Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing (1183 Views)

What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? / Why Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? / Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing by iz2much: 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2011
Why Do You close your eyes while kissing? or Why would you turn off the lights while fu*ckiNg?
Re: Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing by Dyt(f): 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2011
He s askin
na who we go ask
Re: Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing by Mcleo007(m): 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2011
To savour the beauty of kissing. wink wink

Re: Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing by Parisgoodman(m): 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2011
I don't close my eyez when kissing because of one particula igbo gal. She waz a pick pocket and as 4 f**king? I'm not a NOCTURNAL.
Re: Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing by Sijo01(f): 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2011
Dyt:

He s askin
na who we go ask

D mata wey He talk soooooo,
e tey way e sta, art
Re: Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing by lifestyle1(m): 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2011
Parisgoodman:

I don't close my eyez when kissing because of one particula igbo gal. She waz a pick pocket and as 4 f**king? I'm not a NOCTURNAL.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing by lifestyle1(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2011
iz2much:

Why Do You close your eyes while kissing? or Why would you turn off the lights while fu*ckiNg?

I no dey kiss, tongue
Re: Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing by Spclst900: 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2011
i no know
Re: Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing by slimyem: 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2011
sometimes!
Re: Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2011
slimyem:

sometimes!
shocked
Re: Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2011
[size=14pt]What's kissing without closing of the eyes? Does it make sense? To kiss with eyes open? Are you hiding from someone? Or something? Does her eyes speak to you since her mouth is busy?

I'm Obfuscated!. . . [/size]
Re: Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing by BodyKiss(m): 7:15am On Nov 13, 2011
iz2much:

Me don't like turning the light off, cos I like looking at the toto while fu*ckiNg it.
Re: Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2011
Mmmm

(1) (Reply)

Getting Married To A Good Man You're Not In Love With / Squirting Queen Needed / Trappd In The Closet...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.