Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) (100059 Views)

I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by BuyMeBanger: 2:11am On Mar 03
R.I.P sir cry. My favourite film of his was 'The Journalist' cheesy.

1 Like

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by TheGift: 2:14am On Mar 03
That person who confirmed His death because they are privileged to work at Evercare, should not be working there:

Whatever happened to patient and client confidentiality?

This ignorant, naive, and confused generation, have no understanding of or respect for privacy…

May #MrIbu Rest in peace.

6 Likes

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by gentlesmithugo(m): 2:20am On Mar 03
Chai,this news pain me reach bone marrow.since d lost of my mum,nephew and foster mum in the last 10 years.this is another one dat shattered my heart.my best actor ever.i can't sleep.this life is really vanity.we are just fighting and quareling for things we will leave and go someday.is a pity.rip my best actor.i will miss u forever.

2 Likes

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by pooozeee(m): 2:23am On Mar 03
A prophet of doom prophesy some Noollywood deads.
Now 3 noollywoods actors and actress has died
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 2:33am On Mar 03
But Nairaland is the only place I've seen this news, could it be true?
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:40am On Mar 03
GanagiBitrus:
Nollywood just lost an Icon. embarassed

RIP Mr Ibu.

Chi
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by PrettyOmanyo(f): 2:55am On Mar 03
GanagiBitrus:

RIP Mr Ibu.

So Sad may his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by IamKollinx(m): 3:07am On Mar 03
RIP legend
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by jeffizy(m): 3:16am On Mar 03
May his soul rest in Peace.
A true Legend of the screen.
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by faceland: 3:23am On Mar 03
RIP
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by geoworldedu: 3:35am On Mar 03
Alexiiydon:
tell us how God died foolish man
Oh sorry, maybe your god is not Jesus who died on a cross like a thief. Mumu boy.
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by lekonso: 3:50am On Mar 03
YungTemy:
75 years from now, none of us reading this will be alive. Death is just a phase. It is inevitable, accept it and have peace of mind.

RIP Legend Mr Ibu.
Who told you that, that's not true. A fifteen year old, reading this now can still be alive.

2 Likes

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by NaijaCrusader: 4:23am On Mar 03
RIP a true Nigerian Icon and Legend
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by amiibaby(f): 4:39am On Mar 03
Rip to him
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 5:09am On Mar 03
sunsweet33:

Sam Loco died of an asthma attack inside his hotel room..a tragic accident …

Though the person you quoted was right to say that most of us don’t take proper care of ourselves dietwise.

Sometimes, you will do everything right and death will come. Let's just do our best and enjoy life. Death comes in many ways

2 Likes

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 5:46am On Mar 03
May his soul rest in peace. Condolences
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by Pimine: 5:52am On Mar 03
YungTemy:
7[b]5 years from now, none of us reading this will be alive[/b]. Death is just a phase. It is inevitable, accept it and have peace of mind.

RIP Legend Mr Ibu.
Are you sure about that? Please speak for yourself, my brother.

1 Like

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 6:11am On Mar 03
arantess:
His watch is over
Valar Morghulis 👹
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:20am On Mar 03
It was inevitable

Patients who have Uncontrolled hyperglycaemia with damning complications staring them in the face is something that will still reoccur despite successful treatment.

Diabetes mellitus is deadly
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 6:31am On Mar 03
Asawoboy:
sad u won follow am undecided

You want help am follow am?
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 6:35am On Mar 03
epainos:
RIP to Mr Ibu.

But let us be real...he was careless with his health like many Nigerians.

It is well.

Oga death is death no matter how careful you may be. .. Wigwe comes to mind!

When it's time not even your supplements, doctors or any pastor, Alfa or native doctor can stop it!
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by ogawisdom(m): 6:35am On Mar 03
Rip
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by Multiversed: 6:42am On Mar 03
WriterNig:

Nigerian Veteran Actor - Mr Ibu reportedly passes away, aged 62.

RIP 💔

John Okafor (1961 - 2024)

Business Day Ng

Damn!

May his Soul rest In Peace.
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by zedegit: 6:43am On Mar 03
WriterNig:

Business Day Ng

It's not true. I refuse to accept it. Op you can't even wait for 24 hours to be sure before rushing to post it as if it's an achievement.

Nonsense op. I refuse to accept Mr Ibu demise. angry
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by kals4luv990(m): 6:43am On Mar 03
GanagiBitrus:

RIP Mr Ibu.
Each time I see that picture I always remember "okay okay you don catch me"..🤣😭😭💔

1 Like

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by kufreabasi511: 6:52am On Mar 03
LiesLies...
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by eteba(m): 6:54am On Mar 03
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by epainos: 6:55am On Mar 03
JayPeeOham:

Oga death is death no matter how careful you may be. .. Wigwe comes to mind!

When it's time not even your supplements, doctors or any pastor, Alfa or native doctor can stop it!
Continue deceiving yourself. Na your death, not mine. So because accident can kill you (which cannot kill me cos I live in Christ, and I am guided), that is why you should allow diabetes and hbp kill you cos you can't control what you eat. Right? grin Keep swallowing high carbs and sugar. grin

Dont decieve yourself....if you drink beer, soda, and sugar the way he did...you will drop dead like him with diabetes. Simple. If you eat low carb diet, you wont get it. So, na your "die"...not mine

When you eat right, you dont need supplemets and doctors will be far from you.

Na you sabi the alfa or native doctors you patronize. This is to show how careless you are. We are talking about health, you carry am reach alfa and native doctors' side.

You better go learn organic farming and grow your vegetables, tubers, and grains. Produce your meat and eggs too.

Oga, keep eating your rubbish. Chop your indomie...knack rice, cassava and load them with beer and killer sugar drinks. Complete am with energy drinks. Se you hear me. I repeat...na your "die". We go type RIP for you too at less than 50. grin

And dont bring Wigwe into this. Do you know what he put his hands into? Do you about his destiny? You wanna die by accident, then, keep looking at those who died by accident. Did Wigwe travel like Pastor Adeboye? Dey deceive yourself.

Na your "die", not mine.

2 Likes

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by DeathToSimps: 6:58am On Mar 03
YungTemy:
75 years from now, none of us reading this will be alive. Death is just a phase. It is inevitable, accept it and have peace of mind.

RIP Legend Mr Ibu.
False. I am 5 years old. I will be 80 and still alive by then.

1 Like

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by sunsweet33: 7:01am On Mar 03
Thegamingorca:
It was inevitable

Patients who have Uncontrolled hyperglycaemia with damning complications staring them in the face is something that will still reoccur despite successful treatment.

Diabetes mellitus is deadly

What! So you mean it was just common diabetes type 2 that fvcked this man up like this? Nawao

The way his issues kept coming up I was thinking it was something so deadly and incurable. Hmm
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by EducasionMe(m): 7:10am On Mar 03
May our sow ress in piece
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by OneCandleAway(f): 7:10am On Mar 03
sunsweet33:

Could you please suggest some healthier alternatives? I can’t subscribe to all these Westernised foods that are meant to be “healthy”.

Some of those oyibo even say we should cut out rice and bread altogether. Haba!

There's no way you can escape eating rice and bread. In this Nigeria. It should just be in moderate quantities. Don't eat semo. Take rice with vegetables. If you can afford wheat bread that's better. If not take low quantity of white bread. Take fruits. Get some of these herbal Chinese tea for diabetics or other ailments and drink occasionally. Check-out great tea brand of teas. They are good. Take your supplements, if you're on metformin Take them. Then you can also see a dietician or doctor occasionally.

Just watch out for foods you reat badly to Nd cutting them off.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bakare Mubarak & Agoro Afeez: Tallest Model Meets Tallest Man In Nigeria / Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] / Beauty & Body: Kim Kardashian Vs. Beyonce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.