Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark (31250 Views)

Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1,000/litre On FX Crisis / Depots Deserted As Petrol Landing Cost Hits ₦‎720/Litre / Petrol Landing Cost Hits ₦216, Daily Subsidy Now ₦4.64 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Burob: 9:34pm On Mar 02
Yankee101:
So Dangote refinery was a fraud to steal our fx, cheap labour and concessions in order to supply other countries?

Nigeria is filled with rent seeking, corrupt individuals who have no patriotism
As if you are any different, na poor people always they open mouth pass, leave your money for table make you go piss, before you come back. e done japa 400 meters like Innocent Egbunike.
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Johncuppa(m): 9:37pm On Mar 02
Burob:
Are you complaining that the FG is paying subsidy for you?
😂🤣🤣
The subsidy that is gone forever?

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Cisprints: 9:38pm On Mar 02
Wetin dey vex me be say, I don go sell my dollars wey I dey save for Japa.. now dollar on it way to #2500..
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Burob: 9:38pm On Mar 02
Johncuppa:

😂🤣🤣
The subsidy that is gone forever?
Then I wonder what this much ado about nothing from the wailers?
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by mutvy: 9:41pm On Mar 02
The little just wanted to be a president.He has no brain or strategy to run the country.The country is now a ship without a captain . Rest in peace Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Christian36: 9:53pm On Mar 02
Abeg where are the technocrat crew, the Yoruba ronu crew, the Lagos track record crew and those ones that wanted to teach Obi a bitter lesson? A bag of rice might enter #100,000 before the end of Ramadan. We are in for a long thing.

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by cardoctor(m): 9:53pm On Mar 02
Propaganda
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Franking: 9:53pm On Mar 02
Burob:
Point of correction, na you in your ignorance blamed Jonathan then, like you are blaming Tinubu in your ignorance today.

Because na ignorant minded people, na them they blame President.

Let's blame you then. It's your fault because you won't hold government responsible.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by MEGAWATCH: 9:57pm On Mar 02
Putindbutt:
Wailers on overdrive, they don't have anything to wail about again, they have gone back to propping up subsidy propaganda. If you know FG is paying subsidy, pls prove it, go and import your fuel and sell it at your own price , so we can belive you. Tell these marketers that the subsidy money they are look for is gone! Thieves.

After typing this rubbish,

Go and buy fuel and foodstuff cheap let me see you,

Una go get sense by fire by force nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Burob: 10:00pm On Mar 02
Franking:

Let's blame you then. It's your fault because you won't hold government responsible.
The copy & paste democrazy you practice in Naija has failed, democracy is not for animals, don’t hate the player, hate the game.
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Omalicious1: 10:02pm On Mar 02
treesun:

https://leadership.ng/pms-landing-cost-hits-n1000-mark/#:~:text=Presently%2C%20it%20has%20been%20calculated,litre%20recorded%20in%20October%202023.

So how far Port Harcourt refinery and Dangote refinery?
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Burob: 10:03pm On Mar 02
MEGAWATCH:

After typing this rubbish,

Go and buy fuel and foodstuff cheap let me see you,

Una go get sense by fire by force nonsense
Na una collective laziness from the 4 cardinal points, north to south, east to west cause am, now you want to blame it on 1 man as an imaginary messiah?

Una go wait tire.
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by tnerro1(m): 10:07pm On Mar 02
We dare him to make petrol 1,500 per liter, we wan check something
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by MEGAWATCH: 10:07pm On Mar 02
Burob:
Na una collective laziness from the 4 cardinal points, north to south, east to west cause am, now you want to blame it on 1 man as an imaginary messiah?

Una go wait tire.

Hahahaha!

How can we wait for a confirm criminal to perform what magic?

I should be the one telling you about waiting in vain,

Anyway continue typing rubbish but after that,

Come and buy fuel and foodstuff cheap let me see you.

Una go get sense by fire by force.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by bluefilm: 10:12pm On Mar 02
Balabluuu

1 Like

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by lexy2014: 10:22pm On Mar 02
Offpoint1:

Nigeria dependant on oil is way too much. I kept imagining what will happen to Nigeria if oil suddenly vanish from oil our land.

depending on oil is not the problem and has never been the problem
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by lexy2014: 10:24pm On Mar 02
Burob:
As if you are any different, na poor people always they open mouth pass, leave your money for table make you go piss, before you come back. e done japa 400 meters like Innocent Egbunike.

if you say "na poor people always they open mouth pass", are you rich?

1 Like

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by MamaletASO: 10:27pm On Mar 02
[b]This will be the shegeee of all the problems...

If Petrol eventually becomes #1,200...

Then, indomie pack will sold at #50,000...while rice maybe sold at #150k

Heal Nigeria oh Lord...don't let it become Zimbabwe[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by airsaylongcome: 10:28pm On Mar 02
AfonjaConehead:
Wait,o,is it LITER or LITRE?

🤫

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by bejeria101(m): 10:30pm On Mar 02
So what happened to making the refineries work? Or is it a cabal thing again.

Putindbutt:
Wailers on overdrive, they don't have anything to wail about again, they have gone back to propping up subsidy propaganda. If you know FG is paying subsidy, pls prove it, go and import your fuel and sell it at your own price , so we can belive you. Tell these marketers that the subsidy money they are look for is gone! Thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by airsaylongcome: 10:34pm On Mar 02
NothingDoMe:
Jeez! 80Kva to 350kva? I nor wan even think am. My small 15kva for personal use dey do me shege for 6hrs. Like 10k don burn per day if light nor dey. Not to talk of 80kva or even 350kva for business. Na wah oh.

With these operating costs, why aren't you on solar powered inverter?
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Burob: 10:37pm On Mar 02
lexy2014:

if you say "na poor people always they open mouth pass", are you rich?
To be mentally poor, is worse than been materially poor.
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Burob: 10:39pm On Mar 02
MEGAWATCH:

Hahahaha!

How can we wait for a confirm criminal to perform what magic?

I should be the one telling you about waiting in vain,

Anyway continue typing rubbish but after that,

Come and buy fuel and foodstuff cheap let me see you.

Una go get sense by fire by force.
Well na you in an oblivious minded imagination, dey wait for the Criminal, hence your expectations & disappointment.

No blame me for your own misery.
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Ken4Christ: 10:55pm On Mar 02
Landing cost? What about the flying cost?
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by TheAlchemist: 10:59pm On Mar 02
Sleekfingers:
So we should be expecting to buy a litre for 1000 naira and above abi?

If you think Our benevolent Billionaire Oga Aliko Dangote would sell his precious PMS for less than N1k... then the joke is on you.
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Henrydata(m): 10:59pm On Mar 02
Where is Dangote refinery
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by 3kay945(m): 11:03pm On Mar 02
Lalami3232:
I'm not angry with the politicians oooooo, my anger is with some of the poor, hopeless, foolish, wretched, impoverished masses who still support these same old set of leaders either because of tribalism, political affiliation or religious sentiment.
Laslas, we all go dey alright sha.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

As for your last paragraph, dem don show you? Just curious ni o
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by adioolayi(m): 11:03pm On Mar 02
Presently, it has been calculated that landing cost of Premium Motor Spirit, PMS also called petrol has averaged N1,009 a liter going by prevailing rate of N1,500 per dollar, from N720 per litre recorded in October 2023.

[b]Though, this cannot independent be confirmed by our Correspondent [/b]as President of Petroleum Products Retail Outlets Owners Association of Nigeria (PETROAN),

E ni jere pelu news iranu yi..

So, Una dey release this kain news unto wetin exactly You want government to increase the pump price

Oniranu Gbogbo
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by NothingDoMe: 11:04pm On Mar 02
airsaylongcome:

With these operating costs, why aren't you on solar powered inverter?
I am. Summary, the solar powered inverter cannot meet all my needs.
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Jlow2: 11:17pm On Mar 02
Common sense did not tell them that devaluation of naira will make marketers spend more naira to import fuel, arrogance and ego is what got tinubu into this problem, Nigeria is very delicate , you need to study , think and act , not just to come on your day of inauguration to make policies, he might not get it right again, because telling lies as they re doing to cover the mistakes is making the matter worse, subsidies re paid till now and that is just the truth
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by lildush(m): 11:26pm On Mar 02
Wat are they still landing again? Fix our refinaries and give us cheap fuel.. y exporting crude oil and importing finished product?? Suffer no dey taya una?🤣
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by bionixs: 12:18am On Mar 03
Thank God . We are getting there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss / I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki / Godwin Erahon: Obaseki Can't Compete Under 2 Parties, It's Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.