Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos (3367 Views)

Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by ogele: 5:45pm On Mar 03
upon all the curses Nigerians heap on the former Presidents of Nigeria and Mamoud Yakubu INEC, these men are still balling and enjoying life. May be the dude tagged her by mistake. The guy will be too busy to remember an Ex. lets see it as a mistake abeg.
Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by toujurs: 5:46pm On Mar 03
Mtcheew
Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by ValCon888: 5:49pm On Mar 03
If that is her reaction for getting tagged, then it was good he dumped her ass.

1 Like

Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by BigYash: 5:53pm On Mar 03
LordIsaac:

Good. First, I’ll hear from him before slaying him. Second, you know how women are when they give you something even if you have always been the one caring for them. Third, I said she lacks sense because her vituperations regarding him was brought to the public sphere, of course to garner pity. Fourthly, in a normal situation, men secretly go and marry if they don’t want the extant girl to feel hurt. The question is, why would the guy break her heart by marrying another and gladly tag her rather than make it secret? There’s more to it jare!
You're right.. There is definitely more to it..

1 Like

Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by placeofallure(f): 5:55pm On Mar 03
LordIsaac:
He dodged her for this reason…absence of sense!

Like seriously? You see it as an absence of sense? Fine! The only way it will not happen to your sister, niece or daughter is if you can prove the sense there is in the guy tagging her in all his pre-wedding pictures after collecting her money and going AWOL with another woman.

I'm Waiting!

Association of Life Ruiners! Time Waster Society, Nigeria Branch!
Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by LordIsaac(m): 6:08pm On Mar 03
placeofallure:

Like seriously? You see it as an absence of sense? Fine! The only way it will not happen to your sister, niece or daughter is if you can prove the sense there is in the guy tagging her in all his pre-wedding pictures after collecting her money and going AWOL with another woman.

I'm Waiting!

My sister is not stupid! What you guys call relationship is just greed, sexual and poverty alleviation. And any body capable out there can offer it. We are well brought up!

1 Like

Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by Verbtips(m): 7:11pm On Mar 03
Jennyclay:
Men are scum undecided
na them go still give you gbola
gringringrin,
I GO BELIEVE IF YOU NO THE RELATE WITH THEM
Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by papyjaypaul: 7:23pm On Mar 03
I've learned not to judge from 1 side alone. Until I hear from the man, I will hate him based on this account. If I hear the man's side, I may hate the lady. Folks, that is the wisdom of life. Don't fall victim to a single story.
Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by advanceDNA: 7:29pm On Mar 03
placeofallure:

I'm Waiting!

He ddnt force her to give him money naaa.. abi ?? Is that not what u women say when guys pay for school fees or sponsor women who end up leaving them for other men...
U even say she's not obligated to marry him... because he sponsored ....

break up is normal in relationships.......he tagged her about his good news after break up...why is she being childish/ toxic ?? because of small change ..all these broke girls seff grin
.....She should be mature and congratulate him or ignore cheesy grin grin grin grin.
Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by placeofallure(f): 3:41am On Mar 04
LordIsaac:

My sister is not stupid! What you guys call relationship is just greed, sexual and poverty alleviation. And any body capable out there can offer it. We are well brought up!

He brought the curse upon himself.

Nobody said he has to marry her just because she helped him start something but why taunt her with pictures? That's wickedness. Will he die if he just goes about his wedding plans quietly without disturbing anyone?
Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by Brandiebird: 7:40am On Mar 04
From the comments it appears that she invested in his business with the hope of becoming his wife, and the minute he saw money, he betrayed her and tagged her to add insult to injury.

Her curse must touch him, because God doesn’t like ugly.
Re: Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos by Sparrk007(m): 11:49am On Mar 04
The guy just escape bullet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date? / My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period / Lies About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.