell your mother he just came back to take you along ...

148 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady by DyshApp: 4:11pm On Feb 29
Babangidapikin:
grin Just tell your suitor to go to Ghana and tell your mother he just came back to take you along ...

Lol😂

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady by oz4real83(m): 5:51pm On Feb 29
Why are moms always the issue whenever it comes to the issue of marriages . They are always the ones who have something against a partner shocked, fathers act more matured and allow children to make their own decisions, but mothers always feel they know best and have even seen the future concerning the union shocked. Some people have ended up breaking up with their destined partners because of some moms shocked embarassed

45 Likes

Re: My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady by EconomistXplain: 6:17pm On Feb 29
Mother is lookinf for abroad base guy..so sh can travel out for omugwu.....

Sh is simply using u to achieve an end

21 Likes

Re: My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady by Lanre1st(m): 9:20pm On Feb 29
I won’t say much,

But it’s a bondage for anybody that always wait for Daddy GO (I mean any form of sweet sayer) to do their life.

My question for you is, do you also believe in sweet sayer? If yes, you need to proof to MUM by going to another one. But if no, hold your stands and involve your father or family.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady by spencekat(m): 9:20pm On Feb 29
Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady by spencekat(m): 9:21pm On Feb 29
Nonsense!!! , there is no ordained husband or wife anywhere. Your mother is a manipulative person.

15 Likes

Re: My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady by dosage150(m): 9:22pm On Feb 29
Shaving stick is now ₦400
I will quietly boil water and do it chicken way

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady by Mopolchi: 9:22pm On Feb 29
4ck the yeye prophet and get married young lady

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady by pek(m): 9:22pm On Feb 29
When you are ready to marry, you will marry

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady by CelestineNelson: 9:23pm On Feb 29
You have seen your mother in a dream telling you you will not marry, and you are also taking the advice of your husband will come from abroad from her... You have 3 years to Reason with God in Prayers else you will mess your life

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady by Hezzyluv: 9:24pm On Feb 29
You're playing part in this your mother drama cause it looks like, you're taking things with levity.

Anyway, na adult you be. But if you become evening news paper because of wetin your mother dey do you, na you Sabi.

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady by Eriokanmi: 9:24pm On Feb 29
Listen to her and you'd be glad you did, in the end
Re: My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:24pm On Feb 29
This exactly what am facing. Its gotten to a point I don't feel like getting married anymore.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady by fredoooooo: 9:25pm On Feb 29
Iyen naa nice ..
The bible says
"Igboran san ju ẹbọ riru"

Same bible also said
"Ibukun ni fun ọmọ ọdọ na to fọgbọ́n ṣe "

Las las na you go carry ya cross .

16 Likes

Re: My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady by advanceDNA: 9:25pm On Feb 29
Babangidapikin:

No let over sense kill you jare.....

8 Likes

Re: My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady by paranorman(m): 9:25pm On Feb 29
Re: My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady by EmmyMaestro(m): 9:25pm On Feb 29
FalseProphet1:
You have to believe the prophet and wait for your husband to come from the abroad and marry you. You're just 24 you're not even up to 30 yet why not wait for at least 10 years before complaining?

If you wait and he comes he will marry you and take you to the abroad and you'll enjoy there forever because there's dollars on the streets.

This I have seen.

They that have ears let them hear. grin grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady by Rubyjade: 9:27pm On Feb 29
shocked
Re: My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady by PheelzAlmighty: 9:27pm On Feb 29
Na mumu dey love, na mugu dey believe prophet grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady by Charmingrascal(m): 9:28pm On Feb 29
Lol
Your mummy is a witch and evil spirit combined

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady by EnglishUsa: 9:29pm On Feb 29
G
Re: My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady by tunary(m): 9:29pm On Feb 29
Hmmm
Re: My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady by nurudeen181(m): 9:30pm On Feb 29
she said her dad has no say and no one is talking about that one...

17 Likes

Re: My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady by brainhgeek(m): 9:30pm On Feb 29
You don't need need anyone's permission to get married. Whatever God is telling a prophet, He can tell you too.

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady by obaidan: 9:31pm On Feb 29
dff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Some Nigerian Guys So Misogynistic? / Silly Things Guys Do / Relationship Status = Complicated! What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.