Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Herdsmen Are The Harbingers Of Famine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Are The Harbingers Of Famine (432 Views)

UN Says 4.5 Million On The Verge Of Famine In Northeast Nigeria / UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Are The Harbingers Of Famine by Babalegba(m): 2:10pm On Mar 02
Taking a critical look at the current food shortages and the level of hunger pervading Nigeria. It is particularly shocking that the federal government is not doing enough to curtail the murderous and destructive activities of the fulanis herdsmen disturbing farming activities and reducing the nations food production.
How long will Nigeria continue to import food with scarce fx, employing other nation's citizens while our own unemployment statistics grows because of some selfish illiterate individuals.

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Are The Harbingers Of Famine by FarmPlanetNG: 2:15pm On Mar 02
I have a 10 Acres Farm Project with a heart to expand to 1,000 Acres within 15 months to contribute my quota to the nation. I seek investors. Are you willing to be a part of this project ?
Re: Herdsmen Are The Harbingers Of Famine by optionalY09: 2:33pm On Mar 02
FarmPlanetNG:
I have a 10 Acres Farm Project with a heart to expand to 1,000 Acres within 15 months to contribute my quota to the nation. I seek investors. Are you willing to be a part of this project ?

Go and do your things first

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Are The Harbingers Of Famine by FarmPlanetNG: 2:51pm On Mar 02
optionalY09:

Go and do your things first

Who says i havent started ?
Re: Herdsmen Are The Harbingers Of Famine by optionalY09: 2:54pm On Mar 02
FarmPlanetNG:

Who says i havent started ?

bring pictures and videos
Re: Herdsmen Are The Harbingers Of Famine by ibechris(m): 2:56pm On Mar 02
The only online farmer without a single produce year to year.

Everytime he is always looking for investors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Are The Harbingers Of Famine by FarmPlanetNG: 2:57pm On Mar 02
optionalY09:

bring pictures and videos

The forum is too toxic. I dont even participate in any area of the forum. The partners I seek or want to attract is persons who will learn about the propspects and chat me up and we discuss without the toxic interferences on the forum. I'm not desperate incase i dont find partners on the other side. I keep building with my income so no loss for me. But as for me, i wont discuss anything important to me on this hellish forum in public. Never
Re: Herdsmen Are The Harbingers Of Famine by FarmPlanetNG: 2:57pm On Mar 02
ibechris:
The only online farmer without a single produce year to year.

Everytime he is always looking for investors.

Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Herdsmen Are The Harbingers Of Famine by jmoore(m): 2:58pm On Mar 02
FarmPlanetNG:
Go and borrow from bank.
Re: Herdsmen Are The Harbingers Of Famine by FarmPlanetNG: 2:59pm On Mar 02
jmoore:

Go and borrow from bank.

Lolz. Like we are not in Nigeria. I took my statement with at least 25M cash flow over a duration to atleast six banks, they wanted a minimum of 50M across a six months duration. M bank offered me yesterday after first review of my prfile, guess what they later said, they will only partner if it is a minimum of 500 acres.

Lets stop making people look like thieves or blame the state of the nation on fulani herdsmen when we do not have good supportive systems in the nation.
Re: Herdsmen Are The Harbingers Of Famine by Babalegba(m): 3:00pm On Mar 02
FarmPlanetNG:
I'm actually presently already involved in one near Abeokuta. I was there yesterday and hence the topic.
I saw a lot of fulani herdsmen , their families and their dwellings there but to my surprise they were nice friendly people , get on very well with the locals and sold cheese to them.
The government needs to step in where the herdsmen are disrupting farming activities so as to avert a famine and keep people employed.
I saw a farmer using a hoe to make mounds to plant corn. I told him he was wasting his time and that ne should just get an ironsmith to make him a plough,put it on one of the cows or use a motorcycle and the job would be done in an hour instead of days.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Are The Harbingers Of Famine by FarmPlanetNG: 3:01pm On Mar 02
Babalegba:
I'm actually presently already involved in one near Abeokuta. I was there yesterday and hence the topic.
I saw a lot of fulani herdsmen , their families and their dwellings there but to my surprise they were nice friendly people , get on very well with the locals and sold cheese to them.
The government needs to step in where the herdsmen are disrupting farming activities so as to avert a famine and keep people employed.
I saw a farmer using a hoe to make mounds to plant corn. I told him he was wasting his time and that ne should just get an ironsmith to make him a plough,put it on one of the cows or use a motorcycle and the job would be done in an hour instead of days.

Theres over 1,000 acres in my community. I occupy one of the nearest sites to a river. As i wroite, the fulani have mapped all lands close to river because they need their cows to have water. I have learnt to co exost with them
Re: Herdsmen Are The Harbingers Of Famine by ibechris(m): 3:02pm On Mar 02
FarmPlanetNG:

Thank you and God bless you.

I said it the way it is.

Have u shown us one produce from your farm before?

U need to counter me with facts and pictures.

It was only when u were scammed of 70k I knew u and nothing to show,not even scent leave or ugu.

Guy,just repent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Are The Harbingers Of Famine by FarmPlanetNG: 3:03pm On Mar 02
ibechris:

I said it the way it is.

Have u shown us one produce from your farm before?

U need to counter me with facts and pictures.

It was only when u were scammed of 70k I knew u abd nothing to show,not even scent leave or ugu.

Guy,just repent.

Ibechris, i will let you win the argument. As for whether i have produce from year to year is only needed to be shown to people i choose to share my wins with.

Win the argument. I am a thief and all that, no problem. You know say hinterlands i am staying since eight months now without going to my house one single day no be farm, na your house i dey dey type

Stay your lane, talkative man
Re: Herdsmen Are The Harbingers Of Famine by optionalY09: 3:13pm On Mar 02
FarmPlanetNG:

The forum is too toxic. I dont even participate in any area of the forum. The partners I seek or want to attract is persons who will learn about the propspects and chat me up and we discuss without the toxic interferences on the forum. I'm not desperate incase i dont find partners on the other side. I keep building with my income so no loss for me. But as for me, i wont discuss anything important to me on this hellish forum in public. Never

Talking about fraud, please don’t come here trying to look for business partners without evidence of what you’ve been doing with the business that’s all

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Are The Harbingers Of Famine by ibechris(m): 3:19pm On Mar 02
FarmPlanetNG:

Ibechris, i will let you win the argument. As for whether i have produce from year to year is only needed to be shown to people i choose to share my wins with.

Win the argument. I am a thief and all that, no problem. You know say hinterlands i am staying since eight months now without going to my house one single day no be farm, na your house i dey dey type

Nonsense farmer.

Everytime I am looking for investor with portmanteau.

Show us ur produce.

419 farmer.

U know I dont spare criminals here...therefore,I will never spare u.

I am only afraid,so that u don't go kill those whom u are luring from from this platform.

Going forward, I will report all ur criminal posts so as to save humanity.
Re: Herdsmen Are The Harbingers Of Famine by Babalegba(m): 3:29pm On Mar 02
FarmPlanetNG:

Theres over 1,000 acres in my community. I occupy one of the nearest sites to a river. As i wroite, the fulani have mapped all lands close to river because they need their cows to have water. I have learnt to co exost with them
To be frank, pictures of day to day activities on the farm would help to attract investors. In Nigeria we live in a perfidious society where up is down and right is left. Many people have fallen prey to the dishonest scurrilous activities of scammers.
I'm sure potential investors will be more confident about the project when there are pictures involved

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Are The Harbingers Of Famine by FarmPlanetNG: 3:32pm On Mar 02
Babalegba:
To be frank, pictures of day to day activities on the farm would help to attract investors. In Nigeria we live in a perfidious society where up is down and right is left. Many people have fallen prey to the dishonest scurrilous activities of scammers.
I'm sure potential investors will be more confident about the project when there are pictures involved

I dont need investors. Thanks
Re: Herdsmen Are The Harbingers Of Famine by FarmPlanetNG: 3:32pm On Mar 02
ibechris:

Nonsense farmer.

Everytime I am looking for investor with portmanteau.

Show us ur produce.

419 farmer.

U know I dont spare criminals here...therefore,I will never spare u.

I am only afraid,so that u don't go kill those whom u are luring from from this platform.

Going forward, I will report all ur criminal posts so as to save humanity.

Oga, do we meet at Lekki or where in Abuka are you. Lets do the meeting quick abeg. In front of a police station
Re: Herdsmen Are The Harbingers Of Famine by FarmPlanetNG: 3:34pm On Mar 02
optionalY09:

Talking about fraud, please don’t come here trying to look for business partners without evidence of what you’ve been doing with the business that’s all

Isnt it as expected. Your education is a waste. Does the law interpret that when it comes to crime, one is innocent until proven guilty ?

Have you found me guilty of just one single thing to tag me a fraud ?

You are a nuisance
Re: Herdsmen Are The Harbingers Of Famine by ibechris(m): 3:44pm On Mar 02
FarmPlanetNG:

Oga, do we meet at Lekki or where in Abuka are you. Lets do the meeting quick abeg. In front of a police station

There isn't any reputable thing about u.

Any day I see ur 419 posts seeking suppositious investors or figmental ones.

I will report it straight off.
Re: Herdsmen Are The Harbingers Of Famine by FarmPlanetNG: 3:47pm On Mar 02
ibechris:

There isn't any reputable thing about u.

Any day I see ur 419 posts seeking suppositious investors or figmental ones.

I will report it straight off.

Dude. You are as translarent as the day. You may hide your intent and your dark evil character, but i read you as clear as day light. Yes, God has helped you with some change, so you believe in the principle of exclusive class. Meaning people who earn les than you should never come into partnerships with others to develop their projects and rise, so out of your hypocrisy, you may remarks to taint, smear and scandalise because according to your wrapped and sickened epileptic mindset, anyone whom you assume isnt in your leafue that seeks vusiness partnership is a scam artist. You are too clear to read

Oga, Fyi, i dont need investors. Thankfully, i earn at least seven digits monthly for a very long time. I only posted to show the forum the state of the mindset and mentality of the southeners. Fulani no be una problem but envy and deep hatred for one another. You will alsl rather sit back and complain and whime at everything rather than find people with ideas, form collaboration and then solve societal problems

Black race with low IQ. You think you can debate me with your low mentality.

Mind you i work for atleast two international organizations on freelance basis. I am not broke nor need your stipends. If ones bank can mail one without me sebding any application to come take loan, you should imagine my cash flow is dope

Youre a kid and a nuisance. When my project hits the 2,000 acres landmark i want it to hit, i will post the images. Until then, my projects na my own. You didnt give me money to make demands to make disclosure of my works. Keeo your peanuts and your lame mentality. Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Are The Harbingers Of Famine by Babalegba(m): 3:48pm On Mar 02
FarmPlanetNG:

I dont need investors. Thanks
I must confess that this your post got me scratching my head. It sounds somehow. Even Dangote needs investors.
Re: Herdsmen Are The Harbingers Of Famine by FarmPlanetNG: 3:50pm On Mar 02
Babalegba:
I must confess that this your post got me scratching my head. It sounds somehow. Even Dangote needs investors.

I do seven digits income monthly. God has heavily blessed me with contentedness so i dont need so called investments from two centers on the forum.

Southern Nigerian men rather blame everything than take action. There are millions of arable lands everywhere but fulani is blamed for everything.

My post today was justs to stimulate the ideas that black men are best suited for whinning and evading practical actionable engagements. The central ideas on the thread was that Fulanis are responsibke for famine . But i brought up issues about stimulating productivity and the truth appears. Southern Nigerian men rather wgine and complain than collaborate, come together and build societal transformative projecrs. That is the problem not fulani herdsmen
Re: Herdsmen Are The Harbingers Of Famine by Babalegba(m): 4:11pm On Mar 02
FarmPlanetNG:

I do seven digits income monthly. God has heavily blessed me with contentedness so i dont need so called investments from two centers on the forum.

Southern Nigerian men rather blame everything than take action. There are millions of arable lands everywhere but fulani is blamed for everything.

My post today was justs to stimulate the ideas that black men are best suited for whinning and evading practical actionable engagements. The central ideas on the thread was that Fulanis are responsibke for famine . But i brought up issues about stimulating productivity and the truth appears. Southern Nigerian men rather wgine and complain than collaborate, come together and build societal transformative projecrs. That is the problem not fulani herdsmen
I'm sure you would have heard by now that many people have fallen for farming related scams in recent years ,in fact there was a really high profile one recently. That might be the reason why some people are suspicious. We live in a perfidious society
Re: Herdsmen Are The Harbingers Of Famine by FarmPlanetNG: 4:17pm On Mar 02
Babalegba:
I'm sure you would have heard by now that many people have fallen for farming related scams in recent years ,in fact there was a really high profile one recently. That might be the reason why some people are suspicious. We live in a perfidious society

This is the mentality. How many people do we have averagely in middle ages.in our society. Guess estimate 10 - 30 Million. How many of this and that foosd.commodity does this number needs to avoid hunger and malnourishment. Next, how many acreage produce the food to feed this qty x amount of months.

How much to work on rhe areas of land to produce the amount.

Run the calculation, determine the profits. Seek investors, distribute the pre profits in the biz plan amongst share holders

And the national food crises solves one food commodity to the next

I agree I am a thief. 2024/2025 relevation is coming. U like my peers, i wont whine on social media round the clock. I rather leave my comfort ar lekki into the hsinterlands, fold my sleeves, sell of my property, put in my monthly revenue and begin to construct

As for all ascribing me as a thief, you havent all realized you only whine and complain, nothing to develop humanity. Smh
Re: Herdsmen Are The Harbingers Of Famine by optionalY09: 5:55pm On Mar 02
FarmPlanetNG:

Isnt it as expected. Your education is a waste. Does the law interpret that when it comes to crime, one is innocent until proven guilty ?

Have you found me guilty of just one single thing to tag me a fraud ?

You are a nuisance

Go and learn comprehension then we can talk
Re: Herdsmen Are The Harbingers Of Famine by BrisenCalvin: 5:57pm On Mar 02
optionalY09:

Go and learn comprehension then we can talk

So bland. Ofcourse you cant intellectually debate me. Get lost
Re: Herdsmen Are The Harbingers Of Famine by eagleu: 6:10pm On Mar 02
Op,
You are quite correct!
As armed herdsmen chase unarmed farmers from Katsina to Benue, to Akure, and Ebonyi, the federal government feigned ignorance of the real cause of shortages in food supply. Who is fooling who?
Re: Herdsmen Are The Harbingers Of Famine by Babalegba(m): 7:35pm On Mar 02
eagleu:
Op,
You are quite correct!
As armed herdsmen chase unarmed farmers from Katsina to Benue, to Akure, and Ebonyi, the federal government feigned ignorance of the real cause of shortages in food supply. Who is fooling who?
The people who aspire to be president in Nigeria are not problem solvers,they just want to be president to parade themselves as president of the country.All of them are like that, even the young sixty years old.
It is obvious that the armed herdsmen problem needs to be solved but they are all pretending that the problem does not exist.
A lot of farmers are presently not working because of the problem and starvation looms for the country unless the matter is tackled.
There used to be problems in the area I visited yesterday until about four years ago. One herdsman was killed and since then everyone has been staying in his own lane and there has been peace.
Re: Herdsmen Are The Harbingers Of Famine by gratiaeo(m): 9:32pm On Mar 02
FarmPlanetNG:

Oga if you are a farmer show us proof here. We don't want scammers here

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Next President - Youthful Slot / Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi / #occupynigeria Ii# Nigeria Is At The Threshold Of Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.