Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) (57965 Views)

Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis / Meet Roberto, The Man With Longest Manhood In The World As Doctors Give Insight / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by MightySparrow: 10:38am On Mar 04
His wife will enjoy die.

gringrin
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by meobizy(f): 10:39am On Mar 04
That man is disabled. He should go under the knife to gain a normal life.
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Draslo(m): 10:39am On Mar 04
zed7:
Useless, this is a freak of nature. A 3 inches man is more useful to ladies than this. He can't get a boner.
Nairaland must bring this guy to FrontPage once every year. Is there anything educational about this post except to make some guys insecure and some girls believing they can always get something bigger while whoring themselves. I'm almost 9". I entered a girl that has never mothered a child and I was disappointed. Cucumber this Cassava that all over our cyberspace is why these girls want to test their limit and end up useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by stephenponti(m): 10:40am On Mar 04
When I saw this man Jennyclay came to my mind.
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:40am On Mar 04
Imagine tall dark and handsome with this kind entering girls hostel. He will be Nicknamed the punisher.
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Ategberoson(m): 10:41am On Mar 04
BoldBrainz:

Who sent you this message? What's your business with how someone decides to live his own life?

Sanctimonious chatterbox!

I want my brother to be save, he will get absolute nothing from that trait of destruction

They certified your sanity so quick, there is still much doubt on your sanity

1 Like

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by seguno2: 10:42am On Mar 04
officialwdhtv:
Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, the man with the 19 inches shocked shocked shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rozu1MjYKaI

Debunked as he has only 7 inches and used weights to stretch out his foreskin to make the foreskin longer.

Man with 'world's longest penis' exposed as 'a fake'

The 55-year-old has even registered himself as disabled because he claims his giant penis, which he measures at 18.9 inches, makes it impossible for him to work

Roberto Esquivel Cabrera claims to have the world's longest penis .

The 55-year-old has even registered himself as disabled because he claims his giant penis, which he measures at 18.9 inches, makes it impossible for him to work.

But now a leading doctor claims Cabrera, from Mexico, is a fake after he examined him.

Radiologist Dr Jesus Pablo Gil Muro carried out a CT scan , but Cabrera refused to remove the bandages he wears on his penis or show the doctor any skin.

Dr Muro told the Metro : "What the CT scan showed me was there was a very large foreskin. It goes just below the knee.

"But the penis itself is about 16cm to 18cm from the pubis so it doesn't go all the way through the foreskin."

Doubt had already been cast on Cabrera's claims by the man with the world's second longest penis, Jonah Falcon.

The 47-year-old says Cabrera stretches his manhood using weights and and that his penis is "normal underneath".

Mr Falcon, who once caused a security alert at a US airport due to the bulge in his trousers, claims his own penis is a whopping 13.5 inches when erect.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/man-worlds-longest-penis-exposed-11803084

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by PrinceGallant: 10:44am On Mar 04
Those claims were backed up after Cabreba's penis was examined and scanned by radiologist Dr Jesse Pablo Gil Muro.

"What the CT scan showed was that there is a very large foreskin. It goes just before the knee. But the penis itself is about 16cm to 18cm from the pubis," he said.

"So it doesn't go all the way through the foreskin. The rest of the tissue found there is just foreskin, blood vessels, and some inflammation of the skin. He was obsessed with the penis length."
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Draslo(m): 10:45am On Mar 04
frankyychiji:
Picture or you are lying.
All the ones you don see never do you ni?
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by santaclaws: 10:47am On Mar 04
zed7:
Useless, this is a freak of nature. A 3 inches man is more useful to ladies than this. He can't get a boner.

Where is the lie... πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

On the flipside, it's a really pitiable condition, he can't even live a normal life. It may be better for him to consider penis reduction (assuming it can be done in his case, which I strongly doubt).
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Caesar25: 10:49am On Mar 04
gaby:
Waste of flesh.

Whom do we blame for that

It can never achieve a "hard-on".
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by OyinO: 10:52am On Mar 04
jetwonder:
grin grin grin
Some girls still prefer cucumber πŸ₯’ to this man shovel

Cucumber doesn't pay house rent.

1 Like

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by rolams(m): 10:57am On Mar 04
He may not enjoy sex
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Rumundele(m): 11:01am On Mar 04
Its Its not going to be strong like hard rock. Blood recycling takes longer time, my one inch preeq is stronger like hard rock that can dis-virgin a girl in a second and and penetrate to the fallopian surface.

This one you are seeing here is not normal and can never dis-virgin a girl.
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Kay25(m): 11:11am On Mar 04
Daniel7543:
This one na sickness na.
I like my preeq the way E be. Girls dey my always come back for more. If truely there’s a next life, I pray make God give me back dis my preeq.
Meanwhile to all women out there weda married or single wey una husband or boyfriend don break ur heart into pieces and u need a shoulder to cry on... my shoulder is always available for u.

The shoulder
U don tie ur life to your preeq..u can have a better life than that

1 Like

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by BigYash: 11:14am On Mar 04
seguno2:

Debunked as he has only 7 inches and used weights to stretch out his foreskin to make the foreskin longer.

Did you see the X ray?
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:18am On Mar 04
Sijo01:
Must be an indian undecided

Mexican

1 Like

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by joemag: 11:21am On Mar 04
JASONjnr:
Nigerian girls, especially Benue girls will marry this man, even without a bride price on their head .....

please where are you from?
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by jude33084(m): 11:25am On Mar 04
TOPCRUISE:
Honeymoon devastation

shocked
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by pikechukwu6(m): 11:37am On Mar 04
grin grin...Nothing is too big for ladies
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Spartachizzy: 11:37am On Mar 04
This kind prick go carry woman go cloud 15, naija woman go like reach that level for guiness world record
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by callmevirus(m): 11:40am On Mar 04
Nothing concern me but E dey mind
Jennyclay and Eluroz where are thou oh daughters of gbola
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by RickyJesus: 11:47am On Mar 04
Vickym1:
cheesy

This man can't even satisfy a woman with this mamba

Buh can he even walk well with this thing

Can he wear boxers like his fellow men?
that's a god, not a man.
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by izubext007: 11:48am On Mar 04
This man is in pain.
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Minatouchiha(m): 11:56am On Mar 04
Lumarstone:
Some Nigerian ladies would wish to have this Man.

No sain lady would wish to near this man. The diameter of his pipe alone will cause major damage to any thing inserted. Even condom. Then when you begin to focus on the length, it's a no brainer why this specimen right here is a modern day legitimate killer.
Ladies, please, stay away from dicks like this. Sorry I meant "stay away from things like this.
That's what I truly wanted to say.
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Neoteny(m): 12:01pm On Mar 04
This guy will need a small AC inverter to get a hard on.
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Dayus04007(m): 12:09pm On Mar 04
verybadmouth:
Many women are single or divorced today because of joystick. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
...how do u mean bro?
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by ibechris(m): 12:13pm On Mar 04
Is he married?
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Emyogalanya: 12:17pm On Mar 04
[quote author=Brandiebird post=128763325]If blood went to that thing he’s carrying, he would die What a cruel joke
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by verybadmouth(m): 12:22pm On Mar 04
Dayus04007:
...how do u mean bro?
They cheated or divorced because of big joystick grin
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Vickym1(f): 12:23pm On Mar 04
RickyJesus:
that's a god, not a man.
Really πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp / See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... / Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.