Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki (31250 Views)

Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki / Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki / Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by IllegalMoney: 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
“The day two-thirds of our members no longer have confidence in us, we will leave this place,” Saraki said as he wound up his speech

nate President Bukola Saraki says he is not desperate to stay in office. However, a condition has to be met: his removal must be by two-thirds majority of the upper chamber.

Saraki said this on Wednesday while addressing a ‘World press Conference’ on Tuesday’s siege to the National Assembly by the Department of State Services (DSS).

The Senate President defected from the All Progressives Congress (APC) to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in July, sparking calls for his resignation/impeachment by the ruling party.

“The day two-thirds of our members no longer have confidence in us, we will leave this place,” Saraki said as he wound up his speech.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/08/breaking-i’ll-leave-if-impeached-two-thirds-senate-says-saraki

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by IllegalMoney: 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
God bless Saraki

God bless Nigeria

Even Oshiomole knows APC can never get 2/3rd majority

144 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
Dude already knows he won't be impeached.

Assurance toh sure.

The look on Dogara's face (Seating on the right) is worrisome.

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by magoo10(m): 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
Which is practically impossible
APC and their zombies does not have two third which is 73 members in the senate to impeach saraki.

To impeach buhari na sure bet than to impeach saraki, APC is only parading ghost senators.

The midget oshiomole should know that this is not labour union.

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by nkul: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
thats my man... lets do things right for once...not for Oshiomole to think Nigeria is Ekiti or Edo state

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by bedspread: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
With The Way His Excellency The senate President Saraki is Going... Asorock is not Too Far From Him.....

This man has some Aura of FAVOUR Around him

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by Yinxies(f): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
Be careful what you wish for cos you just might get it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by Mekanus(m): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
Sure?
Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by Naijawebmaster: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
We don't want to know, we don't care! Y'all keep using Nigerians to play politics for your selfish interest.

We want 24 hrs power, good roads, better health services, better education! Gosh! Is it too much to ask for?

I blame gullible Nigerians for supporting either or both parties. They are all the same!

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

31 Likes

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by tammie24: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
Yes

He knows they can never get that number
100 akpabios cannot help them

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by clarocuzioo(m): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
'
Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by paymentvoucher: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
undecided Why you come dey change mouth now?

Why won't you leave when National Assembly is not Olusola Saraki's Compound undecided

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by BlackPantherxXx: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
Translation: I won't leave.

Your family don rob us tire for Kwara State, but one can't help but admire how you are schooling Buhari the Dullard

Both of you are evil, abeg kill yourselves

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by ExpiredNigeria: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
Yes
Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by tammie24: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
The baddest

1 Like

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by NobleEngineer(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Before nko, if 2/3 impeach am, he won sit down there?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by RapportNaija(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hmmm
Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by jazzykhm(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Smile let just wait and see

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by FisifunKododada: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
cool
Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by MrHighSea: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Gentleman

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by rozayx5(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
God bless maradona

cool

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by Lilimax(f): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Na so!
There need 87 APC Senators in the house to vote Saraki out shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ok
Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by princeade86(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
abi na. when saraki already knows that is not possible to get 2/3 senators to do so.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by Mosesoly(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
This country herself is a Cinema, you don't need to buy movies to entertain yourself, everything that happened yesterday was acted, how come they were only PDP senators around and they were the one shouting APC senators are about to Impeach the SP? , APC can't get the 2/3,they should just hold on till after the election next year when they can change the SP, that is if they win.

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by midolian(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Yeye

You for no leave..

This guy uses mentality of our misguided brothers to judge all Nigerians..we are not fools

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Yinxies:
Be careful what you wish for cos you just might get it

na for mouth? go and impeach him naa

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by tomakint: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
This is it, it is not a do or die thing

1 Like

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by frank41(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
kennygee:
Dude already knows he won't be impeached.

Assurance toh sure.

Till infinity ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki by IllegalMoney: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
grin grin grin

Nigerians won't accept gangsterism---Saraki fire shots at Oshiomole the agbero APC Chairman

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obi, Atiku, Fayose, Other Notable Politicians Involved In Leaked Conversation / Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss / FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.