Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) (100063 Views)

I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 7:12am On Mar 03
epainos:

Continue deceiving yourself. Na your death, not mine. So because accident can kill you (which cannot kill me cos I live in Christ, and I am guided), that is why you should allow diabetes and hbp kill you cos you can't control what you eat. Right? grin Keep swallowing high carbs and sugar. grin

Dont decieve yourself....if you drink beer, soda, and sugar the way he did...you will drop dead like him with diabetes. Simple. If you eat low carb diet, you wont get it. So, na your "die"...not mine

When you eat right, you dont need supplemets and doctors will be far from you.

Na you sabi the alfa or native doctors you patronize. This is to show how careless you are. We are talking about health, you carry am reach alfa and native doctors' side.

You better go learn organic farming and grow your vegetables, tubers, and grains. Produce your meat and eggs too.

Oga, keep eating your rubbish. Chop your indomie...knack rice, cassava and load them with beer and killer sugar drinks. Complete am with energy drinks. Se you hear me. I repeat...na your "die". We go type RIP for you too at less than 50. grin

And dont bring Wigwe into this. Do you kniw what he put his hands into? Do you about his destiny? You wanna die by accident, then, keep looking at those who died by accident. Did Wigwe travel like Pastor Adeboye? Dey deceive yourself.

Na your "die", not mine.

Lol.. guy you really get time ooh, see wetin type pour for here.. chai!!

Abeg I dey church, later things

By the way, make sure you live up to 120 else... Guy later!!
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by Gandrova: 7:23am On Mar 03
dejavubobo1:
A WhatsApp convo btw two unprofessional idiots.... This is not enough proof
Do you want to wake him up?
Gone for good
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by epainos: 7:24am On Mar 03
JayPeeOham:

Lol.. guy you really get time ooh, see wetin type pour for here.. chai!!

Abeg I dey church, later things

By the way, make sure you live up to 120 else... Guy later!!
Amen! I will live up to 120 and even above in good health. And guess what? I want you to be included in the vision too. We need to live in good health.

We don't need to pay doctors and buy supplements.

Guy, what you eat is who you are.

Hahahha! You dey go church. It is good, but miracle no dey for good health when you are careless. Na scam that pastor go scam you.

Join the vision. Eat well. If not...you will drop dead befor 50. And the church continues. Lol.

Even your pastor will drop dead before 50 if he doesn't eat well.

Dont say "later things". Meditate on these things. Make a committment to change. Take actions asap.

If not...na your "die", not mine.
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by Gggjhhj: 7:28am On Mar 03
epainos:

Continue deceiving yourself. Na your death, not mine. So because accident can kill you (which cannot kill me cos I live in Christ, and I am guided), that is why you should allow diabetes and hbp kill you cos you can't control what you eat. Right? grin Keep swallowing high carbs and sugar. grin

Dont decieve yourself....if you drink beer, soda, and sugar the way he did...you will drop dead like him with diabetes. Simple. If you eat low carb diet, you wont get it. So, na your "die"...not mine

When you eat right, you dont need supplemets and doctors will be far from you.

Na you sabi the alfa or native doctors you patronize. This is to show how careless you are. We are talking about health, you carry am reach alfa and native doctors' side.

You better go learn organic farming and grow your vegetables, tubers, and grains. Produce your meat and eggs too.

Oga, keep eating your rubbish. Chop your indomie...knack rice, cassava and load them with beer and killer sugar drinks. Complete am with energy drinks. Se you hear me. I repeat...na your "die". We go type RIP for you too at less than 50. grin

And dont bring Wigwe into this. Do you kniw what he put his hands into? Do you about his destiny? You wanna die by accident, then, keep looking at those who died by accident. Did Wigwe travel like Pastor Adeboye? Dey deceive yourself.

Na your "die", not mine.

All this church boys, watch one thousand ways to die, you would know alot of stuffs can kill you.
Some persons smoke and drink all through and have not gotten any kidney or liver disease.
Just pray you don't die untimely, na only diabetes dae kill person
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by heniford2: 7:31am On Mar 03
WriterNig:

Business Day Ng
this nurse or stuff that exposed this should be sacked
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by donbenie(m): 7:33am On Mar 03
geoworldedu:

Even God died, how much more man.
So your own god died?
Confused Theists..😂
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 7:36am On Mar 03
epainos:

Amen! I will live up to 120 and even above in good health. And guess what? I want you to be included in the vision too. We need to live in good health.

We don't need to pay doctors and buy supplements.

Guy, what you eat is who you are.

Hahahha! You dey go church. It is good, but miracle no dey for good health when you are careless. Na scam that pastor go scam you.

Join the vision. Eat well. If not...you will drop dead befor 50. And the church continues. Lol.

Even your pastor will drop dead before 50 if he doesn't eat well.

Dont say "later things". Meditate on these things. Make a committment to change. Take actions asap.

If not...na your "die", not mine.

I don hear
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:37am On Mar 03
jaxxy:
why do I feel this man would be better of if he picked the right women to be around him? So sad.

Picked which right women? What won't you guys put on women, Jaxxy? Is the iPhone seeking wife his first? What happened to the wife of his youth? Or is it the numerous ladies he carries upandan? Or the Jasmine? Or drinking? Did the wife tell him to drink like that? Even the 2nd wife tried her best. But when they tell you men to stay one place, una go say "men cheat without emotions". "Men and women are different".

This is about the lifestyle many of you live forgetting the human body doesn't know your male privilege. It would shutdown when abused. Anyway, I like that reality is there for everyone. RIP to him.

7 Likes

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by epainos: 7:41am On Mar 03
Gggjhhj:

All this church boys, watch one thousand ways to die, you would know alot of stuffs can kill you.
Some persons smoke and drink all through and have not gotten any kidney or liver disease.
Just pray you don't die untimely, na only diabetes dae kill person
Stop being ignorant. Go through my previous posts to learn something for the first time in your life. grin

Some people drink and smoke all their lives and bla bla bla. Then go drink and smoke na. Na your die...not mine.

Soke eat sugar madly na. Go take am like them.

Oga, science has shown us the reasons, and don't be deliberately ignorant again. Google DNA.... and get your answers.

Also, that man wey dey chop sugar, you sabi wetin he dey use flush am out to live long? You wan eat sugar too...go ahead. That man wey dey smoke anyhow...you know his "timeout" period? Or do you know about his dna?

Dey play. Cos Mr A smokes till 90 (and Mr A is like 1 out of 10,000 people), you too wan smoke heavily. Na your "die", not mine. grin

Lastly, watch what you write. If you jam me real life, you will go flat on your chest. Even your mama will go down on her knees. Boy! Watch what you type. "Church boy" indeed!

Illiteracy is a disease
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 7:56am On Mar 03
pocohantas:

Picked which right women? What won't you guys put on women, Jaxxy? Is the iPhone seeking wife his first? What happened to the wife of his youth? Or is it the numerous ladies he carries upandan? Or the Jasmine? Or drinking? Did the wife tell him to drink like that? Even the 2nd wife tried her best. But when they tell you men to stay one place, una go say "men cheat without emotions". "Men and women are different".

This is about the lifestyle many of you live forgetting the human body doesn't know your male privilege. It would shutdown when abused. Anyway, I like that reality is there for everyone. RIP to him.
I blame the first wife for all of this.

When a man loses his first wife, he resorts to drinking, womanizing, etc.

She is 100% responsible for everything that happened to him.

My house shares a fence with an army barracks, just in case you decide to come and beat me.
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by Snowx: 7:58am On Mar 03
The nostalgia I will be feeling when I watch his old movie no be here
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by Gggjhhj: 8:02am On Mar 03
epainos:

Stop being ignorant. Go through my previous posts to learn something for the first time in your life. grin

Some people drink and smoke all their lives and bla bla bla. Then go drink and smoke na. Na your die...not mine.

Soke eat sugar madly na. Go take am like them.

Oga, science has shown us the reasons, and don't be deliberately ignorant again. Google DNA.... and get your answers.

Also, that man wey dey chop sugar, you sabi wetin he dey use flush am out to live long? You wan eat sugar too...go ahead. That man wey dey smoke anyhow...you know his "timeout" period? Or do you know about his dna?

Dey play. Cos Mr A smokes till 90 (and Mr A is like 1 out of 10,000 people), you too wan smoke heavily. Na your "die", not mine. grin

Lastly, watch what you write. If you jam me real life, you will go flat on your chest. Even your mama will go down on her knees. Boy! Watch what you type. "Church boy" indeed!

Illiteracy is a disease

Orisirisi talking trash, see u for outside like u be spiderman, na u dae speak ignorantly, take statistic of people way die of diabetes or liver kidney failure didn't die because of unhealthy life style, to correct your ignorance diabetes is not caused by taking excess sugar, secondly diabetes can be inherited, ne de just open mouth wah without thinking.
People could die for alot of reason

1 Like

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:06am On Mar 03
Tallesty1:
I blame the first wife for all of this.

When a man loses his first wife, he resorts to drinking, womanizing, etc.

She is 100% responsible for everything that happened to him.

My house shares a fence with an army barracks, just in case you decide to come and beat me.

Strangely I noticed this thing with some uncles. Their lives were never really the same after the first wife left. Only few still look and act honourably after the wife of their youth leaves them. I hope he put his house in order before his demise, because the drama from the wife, grown sons and Jasmine is coming.

I would never understand the allure for a divided home, but men and women are different like your brothers say.
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by dejavubobo1(m): 8:06am On Mar 03
Gandrova:
Do you want to wake him up?
Gone for good
I'm less concerned... But as an employee U shouldn't divoge inform until Ur company sees it fit to be for public use

1 Like

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by uunwanaobong3: 8:08am On Mar 03
THIS IS A SAD DAY FOR NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by brightleave(m): 8:09am On Mar 03
My most natural commedian cry cry
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 8:14am On Mar 03
pocohantas:

Strangely I noticed this thing with some uncles. Their lives were never really the same after the first wife left. Only few still look and act honourably after the wife of their youth leaves them. I hope he puts his house in order before his demise, because the drama from the wife, grown sons and Jasmine is coming.

I would never understand the allure for a divided home, but men and women are different like your brothers say.
I'm not sure why, but it happens.

It's as if the woman took a part of them when she died. They kind of give up and start living life carelessly. Some may not engage in womanizing, but taking care of themselves becomes a problem. Drinking is almost certain.

Not just death, even divorce.

Maybe we're not as strong as we claim to be.

Also, there's a certain age when a man will receive breakfast from the woman he loves and wants to marry, and it's almost certain that he will marry/date rubbish whenever he decides to try again
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by epainos: 8:14am On Mar 03
Gggjhhj:

Orisirisi talking trash, see u for outside like u be spiderman, na u dae speak ignorantly, take statistic of people way die of diabetes or liver kidney failure didn't die because of unhealthy life style, to correct your ignorance diabetes is not caused by taking excess sugar, secondly diabetes can be inherited, ne de just open mouth wah without thinking.
People could die for alot of reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9dBBWd0qBY
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by abidem4real: 8:20am On Mar 03
OneCandleAway:
R.I.P

Let's use this to learn to care for ourselves.

Eat proper diet, manage your health issues well especially if you're battling an illness. Take supplements to help your body function well. Especially women.
Obj is diabetic but takes care of himself.
It's a good idea though, no matter how careful one is concerning his or her health, when death comes calling, it breaks all protocols. The rich and the poor die when death comes calling. Death is no respecter of anybody. RIP Mr Ibu, 😭😭
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:23am On Mar 03
Tallesty1:

I'm not sure why, but it happens.

It's as if the woman took a part of them when she died. They kind of give up and start living life carelessly. Some may not engage in womanizing, but taking care of themselves becomes a problem. Drinking is almost certain.

Not just death, even divorce.

Maybe we're not as strong as we claim to be.

Also, there's a certain age when a man will receive breakfast from the woman he loves and wants to marry, and it's almost certain that he will marry/date rubbish whenever he decides to try again

Hahahahaha! You must be related to my mum because she said this yesterday. She said when a woman who truly understands a man leaves him at a particular age, the probability he would marry nonsense is high. Just yesterday o.

1 Like

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by CuriousX: 8:27am On Mar 03
YungTemy:
75 years from now, none of us reading this will be alive. Death is just a phase. It is inevitable, accept it and have peace of mind.

RIP Legend Mr Ibu.

Your statement is false. Who told you none of us reading this would be alive? Have you not seen people who live to 100years? There are people in their 20's reading this who will live up to a 100years old undecided

How old was Mandela undecided
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 8:39am On Mar 03
pocohantas:

Hahahahaha! You must be related to my mum because she said this yesterday. She said when a woman who truly understands a man leaves him at a particular age, the probability he would marry nonsense is high. Just yesterday o.
Very very high grin grin grin

Now imagine if they were already married and have a lot of beautiful things going when she left.

He will just give up on everything.
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by OneCandleAway(f): 8:42am On Mar 03
abidem4real:

It's a good idea though, no matter how careful one is concerning his or her health, when death comes calling, it breaks all protocols. The rich and the poor die when death comes calling. Death is no respecter of anybody. RIP Mr Ibu, 😭😭

We can still try our best. Why do you think abroad they are still strong in old age, because the healthcare is good so they can checkup frequently if health conscious. We can also try our best. Our environment is stressful which can make us fall ill often and most people don't eat balanced diet. That's where supplements and multivitamin come in . Trying to rest when possible, take vacation or travel even within Nigeria. Eat fruits and vegetables. At least try to help ourselves to cope with Nigeria stress.

1 Like

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by OneCandleAway(f): 8:44am On Mar 03
blowjohn:

U know I was surprised to find clips of the man and his daughter doing Mukbang food eating shows on YouTube.

Like I was wondering why the daughter wid be doing food competition with her dad as if he is still a youth.

Am not sure she was concerned about weight gain.

So sad.

And I'm sure the mukbang videos were for unhealthy foods. As a diabetic he shouldn't have been eating anyhow. Should have had frequent hospital visits. If they detected the leg infection early enough it could have been treated . It's not easy managing an illness in Nigeria with the stress but we ha e to try our best.

2 Likes

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by Betty101: 8:47am On Mar 03
So, na so Mr take die like that ! I have been waiting for a counter notice staying that the news about his death is false .MY God ! This guy that cracked us ups in the early 2000s
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by freshvine(f): 9:00am On Mar 03
Funny man. Drove by seeing him in from of a rented apartment on EVo road very early in the morning chewing stick with wrapper round his loins. Very traditional man.

RIP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 9:07am On Mar 03
WriterNig:

Business Day Ng
It's sad but why was mr ibu not taken abroad to receive special careful treatment I don't trust any Nigerian hospital they are unqualified and unprofessional you can even see the way the staff there had to rush to announce the death of a high profile individual which is a breach of work ethics, I say it again I don't trust any Nigerian hospital better not to sick than end up in Nigerian hospital it's gateway to death, let's also learn to check our health regularly and watch what you eat , exercise regularly, eat reasonably, know your health status if you are diabetic there are some food you don't eat you avoid it even high blood pressure but you won't know until you check your health status, meanwhile this is hard for Me to say ibu deserve better, the poor health system failed him, rest in power Mr ibu and to the family members fighting over the donation coming from Nigerians it's a shame you people compounded issues for him now that he is dead go and eat the money forever let the money not finish, stupid senseless family, both the wife son and that stupid adopted daughter are useless and foolish

1 Like

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by Franzinni: 9:09am On Mar 03
Neddstark:

Was he showing signs of sickness then when you saw him?
yeah it was after that then he had the whole episode of kids embezzling donations and stuff... And then he recovered but now this .
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by guru90: 9:13am On Mar 03
Na wa oooooh!!!
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by donMIG(m): 9:17am On Mar 03
Nigerian actors dei die ooh...na contract them sign
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 9:32am On Mar 03
OneCandleAway:

And I'm sure the mukbang videos were for unhealthy foods. As a diabetic he shouldn't have been eating anyhow. Should have had frequent hospital visits. If they detected the leg infection early enough it could have been treated . It's not easy managing an illness in Nigeria with the stress but we ha e to try our best.

Yeah.
May God grant him eternal rest.

The daughter no try
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by wittydee: 9:43am On Mar 03
*100* *YEARS* *FROM* *NOW* *!* *!* *!*

100 years from now will be the year 2124.
By then, every single reader of this piece will be underground, our bodies having become part of the soil.
During that time, our fate in respect to Heaven or hell would have been made known to us.

Meanwhile above the soil, our houses that were left behind would have become either homes for others or demolished for better structures. Our clothes would have become destroyed or rags for others and replaced by more recent trends; our cars will be on display as historical artifacts by others or recycled for more advanced technology.

But for us, we will be, for the most part, never thought about by anyone again.

Think of it, how often do you think about your great grandfather? How often does your great grandmother cross your mind?.

You see!

Our presence here on earth today, that presence that we make so much noise about and shed so many tears for, was preceded by countless generations before us and shall be followed by countless generations after us if the second coming of christ tarries

Every generation that passes through this world barely finds the time to take a glance at the world, before needing to bid it farewell and handing over the baton, having not fulfilled even a fraction of their ambitions.

Our lives are, in reality, far shorter than we imagine.

In 2124, every one of us will realise how worthless this world actually was, and how trivial those dreams were that we centred on.

In 2124, every one of us will realise that the most vital thing that mattered on Earth is the salvation that comes only through Jesus Christ. He came and allowed himself to be crucified in other to save us from the consequences of a life without God, which is everlasting punishment; that the Bible describes as death (Rom 6:23). It is also called the second death (Revelation 2:11; 20:6; 20:14; 21:cool. That is why Jesus said in the book of John 14:6 "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me". A life lived without Jesus is a complete waste.

In 2124, some reading this piece will be screaming out, but in vain:
“Lord return me! Give me another chance, so that I may have another opportunity to live for you ..”
The response to this request, however, shall be:
“No! you had your time when you were on earth"

In 2124, many will be in regret, saying:
“I wish that I had prepared for life after my journey on earth.

Let us reappraise ourselves, for surely what happened to those we talk of, heard of and read of will surely happen to us. Let us take advantage of today while it is called TODAY.

Tomorrow is not yours until it comes. And keeping our faith in God through Jesus Christ is the ONLY way out.

*The ultimate question remains :* Where will you spend your ETERNITY...?
If you can't answer this question, the solution is in accepting Jesus as your Lord and Saviour.

Kindly message me if you need assistance.

God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bakare Mubarak & Agoro Afeez: Tallest Model Meets Tallest Man In Nigeria / Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] / Beauty & Body: Kim Kardashian Vs. Beyonce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.